✿monday mornings✿;; daddyk!nk

By strwbrymilk

❝My name is Monday sir, not 'Kitten'.❞ ❝Whatever you say, kitten.❞ ©strwbrymilk ⚠Warnings⚠ ❥⃝Age Gap ... More

✿ฺAuthors Note.✿
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viiii
xi
xii
xiii

x

2.4K 65 3
By strwbrymilk

        The day went on, it had that dewy fuzzy feeling to it. I couldn't believe I was spending a full weekend with the man of my dreams, with his wonderful tattoos and his cute pink hair patch.

He was cuddled up next to me, holding me like the big spoon he was, the slight scruff on his chin rubbing against the soft skin of my cheek.

We still hadn't changed from our pajamas, and my hair was still a mess but I couldn't see myself moving from the wonderful position we were in.

It was five in the afternoon with the natural light from the outside dimming slightly, giving a feeling of an alternate universe.

"Monday, why do you look so deep in thought?" the angelic voice spoke, breaking through my thoughts.

I clicked my tongue on the roof of my mouth and stood silent for a while, soaking in the warmth of his body next to me, giving me a warm smile.

"Are you gonna answer little one, is something wrong?" he asked, a bit of worry in his voice.

I sighed- a bit sad that the silent moment had to end as I turned to my addiction himself, Gareth.

"Nothings wrong, just thinking." I said, in a flat tone, trying to rack up my thoughts once more.

Worry hit Gareth's expression, as he cupped my cheek, using a bit of force so my gaze landed on his.

"Hey what're you thinking about, am I doing something wrong? Did something happen at school?"

I giggled a bit and grabbed his hand from my face, pushing my finger through the spaces between his, pressing my palm against his,  assuring my safety.

"Nothing's wrong, I promise. I was just soaking in every detail of this moment so I can remember it vividly when ever I'm down, I'm so happy to be with you right now."

Gareth's eyes softened and he leaned in close to me, letting go of my hand and placing it on my cheek again.

His lips crashed on mines, and moved eagerly, but yet so tender and soft.  His lips sent electricity through my veins as he shifted between my legs and pushed me against the arm rest of the couch.

He wrapped his free arm around my pelvis and pulled me in close his tongue lapping over my bottom lip softly.

My stomach churned, my butterflies turning into raging dragons as our kiss heated up.

His hips rocked between my legs as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, claiming dominance almost immediately.

Blood rushed through my veins and I could feel my heart beating against my ribcage.

My hand shoved into his hair, pulling him down deeper into the kiss, although my lungs were begging for air.

I didn't want this moment to end, I started rolling my hips onto his as well and groaned into the kiss, feeling the vibration between my cheeks.

Gareth slowly pulled away hot and flustered placing his hands on my knees as he panted, while I was practically gasping for air.

"Oh how I'd love to ravish you right now, you don't know of it."

My cheeks burned and my hair was more of a mess then when it started, my chest heaved and I bunched my hands up.

"But you know what, its time for a bath isn't it?" he said with a sly smirk growing onto his lips.

"That you're right of, daddy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 9.3K 28
~Book 2 of Hidden Love Series~ "I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marri...
1.3M 20.7K 44
Maya is a 17 year old rebellious teen, that always seems to be getting into trouble. She has just been sent off to live with her older brothers so...
1.8M 54.6K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
51.3K 3.3K 25
Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known. From chopping off heads to firing bulle...