Moving in with my English tea...

By smellymonkey12

Alex is finding it hard to open up to people about her dysfunctional family such as her brother with cancer a... More

'You've got me'
Moving in with my teacher...
Its a date
FRIDAYY
Friday: Part 2
The picnic
Part 2
It wasn't meant to be
A/N
my kind of Sundays
Back to pretending
Im a terrible person
The best thing I ever had.
I'm glad it was with you.
Now its my fault
Im not ready
A/N
I miss him
The best night of my life
I don't know anymore
Whats going on with you?
You're giving up on us?
Back to when I had a girlfriend
A/N
Saturday.
'You're beautiful'
Me and you against the world?
Authors note
Secrets.
Why didn't you tell me?
Secrets out.
The plan.
Harder than we thought.
Nothing adds up!
Sorry its been a while
The last chapter
Plan A?

Catch up

3.2K 40 35
By smellymonkey12

Hey guys so I haven't been on this app recently and I've just read through all the comments on this story and I totally agree.

Reading back on the story, I've realised there are a load of mistakes and confusing parts of the story that probably don't make much sense to you and I do apologise.

At the time of writing this 'book' I was planing on ending it and then starting a new one but now I don't think I will. I am disappointed with how I ended this one so I wanted to know if you would rather me re-write the ending to the story instead of writing a sequel or if you'd prefer a sequel? If you do have any suggestions just comment as I have my notifications come up on my emails so I will get your comment.

Thank you so much for reading it, it means so much to me that it has been read by so many of you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
387K 23.3K 55
βœ”[Completed] [UNEDITED] Harry Styles always had a smooth life. He belonged to a fine crowd who aren't really popular but neither dumb. The schoo...
1.1M 36.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Woman Overboard By Never

Historical Fiction

66.8K 5.2K 65
Alessandra Broderick is the widow of an American pirate captain in the 19th century. In the midst of his death, she now finds herself captaining his...