The K2 | Jensoo & Chaelisa

Por Adeptarmy11

Loosely based off of the drama called the K2, like really loosely. Kim Jisoo. Agent and action body guard se... Más

Prolouge
Ch 1. Please Protect Me.
MI6 Agent Profiles
Ch 2. Gone.
Ch 3. Where You Go, I Go.
Ch 4. I'm Sorry.
Ch 6. Are They Kissing?
Ch 7. Do you want to sleep with me?
Ch 8. You Look Pretty.
Ch 9. Welcome Back.
Ch 10. In Your Arms.
Ch 11. Baby Don't Stop.
Ch 12. Confessions.
Ch 13. I'll take care of you.
Ch 14. Taken.
Ch 15. I Will Get To Her.
Ch 16. ?
Ch 17. Heaven.
Ch 18. Engaged?
Ch 19. You got this.
Ch 20. A son?
Ch 21. Change up.
Ch 22. Bobby.
Ch 23. Stirring up Trouble.
Ch 24. Sorry.
Ch 25. Control Yourself.
Ch 26. She's My Girlfriend.
Ch 27. Don't Leave Me.
Ch 28. Nice Words.
Ch 29. MIA.
Ch 30. What Do You Want.
Ch 31. You'll Be Okay.
Ch 32. Close to You.
Ch 33. New Home.
Ch 34. The Good life.
Ch 35. Gala.
Ch 36. The Ex's.
Ch 37. New Business Partner?
Ch 38. Make up or Break up.
Ch 39. Dream of Me.
Ch 40. Reunion.
Epilouge.

Ch 5. Wake up.

8.3K 326 89
Por Adeptarmy11

"Good morning." Jennie says as she stands in the kitchen, looking down at her coffee cup.

"Morning." Jisoo says as she looks everywhere but at Jennie.

Neither of them really knew how to act around each other after what happened last night. Jisoo wanted to let it go, Knowing that she shouldn't be involved in Jennie like that, but it was getting harder and harder to stay away.

Jisoo clears her throat and puts her jacket on, "I have to go. Bam Bam and Lisa will be with you." She says.

"Oh okay." Jennie says sadly, making Jisoo Stop in her tracks.

Jisoo lets out a quiet sigh before turning to Jennie. "When I come back, we can go to the park, Okay?"

Jennie smiles softly as she looks up at Jisoo. "Okay." She nods.

Jisoo nods back before turning to walk out the door.

•••

"I need to send you away." TOP says as Jisoo sits in front of him.

"What?" Jisoo says sitting up.

"I need to send you to Spain. There's a drug cartel working with Yang there, they have been taking young girls around the city of Milan. We need you there." TOP says.

"For how long? What about Jennie?" Jisoo says.

"You'll be gone for a week at the longest. The faster you shut them down, the sooner you come back."

"I have a job to do her appa." Jisoo sighs.

"I know that Jisoo." TOP says, his voice softening a little. "But you're one of the best agents here, and we need to shut this down as soon as possible."

"Who will be covering my position here?" Jisoo asks.

"Lisa, and Seokjin. I would keep Bam Bam there, but I can't have two Alphas to look over her. So, he's going with you." TOP says.

"When do I leave?" Jisoo asks.

"Tomorrow night."

•••

"Here." Jennie smiles handing Jisoo a red heart lollipop.

Jisoo takes the lollipop and holds it up to her mouth. "Did you poison this?" She asks.

"If I did, why would I tell you?" Jennie smiles as they walk.

Jisoo smiles softly as she watches Jennie walk ahead of her to the sit on a bench. She walks over and Joins her.

"Can I ask you a question?" Jennie asks.

"No." Jisoo says sticking the lollipop into her mouth.

"How come you won't tell me your name?" Jennie asks anyways.

"How about this, we'll play Rock Paper Scissors. If you win, you can do whatever harm you would like to me, and I'll tell you my name, Deal?" Jisoo says turning to her.

"Best two out of three." Jennie nods, holding her hand out. "Rock paper scissors, shoot!"

Jisoo throws rock and Jennie throws paper. Jennie smiles in victory and holds her finger up to Jisoo's forehead.

Jisoo flexes her body as Jennie flicks her forehead. She loses the second round and closes her eyes Jennie flicks her forehead again.

Jennie giggles as she holds her hand out for the last round. "How is it that you can't win, even once." She smiles as Jisoo loses.

Jennie grabs Jisoo's arm and hold it out as she readies her two fingers to smack it. She smiles as Jisoo closes her eyes tightly and flexes her forearm, before bringing her hand down to slap it.

"Aish!" Jisoo groans. "Lets play one more round. All or nothing."

"Aniya!" Jennie whines. "A Deal is a Deal."

"Look, ice cream." Jisoo nods to the bike cart passing by. She stands up and pulls out some money as Jennie follows her. "What kind do you want?" She asks Jennie.

"Mm I don't know." Jennie thinks as she looks at the different options.

"What about strawberry? Or chocolate?" Jisoo suggests.

Jennie hesitates for a moment before nodding. "...strawberry is fine."

Jisoo nods and hands the money to the guy before he hands Jennie a small cone of ice cream. "Thanks." She waves as he leaves.

They walk back over to the bench as Jennie slowly eats her ice cream.

"How is it?" Jisoo asks.

"Mm, it's good." Jennie nods, looking down. "Thank you."

"No problem." Jisoo says. "Have you..." she hesitates to finish her sentence before Jennie looks at her encouragingly. "Have you talked to your father?"

Jennie looks back down at her cone before shaking her head. "No."

OST- Suga (First Love)

Jisoo nods silently in acknowledgment. She looks back at Jennie and notices that her breathing is getting rapid and her cheeks are getting red.

Jennie starts to breathe heavily, like she can't catch her breath and Jisoo's brows furrow in concern.

"Jennie yah, are you feeling ill?" Jisoo asks as Jennie has trouble breathing. 

"It's a Vana Illusión." Jennie says struggling between breaths.

"Jennie, are you feeling all right?" Jisoo says holding onto her arm.

"But...now I know...the truth." Jennie says. "That...I'm not worthy...enough for him...to see." She manages to get out before her  breaths become shortened and heavy.

Jisoo eyes widen. "Jennie yah, what's the matter?" She asks before Jennie's eyes close and she's fainting onto Jisoo's shoulder.

"Jennie yah! Jennie!" Jisoo shouts trying to shake her awake as Jennie rests in her arms. "Jennie!"

She brings her watch up to her mouth. "This is K2, Call an ambulance! Quick!" She shouts.

"What?" Lisa says.

"Call an ambulance now!" Jisoo shouts again.

"Aish K2! Wait!"

Jisoo moves Jennie so that she's laying down on the bench, and she leans over her. "Jennie yah, wake up! Wake up Jennie!" She says holding the younger girl's face. 

Lisa calls Rosé and alerts her on the situation.

"What? Strawberry ice cream?" Rosé says on the line. "Omo oh no. Jennie has a severe allergy to Strawberries!"

"What? A strawberry allergy?" Bam Bam says as he drives his car to where they are.

"She could die, even if she only eats a little bit." Rosé says.

A group of agents immediately start to run through the park to find Jennie.

"K2! It's because of the strawberries!" Lisa say into her ear piece as she sprints through the park. "She's allergic to them!"

"What? Strawberries?" Jisoo whispers to herself, and she thinks back.

"What about strawberry? Or chocolate?" Jisoo suggests.

Jennie hesitates for a moment before nodding. "...strawberry is fine."

"Does she still have a pulse?" Rosé asks.

Jisoo places her fingers onto Jennie's neck before replying. "Yeah she does, but it's really weak."

"Shit, that means she's having trouble breathing, give her CPR until help comes!" Rosé says. "If you don't she'll die!"

Jisoo holds Jennie's face in her hands as she leans over her. She plugs the girl's nose before leaning down and pressing her mouth to hers.

"Wake up!" Jisoo says as she pulls away. "Jennie yah!"

Jennie is still unresponsive, so Jisoo repeats the process. Pressing her lips onto Jennie's in attempt to help her breathe.

"Wake up Jennie!" Jisoo shouts desperately.

Jennie's eyes flutter open for a second, looking up into Jisoo's until they close again.

•••
OST- BTS (Outro: Love is not Over)

Jennie opened her eyes slowly, taking in long deep breaths. An oxygen mask was attached to her and she slowly sat up as she gained consciousness.

"Are you alright?" Rosé asks. "Miss, are you alright?" She asks again when Jennie doesn't respond.

Jisoo hears the nurse from the hall and immediately walks over to look through the crack in the door.

Jennie is still having trouble getting her breathing to normal, as she looks around the hospital room.

Rosé sits by her and puts a hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "Please calm down."  She says quietly. "Are you experiencing any pain?"

Jennie shakes her head.

Jisoo lets out a sigh of relief and rests her head against the door frame.

"Where is this place?" Jennie asks as she looks around.

"This is the medical relief, located at MI6 headquarters." Rosé answers.

"Ms. Kim Jisoo brought you here from the park." Rosé says as she stands up to check her vitals. "It would've been terrible if she'd been even a little bit later than she was."

"Kim Jisoo?" Jennie asks.

"Oh ah K2." Rosé says before administering some medication for Jennie.

Jennie let out a deep breath as she looked towards the door, to catch sight of Jisoo standing there.

She looked into Jisoo's eyes and remembered the feeling of Jisoo's lips pressed against hers. The softness and the tingling feeling that came with it.

Jisoo looked away from their intense eye contact and walked a little further down the hall. She took out her phone and called her dad.

"Jisoo. What happened?" TOP says immediately.

"Strawberry ice cream." Jisoo answers and TOP sighs.

"That was too close Jisoo." He says.

"Delay my flight. I can't leave her in this state." Jisoo demands.

"Jis-"

"Appa Please." Jisoo begs.

"Fine," He sighs. "I'll give you an additional 24 hours with her. Then you must leave. No longer."

"Okay." Jisoo says before they hang up.

She walks towards the waiting room where Lisa and Bam Bam are. 

"Gimme your keys." Jisoo says to Bam Bam and he immediately listens, tossing them to her as the two stand up.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asks.

"To see Kwon Jiyong."

•••

"Come with me." Jisoo says as she walks into Jiyong's office.

"I'm sorry sir, she just walked in!" A guard says trying to pull on her arm.

Jisoo rips it out of his grip.

"No. It's fine." Jiyong says motioning the guard away. "What's going on?" He says standing up.

"You need to come with me. Now." Jisoo demands.

Jiyong motions his guards to go with him as he puts his suit jacket on but Jisoo shakes her head.

"Alone." Jisoo says making him stop with an unsure look on his face. "If I can protect Jennie's life I Can protect yours." She says.

Jiyong nods and goes with Jisoo alone.

•••

"So, Where are we headed?" Jiyong asks from the back seat.

"To meet with your daughter." Jisoo says as she drives.

"What?" Jiyong says quickly. "Stop the car." He says but Jisoo doesn't. "STOP THE CAR DAMN IT!!" He shouts loudly.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE HER," Jisoo shouts back before taking a breath and lowering her voice. "If you don't want to see her, go and tell her to her face. Instead of giving a young woman false hopes." She says sternly as she looks into the rear view mirror.

"Who ordered you to do something like this?" Jiyong says.

"I'm not the type to do something like this because I'm told to." Jisoo answers.

"You bastard." Jiyong calls her before sighing. "Do you think you'll be okay after doing something like this?"

"You know dogs...they even have a sense of duty to protect puppies they've taken in." Jisoo says. "And here you have a child. Shouldn't you supervise her at the very least, if she's such an inconvenience!?" She shouts.

"You little! How dare yo-"

"Do you know what happened to Jennie today?" Jisoo cuts him off.

She watches as Jiyong sighs and closes his eyes tightly. "Do you know what she said before she almost died?"

Jiyong blinks rapidly as her stares out the window with a clenched jaw. "She was talking about you. She thinks she's not worthy of your time. Those would have been her last words because of Fucking strawberries!" She raises her voice.

"What? She ate strawberries?" Jiyong says sitting up. "She has a severe allergy, so if she eats them-" He shouts.

"Yes! That's right!" She shouts back, before urging herself to calm down. "That's right. She...she could die."

Jiyong runs his hands through his hair in stress and concern.

"Jennie...Jennie didn't try to commit suicide because she hates you, I think." Jisoo says. "It's because she realized she's a burdensome existence in your life, and tried to disappear quietly. That's probably why she ate it." She says shakily.

Jiyong sighs and slams his fist against the leather seat in front of him in frustration, as his angry tears fall down his face. The anger he had for himself.

•••

Jennie laid down in the hospital bed as tears welled her eyes. Jiyong sat on the edge of it as he looked down at his daughter with his own teary eyes.

Jennie sat up and wrapped her arms around him. "Appa..." she cries.

"Jennie..." Jiyong sighs, closing his eyes as he hugs her tightly.

I'm sorry Jennie... Jiyong thinks to himself.

"I missed you so much, Appa." Jennie sobs.

"I missed you too Jennie." Jiyong says wiping his tears before pulling away. "Alright, lets look here. To me it seems like my daughter has grown up. You could probably even get married now." He chuckles. "Jennie yah, wait a bit longer. When I become president then I'll chose a fine guy or girl for you. You'll be able to go on dates and hang out with friends, you'll have a fun life. And when the time comes, you can get married. Okay?"

"Appa please listen to me." Jennie says. "Eomma didn't commit suicide." She shakes her head making his eyes widen. "I know what they've been telling me, but in my heart I don't believe it. I talked to her the day before they took me and she was so happy—"

"Jennie." Jiyong cuts her off. "That was in the past. You need to let it go."

"It's true Appa!" Jennie begs. "If anyone is responsible its not her."

"Jennie yah!" Jiyong warns. "You shouldn't say things like that."

"Appa..."

"Don't ever say something like that ever again. If anyone hears you say that, it'll just get in the way. It'll be bad for the both of us." Jiyong says. "Jennie yah. You're just imagining things, from the drugs you've been prescribed."

"Aniyo appa." Jennie shakes her head. "There's no way that she could take her own life—"

"Jennie yah." Jiyong begs. "You need to let it go. Remembering will only make it hurt in the long run. Your mother committed suicide. That's it. If you ever say anything otherwise, I'll never see you again. Are you okay with that?"

"Appa..." Jennie whispers with tears in her eyes.

Jiyong brings her in for a hug. "You just have to let go..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

284K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
858 15 28
Hello this the real story of bangtan family dont mind book 1
9.1M 321K 40
In which a girl accidentally sends nudes to the hottest boy in school - Min Yoongi cover done by the amazing @taemptaejeon 💕
48.7K 990 18
Y/N is a cold girl live with her abusive father who is ceo of park corporation and secret Mafia