More Than Politics {Book 1}:...

By Sarcastic_Mango

(FORMALLY MR. POLITICIAN) He barely made a move before he felt a hand on his chest. He looked down to see Ama... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
22
23
24
25
26
Bonus-27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
BONUS - 47
48
49
50
BONUS - 51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Mama Africa {Sequal}
Patreon

~11~

4.5K 222 8
By Sarcastic_Mango

Bvvvv. Bvvvv.

Ama snorted in her sleep as her phone went off under her pillow.

Bvvvv. Bvvvv.

She reached for it, her sleep filled eyes squinting at the blurry screen. Someone was calling her.

"Hello?" She croaked.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Came a voice. "You only have an hour to pack and get ready!"

"Graham!" Ama yelled, realising who it was. "What do you think you're doing! It's four in the fucking morning."

"Might want to cool it on the attitude. And have you forgotten that we're supposed to be heading to Boston today?"

"No of cause I have not. But there was no need to wake me up like that. Don't you have to get ready too?" Ama grumbled, climbing out of bed walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"I was ready yesterday afternoon."

"Then why don't you leave me to get ready?"

"Because we're campaign buddies and need to travel together." He said flatly.

"Sorry but I'm perfectly capable of finding my own way there."

"Well that's too bad."

"I guess it is." Ama chirped, thinking she'd won the argument. She was just about to hang up when...

HOOONK!!!

She screamed in fright. There were thuds coming from the hallway then Phoebe poked here head around the door.

"Ama! Are you ok? What was that noise? What's going on?" She paused for a breath.

That was when they noticed laughing. Ama looked down at her phone when the horn sounded again.

HOOONK!!!

Ama grabbed a pair of tinted glasses and the girls rushed down stairs into the front yard. There was nothing there.

HOOONK!!!

Finally they saw it, beyond the gates was a tall, imposing, tower of a coach.

"What do you think of the hybridised motor home? Great isn't it."

"It's towering monstrosity!" She yelled. "There is no way I'm riding in that thing."

Someone came to stand at the gates. It was Graham, just visible in the dim light. He wore a disdained look on his face, making him look like a sadist with the glum grey of his suit.

"I'm going to pretend I wasn't offended by that comment."

Ama hung up and stormed through the gates.

"So you're telling me that you woke me up at 4am because you wanted to pick me up in this portable house. And you think I'm going to abide just because we're in a business partnership?" Ama seethed, having to look up to meet Graham's face. She could see his mouth twitch, as if holding back a smirk. He nodded curtly.

"Sorry but that is not happening." She turned on her heel just about to storm off when the drivers door opened.

"I think not!" Came a rough voice. Coming up behind Graham was the bouncer from the Hamster Wheel. Stood at the same imposing height as Graham, only with a shaved head and heavily tattooed body. He came to stand in front of Ama, arms crossed in a challenging stance.

"What are you doing Bulldog?" Ama asked amused.

"I'm driving this shindig. And you have no choice but to come along as your brother has assigned me to be your personal bodyguard."

"Nope. I'm not doing that. Drive the damn thing if you want to, I'm not bunking with him." She replied, nodding in Graham's direction.

"It is not a 'thing'. And we're not bunking, we're traveling together, its a motor home not a tornado shelter." He grumbled.

"Go pack your bags Ama. If you know your brother, he'll be beyond livid if he hears your resisting protection." Bulldog sang, swinging his phone in Ama's face. Knowing she would get nowhere, she pushed up her glasses, flipped him off and stormed back inside to get ready.

~~.~~.~~.~~

Graham stood slack jawed as he watched the bouncer, Bulldog's, body shake with laughter. He didn't even think it was possible to get Ama to do anything she didn't want to without tactful negotiation. Yet here this man stood, he'd basically treated her like a child.

"So let me get this straight," He started as he followed Bulldog back into the motor home. "You only took up this position to protect Ama on the order of her step-brother?"

Bulldog stopped laughing and slumped into the drivers seat. "Yes sir." He said seriously.

"Doesn't she already have bodyguards?"

"Yes."

"Why does she need you then?"

"Because her brother says she'll need more protection if she is to go on the tour with you, plus we're close friends.."

"Friends? Well why does she need so much protection?"

"Because she is vulnerable."

"And why is she so vulnerable?"

"That," Bulldog mused. "Is not my story to tell."

An hour later, Ama had loaded the coach and was sat by a window in a figure hugging white T and blue skinny jeans. She looked delicious, but Graham reframed from touching her as the expression on her face told him she wasn't happy with whoever she was texting.

The drive was long and quite, Graham spent most of it with earphones in, sneaking glances at Ama and pretending he didn't notice her do the same.

'Who is she?' He found himself asking. This woman who'd exploded into his life and already taken it over. Never off his mind. So close yet so far. How had he not known about her before?

Then idea came to him. Pulling out his phone, he punched her name into the google search engine and waited. It immediately came up with the Jezebel Boutiques online store and some of her social media accounts, all of which he followed on the spot. He scrolled through them for a while but did not find what he wanted. Until he came to a magazine article about her co-ownership of some of her brothers nightclubs.

"...The step daughter of Marcus Jenkins..."

Graham quickly searched up Marcus Jenkins.

"....An international estate owner, newly wed to mother of one Efi Migosa Osare...."

Efi Jenkins. Graham wondered if she was as feisty as her daughter. He noticed that her middle name had been blocked.

"Strange." He mumbled to himself. Graham zoomed in to get a better look, only just about making out a few letters. He punched them into the search engine, only to find an online store selling cuffs, gags and other bondage based items.

Graham tried again, this time putting in Efi's name as well. The results only showed news stories on her marriage to Marcus Jenkins. Then something caught his eye.

"....has escaped the clutches of an infamous North-West African cult and now seems to be living happily with her husband and daughter......"

"....fugitive who's escaped to Europe, hiding herself and her daughter behind the protection of Marcus Jenkins..."

".....Despite this, they have promised to keep an eye out for them as when the time comes they will come back for their 'princess' for she is betrothed to...."

A small gasp sounded from behind him. Ignoring it, Graham kept on reading until the phone was snatched from him. Next thing her knew, someone had dragged him into a room and had a switch blade at his throat.

"What do you think you doing!" She whisper yelled.

"What do you think you're doing. Let me go, I could get you arrested for this."

"Desolee Monsieur, but I cannot do that." She switched around, Graham now pressed against a wall, his phone shoved in his face. "How much do you know?"

He gulped before answering. "Only what's on the history."

"And why are you searching such things up?"

"Why do you think? I wanted to know more about her."

"Monsieur Banks, this is no way to find out about her. If you have read anything about this, you'll understand that this is very, very dangerous territory. We must all protect her. They cannot, cannot lay a hair on her. Or there will be consequences. Comprenez-vous?"

He nodded slowly.

"UNDERSTOOD?!"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good. If you want to know her, talk to her." Then she left, leaving Graham with his phone's memory completely erased.

 ~~.~~.~~.~~

Rude much am I right? How dare you search her up!

Hope you enjoyed the update ^-^!

Bo Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 96.9K 34
"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. I co...
417K 13.5K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
223K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
50.4K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...