The K2 | Jensoo & Chaelisa

By Adeptarmy11

Loosely based off of the drama called the K2, like really loosely. Kim Jisoo. Agent and action body guard se... More

Prolouge
Ch 1. Please Protect Me.
MI6 Agent Profiles
Ch 2. Gone.
Ch 3. Where You Go, I Go.
Ch 4. I'm Sorry.
Ch 5. Wake up.
Ch 7. Do you want to sleep with me?
Ch 8. You Look Pretty.
Ch 9. Welcome Back.
Ch 10. In Your Arms.
Ch 11. Baby Don't Stop.
Ch 12. Confessions.
Ch 13. I'll take care of you.
Ch 14. Taken.
Ch 15. I Will Get To Her.
Ch 16. ?
Ch 17. Heaven.
Ch 18. Engaged?
Ch 19. You got this.
Ch 20. A son?
Ch 21. Change up.
Ch 22. Bobby.
Ch 23. Stirring up Trouble.
Ch 24. Sorry.
Ch 25. Control Yourself.
Ch 26. She's My Girlfriend.
Ch 27. Don't Leave Me.
Ch 28. Nice Words.
Ch 29. MIA.
Ch 30. What Do You Want.
Ch 31. You'll Be Okay.
Ch 32. Close to You.
Ch 33. New Home.
Ch 34. The Good life.
Ch 35. Gala.
Ch 36. The Ex's.
Ch 37. New Business Partner?
Ch 38. Make up or Break up.
Ch 39. Dream of Me.
Ch 40. Reunion.
Epilouge.

Ch 6. Are They Kissing?

10.2K 347 648
By Adeptarmy11

Jisoo was driving to Jennie's house as the younger girl sat in the back seat. She was wearing sunglasses so that Jennie wouldn't see her looking back every few minutes.

Jennie was currently contemplating her fathers parting word to her as he left the hospital.

"I'm sorry Jennie." Jiyong says hugging her. "I just hope that girl keeps her promise."

"What promise?" Jennie whispers.

Jisoo looks back at her before looking back at the road, without acknowledging her question.

"What kind of promise did you make!?" Jennie shouts, leaning forward out of her seat.

"Aish, I'm not deaf." Jisoo scolds, removing her glasses. "And sit properly, that's dangerous!"

Jennie pouts and sits back in her seat and crossing her arms.

"Your father asked me to protect you, and I promised him that I would." Jisoo says.

"Oh, so it was nothing then." Jennie mumbles.

"Anyways, I did make a promise. So from now on, I'll protect you. I'll make sure that nobody will ever be able to touch you again."

"Nobody asked you to." Jennie grumbles.

"Yeah, you're right." Jisoo says. "Even if your father made such a request of me, you're a grown adult. If you don't want me to, I'll stop guarding you." She looks into the rear view to look at Jennie. "So if you don't want me to guard you, please let me know as soon as possible. Got that?"

Jisoo turned on the wipers as the rain started to pick up. "Hello?" She says when she doesn't get an answer.

"Okay." Jennie whispers.

Jisoo smiles a little and pulls into the driveway. It was down pouring now, and Jisoo sighed knowing she didn't have an umbrella.

"Wait here." She says to Jennie before running to her trunk and popping it open. There was a large blanket, so she pulled it out.

Jisoo made her way to Jennie's side of the car and opened the door, holding the blanket up to cover them from the rain.

Jennie got under and Jisoo drops an arm to pull her in closer, making Jennie draw in a quick breath at their proximity.

"Let's go." Jisoo whispers as they walk slowly, since they couldn't see much. "You have to be careful since it's hard to see what's in front of you."

Jennie hums in response.

"How is this? Is this okay?" Jisoo asks, since they were practically pressed against one another.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jennie whispers back.

Jisoo turns her face slightly towards Jennie's, "Are you scared?"

"Yeah," Jennie whispers as she turns her face to Jisoo's so that their faces are only inches apart. Jisoo swallows thickly as her eyes fall down to Jennie's lips.

Jennie's stomach growls, drawing her out of her thoughts. "Are you hungry though?" She whispers, seeing as Jennie is staring at her lips as well.

"Huh?" Jennie says. "Was that me?"

"Yes, it was." Jisoo says quietly.

Jennie looks away from her lips and they slowly start walking again. "Uh no. It's just because I'm still in shock."

Jisoo bites her lip nervously as she nods. "Okay. Want me to make you K-Kimchi fried rice for you again."

"A-aniy. I'm fine." Jennie stutters.

"Why is your stomach growling, if you're okay then?"

"Um no...I told you.." Jennie stutters before tripping.

"Watch your step." Jisoo whispers. "There are stairs."

Jisoo's heart starts to beat rapidly as they reach the top of the stairs, her proximity with Jennie was doing more to her heart than it should've been.

"How are you feeling?" Jisoo asks. "Better now?" She whispers turning her face to Jennie.

Jennie looks only at her lips as she struggles to find words. "Um...I'm a little scared." She whispers.

Jisoo blinks rapidly in order to look away from Jennie's lips only inches away from hers as she takes another step and trips.

"I think we're at the door." Jisoo says.

"Oh...oh already?"

"I'm going to open it." Jisoo says and Jennie nods.

Jisoo opens the door and looks at Jennie slightly. "We're going in."

"Okay."

They walk slowly into the house, but neither make a move to remove the blanket on top of them. 

"Well then. What do you want to eat the most right now?" Jisoo whispers.

"What do I want to eat? Um I don't know." Jennie says as they continue walking.

Jisoo takes a breath in through her nose as she stops them. "But...um I think we're here." She whispers nervously.

"Already?"

"Yeah, already."

"Oh."

"How do you feel? Still scared?" Jisoo whispers turning to her.

"Yeah." Jennie whispers. "I'm scared..." she says as she looks at Jisoo's lips.

Jisoo leans down slowly, and her eyes flutter closed as their noses softly touch before their lips are being pressed together.

She moves her lips lightly against Jennie's, her lips softer than a pillow.

What they didn't know was that Lisa, Bam Bam, and Chaeyoung were all waiting for them in the living room and were watching with wide eyed as the two stood in the foyer with a blanket over them.

They all shared shocked looks before Lisa whispered. "Are they, by any chance...." she bursts out laughing and Bam Bam slaps her arm to make her shut up. "Oh man! Oh man!"

Bam Bam goes to slap her again but Chaeyoung's eyes widen, and she quickly turns Lisa's face towards hers and pecks her lips. Immediately shutting her up.

Lisa's blinks rapidly, as she tries to process what just happened, and Bam Bam can't stop himself from laughing it his sisters shocked face, and Chaeyoung's blushing cheeks.

•••

Jisoo was walking next to Jennie down a beach near by her house, since the rain had stopped.

Chaeyoung and Lisa were with them, but they were far ahead, chasing each other.

Jennie stops walking to observe them. Jisoo turns to her and stops walking too. "What is it?" She asks.

Jennie takes a deep breath. "Try and catch me too."

"What do you mean." Jisoo asks, shoving her hands into her pockets.

"Chase me too. Like those two!" Jennie smiles pointing at Chaeyoung and Lisa.

Jisoo turns to see Chaeyoung laughing as Lisa chases after her.

"It looks like fun." Jennie says.

"Yah come on, how does that look like fun?" Jisoo sighs pointing behind her. "They look like crazy people."

"Come on. Try and catch me." Jennie says walking past her. "Here I go. You have to catch me."

"Aniyo," Jisoo says making Jennie stop and face her. "I told you I don't want to. I can't. What is that? It looks so immature!"

Jennie walks up to her and holds a fist up to her face. "Ice. Ice." Jennie says. "Wait Okay?" She smiles, walking backwards. "You have to come and catch me Okay? Ding!" She says opining her palm.

"Ding? As if." Jisoo scoffs looking away from her. "I'm not going to do it."

"Come on! Lets have fun!" Jennie smiles brightly. And if the sun wasn't out then, it was now.

Jisoo suppresses her own smile, before sighing. "It's fine to have fun but..."

"Catch me. Okay? Ding!" Jennie says.

"Just go. I'm not doing it."

"Ding!" Jennie smiles taking a step backwards as Jisoo takes a small step forwards.

"So immature. I told you. I'm not doing it." Jisoo whines walking towards her.

"Ding!" Jennie says walking backwards.

"I don't want to." Jisoo says.

Jennie starts to laugh as she turns to jog away.

"Why are we doing this?" Jisoo whines as she chases after her.

They spent some time at the beach, just having fun and finally relaxing from their crazy lives.

•••

Jisoo was checking the perimeter with Lisa when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She tapped the younger girl's arm rapidly to get her attention. But both calmed down when they saw it was just Jennie.

"Where are you going, Jennie?" Jisoo asks.

"Hmm?" Jennie hums holding her own cheeks.

Jisoo pushes Lisa away and nods for her to go check the rest, so that she could be with Jennie alone.

"Oh...well I had a couple of glasses of wine and my cheeks are really hot." Jennie sighs out. "So I was going to get some air near the ocean." She mumbles.

"The ocean?" Jisoo asks and Jennie nods. "You can't. That's dangerous. Come with me." She says grabbing Jennie's arm.

"Why? I told you, my face feels like it's on fire!" Jennie whines as she holds her own cheeks.

Jisoo sighs, "yah how hot could it possibly be—" she stops talking when her hand touches Jennie's cheek.

Jennie gasps and she holds Jisoo's hand against her face. "Wow. That feels so nice and cool. Ohh that's nice." She mumbles.

"You're right. Your face is really hot." Jisoo says putting both her hands on Jennie's face. "Here. Let me see."

"Oh that's so nice!" Jennie says as Jisoo's hands cup her face.

"It is?"

"Yeah!"

"Who told you to drink this much alcohol?" Jisoo asks, seeing that Jennie was clearly tipsy.

"Mmm so nice." Jennie mumbles with her eyes closed.

Jisoo stares at her for a moment. Taking in her soft chubby cheeks, and her kissable lips. She looks down at them for a quick second before noticing Jennie had open her eyes.

Jisoo pinches her cheek, "Come with me." She says dragging Jennie along.

•••

Jennie walks into her room with an ice pack pressed to her face and Jisoo following closely behind her.

"Wow if I had just one more glass, I would've needed to call a fire truck." Jennie says as she sits down on her bed.

"Well? Is it still hot?" Jisoo asks.

"No, it's fine thanks." Jennie says.

"Then give that back." Jisoo says snatching the ice pack. "You could end up catching a cold like that. So you san use this again, but later okay?"

Jennie nods and Jisoo heads towards her door.

"Wait, you have to head out again?" Jennie asks making her turn around.

"Yeah, I'm going to check the area over one more time." Jisoo says. "This place isn't a safe house after all."

"So that means there really is no safe place for me, Huh?" Jennie whispers, playing with her hands in her lap. "But that's okay. Today was a pretty fun day."

•••

"Ah where are you? Over." Jennie says into the radio.

Jisoo sets her glass down and picks up the radio. "Living room."

"You're not saying 'over'. Over." Jennie scolds.

Jisoo smiles as she replies. "I'll say 'over.' Over."

"The fire on my cheeks is now fully extinguished. Over." Jennie says in her best agent voice.

"You don't need to speak so formally like that. Over." Jisoo smiles as she walks around outside of the house.

"Really? I don't need to?" Jennie chuckles. "Where are you now? Over."

"I'm behind the house. Over." Jisoo says.

"Aren't you scared by yourself? Over."

"No. I'm not. Over."

When Jisoo got back into the house she removed her jacket and sat down on the couch.

"Where are you now?"

"On the sofa, in the living room."

"So you're back now?"

"Hm."

"You're tired right?"

"Aniya. I'm fine. I can get some rest after the next guard takes over." Jisoo says. She sighs and lifts the radio to her mouth. "You must be tired. Get some sleep. Over and Out."

Jisoo rests her head in her hands as she lets out a deep sigh.

"Okay. Goodnight." Jennie whispers.

"Good night."

Jennie smiled as she rested the radio next to her on the pillow.

"Jisoo yah...I think I like you." She whispers to herself.

•••
12 am.

The sound of tires screeching penetrated her ears as a loud ringing remained. Blood dripped all over the side of her arms and face

Jisoo groaned as she opened her eyes. The last thing she remembers was the car chase before they had flipped over. 

"What's going on here?"

"What happened?"

Two construction workers run over to help pull her out. Jisoo groans in pain as she stands up before the sound of a fire igniting fills her ears.

"Fire!" The two guys panic, and they run away.

Jisoo backed away from the car and turned to see that it was upside down, and a fire had started on top of it. She blinked rapidly before she too started to panic.

She leaned onto the ground and saw that her partner was still in the car, unconscious. Jisoo ran to her side and bent down.

"Hey. Wake up." Jisoo says shaking her shoulder. "Hey!" She says louder as the fire starts to grow. "Hey come on wake up!"

Nayeon's eyes flutter open and Jisoo tries the door handle but it's locked. She pulls rapidly with all her strength to try and get it open.

Nayeon can only watch as Jisoo pulls on the door to try and get her free, as her own head wound bleeds.

Seokjin and Namjoon arrive on the scene and quickly notice the fire and overturned car.

"Jisoo! Nayeon!" Jin shouts running over to them, but Namjoon stops him.

"No!" Namjoon shouts. "It's too late. If you go, you'll die too!"

"I don't care! Let me go!" Jin shots struggling against his hold. "Jisoo!  Nayeon!" He says again.

"Joon look!" Jin says making Namjoon turn around.

They see a bloody Jisoo carrying an unconscious Nayeon in her arms, as she struggles to get them away from the fire.

Seokjin and Namjoon both run towards her to help, but the loud explosion stops them in their tracks.

Jisoo was breathing heavily as she carried Nayeon. The explosion was so powerful that it knocked her down onto her knees. She couldn't go any further and she put Nayeon on the ground before collapsing herself.

Jisoo's eyes popped open as she sat up quickly. Her breathing was heavy and her body was covered in sweat.

Jennie was sitting in front of Jisoo. Watching with confusion and concern. 

Jisoo took in deep breaths as she tried to catch her breath. She looked around and noticed that she wasn't where she thought she was, that it was just a nightmare. She leaned forward and held her face in her hands as she let out a single sob.

Her breaths were shaky tried to calm herself down. Jisoo looked up, her breaths still loud, and saw Jennie sitting on the coffee table, staring at her.

Jisoo leaned forward and pulled Jennie into a tight hug. One arm around her back as the other held her head in the crook of her neck protectively. Her breathing started to go back to normal before she realized what she was doing.

Jisoo let go of Jennie and quickly moved away and Jennie did the same as she sat on the opposite side of the couch.

Jisoo nervously leans onto the arm rest as they sit in silence.

"Did you have a dream?" Jennie asks.

Jisoo bites her lip and nods. "Uh y-yeah...I think so." She stutters.

They fall into another awkward silence until both are standing up nervously.

"I should..."

"Uh Yeah..."

"I was just going to cover you with a blanket." Jennie says pointing to the small blanket on the couch. "In case you got cold."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"No it's okay, I'm not cold at all." Jisoo says as she feels her neck. "It's actually kinda hot." She says nervously as she unbuttons some on her uniform to air out the sweat. "The weather is so..." she trails off cause she doesn't really know what to say.

"Then...I think I'll..." Jennie says pointing behind her. "I'll go back to my room."

"Sure. Okay." Jisoo nods.

"Okay." Jennie nods back, but she isn't eager to move. "I'll be going then."

"Okay goodnight." Jisoo says.

"Okay. Bye." Jennie says turning her body. She stands there for a moment before nodding and going back to her room.

Jisoo sighs and curses herself as soon as Jennie leaves. "Aish." She sighs watching as Jennies retreating form. "Damn..."

She contemplates with herself before walk towards Jennie's door. She stops in front of it and raises her hand to knock before bringing it back down with a sigh.

Inside the room Jennie lays in her bed with her hand on her heart, feeling it beat rapidly.

Jennie lets out a deep sigh before sitting up. She gets out of bed and paces the room, oblivious to the fact that Jisoo was just on the other side doing the same thing.

Jisoo leaned in closely to the door in attempt to hear something on the other side. She pulls back and lets out a huff.

Jisoo lifts her hand slowly to knock again but the sound of Jennie's voice immediately gets her attention.

"This is Jennie. Come in K2, over." Jennie's voice says through the radio.

Jisoo immediately runs over, tripping on her own feet in the process before she quickly replies. "This is K2. Go ahead. Over." Jisoo answers cooley, before excitedly jumping up and down to herself.

"I forgot to tell you to sleep tight. Over." Jennie says.

"Oh um yeah you did. Goodnight. Over." Jisoo says back, trying to contain her smile.

"Goodnight Kim Jisoo.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

76.4K 2.1K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
203K 7.4K 41
Miyeon escapes a dangerous family and tries to run away from gang life. Jungkook is a member of the Bangtan Family who saves her from inevitable deat...
19.1K 979 51
Kpop idols were one of the biggest reason as why South Korea has gotten so far. Many fans idolized the thought of going there many have assumed that...
7.8K 198 9
Raven is a special agent that went undercover to reveal the truth behind an international syndicate and the founder who also killed her father. To fu...