Daniel's little sister/ Zach...

By bitchesdotcom

(COMPLETED) You are Daniel seavey's little sister and when he gets in a band called why don't we you get to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chatper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 18

1.9K 41 3
By bitchesdotcom

You wake up to the sun shingling through the windows or your room. Of course Zach had his head under some pillows to block out the sunlight. You got up and did your makeup and got dressed. You went over and pecked Zach's lips to wake him up. You could see that he was trying so hard not to smile after. You kissed him again and then said well good morning. Z: good morning babygirl.  Y/n: you got to get up cause our plane leaves in an hour. Z: but we have a whole hour. Y/n: yeah but we have to go though security and all that so we need to leave like now. Z: fine but I'm not changing. Y/n: ok just like put on a shirt and then we can leave cause our stuff is already down stairs. You went down stairs and told all of the boys goodbye. Daniel was fake crying in the window as the Uber was backing out of your drive way.
Skip drive
When you got to the airport you got  your bags and went to go though security and it was pretty quick. You walked on the plane and you and Zach had seats right beside each other. You guys cuddled up beside each other and went to sleep. You woke up to people in the plane screaming and crying then you heard the polite speak. "Hi this is your pilot speaking and I might have lost Control of the plane. 
————————————————————————
Sorry this is not a lot but I'm going tot start making shorter chapters and I want to make a cliff hanger so haha and get this to 10 votes for the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 915 71
What happens when Zach finds himself in love with Daniel's sister, Y/N Seavey? Will he protect her or protect himself? Does contain some smut!
173K 2.5K 120
What would happen if the members of Why Don't We were all brothers and you were their little sister This story is about a 14 year old girl named Aly...
122K 4.2K 24
A boy named Zach in a band called Why Don't We. He has a massive crush on his band mate Jack except he has a boyfriend, Daniel. Will Zach ever confes...
1.5K 67 40
When Jack became part of Why Don't We, he decided to leave his family and move to LA. His older sister, Abby, moved to LA a few months later, while...