Dating A Nerd [COMPLETED]

By bluewinkee23

A cassanova could be fall in love with an average girl? & An average girl who loves studies could be fall in... More

Introduction (Characters)
Author's Note 💕
Chapter One (1):
Chapter Two (2):
Chapter Three (3):
Chapter Four (4):
Chapter Five (5):
Chapter Six (6):
Chapter Seven (7):
Chapter Eight (8):
Chapter Nine (9):
Chapter Ten (10):
Chapter Eleven (11):
Chapter Twelve (12):
Chapter Thirteen (13):
Chapter Fourteen (14):
Chapter Fifteen (15):
Chapter Sixteen (16):
Chapter Seventeen (17):
Chapter Eighteen (18):
Chapter Nineteen (19):
Chapter Twenty (20):
Chapter Twenty-One (21):
Chapter Twenty-Two (22):
Chapter Twenty-Three (23):
Chapter Twenty-Five (25):
Chapter Twenty-Six (26):
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27):
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28):
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29):
Chapter Thirty (30):
Chapter Thirty-One (31):
Chapter Thirty-Two (32):
Chapter Thirty-Three (33):
Chapter Thirty-Four (34):
Chapter Thirty-Five (35):
Chapter Thirty-Six (36): FINALE

Chapter Twenty-Four (24):

1.1K 47 6
By bluewinkee23

Yuna slowly opened the door of their appartment. She wasn't feel nervous towards her girl friends, but right now is very different. Jungkook didn't went upstairs because Yuna insist too, and also she doesn't want him to get involve in her girl friends talk.

"So?"

Yuna startle when Yerin started to speak. She was standing infront of the door while crossing her arms, Eunbi is in the kitchen preparing for their lunch.

"Where have you been pretty girl?" Yerin asked.

"Wow! Your ride is so fast, I thought you will come home a little late today." In her changing the topic mood again, Yuna speak.

"Why? 1 day is not enough to be with your boyfriend?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Yuna asked innocently.

"Yah! Yerin unnie, just talk here in the kitchen, so I can ask her too and scold her." Eunbi shouted.

Yuna smiled. She is the first one who approach Eunbi in the kitchen, followed by Yerin.

"Eunbi-yah!" she hugged the short girl tightly. "I miss you!"

"You miss me? Wow! I thought you forget about me since you are with your boyfriend." Eunbi said.

"Aish! Why are the two of you are so cold right now?"

"Why wouldn't we, when you didn't call or message us. Do you know how worried we are to you!?" Yerin high her voice.

"I am sorry!" Yuna apologize. "I didn't notice that my phone is lowbat." she explain.

"Because you are too busy with Jungkook that's why you forget us." Yerin said.

"I didn't forget you--"

"You did, because you are too busy with Jungkook." Eunbi said.

Yuna sigh. "Just let me finish--"

"Are you going to defend him?" Yerin asked.

"Just let me finish." Yuna slightly high her tone.

Eunbi and Yerin shut their mouth. They looked at her to listen at her statement.

"I am with him because I want to help him to pass his grades. I am just sharing the thoughts that I learned." Yuna said.

"He was attending our class. He paid tuittion fee for him to learn. You are not his teacher, so let him to learn in school." Eunbi said. Yerin nodded.

"We have our deals. If he failed then we will stop this stupid acting…"

"So, you want him to pass the exam?" Yerin asked.

"Why, because you already fall for him?" Eunbi also added a question.

"Did Yuna arrive safely?"

"Deh, ahjumma!" Jungkook answered.

"That's great. She really did work harder just to teach you." Mrs. Kim said.

"I know."

"You didn't."

Jungkook looked at her.

"She really work hard, for you. She even slept for almost 3 hours just to finish the lecture that you need to know." Mrs. Kim said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook can't understand what she was saying.

"I woke up at 3 am in the morning, but then I saw Yuna drinking coffee in the kitchen. She was writing all the formulas, solution, and other lesson that you need." Mrs. Kim said.

"Aish! That girl."

"That's why, just for her… you should pass your exam." Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook nodded. "I will go upstairs now."

"Okay! I will call you if the food is ready."

Jungkook immediately ran upstairs to his room. He sat on the chair in his study table and open all the notes that Yuna left for him. He ready all the contents and take down notes, he really need to pass their exam.

'I will do this just for you.'

"NO." Yuna answered.

"Then why do you want him to pass this exam?" Eunbi asked.

"Like I said, I want everyone to learn. And I also want to share the thoughts that I've learn." Yuna said.

"Okay! I will let this. Sorry if we really get jealous immediately. It was really because we are so worried about you." Yerin hugged her.

"Fine. I am sorry too!" Eunbi also hugged Yuna.

"Sorry three! I really forgot that I didn't charge my phone." Yuna said.

"It's okay!"

"But… aren't you will fall for him?" Yerin asked.

"No. I don't like him. Besides, he still like his ex-girlfriend." Yuna said.

"Really? I thought he was really broken because of that girl." Yerin said.

"Why did he want to act that he have a girlfriend? Why did he wants to make his ex-girlfriend to feel jealous? That's why, he was still in love with Lisa." Yuna said.

"Are you jealous?" Eunbi asked.

Yuna poke her. "How many time should I answer, NO?"

"Ouch! I was just asking." Eunbi patted her head.

°

Prelim examination date.

All the students in class 302-A were nervous to their exams. The other were take it easy, they feel relax as they're waiting for their professor.

"Jungkook oppa, this is for you. A goodluck drink."

Three girls approach, the handsome guy who was busy reading his notes. Jungkook looked at them, the three girls looked down while blushing. Suddenly, Jungkook showed his thumb while pointing at the trashcan. The three girls look so shock, they are thinking if they should throw the drinks or take it.

"Excuse me." suddenly Tzuyu and her gang came, pushing the three girls aside.

"Jungkook oppa, hi!" she greeted.

Jungkook looked at her. He give her a cold look before he fix his gaze on his notes again.

"This is for you. Goodluck!" Tzuyu put down the banana yougurt drink on his table then left.

Jungkook saw the stick note paper on the cartoon of the drink. He read it, saying: 'Goodluck, Jungkook oppa! I am always here to support you. Hwaiting! Love, pretty Tzuyu❤'

"Pfft." he let the drink rest on his table and continue to read.

Few minutes pass, many fan girls were giving a drink and cookies to him. It was their goodluck for him, but Jungkook still so busy reviewing. It wasn't midterm or finals yet, but he was taking it seriously. Suddenly, someone put the strawberry yogurt drink on his table, there's also a stick note on the cartoon drink.

Jungkook sigh. "Another, goodluck letter from my fangirls." he twist the drink and read the paper who stick on it. 'Goodluck! Promise is a promise!'

Jungkook suddenly turned to his back and saw Yuna looking at him with a smile on her face. She was the one who give the strawberry drink. She give him a 'hwaiting' sign. Jungkook smiled and mouthed 'thank you!'. Out of all the drinks on his table, he only choose to drink the yogurt that given by Yuna.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning, Mr. Yoo."

"Okay! Are you ready now? Let's start now if you are ready." Mr. Yoo said.

The whispering of the students are getting more louder. They are so nervous right now, since it was their examination day.

"You can do it, Jeon Jungkook!" he told to himself.

"This preliminary exam consist of 60 items, the passing score is 45. So, I hope you really did your best." Mr. Yoo said.

"What? 45? Come on, he is very strict."

"I hate this, I don't like this exam."

"How can I get the score of 45 when I can't understand his lessons."

The students whispering at each other, complaining about the passing score and the exam.

"Okay! If you are all ready, you may pass the test paper now." Mr. Yoo ordered.

The students passed the answer sheet behind them and started to answer. The exam that Mr. Yoo given is not that difficult, unless you didn't review. But for Eunbi and Yuna? They are only like answering the examination of the elementary.

"20 more minutes!"

"Huh? Why is it so fast?" one of the student asked.

"Because it was only 60 items and besides, it's only a multiple choice." Mr. Yoo said.

"Aish! Multiple choice with 1-10 solution? Gosh!"

Time passes by, the short hand of the clock pointed at 2 while the long hand pointed at 17.

"13 minutes left." Mr. Yoo said.

"WHAT?"

Jungkook at at the clock, he was so nervous. If he didn't pass this exam, everything will be back to normal to him, that's why he really need to get a high grades on this.

"Sir."

Eunbi walked to Mr. Yoo's table to pass her exam paper.

"As expected, our Jung Eunbi." Eunbi smiled at him.

"Sir."

Yuna also passes her test paper. She give a high five to Eunbi.

"Our two geniuses."

Yuna and Eunbi immediately went outside of the classroom. Yuna went to the library and Eunbi went to science lab.

"6 minutes left."

"Sir."

Mr. Yoo was so shock to see Jungkook finish his exam immediately. He is the third one who pass his exam paper.

"Wow! Our campus heartthrob, is the third one who pass his paper." Mr. Yoo teased him.

"Got an inspiration." Jungkook said.

"Who's that? Am I the only one who didn't know?" he asked.

"Everyone knows sir." his classmates said.

"Is that Ms. Lisa Manoban?"

Lisa look at Mr. Yoo, her face suddenly turn pink.

"Why do you think so sir?" Lisa asked while smiling.

"Because you two were seatmates."

"No, sir." Jungkook said.

Lisa looked at him.

"She's not my girlfriend." Jungkook added.

"Oh! I thought she is." Mr. Yoo said.

"It was Choi Yuna." Jungkook said. "I will go now sir." he smiled.

Mr. Yoo also smiled. "Wait."

Jungkook looked back at him.

"You are so lucky to have Yuna. Take care of her." Mr. Yoo advice him.

Jungkook smile. "I will."

He then left the classroom.

***********************
Hi, Hello! New Chapter 😊
I am really really sorry for not updating, since I really need to review for my exam. I am so sorry.
I hope you like this chapter.
By the way, I think I am in the midst of finale of this story.…
Thank you so much for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1.6K 31
Love...many say love can overcome everything... It can change your fate... Falling in love with someone is DESTINY, not a CHOICE... Two people differ...
67.5K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
114K 5K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
425K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...