Complicated Love ✅

By mehaklovely

It is cute beautiful and emotional story. I fell in love with a girl who loved someone else , we were living... More

PROLOGUE
1.UNKNOWN FEELINGS
2. What is her pain ?
3. Getting Better
4. Nandini And Pari Meet
5. Coming Close
6. Happy Faces
7. Realization Of Love
8. HER PAINFUL STORY
9 . TRYING TO LIVE HAPPILY
10. Beautiful Life ??
11. Happiness ??
12. A Truth
13. He Is Back
14. Hiding The Truth
16. Complicated Love
17. A Misunderstanding
18. I love ........ ?
19. First love is First love
20. I am all yours
21. How I Realise My Love?
22. Final Chapter

15. A Complicated Decision

6.2K 779 108
By mehaklovely

How do find the new poster

Guyz please do comments and votes.

Abhimanyu woke up late at night , breathing heavily and sweating badly. The flashes of his past was eating his mind from past 6 month. He couldn't able to sleep at night properly , he just wanted to get his memory back. He wanted to know who is he and what is his identity ?

" Sam , have some water , you will feel better"Mukti also woke up and she offered him water without asking anything because he knew about his condition very well.

"Mukti , Please help me , i want to know , who i am ? , please help" after drinking water , he begged in crying tone in front of Mukti , it was clearly seen that how helpless he was.

"I am feeling like , i know her , i know your Babhi , Nandini , i don't know why i am feeling like this , Mukti"He said confusingly while Mukti was looking at him sadly.

" Sam , everything will be fine , Manik bhai will surely do something , you will surely get your memory back , just be relax"she said cubbing his face and after completing her words , she started coming close to his lips. Soon their lips met and they started kissing each other. In between the kiss , Mukti hands started opening his shirt buttons. She knew that only her love can make him feel better but..

"Mukti , please no , i can't and you know why and i am sorry for that" he said stopping her from opening his shirt because he didn't want to proceed further until he doesn't get his memory back , the reason was that he didn't want to cheat his past girlfriend, whom he had forgotten.

"It's okay , i can understand" Mukti said while hugging him and a tear fell down from her eyes because she was in love with him and seeing her love in pain , it was hurting him.

-------

On the other hand , Nandini was also not able to sleep and she was remembering about the moments which she had spent with Abhimanyu in past , that moments were still precious for her and she was also thinking "am i doing right or wrong ? I am hiding the truth from everyone and hurting Abhi , He have right on Prince also , he is his son "she thought while looking at Prince , who was lying between Manik and Nandini "he need to know about his son but i can't tell him the truth because I don't want to hurt him , Hurt Manik and Mukti , I don't even want to think also what will happen when Abhi will get his memory back "

"No , no , I can't let this happen, I need to do something fast so that he will never get his memory back"she said to herself.

_____________________

Whole night she kept thinking about all this and also remembering about the time which she had spent with Abhi. In morning she took shower at 6 am for an hour. After that she came out and feed Prince and played with him and all the timing she was thinking about What she could do so that Abhi will never get his memory.

After that she started searching about this on google and she found a name of tablet , she thought to bring that tablet so that he will never get his memory back. "I am sorry Abhi but i have to do this for everyone happiness"she said while closing the lappy.

"Good morning , My beautiful wify , today you woke up so early , why?"he asked moving his eyebrows up.

"Prince woke up and i also woke up"she said looking at Prince who was sleeping between her and Manik.

"Prince very bad , why don't you let mumma sleep ?"When Manik said this Prince smile in sleep and Manan smiled seeing him smiling.

"Naughty boy , i know you love to keep mumma awake" Manik said while kissing his cheeks and Nandini was just smiling seeing his love for Prince.

At breakfast also like yesterday, she was not looking at Abhi . He was staring at her and trying to remember . Mukti also noticing everything secretly. "I am done , i have to feed Prince , i just come"like yesterday she left from there giving excuse.

After Manik went to hospital , she also went to bring that tablet. Prince was with Sakshi and Mukti at home. When she was coming back she got Manik's call.

"Nandini , today i am missing you a lot , why not we go for dinner tonight, only you and me"Manik said as he was noticing Nandini that something was disturbing her that's why he was planning a dinner.

"Good idea but Manik what about Prince and Pari"she asked as always thinking about her children first.

"Nandini , we will come back in 2 3 hours , till then Mukti , Abhi and Sakshi will handle them for few hours" Manik tried to convince Nandini and she got agreed "okay Mr. doctor Manik"

"Nandini , what is my Little Prince doing ?"Suddenly Manik asked and she got tensed.

"Manik , I am not at home , i came out to buy some stuffs for Prince"By lying to him , she handle situation. After that they talked for few minutes and they hang up the call.

"Meet me at 8pm Star restaurant and i waiting to see you in red hot dress"she smiled after reading his message.

_________________________

Abhi and Mukti were sitting in hall and watching Movie. Nandini saw them but ignoring them she started to walk toward Pari and Prince room.

" Bhabhi, come here , let's spend some time together, you are my Bhabhi , i should know about you a little"Mukti said to test Nandini and Nandini was not aware about her test. Nandini looked at Abhi and like always found him staring at her and Mukti was noticing each and every expression of Nandini.

"Mukti , after sometime, actually i am so tired and i have to feed Prince also "she said looking at Mukti and again left from there.

"I think Bhabhi is surely hiding sometime , i need to talk to her"Mukti thought in her mind .

___________________________

After sometime, Mukti knocked the door of Nandini room and Nandini smiled and asked her to come inside. They talked for sometime and Mukti was also playing with Prince.

"Bhabhi , are you trying to hide something from us ? Do you know who Sam is ?"suddenly Mukti asked and Nandini gave her shocking looks and now Mukti immediately understood there was something fishy.

"What are you saying Mukti , i am not hiding anything"Nandini said while picking up the Prince's bottle from the side table , she was trying to avoid eyes contact with Mukti.

"Bhabhi , i know you are lying , i am noticing you from yesterday, you are avoiding Sam and now also you are not looking at me while talking to me , you know why ? Because you are lying"Nandini was looking at her shockingly.

"Mukti , you are thinking wrong , there is "before she could complete her sentence, mukti cut her words.

"Bhabhi , please tell me the truth, how do you know Sam and why are you lying ?"Mukti asked getting irritated with Her lies.

"Yes i am lying Because I don't want to spoil the life of you , Abhi , me and Manik"she shouted accepting the truth and Mukti was looking at confusingly.

"I am helpless Mukti , i have no other option , you don't know what is my condition , i can't tell Abhi that who he is because I don't want to hurt him "she said in crying tone looking At Mukti.

"Abhi"Mukti said confusingly.

"Yes Sameer is Abhimanyu, My first love , I thought he had died in plane crash but I didn't know that he is alive , if i knew about this , i didn't move on but today the things are different , i am married to Manik and given my whole life to Manik , i love Manik , Mukti and you love Abhi , if the truth will come out , it will destroy three life , if i will choose Manik , i will hurt Abhi and if i will choose Abhi , you , Manik , i will get hurt"She tried to explain Mukti that why she was forced to hide the truth.

"But , Sameer should know about the truth , Bhabhi I have seen him waking up at night and crying , i am feeling hurt to tell you that Sameer still love you , after forgetting you also , he didn't want to cheat you , he has forgotten everything but only the thing he has remember that he loved a girl in his past"Listening her words , Nandini closed her eyes and felt more guilty.

"But now i can't love Abhi like before because now i love Manik , Mukti , things are different now , Manik is my life and I don't want to hurt Abhi , sometimes i feel like i have cheated Abhi , I don't deserve anyone love "Nandini said in crying tone sitting on bed.

"Bhabhi, there is not any mistake of you in this , You were in pain , no one was with you and you had no idea that Sameer is alive , you didn't cheat anyone"Mukti tried to make her understand.

"Bhabhi , i think we should tell the truth to everyone and then you have to choose between them , i know it will be difficult for you but please try to understand that hiding the truth will create more problems afterward. And a advice, i want to give you that don't think that who will get hurt by your decision, just think about the person whom you love and with whom you want to spend your whole life "Mukti tried her best to convince Nandini and Now Nandini had to decide that she will tell the truth or not .

My next will depend on your response.

How do you find the update?

What do you think , What Will be Nandini decision?

What do you , how Abhi will react after knowing the truth?

What do you , how Manik will react after knowing the truth ?

Love Mehak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.8K 19
She entered in his life as a nurse to take care of him but changed him to be the person he never imagined to be. He fallen for her but will she also...
31.4K 1.7K 4
Story of A boy who wants his wife to get married with another guy..but why? what about the girl?she is just waiting for her husband's 'Ishara' In our...
50.6K 4K 14
A Rockstar A Professor Two different love stories The most unlikely marriage union A compromise A promise And just like that four lives got tangled l...
627K 47.9K 42
a real life story And A Very heart touching story seek inside to know the story