The Boss That Wants Control (...

By TheBaseballGirl

Kristen is looking for a job. She's qualified, has the experience, and has the right mindset. All she needs... More

The Boss That Wants Control
The Call
Meeting Beck
New BFF
The Incident
Jealous of the Unknown Caller
The Forest
The Awakening
Kristen's Birthday
The Conversation (The Filler Chapter)
Depression and Presents
The Flight.
Food Food Food and More Food.
Visitors
Consquences and Surprises
Turn of Events
Doctor Appointment
Words of Destruction
Here For Good
Not A Chapter
The Phone Call
I'm so sorry
Update Coming Soon!
Unmasking The Plans
NEW UPDATED STORY

Not A Chapter

16.8K 389 80
By TheBaseballGirl

Hey guys. I'm sorry that this isn't what y'all probably want, but I wanted to give you an explanation as to why I haven't updated.

I've received a ton of hate mail about this story, ranging from the title, how fast the story is moving, all the way to how horrid my writing is. And I really didn't want to continue this story. But...I've thought long (obviously) and hard about it... and I'm going to. Because I love my fans, and I owe it to them to continue.

But please keep in mind that if you are extremely rude, I will block you.

I don't deserve the hate that I'm getting. I understand that you don't like some of the things that I'm writing... but I do. And I'M the author. If you don't like it, don't read it. Also, please don't threaten to stop reading my story because I'm taking too long. All it does is upset me, which makes the updates further apart for the people who DO want to read it.

Thank you.

FayAnne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 607 14
A highly recognized and highly respected CEO finds herself in a predicament with her newest assistant. Being notorious for not having the same assist...
495 80 42
sienna is fresh out of university and is now trying to stabilize her life she interviewed as a model as joke in one of the biggest model agencies onl...
245 0 21
It wasn't supposed to go this way, and yet it did. In this day-old story of the rich CEO man who is too good for the girl and that girl, of course, i...
431K 12.6K 40
His words had me heated. As he spoke he made it sexy, and it turned me on. He was right about the pull towards us. The sex between us worked...and it...