Dating A Nerd [COMPLETED]

By bluewinkee23

A cassanova could be fall in love with an average girl? & An average girl who loves studies could be fall in... More

Introduction (Characters)
Author's Note 💕
Chapter One (1):
Chapter Two (2):
Chapter Three (3):
Chapter Four (4):
Chapter Five (5):
Chapter Six (6):
Chapter Seven (7):
Chapter Eight (8):
Chapter Nine (9):
Chapter Ten (10):
Chapter Eleven (11):
Chapter Twelve (12):
Chapter Thirteen (13):
Chapter Fourteen (14):
Chapter Fifteen (15):
Chapter Sixteen (16):
Chapter Seventeen (17):
Chapter Eighteen (18):
Chapter Nineteen (19):
Chapter Twenty (20):
Chapter Twenty-Two (22):
Chapter Twenty-Three (23):
Chapter Twenty-Four (24):
Chapter Twenty-Five (25):
Chapter Twenty-Six (26):
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27):
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28):
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29):
Chapter Thirty (30):
Chapter Thirty-One (31):
Chapter Thirty-Two (32):
Chapter Thirty-Three (33):
Chapter Thirty-Four (34):
Chapter Thirty-Five (35):
Chapter Thirty-Six (36): FINALE

Chapter Twenty-One (21):

1.1K 53 7
By bluewinkee23

Since this early morning, Yuna and Jungkook still not talk to each other. They sharing glances but it was just a seconds, until right now, it was their breaktime he didn't shown up to them.

"Are you really sure, that you and Jungkook are okay?" Yerin asked.

"They didn't talk to each other." Eunbi said.

"Don't mind us." Yuna said.

"Is it because of that 'oppa' thing?" Yerin asked.

"I don't know. I ask him, but he didn't answer me." Yuna said. "Just let him."

"Yah! Maybe she was jealous." Eunbi said.

"Jealous? We're not even a real couple." Yuna said lowering her voice.

"Maybe he has a feelings towards you, or something." Yerin said.

"It was unbelievable if he has a feelings for me." Yuna said.

"Yah! Nothing is impossible, everything is possible." Eunbi said.

"I don't believe in that. Instead, I believe in telling straight to you." Yuna said.

"Yuna-ah! You should lower your pride and tried to talk to him again." Yerin said.

"He has the problem, so he should lower his pride and say sorry to me." Yuna said sarcastically.

"Unnie, I think we should let them to fix their own problem." Eunbi said.

"Yeah, right."

"By the way, don't forget to say my greetings to uncle." Yuna said.

"Are you really sure that you don't want to come?" Eunbi asked.

"I have a duty in the library, so I can't come." Yuna said.

"We can wait for you." Yerin said.

"I am okay. Just go without me." Yuna insist.

"We are so worried about you. We are not here to accompany you." Eunbi said.

"I am old enough to take care of myself." Yuna answer.

Eunbi and Yerin looked at her with a worried face.

"Fine, just call me everytime you want." Yuna said.

"Call is not enough." Yerin pouted.

"Then, we should videocall each other." Yuna said.

"Yuna~~"

"I said that I am fine." Yuna said. "Besides, you will come back tomorrow."

"Okay, I think we really can't change your mind." Yerin said. "But promise to us that you will call or we will call you everytime."

"Okay!" she answer.

2:00pm when Yuna and Eunbi's class dismiss. Jungkook immediately went outside the classroom while Yuna still fixing her things. Their classmates keeps looking at her since today is very different day for the couple, everytime after class, Jungkook always approach Yuna and they went outside of the classroom together. But today, Jungkook left without saying anything. Not only the gang of Tzuyu who were happy to see that scene, but also Lisa. She was really happy to see that Jungkook didn't talk to Yuna.

"Are you done?" Eunbi asked.

"Yeah!" Yuna said as she close her bag. "Let's go!"

The two bestfriend held each other's hands as they went to the place where Yerin did wait for them.

"Unnie~" Eunbi called her.

"Finally!" Yerin stood up. "Let's go now?"

"You two should take care." Yuna said.

"You too, take care of yourself." Eunbi said.

"I will, don't worry." Yuna said.

"We will go now. I will call you when we arrive there." Yerin said.

Yuna nodded. "Deh! Take care."

"Bye Yuna." Eunbi give her a kiss and tight hugged. "I'm gonna miss you."

"See you tomorrow."

"Yuna~" Yerin also hugged her. "See you tomorrow. I'm gonna miss you."

"Take care of yourself." Eunbi wave.

"Bye!" Yuna also wave her hand. "Drive safely."

When Yerin's car disappear from her sight, Yuna immediately went upstairs to their school library. She has a 2 hours duty for today.

"Sorry for being late Ms. Park." Yuna said as soon as she arrive inside the library.

"It was okay, you are only late for 7 minutes." Ms. Park said.

Yuna smiled. Not so many students were inside the library, since the others were already left to go home. Yuna went to one of the shelf inside the library, she need to arrange the books that her schoolmates borrowed. That's the only work that she did in the library, if she wasn't arranging, she is in charge of library card validation.

"Yuna~" Ms. Park approach her to help her. "I heard that Yerin and Eunbi went to Incheon."

"Ah, deh!" Yuna said.

"Why didn't you come with them?" Ms. Park asked.

"I have a duty here today." She answered.

"You can leave for today." Ms. Park said.

"It was okay Ms. Park, besides I need to buy groceries for our stock." Yuna said.

"Okay, after you finish here… you can go home now." Ms. Park said.

"But, I need to work here for 2 hours." she insist.

"It's okay, besides all the work here already finish." Ms. Park said.

"Yes, Ms." Yuna said.

Ms. Park left Yuna for awhile since she need to check the files in her table. While arranging the books, Yuna scan every book that she put in the shelf. As a responsibe one, she really need to pursue her dreams to finish her college degree. Sometimes her parents are so worried about her since she keeps using her brain to studies.

"Yuna~" Ms. Park called her.

"Yes, Ms. Park…" Yuna walk towards her.

"You can out now." Ms. Park said.

"Ms. I still need--"

"Don't worry, I will finish that." Ms. Park said. "Also, your boyfriend is waiting for you."

"Boyfriend?"

"Jungkook!"

"How did you--"

"Whole campus know." Ms. Park wink at her.

"Aigoo!"

"Ahahaha! Don't worry, all the teachers were not against in your relationship. Since we know that you are a good influence to him, not like the other girls." Ms. Park said.

Yuna smiled. "Thank you, Ms. Park."

"Go, he was waiting for you."

"Thank you again, Ms. Park." Yuna get her bag. She bow to Ms. Park before she went outside the library.

Ms. Park is right, Jungkook wait outside the library. He wears his earphone while facing his back on her. At first, Yuna was hesitate, but she still approach him. She was just standing beside him and looked at their campus field.

"Oh, did you out early?" Jungkook remove his earphone as he asked her.

"Ms. Park told me to out early." Yuna said.

"Let's go now." Jungkook said. He didn't hold her hand since Lisa wasn't around, and also Yuna doesn't like the PDA.

Yuna followed him downstairs towards the school parking lot.

"I thought you already left." Yuna said.

"I did." Jungkook said.

"Then why are you here?" Yuna asked.

"Come inside." Jungkook said as he hop inside his car. Yuna was so hesitate, she doesn't know where she will sit.

"Come on." Jungkook open the door of the passenger seat.

Yuna sigh. She slowly hop inside the car.

"We will come to my house." Jungkook start the engine.

"What? Why?"

"My nanny wants to meet you." Jungkook said.

"Come on, I need to do something." Yuna said.

"Yeah, you are. Since you need to teach me for our long exam." Jungkook said.

"But I need to go to the grocery." She said.

"Then we will go there first, after that we will come to my house." Jungkook did a u-turn to the nearest market.

"It was okay if you didn't accompany me." Yuna said.

"I come back to school to fetch you. That's why I left earlier because I get my car since early morning we use the car of Taehyung hyung." Jungkook explain.

Yuna rolled her eyes.

"So, be thankful." he added.

"Why should I?"

"Yah! Be thankful that you have a boyfriend like me." He said confidently.

"Excuse me, we are only in an acting situation." Yuna said.

"Okay!"

Jungkook park his car and the two both went outside the car. He immediately get the push cart for Yuna.

"Are you really sure that you will accompany me here?"

"As you see, I am already here." he said.

"Pfft."

The two walking towards the fruit section when Jungkook left Yuna and went to the junkfood section. He put so many crackers in the cart, and he even put chocolate chips and so on. After that, he follows Yuna.

"YAH! Why did you--"

"I will pay for that." he said.

"You should eat healthy foods, not junkfoods." Yuna said.

"Just this once." he plead.

"You know what, if you keep eating junkfood your brain didn't process properly. You didn't think properly, that's why always eat healthy food for your brain and your body." Yuna said.

"Yes, ma'am!"

"I am not joking, Jeon Jungkook." Yuna said.

"I know."

"So, put it back again."

"Just this once." Jungkook plead.

Yuna rolled her eyes.

Jungkook smiled.

The two continue to buy foods for Yuna's stock. She also buy the things that they need everyday.

"Is this all?" Jungkook asked as he was carrying all the grocery bag.

"You want more?"

"I was just joking."

"By the way, can we go to my appartment first?" Yuna asked.

"Sure."

As they place all the grocery bag inside the car, the couple immediate went inside to go to Yuna's appartment.

"Are you the only one who live in the appartment?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I live there with unnie-- oh! I'm so dead when Yerin unnie and Eunbi knows that I brought you there." Yuna said.

"Why?"

"We have our rules that no boys allowed in our appartment."

"Pfft. I didn't stay there."

"You're right, besides she also bring Taehyung oppa there."

"She brought Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yup! I don't know why they are together that night." Yuna said.

Jungkook nodded.

"After in your appartment, let's go to my house."

Yuna nodded.

***********************
Hi, Hello! Another Chaptie 😊
Thank you for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.9K 22
"The man I loved is now my bestfriend's boyfriend." What will you do if you knew the man you loved was your bestfriend's boyfriend? Will you be able...
34.1K 2.3K 28
[ COMPLETED ✔️] Yibo & Tae are childhood best friend's so their families arrange their marriage. But just after engagement tae & yibo decides to go...
425K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...
11.5K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...