Awakened (Teen Wolf) Book 3

By jinx1996

Anna has finally found out what her green eyes mean, but it was too late and now she has to deal with the con... More

Preface - Lose You're Mind
Chapter 1 - Jumbled
Chapter 2 - Alpha's Orders
Chapter 3 - Pain Makes You Human
Chapter 4 - I Need Help
Chapter 5 - Wake Up
Chapter 6 - Shooting Hoops
Chapter 7 - Oh God, I Can't Even Look
Chapter 8 - The New Girl
Chapter 9 - Coyote's Tip Toe
Chapter 10 - Alpha With Performance Issues
Chapter 11 - Trapped
Chapter 12 - Werewolf With OCD
Chapter 13 - Snapping Point
Chapter 14 - Tail
Chapter 15 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 16 - The Hot Girl
Chapter 18 - I'm Not Leaving
Chapter 19 - Scream!
Chapter 20 - Electrified
Chapter 21 - Coincidences
Chapter 22 - Working Towards Friendship
Chapter 23 - Shivering
Chapter 24 - Miguel
Chapter 25 - Fading Firefly
Chapter 26 - Runaway Stiles
Chapter 27 - Search Party
Chapter 28 - No Cure
Chapter 29 - Electrical Burns
Chapter 30 - Blown To Hell
Chapter 31 - Fade To An Empty Black
Chapter 32 - His Her
PLAGIARISING
Chapter 33 - Check
Chapter 34 - Seriously?
Chapter 35 - Play Time
Chapter 36 - Only One Person
Chapter 37 - Tears, Torment, And Trust
Chapter 38 - Man In The Shadows
Chapter 39 - Oak Creek
Chapter 40 - Whose Ghost?
Chapter 41 - Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 42 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 43 - A Drop In The Ocean
Chapter 44 - Goodbye
Chapter 45 - Normal
Chapter 46 - There's Always Something Else
BOOK FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 17 - Jake

14.4K 397 89
By jinx1996

We were all sitting in Coach’s Economics class waiting for his reaction.

“Son of a bitch!” There it was. He then shortly stormed into the room. “Mischief night, devil’s night, I don’t care what you call it – you little punks are evil. Do you think it’s funny that every Halloween my house gets egged? A man’s house is meant to be his castle.” He said and everyone started laughing. Coach slammed his hand down on Scott’s table to shut him up, but it didn’t help. “Mine’s a freaking omelette. Oh this.” He said picking up a wrapped box on his table that looked the same as the prank one Stiles had set up in his office. “You’re gunna do this again. I don’t think so.” He dropped it on the ground and stomped his foot down on it. I could hear Stiles chuckling with glee next to me. It really was his favourite day of the year. Coach looked down and picked up the now broken coffee mug with his face on it and a picture with writing that said ‘#1 Coach.’ He sighed and picked up the card. “Happy birthday. Love Greenburg.” He read. I had to hold in a laugh. “Okay, everyone back to work.” Coach said as he stood up.” Everyone giggled one more time before getting back to work.

The rest of the lesson was filled with Coach glaring at people who he thought responsible for ruining his office. I noticed his eyes frequently go to Stiles. I was pretty sure he was number one on his suspect list. Of course it was Stiles. He was making that obvious enough by the grin of his face for the entire hour’s lesson.

The bell rang and everyone jumped up and exited the room while coach shouted our homework at us which he knew we would never do anyway. When we got into the hallway the first thing I noticed were the police.

“Stiles?”

“I don’t know. See if we can find my dad.” It didn’t take us long to run into the Sheriff who was accompanied by my dad and the new (and very handsome) Deputy Parrish, who smiled at me. I had met him a couple of times at the station when Stiles and I dropped by after school. I smiled back.

“Hey, Parrish.” I didn’t feel the need to say hello to the Sheriff and my dad considering I just saw them a little over and hour ago.

“Anna.” He nodded.

“What’s going on?” Stiles jumped right in.

“This morning we had to escort William Barrow to the hospital for surgery, but he woke up during the procedure and escaped. The last place he was seen was entering the school.”

The William Barrow? The shrapnel bomber? Why would he come here?” Stiles questioned.

“Wait a minute… wasn’t part of his statement that he was after the people with the glowing eyes?” I questioned.

“How do you know that?” Parrish questioned me.

“Oh… ummm… I was at the station when a few deputies were talking about it and may have over heard…”

“My daughter has good hearing.” My dad said, a little sarcastically. “Parrish can you please continue searching the school, the Sheriff and I are just going to make sure our children leave and don’t continue snooping.”

Parrish nodded, “Yes sir, Stiles, Anna.” He said as a goodbye and left.

“Both of you need to get your friends and leave. If he is after… werewolves…” The sheriff muttered the word like he thought he was crazy for just saying it, “then it’d be safer if you all left.”

“But we can help find…”

“Anna.” My father cut me off with a warning tone. I hated that tone of voice. It made me feel like I was five again and trying to sneak an extra cookie in before dinner. “We can handle this. Barrow may be a monster, but he’s a human one. That means it’s our job, not the responsibility of 17 year olds.”

“Okay, okay. I’ll go and find everyone.” I said and left Stiles with my dad and his.

“Isaac!” I said when I saw him, Allison and Lydia together and ran up to them. “William Barrow is in the school and is apparently after kids with glowing eyes. The Sheriff and my dad want us all to leave and go home, but…”

“We aren’t doing that, are we?” Isaac said with a small grin.

“Nope.”

“So what’s the plan?” Allison asked.

“We’re gunna find him, hopefully before he finds us.” I chirped.

“Can anyone remember the last time we had a normal day of school?” Lydia asked and I smiled at her.

Stiles soon joined us and started explaining things further in depth as we started to walk away from everyone else and the police.

“No-one knows how he woke up from anaesthesia and that when they cut him open they found a tumour filled with live flies.”

“Did you say flies?” Lydia asked as she stopped walking, making everyone turn around and look at her. “All day I have been hearing this sound, like this buzzing.”

“Like the sound of flies?” Allison asked.

“Exactly like the sound of flies.” Lydia stated as we walked closer to her.

My phone started ringing and I quickly answered. “Dad?”

“Anna, the building has been cleared. If Barrow was here, he’s gone now.”

“Does that mean you’re not sending me home to keep me out of it?”

“Yes. You’re to stay in school. Not that my telling you to stay out of it worked. Where did you and your friends walk off to so fast?” He questioned with an accusing tone.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, but thank-you. I’ll see you later.”

“Bye, sweetie. Stay safe and stay out of this.” He added again before hanging up.

I turned back around to the others. Isaac had just finished explaining to them that the police were leaving as he was the only one that could hear my conversation. “We should find Scott.” Stiles said and everyone nodded.

We split up to look for Scott. I was walking around looking for Scott, but couldn’t find him anywhere. I was walking down one of the corridors when I saw Stiles sprint around one of the corners and charge at me. He apparently was trying to find Scott as fast as possible, but Stiles being Stiles was taking quick glances at every face he ran past, earning a few strange looks, and didn’t see me standing in the middle of the corridor. I, thinking that Stiles would run like a normal person and look in front of him at where he was going, didn’t move. He didn’t. He slammed straight into me and knocked me to the ground, landing on top of my chest.

“Anna!” He exclaimed, still on top of me and right in my face.

“That’s gonna bruise.” I muttered.

“You have supernatural healing.” He stated.

“Stiles…”

“Yeah.”

“Please get off me.”

“Right!” He yelled and jumped up. I looked at him from my now sitting upright position, still on the ground, and held out my hand for him to pull me up. He reached down and grabbed it, but as he was about to pull he saw Scott a little way down the hallway. His eyes went wide, “Scott!” He yelled as he yanked me up, with a little too much excitement after seeing Scotty, and sprinted over to him yelling something like “Where the hell have you been?” I was a little busy trying to regain my balance after being lifted from the ground to my feet in less than a millisecond. Stiles was definitely stronger when his ADHD kicked in.

I went to take a step, but a pain radiated through my left knee. “Holy crap.” I muttered as I limped over to a nearby locker and leaned up against it. “What the hell?”

“Anna? Are you okay?” I male voice said from beside me. I looked to my left and saw a completely random guy I may have seen at school before, but had no idea what his name was.

“Ummmm, yeah. Yeah, I’m fine.” I put a little weight on my knee and noticed it was healing. “Just one of those random… pain… things.” I said and had to mentally slap myself.

“Are you sure? I mean you were limping pretty badly.” Random guy questioned.

No, complete stranger, I’m not sure. I’m pretty sure Stiles twisted my knee. “Yep, perfectly fine.” I smiled at the guy.

“Alright, well if you need help let me know.” He smiled back.

“Jake! Come on, man. We’re gonna be late for class!” One of random guy’s friends yelled, apparently his name was Jake. I had to admit, Jake was pretty hot. He was tall, had dark hair and green eyes. In other words he reminded me of Derek.

“See you around, Anna.” He said before running off with his friends.

“Huh.” I muttered to myself before walking (with no pain anymore) over to my friends. I slapped Stiles on the shoulder.

“Ow! What the hell was that for?”

“You twisted my knee when you barrelled into me you idiot.”

“I was looking for Scott!”

“Well you obviously aren’t very good at the looking part or you would have seen me standing in the middle of the hallway!”

“You could have moved!”

“I thought you would see me!”

“Well I didn’t!”

“Well you should have!”

Isaac and Allison soon joined us and Isaac had a huge grin on his face looking between Stiles and me, while Scott just looked unamused like he had seen many variations of this argument a thousand times before. Which he had. “Guys!” he yelled and we looked at him. “Stiles, what do you say?”

Stiles looked at the floor and then at me, “I’m sorry for knocking you over and twisting your knee.”

“Good. Now Anna…” Scott said.

“Apology accepted. I’m sorry for slapping your arm and yelling at you.”

“That’s okay.” He muttered. “Your knee still healed though.”

“You should have been watching what you were doing.” We both said in small voices. Stiles nudged me and I nudged him back.

“Okay! Enough! Barrow is still in the school I know he is. The buzzing… it’s getting louder.” Lydia snapped us out of our bickering.

“Great.” I muttered. “What’s the plan?”

“I texted my mum. She’s on her way with a few of Barrows hospital robes. We can use them to catch his scent. Anna and Isaac see if you can find the twins. They can help as much as I don’t want them to, but we’re gonna need them. Allison you should go home and see if you can find anything in your family’s Bestiery about flies.” Scott gave us a few orders in his alpha tone of voice.

Stiles and Lydia went with Allison to help her sneak out of school while Scott went to meet his mum. Isaac and I looked at each other and then went to find the twins.

“Maybe if we yell really loudly they’ll hear us.” I suggested.

“Or maybe we could just pretend we couldn’t find them and go back.”

“Isaac, Scott’s right. We’re going to need them.”

“They killed Boyd and Erica.”

“Kali killed Erica.”

“And Boyd?”

“They helped, yes. I’m not giving them a free pass, but we need extra hands.”

“Fine, but I don’t like it.”

“You don’t have to like it. You just have to trust your alpha.” Isaac rolled his eyes, but continued looking for the twins with me. We found them in the cafeteria. Why we didn’t look there earlier I’ll never know. “Ethan! Aiden!” Ethan saw us the second we walked into the room, but Aiden had to turn around and when he saw me he smiled.

“Anna, how are you?”

“Cut the small talk. Scott needs your help. We’re going to search the school for Barrow using his scent. We need as many werewolves as we can get. If you really want to join the pack then now is your chance to prove yourselves.”

“We’re in.” Aiden said, still smiling and Ethan nodded.

Well… that was easy.

I'm so sorry this took so long to update. I've been going back and giving my chapters titles, starting from book one. I've also been adding multimedia if you wanted to check it out. It's not done yet, but i'll let you know when it is, because i'm also doing editing.

Also, while i'm on the topic. i started this fanfic series over a year ago now and holy crap was my writing baaaaaaaad at the beginning of book one. i have no idea why you guys kept reading, but thank-you! you really are amazing!

Photo of Jake in the Multimedia. He's played by Drew Fuller when he was younger :) He will come into it again, but don't worry he won't be replacing Derek or anything i just wanted to chuck another hot guy into Teen Wolf and he'll be more important later on :) It's just so i can do something with Anna's character that won't affect everyone else if that makes sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2.3K 20
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’“π’Šπ’…π’…π’π’†π’”, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’šπ’π’–? 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔�...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
156K 6.2K 28
It's a prestigious hotel. One that many would die to work in. You have the job of your dreams, working as one of the managers of the convention area...
471 53 7
A collection of interviews with authors around Wattpad. Read on to support your favorite writers, or to find your next book to binge! Interested in s...