messy | f.w x reader

Bởi itslou-

I guess , this is what you get when you date a player. - [completed!] Xem Thêm

➫ ONE
➫ TWO
➫ THREE
➫ FOUR
➫ FIVE
➫ SIX
➫ SEVEN
➫ EIGHT
➫ NINE
➫ TEN
➫ ELEVEN
➫ IMPORTANT
➫ TWELVE
➫ THIRTEEN
➫ FOURTEEN
➫ FIFTEEN
➫ SIXTEEN
➫ SEVENTEEN
➫ EIGHTEEN
➫ NINETEEN
➫ TWENTY
➫ DATE IDEAS
➫ TWENTY-ONE
➫ HIATUS
➫ TWENTY-TWO
➫ TWENTY-THREE
➫ TWENTY-FOUR
➫ SEQUEL
➫ THANK YOU

➫ TWENTY-FIVE

6.3K 179 312
Bởi itslou-

Finn was instantly rushed into the hospital that night.Iris was there and told y/n the truth about the kiss causing y/n to feel horrible.

Weeks passed and Finn hadn't woke up leading y/n to think he was maybe dead.Y/n began to become depressed thinking the whole accident was her fault.Maybe if she didn't yell at Finn and believed him all of this wouldn't of happened.

Y/ns hope for Finn to wake up was so low she barely even visited him anymore.

It was a month later and the doctors were gonna unplug him from the machine that he was hooked up to.

Before the doctors unplugged him his eyes started to flutter open.

Y/n instantly started heading down to the hospital as soon she heard that he was awake.

-

Y/n ran into the hospital running into his hospital room.

All his friends were there with sad expressions.

"Finn!I missed you so much!!" Y/n yelled,a tear falling off her cheek.

"Who are you?" Finn asked confused.

                              -:-

authors note:short chapter but it's not like I had ideas.
comment
  vote
   bye!
     :)

         THE END

might have a sequel!
Depends on how many comments I get for people wanting it!:)

might see you again might not.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

128K 4.3K 61
"I'll kill him. Even if it's the last thing I do....I'll kill him." Meet (Y/N), a girl who's out for blood and someone who won't let anyone get in he...
568K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
109K 2.4K 22
Marinette Dupain-Cheng. From the Class' favorite to the social pariah of the class. And its all thanks to Lila Rossi. What will happen when one day h...
859K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...