Black Bottled Revenge

By Rumbuss

-Set After the Events of POTC4-...Paring (Jack/Angelica)... The Black Pearl, trapped in a bottle by the doing... More

Black Bottled Revenge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

249 10 1
By Rumbuss

-Chapter 11-

The bright Caribbean morning sun shone brightly down onto the deck, as a hot muggy atmosphere had already taken hold of the early morning. Most of the crew were early up due to the sweltering heat, awaiting their captains orders once again.

Gibbs paced up and down the deck, contemplating to dare enter the cabin and wake him and Angelica up. It was a risky thing, going into Jacks quarters when Angelica was on board. He would either enter into a, 'intermit' moment, or walk into Angelica attempting to kill him. Gibbs had interrupted both on many occasions. He glanced over at the island, as it was clearly visible over the bow.

Gibbs sighed as one of the crew walked up to him. "Wens the Cap'n comm'n out?". He stopped pacing and looked over at him and shrugged. "Opfully soon mate....". He looked over to the door, and the man joined him and his stare. The man frowned and looked over at Gibbs. "Why don't ya just go in there...". Gibbs leaned over to him, keeping his eyes on the door, finalizing his decision. "I think it's best to wait, considering Miss Angelica might be..". He looked over to the crewman standing next to him. The man smiled and finished his sentence.

"Unclothed?....". He winked at Gibbs, implying that he knew where he was leading too.
"Aye..". Gibbs answered before walking away to wait for his Captain, followed by the man.

-

The cabin was warm, while rays of hot light streamed in heating the room. A numb throb began in her head as Angelica started to stir. "Ergh.....". She groggily lifted a hand up to her forehead and rubbed her temples, eyes closed. She felt her head start to ache, as she became more awake. Angelica moved her hand to cover her closed eyes as she groaned, feeling the heat surround her immediately.

She had a hangover.

She carefully lifted her head up and moved her other arm underneath to support her self. As Angelica started to lean more of her weight on her arm, she noticed the squishy ness and strange feeling mattress. She peaked one eye slightly open confusedly. Through her blurred vision, she saw a strange tanned skin colored thing, bellow her. Angelica groaned. She frowned and moved her hand off her face and placed it down near the other, and opened both eyes.

She blinked a couple times trying to clear her vision, when she felt her throbbing mind start to work. She looked down now with a clear vision at Jack. She frowned being quite puzzled why he was here, and un clothed. She sat there for a bit, trying to piece everything together when it hit her.

She gasped and looked down at her self. With a mix of shock and disbelief she flew of jack and held the sheet to her chest, waking up jack in the process. She pulled her legs into her chest and stared absolutely petrified at jack, knowing what they had done the night before.

Jack frowned showing clear on his face just how confused he was right now. She sat there for a bit, just gathering her self before she was able to speak. "You.......you BASTARD!". She suddenly flew of the bed with the sheet wrapped around her, while swiftly grabbing her shirt off the floor.

-

Jack sat there, utterly confused at why he was an apparent bastard. He frowned while looking down, noticing his absence of clothes, now that the sheet was gone. He threw his hands to his private parts and flashed his teeth. He darted his head around the cabin, looking for his pants. Jack stood awkwardly up and hobbled around with hands to his crouch, until he found what he was looking for. He pulled them up and sighed with relief. He grabbed his boots and put them on.

He looked around the cabin, Angelica was no where to be seen. He shrugged and started to hunt around for his shirt, when a thick Spanish accent caught his attention.
"GET OUT". It was Angelica, angry Angelica. Jack turned around to face her. "What?".

She wore her shirt, untucked, and her slacks with crossed arms. "Get......OUT..". Angelica was almost spitting out her words, as jack stood there dumbfounded. Jack looked her up and down, trying to figure out why she was so in raged. Her cheeks were red and her hair was a mess, while her glare at jack became more and more dangerous.

Jack tried to think of all the possible things he could have done that might have angered her. He couldn't think of anything that he done to her lately, the only thing he could recall doing with her was sleeping-.

Jack widened his eyes, while mouthing the word 'Oh'. He pulled on a simile realizing why she was so angry. "Ya can't kick a captain out of is own cabin, luv.". He changed his smile to a toothy one.

Angelica uncrossed her arms and walked up to him. She grabbed his shirt from under the table, along with his waist coat and jacket then shoved them into his chest. Jack put his hands to his chest holding his clothes frowning. He watched as she disappeared behind him. She pushed him hard making him walk forward to the door.

He felt her soft hands against his back, as he stumbled forward, the door coming closer and closer. She opened the door and pushed him out hard. Jack stumbled forward out the door, nearly falling forward from Angelica's sudden burst of energy. A loud slam drew everyone's attention to their half dressed Captain, clutching his clothes. Gibbs chuckled lightly at jack as he stood there, obviously embarrassed.

The whole crew looked over with raised eyebrows, while occasionally exchanging glances. Jack darted his eyes from man to man wide eyed, clearing his throat trying to maintain some of his dignity. He waved one hand in the air shooing them away, with the other holding his clothes. "Back to work ya cockroaches!".

He walked quickly over to the stairs and up, while pulling on his under shirt, battling against the wind for control over it. Gibbs ran up to the helm to join his captain. "Cap'n! We have reached-". Jack started to button up his shirt as he interrupted Gibbs harshly. "I ave eyes mate..". He pulled on his waist coat and let it hang open. Gibbs walked closer to where jack stood, by the table with his back to him. "Might I ask why a certain door was slammed by a certain person for a certain reason?". Jack rolled his eyes, groaned and spun around, not wanting answer his obvious question, that had only one answer that he knew Gibbs knew, but just wanted to hear him say it.

"None of ya business, now!". He waved both hands in the air, shooing Gibbs away. "Tell the crew to lower the long boats and prepare..". Attempting to avoid his query. Gibbs raised his eyebrows and followed his captains orders. "Will Angelica be joining us by chance?". He stopped at he top is the stairs, waiting for an answer. Jack patted his head and frowned. "Tis the reason why we are here, she better dam be...".

Jack bent down and looked under that table looking for his hat. He grumbled to himself, as Gibbs continued down the stairs to inform the crew.

Jack had no idea why she was so mad about sleeping with him. He knew he was good in bed, so he had no clue why she was angry. "Great...". Jack stood back up and sighed. "Me hat is in the cabin, along with the devil...". He looked to the sun above and squinted. The sun was as up already, and the sweltering heat had already taken over. He looked back down and rubbed his eyes, as the watered.

"Naw... Is little Jackie sad?". Jack removed his fists from his wet eyes. Angelica stood before him hands to her hips, fully dressed and perfect; in jacks watery eyes. Jack pulled an obviously fake smile and wiped his eyes. "We ave reached our destination...". Jack buttoned up his waist coat and started to walk past her to the stairs. "We will be leaving in 10 minuets, no more.". He held up one finger, as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Jack walked off down the stairs and into the cabin, to get his hat.

-

How could he.... She thought. He used me... AGAIN!... She paced up and down the helm, arms crossed, waiting for the sign that they were ready to leave. He took advantage of me.... AGAIN! She cursed in her native tongue as the wind whipped her hair around madly. "Disgusting bastard...". Her words coated in her accent. She stomped over to the table and chair, and flopped down. She sighed deeply and leant her arm on the table, leaning her head on her hand. "How could I let myself fall for him..... Again....". She moved her other hand and rubbed her temples. She closed her eyes, cursing at herself.

Blaming their accidental last night on jack was hard when it was mostly her fault. She was the one who drank to many, she was the one who touched first. She sighed again and ran her hand threw her hair. Angelica remember back through the events of the night before, as her heart fluttered at the feeling she hadn't felt in a long time. She would admit it, and only admit it to herself, but she had enjoyed it. Of corse she enjoyed it. It had been years since she had felt safe and actually loved. Her farther had never said it once to her during there time, despite her coded and silent pleads to hear those words again.

It was a kick in the guts to know that only person that had said 'I love you' to her, was jack. He had said those words to nearly every woman on earth, and despite knowing this, to Angelica, it still felt as if he only said it to her.

She had only ever had one person in this hell bound world, that she could seek comfort from, and it was that person that she also need comfort because of. All Angelica had now, was the hope of regaining her farther's ship and her beliefs. A deep voice woke Angelica from her thoughts. "We'd be ready to leave now Angelica.". She looked up and saw Gibbs standing, hands in his pockets smiling. She got up and put a hand to her hilt, checking that her sword and pistol were there. "Hopefully this will be the last day I have to spend around jack..". She walked past Gibbs, down the stairs to the men swarming around the ladder that lead down to the longboats.

-

Jack stood near the top of the ladder looking over his eager for adventure crew. He scanned them all, picking between the different type of men to come along. He held up a finger and pointed. "You, you, you, you, you, you....". He moved his finger around In the air, while pouting. "You.....you, you...and.....YOU!". The last man he choose did fist pump while the rest of the unpicked crew groaned, knowing they were to stay behind.

"Tha rest of ya, shoo!". He waved his hands in the directing of the rest of the crew as they slowly shuffled away, looking very melancholy, as the lucky men started to climb down the ladder to the boats, Angelica caught his eye. "Ar! Luv ya will riding with me". He nodded towards the ladder smiling proudly, not without adding a wink. She put her hands to her hips, and scoffed. "I'd rather be hang at the gallows....". Jack smiked. "Tis either me..". He pointed down to the twenty lust filled eyes as the scanned Angelica up and down. "Or them...". He raised his eyebrows as she grunted. "Asshole...". She muttered as she pushed past him and down the ladder.

Jack frowned "excuse me?". Jack looked down the ladder to see Angelica now sitting in the other empty boat, arms and legs crossed. "I said.. ASS hole....". He watched her turn her head to the side as the men sitting In the adjacent boat whistle and woo. Jack rolled his eyes and turned away to face Gibbs. "I have a feeling today is going to be..". Jack looked back over his shoulder at Angelica and flashed his teeth. "Difficult.." Gibbs chuckled and patted him in the shoulder. "For you....". Jack glared at Gibbs before climbing down the ladder and into the boat.

-

The boat ride was long, especially when Jack and Angelica bickered the hole way. Insults, swearing and put downs rocked the little boat as Gibbs tried to row the two pirates, along with himself to the beach. To Gibbs, they looked like an old married couple, auguring over nothing.

Jack, Angelica and Gibb's boat reached the sandy shore first, letting Angelica jump out as fast as she could. She walked up the beach and looked around as she did. A lush green jungle stood before her, with a mountain sticking out the top of the green canopy. "The island of Nevis.... I wonder what Hector is doing ere.....". Jack walked up beside Angelica, adjusting his hat, before glancing over at her, smiling his usual charming smile. Angelica looked over to meet his eyes. "I don't know, maybe when we meet him you can ask". Jack shoved his hands in his coat pocket, and sighed loudly, already getting sick of her attitude. Jack pulled out his compass and handed it to Angelica. "Well if I am to ask him, ya better find em first....". She snatch her hand away and opened up the compass. It spun from side to side slowly, until the arrow stopped right in front of them, pointing into the jungle. She kept her eyes down, as she started to walk forward, leaving jack and the crew behind.

He turned back and waved his hand forward, whistling to the men and Gibbs behind, to follow. Jack turned back and started to follow Angelica, who was already at the jungles edge.

Now the real adventure had began.

Thanks for reading! Vote if you enjoyed and comment too! If you want more right away head to FanFiction.net and search Black Bottled Revenge! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608 37 3
Charlotte has lived a calming life since arriving to Port Royal. Found by Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, she soon becomes the adopted daughter in t...
63.8K 2.4K 14
I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) Rogers and her story, savvy? Book four of the It's a Pir...
1.3K 3 22
Jacqueline Everleigh and Jack Sparrow had been through far too much together to separate for too long. When the great Captain Everleigh stumbled upon...
12.6K 323 9
Years after the events of At Worlds End, Jack and Annette find each other once again. They team up with Blackbeard, one of the most fearsome pirates...