Dating A Nerd [COMPLETED]

Af bluewinkee23

A cassanova could be fall in love with an average girl? & An average girl who loves studies could be fall in... Mere

Introduction (Characters)
Author's Note 💕
Chapter One (1):
Chapter Two (2):
Chapter Three (3):
Chapter Four (4):
Chapter Five (5):
Chapter Six (6):
Chapter Seven (7):
Chapter Eight (8):
Chapter Nine (9):
Chapter Ten (10):
Chapter Eleven (11):
Chapter Twelve (12):
Chapter Thirteen (13):
Chapter Fourteen (14):
Chapter Fifteen (15):
Chapter Sixteen (16):
Chapter Seventeen (17):
Chapter Eighteen (18):
Chapter Nineteen (19):
Chapter Twenty (20):
Chapter Twenty-One (21):
Chapter Twenty-Three (23):
Chapter Twenty-Four (24):
Chapter Twenty-Five (25):
Chapter Twenty-Six (26):
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27):
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28):
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29):
Chapter Thirty (30):
Chapter Thirty-One (31):
Chapter Thirty-Two (32):
Chapter Thirty-Three (33):
Chapter Thirty-Four (34):
Chapter Thirty-Five (35):
Chapter Thirty-Six (36): FINALE

Chapter Twenty-Two (22):

1.1K 56 11
Af bluewinkee23

"Wow, your appartment is big." Jungkook scan the whole place.

"Come on, I am done." Yuna said.

After placing all the groceries in the kitchen cabinet and in the refrigerator, Yuna also change her uniform into a comfortable one.

"Okay!"

The two went inside Jungkook's car to his house where Mrs. Kim is waiting.

"Why did your nanny wants to see me?" Yuna suddenly asked.

"Because she told me that she wants to meet my girlfriend." Jungkook answer.

"But I am not your real girlfriend." Yuna emphasize.

Jungkook didn't rebutt. He just stayed silent and focus on the road. On the other side, Yuna looked outside, she was really nervous right now.

"We're here Yuna." Jungkook said. He close the car engine and get his car key.

"Yuna--" he look beside him and saw the sleeping beauty Yuna.

Jungkook stare at her for awhile. Her specs were almost fall, and her beautiful, innocent face were clearly see. Jungkook held his hand up to touch her face, but Yuna move.

"Yuna!" Instead of touch her face, he shook her in her left arm to woke her up.

"Hm?" Yuna looked at him with a sleepy face.

"We are here." Jungkook said. He immediately went outside his car.

"Heol!" he let out a heavy sigh.

"Jungkook~" Mrs. Kim excitedly call him.

"Ahjumma!"

"Did you bring her here?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Yuna bow politely. She was now standing beside the car.

Mrs. Kim looked at her from head to toe. As she notice that the older lady scanning her, Yuna looked down because of embarrassment.

"Ahjumma, she is Yuna." Jungkook put his arm around her shoulder. "My girlfriend." he introduce.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Yuna bowed once again. "Choi Yuna imnida!"

"Choi Yuna?"

"Deh! Annyeonghaseyo!" she greeted again.

Suddenly, without saying anything, Mrs. Kim went inside the house. Seeing the coldness from the old lady, Yuna pouted.

"It's okay, she was so kind." Jungkook cheer her up.

Yuna still pouting.

"Let's go inside." he pulled her inside his house.

"Maybe she didn't expect me." Yuna whisper but enough for him to hear.

Jungkook smiled. "I know she likes you."

Yuna looked at him, but he only give her a wink.

"Did you two already eat?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Not yet!" Jungkook said.

"Come on, join me here." she said.

Yuna stayed still, her face look so sad but she really tried her best to hide it.

"Come on." Jungkook hold her hand and pulled her to sit.

"Here." Mrs. Kim give Yuna the food.

"Kamsahamnida!" Yuna bow her head as she receive the offer.

While she was putting the meal on her plate, Jungkook also help her to put the rice on her plate.

"So…" Mrs. Kim started.

It was so silent in the dining area. The sounds of the spoon and fork being touch in the plate is the one that could only heard.

"Since when you two starting to date?" she asked them.

Jungkook and Yuna look at each other.

"5 days ago." they both said in unison.

"Still in a short time." Mrs. Kim said.

Silence filled their atmosphere again.

"Since when did you know Jungkook?" Mrs. Kim asked her.

"Huh? Ah! We are both classmates." Yuna answered.

Mrs. Kim nodded. The nervousness that she feels right now is very different, like she was going to die if she move wrongly. Yuna only could with right now is, the ground would be open and eat her wholly.

"That's great." Mrs. Kim said.

"She was so responsible." Jungkook said.

"I didn't talk to you." Mrs. Kim glared at him.

Jungkook's eyes widen. Yuna is now praying that the ground would be open and eat her. She was really scared now.

"Fine!" Jungkook continue to eat.

Yuna silently eats her food.

"Yuna~"

"Deh!" she immediately answer.

Mrs. Kim laughed. It was the first time she laughed or smile after they arrive in the house.

"Are you that scare of me?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Eh?"

Mrs. Kim smiled, she holds Yuna's hand. "Don't be scared of me. I didn't eat human. Besides, I am so thankful to you."

Yuna looked at her with her teary eyes. She really wants to cry since she was really scared, but now she was calm.

"When I saw you, I know that Jungkook will be change. He was totally a playboy, that's why I never thought that he will change like this." Mrs. Kim said.

"What are you talking about? I am still the Jeon Jungkook." he butted in.

"Shut up!" Mrs. Kim said. Her gaze back at Yuna again. "Please alwayd help my Jungkook to change. You are the only one who did that to him."

'But I am not his real girlfriend.' Yuna thought. She really wants to tell it to her, but she knows that she need to protect Jungkook and also to fulfill her promise to him.

Yuna smiled. "I will try."

"No, you should still do your best. You already did, I hope you do more." Mrs. Kim said.

Yuna smiled.

"Ahjumma, we will go upstairs first." Jungkook said.

Mrs. Kim widen her eyes. "Did you two wants to make a baby?"

"BWO?"

"Huh? What are you talking about? We are going to study in my room." Jungkook said.

"Ah! Okay! I thought--"

"Come on ahjumma, we are still kids. That thing is for our future, not today." Jungkook said.

"Good. Atleast you know when will you did that thing." Mrs. Kim said. "Go on, I will bring some snacks for Yuna upstairs."

"Only for her?" Jungkook pouted.

"Because, you always eat snacks that made by me. So today I will let Yuna to eat the cookies that I bake." Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He grabbed Yuna's hand, she bowed at Mrs. Kim as she was being pulled by Jungkook upstairs.

"This is my room." Jungkook said.

"Are you sure that we will study here?" Yuna asked. She scan his room, it was clean and neat.

"Yeah! Why?"

"Nothing. But I think it was also okay if we study in the living room." Yuna said.

"My room is a quiet place, so we really can concentrate here." Jungkook said.

Yuna didn't say anything, she just sat down on his bed. Jungkook went inside his bathroom to change his uniform into comfortable clothes.

"Let's start now?" Jungkook asked as he went outside from his bathroom.

"Okay! So, we can finish early." Yuna said.

It was 4:49pm when they start their tutor session. Yuna do her best for him to understand their lecture. Lucky he is because Yuna is really patient and serious in her teaching mood. There's a time that Yuna need to repeat everything for him, but never once in a time she complaints.

There's a time, when Yuna is really serious, Jungkook totally can't understand what she was saying because he was busy looking at her. He was mesmerized by her beauty, even though she was a nerd, she was still beautiful. Jungkook sometimes asking himself if he was already fall for her, but he still can't answer himself because his heart and mind didn't help him.

"Do you understand?"

"Huh?"

Yuna sigh. "Are you even listening?" she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Deh!"

"Then, what did I say?" she asked.

"Huh? Ah, about…"

Yuna rolled her eyes.

"I am listening." Jungkook defend himself.

"You didn't even tell it to me clearly, then you gonna say that you are listening!?"

"I really did." he keep insisting.

"Yah! Listen to me Jeon." Yuna said. "On thursday is our long exam, if you still didn't understand the formula and other lecture; then how will you answered all the question?"

Jungkook tried not to smile.

"So, you even smiling right now?"

Jungkook shook his head while biting his lips preventing his smile.

"I am serious right now." Yuna said.

"Sorry!" he said.

"Tell me, what so funny?" Yuna asked.

"I just think that you are so cute when you are worried."

*hiccups*

'Aish!'

Jungkook smiled.

"Let's *hiccups* continue *hiccups*" Yuna said.

Everytime that he was prasing her or something, her hiccups are always presents.

Jungkook laughed. "Yes, ma'am!"

The two starts their lesson again. Mrs. Kim called them to eat dinner, but after that they continue their lecture. One by one, Jungkook started to know the lessons, he even take down the notes that she was saying.

Time passes by, it was already 9:57pm. They didn't notice that they took so many hours in their lessons, since they are really busy.

"So, this is the formula of that. If you forget one of this, maybe you will not get the right answer." Yuna said. "So always remember--"

Yuna looked at the guy beside her, but to her shock he was now in his feep slumber. Yuna smiled at him seeing the guy laying his head on the table while still holding his pen. Yuna slowly get the pen from his hand, she gets the blanket and covers him.

Yuna put her arm on the table, she put her chin on her hands while watching the handsome prince sleeping peacefully. She smiled at her sight. Yuna continue to solve the formula for him to understands more.

"It was already late, how can I go home?" she asked.

Yuna looked back again at Jungkook but he was still sleeping, she don't have a heart to woke him up, maybe he was really tired today.

"Should I sleep here?" she asked herself again.

Again, Yuna busied herself to the formula that she was solving. Until, no one knows, she also fell asleep. Her head were resting on her arms that laying on the table while facing the face of the sleeping prince infront of her. Their face were just 10 inches away from each other, they both fell asleep in that position, but they don't care because they both too tired today.

***********************
Hi, Hello! New Chapter! 😊
I hope you really like it.
Thank you so much for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 36
[COMPLETED] [English is not my first language, I'm sorry if there are any grammatical error.] You are the only trainee girl in BigHit. He falls in lo...
941K 36.9K 44
You have always heard about a love story between a girl and her classmate. But have you ever heard about a love story between a girl and her TEACHER...
19.7K 1.6K 31
Love...many say love can overcome everything... It can change your fate... Falling in love with someone is DESTINY, not a CHOICE... Two people differ...
34.1K 2.3K 28
[ COMPLETED ✔️] Yibo & Tae are childhood best friend's so their families arrange their marriage. But just after engagement tae & yibo decides to go...