Be my Queen ✔

By randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... More

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)

8.4K 241 42
By randomthingsbyme

Thank you for always being patient, guys! 

We've crossed the 21k reads! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

I have been out of town most of the time, sorry. I hope this will be worth the wait. >__<

____

Chapter 30—Lets Move On

The royal family has sent off Princess Catherine and Jason secretly. No one was notified about the princess’ modelling career yet. Stephen has a plan of announcing it to the kingdom so the people wouldn’t be shocked if they would see their princess in some fashion magazines soon. He would tell them not to inform other people that Catherine is a princess.

Lady Silena was also there. She found out about Catherine’s flight when she made a surprise visit to the kingdom a day before the Princess’s flight. She already considered the princess as one of her close friends that is why she was on the verge of tears when the princess’ plane took off. Unfortunately for her, the princess still considered her as an acquaintance more than a friend.

“I will so miss them, Stephen.” Lady Silena said as she blinked her eyes, trying to hold back her tears. Stephen tried to hold back a snort or a roll of his eyes at the sight. It’s not that he hates her but he just finds her reaction a bit too much. “Cathy is like a sister from another mother.”

“You can still talk to my sister even if she’s in New York, Silena.”He told her politely. It would be totally uncaring of him to tell her she is overreacting. “You can also go and visit her as well if you really wanted to.”

“You’re right!” The Lady giggled as if the prince suggested a very nice idea. “When will you go visit her, Stephen?”

“I don’t have plans to do so yet, Silena. I’m a bit busy with the works here in the kingdom.” He answered her honestly as he opened his laptop.

“Have you found her yet?” She asked her trying to look at his green eyes which were focused on the screen of his laptop. The tone of her voice sounded interested but her mind wanted him to answer her ‘no’. “Have you talked to her?”

“No.” He shook his head and his eyes were still focused on the laptop screen. He doesn’t have to ask who was the ‘her’ Silena was referring to. It was obviously Priscilla.

“A woman who doesn’t want to show herself will be hard to find, Stephen.” Silena informed him. “How long have you been looking for her? A month or two? Don’t you think she may really be hiding herself from you?”

Stephen then snapped his head towards Silena who was sitting at the chair in front of his desk. “Do you want to sulk here forever trying to look for her while she is out there probably having the time of her life? She is probably in a city where she has forgotten about you.”

Silena placed her hand over Stephen’s. “You need to move on, Stephen. She has moved on.”

--

“Good morning!” Priscilla greeted her best friend as she saw her walked out of her bedroom. Natasha’s hair was a complete mess. Her eyes were a little reddish and half opened. “Hopefully, yours will get better.”

“I have absolutely no idea that I’d get this drunk last night.” Natasha groaned as she ran her hand through her light blonde hair. Her elbows were leaning over the dining table as she sat at the chair carelessly. “I shouldn’t have dared to drink a few more glasses of wine with you when I got home.”

“You insisted on it, Tash. It wasn’t my fault.” Priscilla chuckled as she placed the cup of hot chocolate in front of her best friend. “Here. Drink this up.”

“Thanks.” The other woman thanked as she took the cup of chocolate. She smelled the luscious chocolate and her mouth began to water. She took a sip after blowing it a few times.

“You know what? I heard from my colleagues that we will be having a new model for a new line we’re launching.” Natasha shared. Priscilla looked at her and gave her a look urging her to continue. “I’m not assigned to that line though because for some weird reason, Zac wanted to be very hands on with this new line.”

“Well, it’s a new line after all. Aren’t we all going to be hands on for something new to be launched? To ensure that it would be very appealing to the consumers, if I were in his place, I would want to be hands on too.” Priscilla commented before taking a sip of her own cup of hot chocolate.

“You’re right but he wasn’t very hands on to our line. I mean, we are still the latest since the new one hasn’t been released.” Tasha informed scrunching her nose a bit. “I heard it has something to do with the model. She is that special.”

“Well, if she is like Heidi Klum, Victoria Beckham or Tyra Banks I wouldn’t blame your boss.”

“But she isn’t. She is a newbie in the modelling industry. Weird but maybe Zac was the one who discovered her.”

“Probably but hey, why are we even talking about this?”

“Because I just want to spill what’s on my mind. I may have taken a few to many alcohols last night”

“You definitely did, Tash.” Priscilla pointed laughing at her best friend’s current state.

“Fine. One too many but I could still remember the gossip they’ve been sharing with me.”

Priscilla just nodded before pushing herself up from the kitchen stool. “I should get ready for work now or else I’d get there late. Don’t want to get Marissa mad.”

“Marissa? Your boss? I thought she wasn’t the hot headed type?” Tasha inquired tilting her head to her right.

“I guess having a fight with his husband could make her all grumpy. She has been staying in a hotel for three days now.”Priscilla answered as she placed her now empty cup of hot chocolate to the sink.

“I didn’t know a couple would still fight even at the age of sixty.” Tasha chuckled before taking another sip from her cup.

Priscilla shook her head. “She is forty three, Tash. The one you saw with greying hair was Melinda, her eldest sister who looks a lot like her.”

“Forty whatever, I just didn’t know it’s still possible to have lover’s quarrel even at such age.” Tash pouted. “Anyway, I told you about Ethan, right?”

“Oh that Brazilian model? Yeah, I remembered. Why?” Priscilla asked as she washed her cup.

“He texted me this morning asking me if I’m free.” Natasha gushed. Her cheeks reddened. “I told him I only have to go and check on the office then I’m free. He said he’ll wait in the office until I get free and grab some coffee after.”

“Isn’t that great?!” Priscilla joined her best friend, gushing over the tall and sexy tanned man. She had seen him once when Natasha gave her a pass for a fashion show. Luckily, she had a day off then. She wouldn’t blame her best friend for acting that way because surely, Ethan was a one hot man.

“It is! But I look like a mess right now, see?” Natasha said as she gestured her hands all over her body. Her eyeliner and mascara from last night has been smudged making her eye bags looked darker than they should have been. Her eyes were reddish due to the alcohol and lack of sleep. Her blonde hair was sticking up in all possible directions except for the ones that have been included in her messy bun.

Priscilla just nodded not daring to lie to her best friend just so to boost her confidence. Natasha’s baggy top and yoga pants didn’t help her look okay either. “You should take a nap then go get a shower.”

“I will.” Her best friend smiled at her. “How was the date with Matthew?”

“Fine.” She answered making her best friend look at her with an eye brow raised. “He was sweet and charming, okay? He drove me home. Ikindofgavehimagoodnightkissbutitwasjustasmack.” she rushed out the last sentence.

“What? Slowly, please.”

“I said I kind of gave him a good night kiss but it was just a smack. Nothing more.”

“I’m expecting you to be all giggly like a single woman should be! What’s wrong with Matthew?” Tasha pouted. She rested her chin on top of her entwined hands.

“I kissed him just to know if…ugh…It just doesn’t feel right.”

“And you said you’ve moved on?”

“I did, Tash! The ordeal with Stephen is so last season.”

“Then why haven’t you talked to him and have a proper closure?” Tasha asked leaning forward. Her eyebrows were furrowed.

“I…I…” For the first time that morning, Priscilla got lost for words. “It’s 8:15 am. I need to go. Good luck later!” With that she left and proceeded towards her room.

Priscilla knew Natasha was right. She needed to have a proper closure with Stephen. She doesn’t know how to though. Every time she would deny her feelings for Stephen, it felt like she was just trying to convince herself. Without Natasha knowing, Priscilla would spend some time over the internet reading some news. She can’t help but read the article about Stephen.

Prince Stephen and Lady Silena, a couple?’ It read in the article’s title. There was even a tiny picture of the rumoured couple before the title. Though tiny, she knew it was him. Even though it hurts, her hand clicked it before her mind could even react.

Prince Stephen of the Kingdom of Havre Quiella who has been reported dead few months ago has been found alive. He was found at Edinburgh. Why he went to Edinburgh before was still unknown for every one of us. Except for him and his family probably.

After getting back at his kingdom, a lot of our resources have told us that the prince of the said kingdom has been seeing Lady Silena from the neighbouring kingdom of Crissota.

Reliable sources informed us that the two have met at the ball thrown by the Kingdom of Havre Quiella for Prince Stephen. Weve also been hinted that Lady Silena was the only woman the prince shared a dance with except for Princess Catherine.

Some paparazzi were generous enough to share some of the photos they were able to take. See photos below:

Priscilla then saw the photos. Stephen looked handsome as usual, she thought. The woman beside him was Lady Silena, she guessed. Her skin was sun-kissed unlike hers. The lady’s locks were raven black in comparison to her dark blonde straight ones. She felt a little insecure at the Hispanic beauty of Silena.

“Shut it, Priscilla.” She mumbled to herself trying to get the thoughts of Stephen and Silena together. So what if they are together? A royalty would suit him anyway. Why am I feeling jealous?

----

How was it guys? Hating Silena yet? Liking her instead? 

Now, Priscilla knows about Silena... Thanks to the internet but...poor Stephen, eh? He is still clueless of Priscilla's whereabouts.

Tell me what you guys think! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 3.4K 56
Life's controversy is overcome by understanding and conquered by love. Two couples. First, there is Lord Bennett Caldwell, Earl of Kendal. He knows o...
51.1K 1.9K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
9.7M 462K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
396K 14.5K 49
Bianca's never had it easy. Ever since her father died, she's always felt the need to help out as much as possible. Her priority in life is to gradua...