Finding Me - Book 4

Erin__Lee

Emerson Isabella Stratton, 17 years old, bisexual. Emerson struggles with her identity. She is a girl and 9... Еще

"Sorry But I Can't."
"Date Night?"
"Happy Birthdy to Me!"
"Savior!"
"Taking a Break."
"Moment."
"Come Clean."
"Decision."
"I'm Sorry."
"Meeting."
"First."
"Admire."
"Million Bucks!"
"Chill."
"Uh No."
"Space."
"No Way!"
"Dream."
"Thankful."
"Fall."
"Together."
"Scared."
"Happy."
"Family."
"Lacrosse!"
"Day Off."
"Future."
"Relax."
"Plans."
"Show."
"Ignored."
"Parents."
"States!"
"True Love!"
"Gone."
"For You."
"Prom!"
"Path."
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter 1!
Bonus Chapter 2!
Bonus Chapter 3!
Bonus Chapter 4!
Authors Note

BACK!!

3.6K 53 2
Erin__Lee

A/N: Hey guys!!! I'm back yes it's true.

This is the story you all have been waiting for. It's the last installment of the series and in my opinion it's the best.

I hope you guys didn't miss me too much while I was away 😉😂

Anywho I'm not going to bore you guys with details about anything I just needed sometime to figure some personal stuff out. Thank you all for being with me through that hiatus and I hope this book makes it's worth the wait.

I previously stated who/what this book is about but incase you didn't read that... it's about Emerson Isabella Stratton, the daughter of the famous Alex and Jess.

Oh one more quick thing; I know I said that Emerson would be 16 going on 17 but I'd much rather write about her senior year. So she'll be 17 going on 18 in this story.

I'm not sure if the story progresses fast or not but I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Right after this I will drop a chapter so you don't have to wait for anything.

Laters guys😘🤟🏽

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Something About You Alexis Nolan

Художественная проза

1.2K 68 18
After her junior year of college comes to an end, Parker heads back home for the summer fresh off a breakup. Hoping to focus on having a fun summer...
My crush on the Cheerleader (gxg) WildcatData06

Подростковая литература

4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
My Teacher Obsession Cylynne

Любовные романы

6.4K 125 18
Emerson Jenkins is seventeen, entering her first day of senior year that comes in a mixed wave of emotions. The old art teacher happened to be replac...
24.5K 567 25
*BEFORE YOU READ, KNOW THIS IS A STRUGGLE BETWEEN 1RST AND 3RD PERSON. THIS IS OFFICIALLY 1RST PERSON. THIS WAS ONE OF THE FIRST STORIES I MADE ON WA...