Hades Blind Mate βœ” COMPLETED...

By NaughtyGoth99

*Mature Warning* 18+ Content πŸ”ž Please Don't Report Seina (see - Ann - a ) Black is a 17-year-old werewolf. A... More

Character Introduction
Hades Blind Mate|Prologue
Hades Blind Mate|01
Hades Blind Mate|02
Hades Blind Mate|03
Hades Blind Mate|04
Hades Blind Mate|05
Hades Blind Mate|06
Hades Blind Mate|07
Hades Blind Mate|09
Hades Blind Mate|10
Hades Blind Mate|11
Hades Blind Mate|12
Hades Blind Mate|13
Hades Blind Mate|14
Hades Blind Mate|15
Hades Blind Mate|16
Hades Blind Mate|17
Hades Blind Mate|18
Hades Blind Mate|19
Hades Blind Mate|20
Hades Blind Mate|21
Hades Blind Mate|22
Hades Blind Mate|23
Hades Blind Mate|24
Hades Blind Mate|25
Hades Blind Mate|26
Hades Blind Mate|27
Hades Blind Mate|28-πŸŽ„PART 1
Hades Blind Mate|29-πŸŽ„PART 2
Hades Blind Mate|30
Hades Blind Mate|31
Hades Blind Mate|32
Hades Blind Mate|33
Hades Blind Mate|34
Hades Blind Mate|35
Hades Blind Mate|36
Hades Blind Mate|37
Hades Blind Mate|38
Hades Blind Mate|39
Hades Blind Mate|40
Hades Blind Mate|41
Question πŸ˜‚
Hades Blind Mate|42
WHAT DO I DO!!!! SOS
Hades Blind Mate|43
Hades Blind Mate|44
Hades Blind Mate|45
Hades Blind Mate|46
Hades Blind Mate|47
Hades Blind Mate|48
Hades Blind Mate|49
Hades Blind Mate|50
Hades Blind Mate|51
Hades Blind Mate|52
Hades Blind Mate|53
Hades Blind Mate|54
Hades Blind Mate|55
🌟BOOK 2, CHAPTER ONE OUT! 🌟

Hades Blind Mate|08

90.9K 2.4K 775
By NaughtyGoth99

Seina

We were currently sitting in what I assumed to be an office or a dining room, cause well being blind didn't help and Hades basically dragged me with him muttering things like "he couldn't leave me alone." and "he was going to kill his ex.". I wasn't completely sure I forgave him, it was weird for both my wolf and I.

We knew it wasn't his fault, how could he have known that his ex wouldn't go THAT far to make sure we didn't get together. She took off, Persephone left the underworld and ran off somewhere to complain which as Hades put it was too her mother who was mother nature and I just sat there in awe.

"Woman are you even listening?" I tried to find the voice but without eyes you're hopeless.

"I'm trying, my stomach hurts." I said, on queue my stomach growled.

"Shit, your hungry I'll get you something to eat! Apollo watch her." Hades said, then took off as I heard his footsteps retreating from the room.

"Hmm, your cute." Apollo said, my cheeks turned red.

"Thank you." I replied, trying to be nice he was powerful probably and I wasn't.

"Hades is lucky, he's got you forever." Apollo said, I felt him touch my hair but I didn't know where he was it was very uncomfortable.

"I got him forever too." I said, with a small smile.

"Your eyes, what happened?" He asked I hear a hint of annoyance in his voice for what I didn't know.

"My parents." I said, shrugging avoiding the touch of his hand.

"Hmm." He said, then I couldn't feel him around me anymore as I heard the door open.

"I made you a sandwich, and a glass of water." He said I felt confused I thought they didn't eat human food here.

"Human food?" I asked he laughed.

"Yes, I allowed Lady Lee permission to go to the human realm to bring human foods here since she was one of your kind." Hades replied, I smiled light and tried feeling around for the food.

"Thank you." I said, I felt his hand on top of mine with thousands of sparks and then I felt food placed in my hand.

"Weird." Apollo spoke, I didn't understand it.

"What?" Hades growled out, I heard steps meaning Apollo walked backwards.

"Just saying, the heartless and merciless Hades feeding a girl with a smile is the weirdest thing I've seen in my immortal lifetime." Apollo spoke, I blushed.

"Oh shut up." Hades grumbled, before sitting down I could feel him watching me eat.

"I wish we could see him when we aren't in wolf form." Morana whimpered, I hummed in response agreeing with her.

But regardless I was happy, and I began to eat. They talked and caught up, while I managed to get my water without help. I was proud of myself and did a victory dance inside of my head. I began to drink until it was all gone, I was so happy to eat again.

"Alright, down to real business." Apollo said I felt my face grow confused oh how I wish I could see.

"What do you know, Apollo." Hades said, his voice serious.

"Alright so many centuries ago, like back before you became the god of the underworld there were rumors of halfling God's gaining mates." Apollo stated, I started drowning out what he said but at the same time tried to stay attentive.

"How is that possible? Halfling God's usually died after being born?" Hades said I heard the questioning in his voice.

"As did I, fast forward when you took the thrown and trapped Persephone in the underworld and Hades and Demeter had that flip spree," Apollo grumbled, I felt comfused.

"You trapped her here?" I said, I realized I spoke out loud and my cheeks reddened.

"Yes when I loved her, I kidnapped her and Zeus and Demeter were angry her mother even took the war against the nature of the world but I told them as long as she didn't eat any fruit that grew here, she could return." Hades said I nodded in understanding even if I couldn't look at him.

"Then he tricked her into eating a pomegranate seed, which is why she comes back to the underworld for 4 months out of a year." Apollo replied, and I made a face.

"So she's going to keep coming back every year for 4 months, for eternity?" I said grumbling to myself, I didn't like that.

"Blame him." Apollo said I shrugged cause I couldn't change the past I wasn't even born yet.

"4 months of a year that we have to deal with her crazy possessive ass." Morana growled inside my head, I groaned in agreement cause I hated her.

"She's gone till next year, she fled the moment she realized I was angry she won't be back till next year." Hades said, but I just shrugged because I didn't really care.

"Till she shows up, then you'll want to rip her throat out." Morana says I chuckle in response.

"What's so funny?" I feel sparks on my cheek, I lean in and blush

"My wolf said something funny." I replied I hated being blind so fucking much.

"Oh, I forgot you could talk to your wolf side." Hades spoke, I shrugged.

"You still listening?" Apollo asked sounding impatient, this guy loved attention too much.

"Yes." Hades replied, I felt him pull me into his lap and I blushed.

"So after you trapped Persephone, her mother tried to find a way to alter what you have done so her daughter didn't have to come here anymore." Apollo spoke, I felt Hade's tense around me so I snuggled into his chest.

"What did she do?" Hades huskily asked I hummed gently to myself.

"Well that's where it's fuzzy, one end says she went to a powerful god to have another human be given the seed in her daughter's place and it didn't work." Apollo said, he sounded like he didn't care much for the information.

"The other story?" Hades said, sounding annoyed.

"The other side is that it DID in fact work except the person wasn't born yet and she would be somebody who could rule beside you, once she was born she would show sign of being your second half." Apollo spoke, I liked that side better.

"What's the catch?" Hades said, there was a catch? That sounded like a good plan?

"The catch is if you too were to mate would it allow Persephone to walk free like before or would it kill her completely?" Apollo said, there was a smirk in his voice.

"Can we mate right now? Good riddance!" Morana growled I could hear her yipping in happiness.

"We can't just kill somebody off." I said to Moran, but I heard her scoff.

"You killed your unborn brother, I doubt that's any better than killing an immortal bitch." Morana scoffed, and I felt tears well up in my cheeks.

"That was mean!" I yelled at her, I felt myself sobbing in Hade's chest.

"Wait! I!" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"What's wrong Seina?" Hades asked I could hear worry.

"She on her period?" Apollo asked I could hear the disgust in his voice.

"M-m-my w-w-wolf called m-m-me a murderer!" I sobbed I was really upset.

"Why did she call you that?" Hades asked I could hear a questioning tone in his voice.

"I killed my unborn brother!" I said trying to control my sobs, so I could talk clearly but they were pouring down my cheeks.

"How could somebody as innocent as you kill an unborn baby?" Apollo says in mock confusion.

Hades rubbed my back until I calmed down, it was moments like this I wish I could see so I could tell what their expressions were but it was impossible and sucked so badly.

"When I was locked up by my parents, I noticed my mother smelled like flowers something that only wolves who are pregnant smell like, she was so excited to forget me." I said sadly feeling my eyes water, I hated them.

"What happened?" Hades asked, I frowned harder.

"They were going to sell me, that-they didn't want me anymore now that they had a new baby on the way...they let a man t-t-touch me to make sure I was good enough." I muttered sickly, I felt Hade's tense and then a warm light touched my skin.

"Um she's on fire?" Apollo spoke, I could tell he was stepping back.

"I'm okay." I spoke leaning back into the warmth, so he could hold me.

"What happened next." He said, his voice hard and angry.

"He was angry that I was crying about not wanting to lose my virginity, so he didn't want to buy me anymore and my mother came in and I asked her why she was selling me, all she said was that I was useless and the baby was all she needed." I said and anger fueled my veins like before, I held Hade's hand tightly.

"How does that make you a murderer." Apollo spoke, he was pretty far away.

"Cause I got so angry and hurt and I remembered all the abuse and torture I went through because they thought I wasn't normal and I wasn't good enough and I remember my uncle's dirty semen on my stomach and all of it built up until..." I said, my veins were burning by now as flashing of what happened flowed through my mind.

"Until?" Hades asked, his voice weak from anger.

"Until I told it to die." My voice was loud, angry and mad.

"Holy fucking shit! She has the voice of death!!!!!!!" Apollo squealed like a little girl.

"Well shit." Hades said covering my mouth and rubbing my back his flames extinguished.

"Jdjdjshshshs" I mumbled against his hand, but it was all mumbles.

"Oh, sorry." Hades said removing his hand, but placing it on my shoulder.

"What is the voice of death." I asked, confused and worried.

"Hades had it." Apollo said, his voice was weak and scared.

"Had?" I asked since it sounded like pass tense.

"I lost it one day, it just vanished and trust me being the god of the underworld the voice came in handy but no it just was gone." Hades said, rubbing my back.

"So I can kill people with my voice!?" I said, my eyes watering.

"You can only kill people who are meant to die, or would of died and you can control dead people basically if you wanted you could lead a whole dead army with the sound of your voice." Apollo grumbled, he was standing far away.

"For a guy who loves attention, your a wimp." I spoke before covering my mouth, I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Hey!" Apollo yelled, I felt Hade's chest vibrating behind me.

"You got your ass handed to by a girl, and somebody younger than you at that." Hades laughed, I smiled.

"Says the old man mated to a young girl!" Apollo grumbles, I shrug.

"He's hella hot for a oldie." I said shrugging, I felt Hades freeze behind me.

"I thought you were blind?" Apollo and Hades said I smacked my head.

"I can see what you look like in wolf form, just not in color." I replied touching Hade's arm, he relaxed slightly

"That's cool, I do wish you had your eyes though I would've loved to know the color." He said he didn't sound disgusted just sad for me.

"I wish I had my eyes too, but they were ripped away from me leaving nothing but empty pits." I said sadly, feeling sad again.

"Okay, I'm gone!" Apollo said, I shrugged and waved goodbye.

"Bye!" I said loudly, as I heard his steps left.

"What do you want to do?" Hades asked, I sat there and thought about it.

"Can we go to bed? Cuddle?" I said I heard Hade's chuckle.

"Your the first girl to ever get me to cuddle." He said picking me up easily in his arms.

"How many girls have asked?" I said I wasn't jealous cause he was around for a long time I didn't expect him to wait.

"Uh...uh." Hades stuttered, I let out a giggle snuggling into his shoulder.

"I don't care, you're like centuries-old I didn't expect you to wait but you're mine now." I said and I felt his chest vibrate against mine.

"Indeed I am, as you are mine." Hades replied as we laid on a big bed that felt like clouds.

"I'm glad I fell to the underworld." I yawned, feeling myself fall asleep.

"I'm glad you fell too." He replied kissing my forehead, then I passed out.

Vote & Comment, Feedback is much appreciated.

Sorry updates have been slow for most of my books, due to lack of ability to write. My brain has been begging for ideas for most of my books, I love you guys please keep faith in me.

There will most DEFINITELY be a style changing for most of my books, so prewarning.

See you in Chapter 9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.7K 86
"Jealous?" "Why would I be?" "Because I know your fantasies." He argued. I leaned closer to him, smelling his overwhelming scent. "And I'm appalled...
853K 32K 79
Selene's life was shattered on her 16th birthday when her mother's deep secret was exposed and the whole pack found out about the abomination she com...
1.5M 65.6K 55
"So." She mused, sliding one black nail across her lip in a sensual caress as she stared at me with eyes the color of molten gold. "You are the one t...
16.4K 640 20
"Why should I trust you?" I asked him, shivering as we stood tucked away in our own little shadow. He was standing much too close for comfort, his bo...