❥𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 (𝘏2𝘖 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘳...

psychxbby

⚠This was written when I was a teenager. Excuse any errors, cringe and any shortcomings. ⚠ ... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1-Mistakes
Chapter 2-Pain
Chapter 3-Please...
Chapter 4-No More
Chapter 5-Game
Chapter 6-Concern
Chapter 7-Finally
Chapter 8-The Plan
Chapter 9-Future
Chapter 10 -Crushes
Chapter 11- Boyfriend?
Chapter 12-FOOOD
Chapter 13- Fashion Show
Chapter 14- New News
Chapter 15- Comfort
Chapter 16-Spoons
Chapter 17- Clothing Confrontation
Chapter 18- Love?
Chapter 19-New Home
Chapter 20- Getting Comfortable
Chapter 21- Secret
Chapter 22- Phone Call
Chapter 23- Game Time
Chapter 24-Date?
Chapter 25- Dinner
Chapter 26- Kiss
Chapter 27-Police
Chapter 28-"Family"
Chapter 29-Official
Chapter 31-Passion [Lemon]
Chapter 32-Pure Love
Epilogue

Chapter 30-Mine

1.7K 62 120
psychxbby

I looked up from my seat on the couch to see Jon still on his phone. We had moved from the hallway to the living room. I was lying down on the couch with Jon across from me on a sofa. I knew that he was monitoring twitter, youtube, and texts so I wasn't bothered with him being on his phone. I assumed he was reading comments because he would smile and let out a laugh every so often.

I know some people might be mad that their boyfriend wasn't paying attention to them but not me. He has his life and I will eventually have mine, I'll be a doctor hopefully a pediatrician in a hospital and he'll be focused on youtube. I've always been someone who was fine with people or being alone making me an ambivert. I find it better to be near someone and find it comfortable to not talk, to just be calmed by their presence.

Jon placed his phone on the side of the sofa and made eye contact with me before smiling. He got up from his seat and walked towards me, his phone forgotten. Jon lifted my feet up before sitting down and placing them on his lap.

" I'm sorry for not giving you the attention you deserve Y/N, My Queen or should I now say, my girlfriend."

"It's perfectly alright Jon. Hey what should I call you, I mean you have nicknames for me."

"Whatever you want love." Jonathan grabbed my feet and before I could ask what he was doing he began to slowly massage my feet. Slow circles, subtle squeezes and calming traces of his fingertips. I began to giggle at the random memories of Jon's Dead by Daylight videos. "Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing really, just thinking about all the "massages" in Dead my Daylight with you and the boys." He let out a chuckle before his eyes sparkled with an idea.

"Oh yeah. You like that girl. Let me heal you." He wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner while references the videos making me laugh at the thought that every time he healed someone he was doing this.

"Thank you, my Teddy Bear." I gasped after I realized what I had said. It just came to me so naturally, with it being a symbol of his and all.

" That doesn't sound too bad, I'm the cuddly teddy bear for My Queen."'

"Yes, but won't Teddy be jealous?"

"Who cares, he gets all the attention I think I finally deserve some from my girl."

I open my mouth to say something but Jon cuts me off with a peck.

"Hey after I post a video do you want to go out to a carnival?"

"Sure but only if my Teddy Bear wins me a Teddy." Jonathan jumps off of the couch

"I'm gonna win you the biggest most bestest Teddy bear." He then went off to his recording room to upload that video.

"Okay then, I guess I'll get ready."

---Time Skip---

I stood at the entrance of the carnival that Jonathan had brought me to. My left hand was in Jon's as he stood buying us tickets to play the games while my eyes scanned the stunning lights of the carnival. I had been to events that contained carnival-like games as a kid but I had never been to something like this.

"Alright, My Queen it's time to have fun."

We walked, more like ran into the carnival. Both us acting like children, playing game after game and going on every ride at least two times. Playing around with the mirrors in the fun house and laughing like crazy in the haunted mansion, causing people to question our sanity.

We were walking down the path, cotton candy in my hand and Jon's arm around my waist.

"That was so much fun."

"Yes it was but it's about to get better." Jon let go of me only to walk up to another game. This one is set up as a shooting range, I looked up to see the biggest and most adorable Teddy Bear that I have ever seen.

Jon passed the man some tickets and took his shots. He hit three out of five of the required targets to win the teddy bear, that got him a medium sized tiger plushie which he passed to me with a kiss before turning around to try again. But someone else was trying and he seemed oddly familiar.

We watched him shoot each target, dead center. He ended up picking the teddy bear I had wanted Jonathan turned to me as if to say he's sorry but I cut him off.

"No Jon's it's fine, I already have the cutest Teddy Bear standing in front of me and a cute tiger on the side." Jon smiled before leaning down to give me a kiss. Right before he could though someone coughed from behind me. I turned around to see the man who had won the Teddy Bear. His face was half covered by the bear and his body was halfway hidden.

"Here you go Y/N." The man who somehow knew my name passed me the bear allowing me to see his face.

"Cole....?" It was the major flirt from the hotel, the boy with the blond hair, emerald eyes.

"Yes sweetheart, I've been wondering when you would call me, with or without a boyfriend." He tipped his head towards Jon. "Anyways, I was losing hope that I would hear from you again but here you are. And I would like to give you this."

"Thank you Cole, but you do know that I.."

"That she has a BOYFRIEND." Jon cut me off.

"I know why can't I just be friends with the girl and give her a little gift that you couldn't get her." If looks could kill Cole would have been gutted right there.

"Thank you Cole, but Jon and I must be going, thanks for the bear."

"Anytime sweetheart, take this too I'm sure you misplaced the last one." He passed me a slip of paper with, you guessed it his phone number. I took it just so that he would leave but before he could leave Jon grabbed my shoulders causing me to drop the stuffed animals.

He slammed our lips together and immediately looked for entrance to my mouth. The passion left me in daze once his lips left mine.

"Well...bye Y/N" Cole awkwardly turned and left. Jon grabbed the slip of paper from my hands and ripped it up.

"You are MY Queen."

"I know darling, you don't need to worry about him or any other boys. May I remind you that you saved me from my family and were first kiss and my first and only boyfriend." I grabbed the stuffed animals and noticed that the tiger was surprisingly softer than the bear.

"Well, I'm about to be another first too." Jon lead me out of the carnival and to the car leaving me confused about what he meant by another first.

As we were driving I noticed Jon's right hand slowly creeping towards me. I turned my head to look out the passenger window but snapped my neck back towards Jon when I felt his hand rest on my upper thigh. Jon was still looking forward but kept moving his hand up and down my thigh causing me to gasp. I didn't understand what he was doing but had an odd feeling both in my core and in my mind.

"J-Jon what are you doing." Jon turned his head slightly but enough for me to see a smirk forming on his lips.

"I'm showing you that you are mine."

A/N

I just wanted to say thank you for over 2 thousand reads. I want to thank everyone who reads, votes or comments on the story. I hope that everyone is enjoying the story and if you have any ideas for the ending don't be shy to tell me, I am open to ideas because the ending is uncertain to me too right now. Also, we know what is about to happen in the next chapter but I want to know if you actually want to see it and if so how detailed, keep in mind I've never written a smut/lemon before. But thank you once again, I hope you all have the best week ever!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Wrong Number, Bitch

Фанфик

16.6K 619 20
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
33.7K 1K 19
*Completed* 16 year old girl by the name of (Y/N) had a rough day at school and once she got home she started to record for her small YouTube channel...
Ex-Heroes Hope :D

Фанфик

114K 4.9K 64
Who would've know that Call of Duty Zombies, YouTubers, and reality, don't mix well together. I figured this out as soon as the apocalypse hit. My n...
84.5K 1.6K 47
(y/n), a girl who has lost everything. Broken, beaten, and been through so much. But what happens when two certain theorists come into her life? What...