Daniel's little sister/ Zach...

By bitchesdotcom

(COMPLETED) You are Daniel seavey's little sister and when he gets in a band called why don't we you get to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chatper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 17

2.1K 45 2
By bitchesdotcom

You wake up to your alarm going off. Y/n: Zach come on we have to get up. Z: it's like 5 in the morning. Y/n: no it's 8 now get your ass up. Z: ok ok I'm up gosh. Y/n: thanks now I'm going down stairs to get the other boys up but when I come back you better be dressed love you. Then you kissed Zach on the lips and went down stairs with him half asleep. Y/m: Daniel are you up. D: yeah why. Y/n: just making sure are all of the other boys up and Brynn. D: yeah I got them up. Y/n: ok thanks. You walked back in to your room and saw that Zach was still laying there. Y/n: come one baby you when to wake up. Z: but it's early. Y/n: hey remember how I said hat you owe me. Zach smiled and then nodded. Y/n: yeah you can pay me back tonight cause all of the boys are going to dinner later and we can just stay home. Z: yeah that sounds like a plain. You walked in to your closet and put on this outfit.

Z: you look good in anything you wear. Y/n: so do you. You walk down stairs to see everyone is ready and waiting on you and zach. Y/n: sorry that we took long. Jo: your good and perfect timing because the Uber just got here. Z: ok good. You all got in to the Uber and road to Logan's house. (I know that Logan did not have a house at this time but just pretend that he had the one that he had now). You guys walk in the door and you hear Logan yell. L: is that mmmyyyy bbboooyyyssss. All of the boys screamed LOGAN. Logan walked in to the living room and gave all of the boys a hug then got to me and brynn. L: who are these people. D: oh that's my sister y/n and Brynn her friend. L: oh well hi I'm Logan. Y/n: we know who you are. B: oh my god I love your vlogs I watch them everyday. L: it's everyday bro. Z: y/n is also my girlfriend. The Zach went over and put his arm around you. L: umm Daniel is hat wired that one or your best friends is dating your sister. D: a little but as long as he does not hurt her I'm good with it. Jo: and I'm dating her friend Brynn. L: wow love is in the air. We all just laughed. Lo: ok so now I guess we should go to make he video. We drove down to LA and they stated filming. You and Brynn did not really want to walk with them all day so you and Brynn went shopping.
Later that day they finished the video and they showed you and brynn. It was amazing.

We went back to the why don't we house and Logan went with us. We all just hanged out at the house and had pizza for dinner. We talked a lot and then Logan went home. We all had to pack because we were leaving to go home for Christmas tomorrow. You and Zach went upstairs to pack and you did. After you fished packing you and Zach got in to bed and went to sleep.
Zach's point of view
I swear I am in love with this girl. She means everything to me and I could see my self spending the rest of my life with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1K 22
y/n marais, jonah marais' little sister. the guys living in la in 2019 and thriving. y/n was in her first year of college so she's currently 19 and...
3.7M 69.7K 176
Imagines of the Why Don't We boys❤ (August and Eben as well *kinda*) Includes Preferences and Imagines :) Highest rank; #5 in fanfiction♡ *I WROTE TH...
13.6K 204 56
Danielle Avery is the older sister of Jack Avery in the band why don't we and decides to live there for a bit. Little did she know what would happen...
14.7K 231 43
Bri Avery is moving to LA with her big brother Jack Avery who is a member of the band Why Don't We. Little does she know her life will be flipped ups...