Moon's Out

By fem_Italy_baby

This is the story of love, lies, life, and trying to get there, if you dare. The characters will face tragedy... More

Moon's Out
•Chapter 1- Introduction-Bella chapter•
•Chapter 2- The News- Bella chapter•
•Chapter 3- Meeting Courtney- Bella and Courtney chapter•
•Chapter 4- Driving Arrangements; Why are You Here?-Bella and Courtney chapter•
•Chapter 5: Noelle-Noelle chapter•
•Chapter 6- Oh, no.-Noelle chapter•
•Chapter 7- Driven; Hurry up!-Bella and Courtney chapter•
•Chapter 8- Remembering to drive-Noelle chapter•
•Chapter 9- Flood Escape- Noelle Chapter•
•chapter 10-Take a Chance- Courtney,Bella, and Chance chapter•
•Chapter 11~Should I...?- Noelle and Brianna chapter •
•Chapter 12~Chance meets Courtney.~Bella. Courtney, And Chance chapter•
•Chapter 13- Lets just go... - Noelle and Brianna chapter•
•Chapter 14- Flipped~Noelle and Brianna chapter•
•Chapter 15- New friends- Ch,Co,Be,He•
•Chapter 16- Meeting-All•
•Chapter 18- We are here!!!-all chapter•
•Chapter 19- Woah-Co chapter•
¤Chapter 20- Friends- He¤
¤And so There Was the End¤
ΩPrologueΩ

•Chapter 17- The Van and the Suicide- Be and No chapter•

16 2 0
By fem_Italy_baby

Due to only having a small amount of loyal readers I would really like to ask those who aren't what I could do to make it better, of course, if loyal readers do have any suggestions leave it in the comments. Ciao- Kayla Martin, author.

-------------------------------------

Bella and Noelle drive together and find the old van Bella was taking about. It is big with no back seats. It is red and smells like black ice air freshener on the inside. It is parked at a small gas station.

   Bella and Noelle think he died due to natural causes because of his old looking age. Noelle gets the keys from his pocket but something wasn't right.

   Due to his brownish red shirt you wouldn't be able to tell at first but then you saw it. It was a small pocket knife. His hand was covering it.

   "I guess it was suicide." Bella states as Noelle holds the keys.

   "No dip Sherlock." Noelle shakes her head and starts up the van. It doesn't have a lot of gas but luckily the gas is still working. we get a whole tank of gas.

   We drive back to the rest of the group. Everyone sits in the back except me and Courtney. I hear Brianna chime in "I'm glad someone with sense is driving. I thought Noelle was gonna kill me."

   I hear Noelle say in a mocking voice " 'I'm glad someone with sense is driving. I thought Noelle was gonna kill me.' yeah shuddup." We continue driving. 100 miles to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
27.6K 1.9K 74
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...