R5 imagines (COMPLETED)

By R5Mariel5SOS

R5 Imagines made with pure imagination... No longer accepting requests More

R5 imagines
Meeting the one and only R5!
Riker: Love at first sight?
Ross
Rydel
Ratliff - Happy Birthday
Ratliff imagine for @DarkPearl22
Ross imagine for @Rainsmurf13
Author's note
Rocky
Ryland: a fun night
Ross imagine for @teegan_loves_R5
Riker: Love At First Sight Part 2
Ross imagine for @zoey0702
To all readers
to My beautiful Readers
Riker imagine for @teegan_loves_R5
Ohh Rocky!
Note
Best Day of my Life
Just Friends (Rocky)
Preference- Pet names
Lilly's Happily Ever After
A Dream Come True
I'm Sorry
Ross imagine for @mama_panda
THE MEETING - ROCKY IMAGINE
Rocky: Love overcomes hate

Ross imagine for @HunterHayes0323

330 10 1
By R5Mariel5SOS

You're a huge fan of R5. Your friend was friends with R5. But you didn't know till your friend invited you to one of their gigs.

You were having fun at their gig with your friend. After the concert, your friend pulled you near to the stage.

You asked, "Why are we going here?"

"Cuz I want you to meet my friends."

"Okay?!"

You arrived and saw R5 coming towards you. You kinda freaked out but you breathed heavily, it makes you calm down. But you kept smiling widely.

"Hey y/f/n!" They hugged her. You were confused like how do they know her.

"Hello! This is Jennie. She's a huge fan."

"H-h-ii! How do you guys know each other."

"Oh she used to be in the Rage like us." Rydel said

"Ohh. You never told me you went to the Rage."

"Its kinda a secret. hahaha"

As you guys were talking, you saw Ross fixed his hair fastly as he saw you. You met them and became instantly friends.

"Hi! Who's this, y/f/n?"

"Hi! I'm Jennie."

"Nice name! Where do you live?"

"I live like 8 blocks from you guys."

"Oh! We should hang out. We have 2 months off before we go on tour again."

"Sure. Let's plan hang outs."

yfn: "We need to go. Our other friends are waiting for us. See you guys!"

"Bye"

After 2 days, someone texted you. It was an unknown number.

Delly: Hey Jennie! Its me Rydel. Can we hang out in your place tomorrow, Friday?

You: Yeah Sure. How did you get my number?

Delly: Through y/f/n. See you tomorrow.

*The Next day

"Good morning mom and dad!"

"Good morning dear!"

"Ummm I know its last minute, but can I go to my friend's house today?"

"Yes if its in our neighborhood but if not, no!"

"They are like just 8 blocks away."

"Do we know them?"

"They are the Lynchs."

"Oh Stormie and Mark."

"Wait you know them? How?"

"I went to greet our neighbors when we arrived here."

"Did you meet their children?"

"Oh I just met Stormie because apparently they're on tour.. They're called R5."

You ate breakfast and talked to your parents. After eating, you went back to your room and saw a text from Rydel.

Rydel: Hey Jennie! So excited to see you today. Bring your swimsuit! We're going to swim in our pool.

So you looked through your closet for your swimsuit and found it. After seeing your swimsuit, you searched for something casual to wear. You found shorts and your favorite Minnie Mouse shirt and your sneakers.

Your friend arrived at your house so that you could walk with each other going to R5's house. After a few minutes, you arrived at the Lynch's house. You walk up to the door and rang the doorbell. Rydel opened the door and greeted and hugged you.

Rydel pulled you to the pool cause they were swimming. Since you wore your swimsuit under your clothes, you removed your clothes and you sat down the beach chair beside Rydel. You, Rydel and y/f/n lied down on the beach chair for a tan until someone carries all of you.

Ross carries you while Rocky was carrying y/f/n and Ryland carrying Rydel.

You all yelled, "Put us down!!"

Ross said: "Your wish is my command."

"wait not in the pool" but it was too late, they threw you guys in the pool and jumped into the pool. You guys were so mad so you thought of a plan.

You swam and swam and you saw Ross looking at you. He would look at you then when you see him looking, you look at him and he looked away.

You, the girls went inside and the boys were outside. You locked the front door while y/f/n locked the back door and you, Rydel and y/f/n looked through the door opening to the pool, you all smiled so the boys were wondering why. You waved goodbye to them and Rydel locked the door. So the boys ran as fast as they could but they were too late.

They all whispered to each other and then they went somewhere while Ross was still standing there. Riker and Rocky tried opening the front door but you closed it so they can't open it. While Ryland and Ratliff tried opening the back door but couldn't cuz y/f/n locked it too. So they kept on screaming, "Let us in!!"

"We'll let you in when we finish taking a bath." You said mischieviously. You all smiled and waved goodbye. Stormie and Mark walked in to the kitchen and saw the boys knocking on the door.

Ross said, 'Mom, they won't let us in."

"Rydel, Jennie and y/f/n open the doors!"

"Can we lock them first. We'll let them in when we finish taking a bath, please!" Rydel said.

"Fine! But you have to hurry."

They all said, "MOM!!"

"Swim there first. Let the girls have their fun."

They all sighed and were angry so they sat down near the pool. While Rydel takes a bath, you and y/f/n stayed guard at the door and smiled widely the whole time. Rydel finishes taking a bath, it was your turn to take a bath so rydel and y/f/n stayed guard. And then y/f/n turn, so you were guarding them with Rydel.

y/f/n finally finished taking a bath so she came in the kitchen. Since they saw her, they ran to the door.

You smiled and you said no. But you see they were mad, you finally unlocked the door and the boys ran to you and tickled you and stopped when Stormie was so mad at the boys because the kitchen and living room was wet.

Stormie said it was lunch time.

"Hi dear. I'm Stormie. What's your name?"

"Hi! I'm Jennie (y/l/n)."

"Oh your the daughter of (y/m/n and y/d/n)."

"Yup!"

"Well welcome to our house. Sorry about R5."

"Thank you! and its ok because they're my friends too and i know they're like that because of R5TV and behind the scenes."

You ate lunch with them and Ross kept on looking at you and he unconsciously stared at you. You smiled and Rocky kept on asking Ross to pass the chicken. So Riker pushed him and said, chicken pass to Rocky.

After eating, you went to the living room. The doorbell rang. Rocky opened the door. You saw it was your other two best friends. You hugged each other and you introduced them to the Lynchs and Ratliff. The day went so good that you played truth or dare and you got to kiss Ross. After kissing Ross, you blushed and you saw him blush too.

You spent that week with your friends, the Lynchs and Ratliff. You would go to amusement parks. Ross would do some crazy things like put his jacket over a puddle so that you could walk straight. You thanked him by kissing him on the cheek and saying, "Thank you. But you don't have too"

You had a small party in your house which your parents allowed you to have when they leave. You had so much fun with the Lynchs, Ratliff and your friends.

You went upstairs to go to the bathroom then suddenly someone pulled you from your room. It was dark so you didn't know who it was. Then the lights turned on and you saw it was Ross.

"Hi Ross!" You said worriedly.

"Hi Jennie! I know its crazy but I'm crazy in love with you."

"Woah i...."

Before finishing, he leans over and kisses you. You enjoyed it but then you pulled away.

"Why?"

"Ummm its just you know....... suprising."

"I know we just met like a week ago but I feel like I have known you for a long time. But can you be my girlfriend?"

"Ummmm. No."

"Why no?"

"I do want to be your girlfriend but I want to take it slow. Maybe a date first."

"Oh ok. So.... do you want to go out with me?"

"yes! But lets just make things slow."

Your first date was perfect.

*Flashback

He picked you up at your house. You didn't know what to wear so you wore a simple dress and sandals. Rydel drove you guys. While going to the secret place, Ross tied a blindfold over your eyes.

"We finally arrived at the destination. Ross text me when your done so that I could pick you up."

"Thanks Rydel! Okay my lady step down."

You heard a violin playing. You thought it was a private fancy dinner.

"You can now open your eyes."

"OMG! Wow Ross!"

"I hooe you like it!"

"Ross, I love it!"

It was a beautiful table and chairs on the sand with a candle light. There was a violinist and a private chef. It was the perfect date.

You talked and talked then at some point he stood up and the violinist stops playing.

"Jennie, you made feel like I'm up on the clouds. This is R5's song, Crazy Stupid Love."

He sang Crazy Stupid Love in a sweet and slow love song. You loved it and hugged him and kissed him under the moonlight.

It was certainly the PERFECT date anyone could ask for.

You went out 3 times and it was magical and you became a couple.

Most of the R5 family loved you but some hated you. But you didn't care because you know that you love him so much and he feels the same way.

On your 1 year anniversary, Ross was on tour so he couldn't spend it with you. But you would talk to him through skype. So that you could be much happier this anniversary, your friends invited you to a sleepover. But they said to put on a dress cause they said you were going to the beach but not going to swim.

You arrived at your friends house and rang the doorbell but no one answered it. There was music at the backyard so you looked and you see your friends in front of the door and opened it. You saw Ross was there.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had a concert tonight."

"Nope. Just wanted to suprise you. Happy Anniversary my princess!"

He kissed you and it was a magical night!

You lasted for 5 years. There would be ups and downs but all in all there were more great memories. He proposed to you in a very sweet way. What you did and had on your first date was there, the same spot and place.

He said, "Jennie remember our first date? I've been in love with you since then and I want to ask you, Will you marry me?"

"Of course. Yes!" He put your ring on your finger. From there you were the happiest girl on earth. You got married and had 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls.

THE END!!

I'm sorry if it took so long. I don't know if it looks like its based on Crazy Stupid Love but i hope you liked it.

Keep on requesting! Love you R5 Family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
533K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...