Happily Ever After-A Childhoo...

By xHappilyEverAfterx

(7 years of age) I watched him from across the room, laughing at his friends jokes and at the clown. Being 10... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-- A Little Girl
Chapter 2-Oh the Horror.
Chapter 3-5 Shots down.
Chapter 4-True Emotions
Chapter 5-Mr. Sexy
Chapter 7-A Dream Or Not?
Chapter 8-This Is As Far As It Goes
Chapter 9-Aftermath.
Chapter 10-The Next Part
Chapter 11-Reunion
Chapter 12-Memories
Chapter 13-Near Death?
Chapter 14-Control.
Chapter 15-Shocker.
Chapter 16-Surprise Surprise.
Chapter 17-Dull Wishes
Chapter 18-Trust
Chapter 19-Lies
CHARACTERS
Chapter 20-Scattered Emotions
Chapter 21-Forever & Always
Chapter 22-It Can
Chapter 23-Perfect Two
Chapter 24-Cheaters Never Prosper
Chapter 25-An End Of Something Beautiful
Epilogue
Sequel
ADVERTISEMENT

Chapter 6-A Blast From The Past

1.1K 18 0
By xHappilyEverAfterx

“My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.” 

-Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook. 

Chapter 6-A Blast From The Past

   ‘Uh, hey guys. Whats up?’

My completely lame attempt to loosen them up, did exactly the opposite. At the exact same second, they exploded. While they were roaring profanities and threats, i ventured to slip outside.  But no, fate had other plans for me.

‘YOU GOT ON A BIKE! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND! HE’S NOT EVEN LEGAL!’ 

‘Jeez relax big brother, it’s not such a big deal. Oh and you should know, he’s picking me up for school tomorrow. Love ya.’

   With that i sprinted up to my room and locked the door. Once safely in my room i heard Harry shouting something that sounded vaguely like ‘the hell he is’. Hmph. Ass of a brother. He can’t tell me what to do!

   Standing at the door, the following morning, i chomped on a packet of ‘Chips Ahoy Chewy’. Moaning out loud at how good they tasted, i didn’t realize the sexy stud sitting on gorgeous black bike. Narrowing my eyes at his amused expression i huffed and got on behind him with a thud. 

‘Well good morning to you too, piglet.’

    My jaw fell on the floor and i smacked his back with my bag! How dare he! I am not fat! Wrapping my arms around his rock hard abs, i made sure to dig my nails into him. At his cringe of dicomfort, i smirked, feeling oddly satisfied.

***

    Covering my face with a book, i walked into the cafeteria. All morning people had been going on and on about how me and Alex are a ‘thing’ cause he picked me up. Groaning at the pointing and whispering, i plopped down on the cafeteria bench, banging my head against the  table. 

‘How come i didn’t know about Alex?!’ 

‘Han, there is nothing TO know. He asked me out yesterday! We haven’t even gone out yet! He just picked me up! For god sakes, rumours spread faster than fire here!’

‘Oh really?! Kelly was telling everyone that she saw your’ll making out in the parking lot yesterday!’

   At this new piece of news, anger boiled my blood and i got up to go smack that bitch into place! Sean, being the sweetheart he is, picked me up by my waist, firmly holding me in place. I pouted at him, and he just rolled his eyes. Grumbling under my breath i calmed myself down, praying nobody would ask me to punch them today.

***

   Friday came sooner than anticipated and at 6, i was ripping apart the contents of my cupboard to find my favourite black summer dress. The contrast against my red hair looked amazing and it brought out my black eyes against my light coloured skin.

   Sharp at 7 the bell rang, and i hopped down the stairs to get it. Excitement bubbled in me, and i wondered why i was this happy? Was it because this was the first time i was going on a date with someone i actually liked to hang out with. Hm. Maybe.

   Standing outside, looking handsome as hell in a pair of dark blue jeans and a black shirt(we matched!) was Alex. His bonder hair, long and silky, gave him a sort of fringe which made him look beyond cute. His blue eyes shone in the light and in his arms were 10, carefully picked roses. They were luscious and red and i thought i was gonna kiss him. Everyone knows i love roses. My pencil case is roses, my bag is roses, my wallet is roses, hell my bottle’s roses! Kissing him on the cheek, i put the roses in a vase and we set out.

   After travelling for what felt like 10 minutes, i opened my eyes and took in a sharp breath. We were at the top of cliff shooting star. Memories rushed back and i remembered the day 5 or 6 years back when me, Alex, Adrian and Al had come here and sat on the cliff for hours. Just when we were about to leave, a star shot across the sky and we all cried out ‘shooting star’. It was a beautiful place. Looking out onto the sea, the weather was also always very nice. Since that day we called this place cliff shooting star. We returned alot for the next 2 years, but eventually we stopped, growing out of old habits.

   Alex watched me nervously, awaiting a reaction and i wanted to laugh at how silly he was acting. As if i could not love it. Grabbing his hand i exclaimed ‘cliff shooting star’ and ran up the hill, dragging him along with me. 

   To say i was any less than elated when i got home, would be a lie. Standing in front of the door, Alex stared at me for 5 minutes, probably debating if he should kiss me or not, making it easier for him; i leaned in and touched my lips to his. It was beautiful. His lips were soft and they tasted a bit like cocoa. Alex then put his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him, and licked the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance, which i teasinly denied. Just when i was about to end his torture, the door flung open. Jumping apart and placing a hand on my heart to calm the flutter in my chest, i look to see Harry and Victor standing at the door, looking ready to murder Alex. 

    *****************************************

    Out of instinct i jumped in front of Alex, waving my hands out like tree branches. Victor roughly grabbed me out of the way, making me wince at the sting that shot through my arm. For a second his face softened and his eyes flashed fear, fear for me, then it was back to his hard mask of anger. Harry had backed Alex up into a wall and was towering over his frame by a few inches. I knew Alex usually wouldn’t take this crap, but he was doing it as to please me, and oddly it did. 

   Victor watched my reactions and scrunched his face up in annoyance. From the other side of the door, i couldn’t hear what Harry had said to Alex, and now i couldn’t hear what Alex was saying to Harry. After a few exchange of words i could slowly see Harry’s temper die down and in the end they preformed one of those ‘bro hand shakes’ and Alex left. 

   Surprised and elated with that particular exchange, i skipped inside with Harry and Vic following me. Once upstairs i heard Vic blow.

‘What the hell was that?! You were supposed to bash the guys head in! He took her out on a date!’

‘You mean he drove that bike with her..?’

‘Uh, yeah that.’

‘Geez Vic. It’s so painfully obvious that i wonder how Chels doesn’t see it! And do not expect me to bash every guys head in just because they take her out! She can date whoever she wants. I was just pissed about the death machine. If you wanna do something about it, well Chels is right upstairs, so feel free. But, i’m warning you. TREAD LIGHTLY. I’d hate to have to bash your face in.’

    I heard Vic let out and audible sigh as he plummeted down on the couch. 

Victor’s POV

    What the hell do i do. I really really like her. But..i don’t know. Walking to Harry’s room i sling the door open and drop down on his bed.

‘What the hell do i do!? What if she actually likes that prick now?!’

‘Don’t worry. I don’t think she does. She’s had this whole eternal love bulllfuck for you. And on top of that, Alex doesn’t really like her. On second thought, don’t tell her that. Or him that i told you.’

Standing up i demanded, ‘What do you mean he doesn’t like her?! So he’s just using her! Why didn’t you kill him!’

Harry rolled his eyes at my dramatics, ‘He’s just doing it cause Adrian asked him to. Apparently they all got the vibe you have a ‘thing’ for Chels, so they wanted a jealous reaction.’ Harry was smirking and it make me want to punch him. Not funny. 

   Groaning, i sat back down. Debating on what to do. After hours and hours and finally the perfect idea popped into my head.

‘Harry, i need to borrow your sister tomorrow. Is she busy?’

‘As far as i know she’s not. And sure..but be careful.’

   Thanking him, i left. To set everything up for what hopefully, would convince the angel upstairs to give me a chance. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Please vote? And i really need comments on whether to keep this story or not. And how i can change it for the better?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
645K 24.6K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
59.1K 1.8K 20
"Let's make a bet," I said. "What is it?" he asked. "That was very fun. And I feel like we'll do it again," I started. "We date each other and we can...
1.3M 23.6K 73
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...