The Beta's Unwanted Mate | ✔️...

Love_Yourself_10_x tarafından

#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me."... Daha Fazla

00 | prologue
01 | cheap thrills
02 | radioactive
03 | shape of you
04 | black widow
05 | final masquerade
06 | lonely town
07 | complicated
08 | because of you
09 | red
10 | boulevard of broken dreams
11 | animals
12 | starving
13 | history
14 | wildest dreams
15 | rolling in the deep
16 | bad romance
17 | up
18 | the sound
19 | they don't really care about us
20 | capsize
21 | papercut
22 | clarity
23 | begin again
24 | beautiful now
25 | havana
26 | medicine
27 | voodoo doll
28 | wild heart
29 | die young
30 | bodak yellow
31 | to the sky
32 | firestone
33 | shine
34 | count on me
36 | elastic heart
37 | gorgeous
38 | close
39 | counting stars
40 | all fall down
41 | don't
42 | runaway
43 | sirens
44 | tenerife sea
45 | in the arms of a stranger
46 | wolves
47 | stitches
48 | wide awake
49 | payphone
50 | heathens
51 | titanium
52 | into the ocean
53 | royals
54 | the nights
55 | send my love (1)
56 | send my love (2)
57 | roar
58 | same old love
59 | not afraid
60 | numb
61 | infinity
62 | wake me up
63 | out of my system
64 | hate me
65 | new romantics
66 | believer
67 | bad liar
68 | back to december
69 | mad world
70 | till i collapse
71 | backstabber
72 | ready for it
73 | immortals
74 | lose yourself
75 | love runs out
76 | secrets
77 | let her go
78 | epilogue
one shot competition
2.00 | prologue II
2.01 | faded
2.02 | try
winners - one shot competition
2.03 | company
2.04 | galaxies
ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT. READ THIS.)
SEQUEL IS UP!
how you can read the final ending story of olivia and chance

35 | jealous

289K 10K 3.9K
Love_Yourself_10_x tarafından

"I don't like the way he's looking at you
I'm starting to think you want him too
Am I crazy? Have I lost ya'
Even though I know you love me, can't help it."

---

35 | jealous

- Olivia -

"Where were you?" He asked, with his arms crossed over his chest and a frown set on his face.

I sighed and rubbed my face, tiredly. "Listen Chance, I am not in a mood for this rightnow. Let me sleep right now. We'll talk about this tomorrow, maybe?"

I walked towards me bed, but instead of leaving, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. His hold on me was strong, but not painful. It was demanding and possessive, but I didn't like it right now. I needed to rest and take my mind off certain things at the moment.

"Let go!" I wiggled and pushed on his arm, trying to get his hold off me, but his grip only tightened.

Turning me around, we were chest to chest as he held both my forearms and pulled me up to face him.

"It won't take long to answer me, Olivia. I asked a simple question," he said in demanding voice. "Where. Were. You?"

His eyes were flashing from black to grey telling me that he was beyond livid and his wolf was pushing to come up.

In any other condition I would have loved to let Lupus handle the situation, but right now, letting Lupus out meant nothing but trouble.

Simply because of the fact that Lupus was- if possible- even more possessive and protective over me and it didn't take a genius to realize that that will make everything ten times worse.

"Chance I need you to calm down-"

"Were you cheating on me?" He asked bluntly and my jaw dropped in shock.

How could he even think that way? Did he really think that I could do that? He thought that I am that sort of a girl?

"Is that what you think of me?" My voice held hurt and accusation. His eyes softened a bit for a flash of a second, before they returned to their sharp, cold glare.

"I don't know what to think when you smell like other men." He said, casually as if his words weren't breaking my heart.

"You have no proof," I stated, my teeth gritting in annoyance and hurt, for the fact that my own mate was accusing me of cheating on him.

This was something big for me because I myself have been cheated on by Xander, an year ago. And I know how it feels. Being accused for doing something so selfish and horrible by the only person I can ever love, was crushing my heart.

But I couldn't let it show. I have to be stern and strong.

"You smell like Ryder. You were in his room since morning, doing god knows what and now that you've come back, your hair and clothes are crumpled and you are tired. What do you want me to think, huh? Do you think I am blind or something?"

His glare turned icy cold if possible and I saw hurt flash in his eyes.

I almost scoffed. He and hurt?

Bullshit. It was me he was hurting. Remind me why I even thought this could work out? Especially when he was being so impatient, suspicious, ruthless and cold about everything.

"So the next time I see you meeting a girl- who has been your best friend since kindergarten I may add- and you come back with crumpled clothes, I should imagine and assume that you cheated on me?" I screamed at him. Placing my hands on his chest, I tried to push him away but to no avail.

My eyes looked into his with a glare, yet a pleading look that held so many emotions and I am pretty sure my eyes gave away everything I was I
feeling but I didn't care.

I am so tired.

I just want to go to sleep. I wanted to go to sleep with my mate in my arms as we whisper sweet nothings in each other's ears and just enjoy each other's presence. I don't want to fight with him. I don't want to have to prove my fidelity to him, I just want him to stay with any questions or arguments.

But he obviously had other ideas as he spewed out his next poisonous, hurtful words.

"You would accuse too if you see girls walking out of my room in the morning."

His sentence caught me off guard and I stared at him in shock.

He scoffed. "Oh you though I didn't know? I might haven't seen it with my own eyes, but Cindy told me. She told me that she saw Ryder sneak into your room at night and then you two walked out together the next morning. I didn't believe her at first and wanted to check myself. So I came here. You weren't here. I waited. I waited so long, Olivia. I waited so long just to see my mate walking in with tousled hair and a crumpled shirt, smelling like another man. Do you know how hurt I was? How hurt I am?"

"Cindy?" I asked, my voice holding no emotions. It was emotionless. I was numb.

He was still talking to Cindy.

Cindy is the girl he was with when we found we're mates. The girl who he kissed in detention and the girl who clinged like a leech to him in the party I was attacked in. In short, she was one of the many girls he hooked up with and he was still contact with her.

They still talked.

And I don't know how to feel about it.

"Yeah, so?" He said, casually. Brushing the thing off as if it didn't matter.

And that made me effing mad.

"Oh, so now that it is about you, you want to brush it off?" I said, raising my voice a bit. "Hypocrital much? Now that it is about you and a question has been raised on your faithfulness, you want me to forget about it? Why Chance? What kind of a fool do you take me for? If I want, even I can accuse you of meeting your ex conquest. Because god knows what you were two doing, right?"

I used the same words he had used on me before because I wanted him to feel the hurt I did. I wanted him to know how it felt to be accused like that.

My chest moved up and down in fury and I poked his chest as I said the words because I wanted to prove my point.

Chance stared down at me with a calm expression. But I knew he was anything but calm at the moment. His eyes blew his cover off as they were filled with so many emotions ranging from jealousy to hurt to pain and then lastly, conflict.

But now his expression hand something else too.

Determination.

His expression turned determined as he grabbed my finger with his hand and took my entire hand in his, entwining them together.

Pushing me against the wall, he pressed his body against mine just so we were lightly touching and stared at me intently.

Pressing his forehead over mine, he bought our entwined hands to his heart.

I felt the beating of his heart through my palm and a familiar sparks and tingles flowed through my body along with a vivid warmth that I felt.

I hate how he makes me feel so good.

"You won't accuse me," he said.

I opened my mouth to protest but he cut me off.

"You won't accuse me because you know that I want you and only you."

In a moment, his lips crashed on mine and moved in a heated, passionate way. This kiss was so different from any kiss that we've shared before. It was demanding, territorial and possessive. It was like he was showing me that I am his through the kiss and he was proving me what our bond was worth.

I returned his kisses, my hand cupped his cheek and his moved to my waist as he pulled me incredibly closer. Our lips moved, danced passionately together, our tongues fought as we tasted each other and reminded each other of what it feels like to be with the person you are destined to be with. Our hands moved around as we touched each other and made sure we were still there.

The kiss had anger behind it. Anger, frustration and pain. All for the fact that we could affect each other so much.

But I know we can't keep doing this. We can't keep dusting all our conflicts under the rug and pretend like they don't exist. We can't just kiss and make up when we solved nothing. We have to come up to a conclusion. We both hurt each other and this wasn't the solution. This was the solution to nothing.

I pulled away first and I pushed on his chest lightly.

I don't know why, but I felt like I needed space.

His face looked shocked and hurt as he pulled away. His eyes looked at me with confusion and so many emotions that I couldn't decipher.

"You would have known if I had kissed him." I said, "mates feel it. Even if they haven't fully mated yet."

He looked at me in confusion and I knew what his next question was. He probably wondered how we could feel it if we weren't fully mated. So before he could speak, I said it.

"I know it. Because I felt it when you kissed Cindy after finding out about us in the detention that day. We weren't fully mated, we still aren't. And you didn't feel any pain. This is my proof on the fact that I did not cheat on you and that Ryder and me weren't together romantically. What hurt is that you could accuse me like that and doubt my fidelity. I expected better from you, Chance."

<><><>

"Olivia, please just listen to me...baby I am so sorry... I shouldn't have-" Chance said in rushed, desperate tone when I asked him to leave me alone.

"You shouldn't have but you did. You let another female claw her way into our relationship and try to ruin it. You let one of your conquests sway your trust in me."

"I was jealous, okay? I was so fucking jealous. I still am. I am jealous of how close you two are. Of how much he means to know. I just...I want to be the only one you care about. I hate the way you look at him and how much you care about him. I hate the fact that he knows everything about you when I don't. I hate how he knows you better than me. It is like a constant reminder of the fact that he's always been with you and I have not.
I always feel this nagging voice in my head telling that I don't deserve you and you're too good for me. And one day you'll realize that you deserve so much better and you'll leave me for the good.
I am afraid that someday you'll see that he is somehow better than me and leave me for him. I can't bear that thought, Oli. I can't bear the thought of you being with someone else, in someone else's arms.
I am selfish when it comes to you ad I want you all for myself."

(To be continued)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ YOUR VOTES MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY 💝

--- 1800 WORDS ---

*ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET A NOTIFICATION EVERYTIME I UPDATE*

EDITED UPDATE-
GUYS! SO MANY OF YOU MISINTERPRETED WHAT OLIVIA SAID AND THOUGHT THAT CHANCE CHEATED. I AM SORRY, IT WAS MY MISTAKE, I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT DIFFERENTLY.
CHANCE DID NOT CHEAT.
CINDY KISSED CHANCE IN THE DETENTION ROOM AFTER OLIVIA'S BIRTHDAY, AND THATS WHEN OLIVIA FELT THE PAIN.
BUT IT WAS BEFORE THEY STARTED DATING, SO TECHNICALLY HE DID NOT CHEAT.
Again, I AM SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. ❤️

I seriously don't know what to say... these two keep going in fucking circles...

1. Have you ever had such a relationship?

2. Do you like full pouty lips or thin lips?

3. What is the colour of your eyes?

4. Favourite movie dialogue ever.

I love you ❤️

- Love_Yourself_10_x ❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

83.2K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
636K 13.9K 28
"Ha-ha." He laughs, " You're my mate, ha-ha. The Moon goddess must have messed it up this time. Me? Your mate? That's really funny. Who would want yo...
1.2M 43.1K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
1.9M 55.4K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...