Beyond the Cameras

By stevson97

Rory Pinnock has always had everything she has ever wanted handed to her on a silver platter. Literally. With... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Beyond the Cameras

312 13 0
By stevson97

Rory Pinnock has always had everything she has ever wanted handed to her on a silver platter. Literally. With her dad owning one of the biggest hotel companies in the country and her mom being an internationally known actress, she's lived the life of the rich and famous. However, with fame comes high expectations and many life altering decisions. Growing up, Rory's mother had pushed Rory to follow in her foot steps and become an actress. Rory usually obeyed her mother's wishes and did whatever she had to, to stay on top and in the public eye.

However, when Rory turns seventeen, she realizes she is tired letting her parents control her life and sets off to go live with her aunt in Texas. She hopes the freedom she has there will give her the confidence to get her life and future under control.

What happens, however, when Texas holds more drama and secrets than her previous life. And what about the hot soccer player that can't seem to stop bumping into Rory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...
41.9K 704 23
**If you read this when it was out before, please read it again. I changed quite a few things in it, and hopefully made it better. Thanks :) ** Luke...
6.1K 121 24
What will happen when the worlds youngest takes the University of Iowa? 15 year old basketball legend, Rory, one day gets a call that changes her wor...
60.1K 2.2K 36
Rory Myers is about to start junior year as a new kid. She's sixteen and... she's a triplet. Her brothers Dean and Logan won't make things easy for h...