Holding on to you (girlxgirl)

By Alidelscotty

Aless is trying to reconnect with something she felt she lost a long time ago. She loves her girlfriend, Amy... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

22 3 0
By Alidelscotty

Since I was off, and Amy still had to work it wasn't much fun, never the less I was still going to have a great time off. Working at a hospital could be really stressful when it wanted to be and at other times it was quite fun. The people that I worked with were all amazing and we had a pretty cool boss, so things got done without complain. I figured I would get back into my TV show and movie marathons while I lay in bed and became a potato these last days. I would start by watching The Walking Dead from season one to the current season, while alternating with The Big Bang Theory so I wouldn't get bored. I knew I wouldn't be able to make it through all the episodes in two days, but I could get pretty close. Amy had morning shift today and tomorrow, so she left pretty early, I got up about an hour after she left and made myself some breakfast. Pancakes, eggs and turkey bacon with a side of strawberries and my traveling mug of tea. I hopped back into bed and switched the TV on. This was going to be a great day. I finished my breakfast, ran the dishes to the sink and jumped back into bed; I wiggled myself back under the blanket and was lost to the work. About three hours into becoming a zombie myself, my phone rang. I guess mu day wasn't going to be spent sitting in bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 2 10
Amy has been friends with Max for a very long time. He is a trans boy who has no support at home and feels lost. Amy is his only support and his only...
447K 15.2K 35
Alex just wants to get through the last year of high school unnoticed and unbothered. And she almost does until she meets Bailey who continues to put...
677 106 14
they started off as best friends and later through the years they fall in love with each other and turned into something more
52.6K 1.4K 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!