My Gang Leader

By PrincessCxox

She moves to New York. She's an 20 year old waiter. He's an 24 year old Gang Leader. What happens when they c... More

~One~
~Two~
~Four~
CHARACTERS
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-one~
~Twenty-two~
~Twenty-three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-five~
~Twenty-Six~
An update
Another update...

~Three~

8.8K 133 28
By PrincessCxox

3.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up to my alarm going off. I picked up my phone and switched it off. I yawned and walked downstairs to see Max not o the sofa. "MAXXXX" i shouted as I ran all over the house looking for him. Okay I'm freaking out this is not a good sign. I was running around the house just in case he was playing a game. "Okay Max this is not funny, it's no time to play hiding seek" I shouted so he could hear me until the door bell went. This. Day. Couldn't. Get. Any. Worse. I just started crying. What I'm I going to do.

I went to the door and opened it. Mystery guy? I looked confused. "I think you have lost someone" he said and Max came out behind him. I pushed mystery guy and hugged Max. "Where were you? Are you hurt? Did someone try and kidnap you? Gosh don't scare me" I said and started crying again. "You know he's 4 almost 5 he's not a baby" mystery guy said. "Look Myster guy-" he cut me off.

"Ryder"

"Huh?" "My name is Ryder not mystery guy". He said in a bored tone. "Well Ryder I don't care if what you think, he's my kid. Not yours." I said glaring at him. "Mommy can Ryder stay with us for a while" he said with hope in his voice, "mommy has work baby, and you need to come" I said pulling Max inside with me as Ryder just stood there not spoke one word. "Is there anything I can do?" I said looking a Ryder. "Well I mean my mom won't mind taking Max for a couple of hours" he said. "I mean wasn't he just over there?" I asked, I didn't want her to have him all day, I hate when people help me, I mean I'm great full. I just don't like it I guess.

"Nah he was exploring the back garden, and he fell so my mom cleaned him up" he paused "I will go get her over here. bye." As he just turned around and left. He's hot but doesn't have a nice personality.

"Okay Max Isabella is coming over so get changed okay?!" I shouted as he wondered off as I spoke to Ryder which he does a lot. "Okay" he shouted back as I ran upstairs and put on a plain white tee, with stripped bottoms and brownish heels. I just brushed and left my hair down.

I heard the door go so Max should have answered it. He knows Isabella is coming over here and he is growing close to her. I ran downstairs as I grabbed a pair of sunglasses as it's quite sunny and grabbed my purse with my keys and phone. I popped a couple of bits of gum in my mouth. "Thank you so much for taking care of him for a bit. Please just call if you need my. My numbers taped to the fridge and I will give you money after I have went to the bank" I said almost out of breath. "Hun it's okay no need to pay me and if I need anything I will call you" she said with a smile. This women is definitely a smiler. "Okay I should be back about 4ish as I need to go shopping" I said, "okay Hun have fun" she said budging Max to come and hug me. "Bye mommy" he said and ran up to me and hugged me. "Bye sweetheart be good."

I walked out and closed the door. I went to my car and and started the engine and went off to work. I did have a job back home, but never again. I was singing Disney songs all they was there. Don't judge I may be 20 but I have a kid, I have and excuse. I parked my car around the back and went in from the back were Ms. Rose is. 

I got in and was greeted by her smiling brightly. "Hi darling you can put on and apron" I grabbed one and tied it quickly. She quickly ran me throw it and what to do. I picked it up quite quickly. "So that's it if you need help just ask my and Emily should be around here" she said as she went back to grab me a notepad and pen.

"Hi I guess you new?" She asked. "Yeah your Emily?" I asked she had nice long blond hair, green eyes which were so pretty, she also had a rocking body, I'm straight I swear. "Yeah and you're Avery" she said almost jumping at ever word she said, I guess she is a cheerful person. "Yeah, I'm new to town" I said smiling as Ms. rose came back with a name badge, notepad and pen.  "Thank you" I said as she smiled and went back to baking.  "Okay well here's my number call me and we should go out sometime" she said as she went back to work. I put the her number in my pocket and went with work.

"Hi welcome to Roses Bakery Café, what can I get you guys" I said smiling sweetly. And this went on for hours and hours.  Everyone was cheerful or when they tasted the food there face lit up.

I was on a break as I was taking out the trash. I took out a cig and lit it. Yes I smoke. Not because I think it's cool. Or that I think I'm badass. I mean I'm strong but I smoke for stress. I hate leaving Max alone. As for what happened back home. That's a story for another time though. I suddenly heard a loud .

*Bang bang*

Okay that sounded just like gun shots... should I run. Yeah I should.  I quickly threw my cig away and away to run inside but I ran into the trash can.

I just ran into a trash can. I'm so fuckin' stupid" I quickly picked my self up but so,done grabbed my arm. Hard.

"Guys we have a rat here" he said as he turned to the other two guys. "Should we kill her?" Another one said.

Okay let's pause. They one whom grabbed my arm has Black hair and green eyes and he was big not as big as Ryder though. Wait why did I compare them. Never mind. The other has dirty blond hair and grey eyes and they other had brown hair and brown eyes.  They were all big guys no doubt but I mean I'm just a single girl.

"Please don't kill me I have a kid, please I didn't see anything" I said trying to get him off my arm but it was no use he kept a hold of me.  "You saw our faces and I mean the dad can look after him" he said as he started dragging me to a van. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. "LET GO PLEASE LET ME GO" I said as I tried to get him off of me.  "Gosh shut up" blondes said.  "Well I would if you let me go asshole!" I said with rage in my voice, but to them I probably sound like a squeaking mouse.

I felt something prick my neck as I was getting dizzy. "Goodnight baby" one of them said I couldn't make out who.  I then they darkness consume me.

((1270 words))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhangerrr

Sorry.

But here are the 3 guys and Emily!!

The guy who grabbed her arm^^^

The other one^^^

Blonde^^^

Emily^^^^^

Until next time!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 538 26
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
162K 2.1K 46
she comes from a wealthy family being an only child front New York, covered in tattoos and piercings, who doesn't feel any emotions, she's very kept...
4.9K 150 20
*Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was always loving, and swe...
8.8K 199 34
So now that shes left jasons gang to finish some buisness with someone how will it end? kat is now 18 and has her own gang and is going out to avenge...