Bts adopted sister

By h8armynot_ourbangtan

Kim Angelina, a beautiful girl whose parents died getting killed by their enemy, another mafia group. Kim Ang... More

Adoption and intro
Home
Shopping
Second night
Morning
Talent
Third night
School
Explanation
Fourth night
A/n note
Tutor
Memories
Karaoke
Fifth night
Chapter 17
Chap 18
Chapter 19
Chap20
Chap 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Part 56
A/n hereeee~
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
A/n note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Support please!!

First night

6K 121 5
By h8armynot_ourbangtan

"Kookie oppa catch me!" I shouted as i run around the living room, provoking kookie oppa by getting close and making faces at the tired, panting boy.
"Pl-ease *huff*puff* b-be t-ti*huff puff*red." He collapsed on the floor. I ran to him and pull him. "Again! Again!" I shouted. He waved his hand and lay on the floor. I ran to Namjoon oppa. "Oppa play with me!!" I said.
One by one, i played with them, until all layed on the floor, tired. "Again! Again!" I shouted. They all groaned.
"How bout movie?" Jimin oppa asked. I nodded. They all cheered and went to change out of their sweaty clothes as i pocked a movie. I chose a horror movie. I sat on the sofa until they all came. "P-please c-cha-change the-the m-m-movie." J hope oppa and Jin oppa pleaded. I shook my head and gave them the privilege of sitting beside me.
I watched the movie intently. Getting scared by not the movie but Jimin and J hope oppa's screams. After the movie,ended, we went to sleep. J hope and jimin oppa slept together out of fear. I run upstairs and into Jin's room. I was still energetic, so I jumped on his bed. Yes i am light. I am height of 160cm and weight of 40kg, yes i am built. I have triceps, biceps and shoulder muscles. I have thigh and calf muscles and abs. All visible without flexing. (Thats me,A/n!)I work out often at the orphanage when i was bored, so yea.
The boys, who came to tuck me in were all laughing. "Time to sleep, princess." Namjoon oppa said with a chuckle. I sat down and pouted. Jin said," let's cuddle kay?" I immediately smiled. I kissed everyone on the cheek and after they left, i went onto the bed with jin oppa. I lay my head on his chest and wrapped my arms tightly around him. He put his chin on my head and hugged me back. With his beautiful voice, i fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 105 21
A girl named Shin Y/N, 20 years old girl who has been sold to a mafia gang known as enha by her father to marry him! She hates mafias but suddenly fe...
105K 2.3K 39
A bold girl name yn you love mafia will find out her stepbrothers are mafia what will happen??
39.7K 1K 41
The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will all change when her mom will get married...
58.6K 1.3K 24
The story is about a girl who is a mafia. Her parents are very rich and they have a big company. They made her a mafia because they won't her to be s...