I Want It Bad. (Zayn Malik #1)

By aleyeah

The name is Alexandra Mikkel, aka Lexi. Age 19, from Portland, Oregon. Carefree, lover, partier and dancer. T... More

I Want It Bad : The Party.
I Want It Bad: Its All About Myself.
I Want It Bad: Can't Stand You.
I Want It Bad: The Elevator Guy.
I Want It Bad: Sightseeing.
I Want It Bad: My Irish Best Friend.
I Want It Bad: Airport Guy.
I Want It Bad: Bonding Time.
I Want It Bad: The Text.
I Want It Bad: Losing My Mind.
I Want It Bad: Surprise!
I Want It Bad: The Girls.
I Want It Bad: Amusement Park.
I Want It Bad: Attitude.
I Want It Bad: The Race.
I Want It Bad: Consequences.
I Want It Bad: Kill Me Now.
I Want It Bad: The Club.
I Want It Bad: The Next Day.
I Want It Bad: The Call and The Drunk.
I Want It Bad: You'll Never Change Our Minds.
I Want It Bad: He Is Here.
I Want It Bad: The Whole Truth.
I Want It Bad: Fights.
I Want It Bad: I Love Her.
I Want It Bad: I'm Not Letting You Go.
I Want It Bad: The Dance.
I Want It Bad: After Party.
I Want It Bad: Reasons.
I Want It Bad: Basement.
I Want It Bad: Fans and Cops.
I Want It Bad: The Station.
I Want It Bad: The Sorry, The Fall And The Coffee.
I Want It Bad: Stairways.
I Want It Bad: Hospital.
I Want It Bad: Last Day.
I Want It Bad: The End, The Start.
EGO - Sequel Preview.

I Want It Bad: What Happened?

35K 499 37
By aleyeah

A/N: Hi peeps!! Well this chapter I must say is not a really good one but I had to do it like this. I also wanted to say thank you for making my days happier with your comments and votes so keep doing it. Gif on the side explaining my feelings. Everyone follow me on Twitter @aleyeah and Instagram @aleyeahh because I post pictures and sneek peeks of the chapters like I did yesterday. Now to the usual crap copy/paste sentence because I 'm just too lazy. Sorry for any grammatical errors I'm NOT perfect, english is NOT my language like I said before. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

I tried to move slowly so as not to wake him, but every time I moved his grip got stronger. I felt somewhat uncomfortable because I didn't remember what had happened the night before. I remember the club and then talking and drinking to a guy, after that nothing, everything was blank. I heard a noise from the hall, surely someone was awake, which started a panic mode in me. If someone came and saw us like this. Oh my god! What would they think? Obviously that something dirty happened, but it wasn't like that. One thing was certain, nothing happened, otherwise we wouldn't be half dressed. I must admit that the view was very good, but I had to concentrate to get out of his grip as soon as possible.

After a good thirty minutes I remove one of his arms. GREAT! I only need to remove one more. I was doing everything known to mankind to remove it, but was fast asleep and her arm weighed tons. Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. SHIT! I had to hurry. At this point I didn't care about my headache or the uncomfortable moment that would be if he woke up. The footsteps stopped outside the door, any time soon someone would come in. I closed my eyes to look asleep, I could at least pretend that no one knew how I woke up this morning. I heard the door open and someone enter. I wanted to know who it was so I tried to open one eye without the person realizing it, but I failed. When I saw who was I calmed down a bit. His blue eyes looked at me with surprise.

"Help me" I said pleadingly and he turned around and closed the door behind him.

He came to bed standing beside the Zayn's body, his face still showed confusion and surprise. He hold Zayn's right arm while I was dealing with the left that was still wrapped around my waist. After some struggle I managed to remove his arm and before anything I jumped out of bed while Niall put a pillow in the place once occupied by my body. I looked at the floor to try to find my shirt, until I looked under the bed. How did it got there? I do not know. I picked it up and put it on my body to look at Niall with his face red as a tomato. I started laughing so loud. It didn't matter since apparently Zayn wake up to nothing. I gave a signal to Niall for us to leave of the room and he understood perfectly. We went down quietly to the kitchen.

"No one else is awake?" I asked as he began to heat water for us to drink some Tea.

"No, only you and me" He said, without looking at me and for some reason I found it funny. We were silent a few minutes until the tea was ready and finally he looked at me. The redness of his face was gone.

"Niall, Can I ask you something?" I said, taking a sip from the cup.

"Sure Lexi" He said seriously.

"What happened last night?" I asked somewhat embarrassed, not knowing if it would help me to remember something or not.

"How am I supposed to know?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"I do not know" I said with a sigh.

"Lexi, What do you remember?" He asked seriously, then I was scared. What had happened last night?

"I remember we went to the club, you and the others went somewhere and I was in the bar, I met a guy and we were drinking after that everything is blank" I looked scared and confused.

"You don’t remember the fight then?" Shit! I had a fight?

"With who I had a fight?" I was disappointed of myself, as it had been possible I would have gotten into a fight.

"You didn’t, Zayn was in the fight" My eyes were opened, Zayn in a fight?

"WHAT?" I almost screamed.

"Zayn. Fight." He repeated as if I was dumb.

"I'm not stupid, I understood the first time Niall" I said sarcastic "Why was he in a fight? With whom?" I asked and he looked away and drop a sigh before speaking.

"We were dancing and then we saw Zayn alone in the private rooms so we went with him, then we ask him where you were and he said he didn’t know where you were, then everyone started looking for you and you were talking to a guy in the bar and we didn’t want to disturb the night then we continued" He paused for breath and continue. "Then Liam realized that Zayn was taking way too much and took his drink and he got angry but it’s always like that so we didn’t give much importance. Then I was talking to Hannah and something caught her attention when I saw what she looked, well" I saw Niall blushed a little.

"What was it Niall?" I ask curious.

"Well it was you, kissing that guy and uuhhmm... yeah" he paused to see my reaction. My eyes were more open than usual and my jaw almost to the floor. "Don’t worry, nothing happened, suddenly you ran across and didn’t approach him for the rest of the night" He looked away I realized he had not answered my question yet.

"And that story has to do with Zayn, how?" I challenged him, then he looked down.

"Zayn was fighting with the guy who'd kissed you" In the end my jaw was on the floor. Why he did something like that? "Louis stopped him and I was looking for you and found you on the dance floor alone and drunk uuhhmm ..." This really was embarrassing, he stopped talking thinking hard. "Lexi, what happened between you and ..." He couldn’t finish.

"Niall, I honestly don’t know, I don’t remember anything" I said serious and worried.

"Probably nothing happened, you were both very drunk" his voice gave me some calm.

"I’m sorry you had to see me drunk Niall" I said putting a hand on him.

"Don’t worry, I think it was worse to see you topless" He laughed as he turned red again and I laughed with him.

“YOU SAW WHAT?” Louis entered the kitchen screaming and the headache returned.

"Nothing," said Niall even more red.

"Are you saying I didn't hear well? Why you saw Lexi topless?" When he finished the question. We saw more heads appear.

"WHAT?" Everyone said together. Yes, now everyone was awake. Even the heavy sleeper of Zayn, everyone looked at us with confusion and amazement.

"Louis says he heard Niall saying that he saw me topless" I said laughing, trying to make it look a joke.

"Yes, Louis and doesn't hear well because of his age" Niall followed my lie.

"Hey Zayn, Niall told me you were in a fight last night, right?" I asked him trying to change the subject and to know if he remembered something.

“Yeah, I think I was” He said and I had to put my poker face, because that meant he probably remember something.

“You were” Everyone else said.

"Let's have breakfast" Louis said breaking the silence.

We all helped to prepare breakfast, despite the incredible headache I had. Niall occasionally looked at me and I to him and then he looked at Zayn who looked at me. My mind was wandering, what if Zayn remembered everything? What if I had said or done something? Shit! I needed to ask him if he remembered anything, but I had to find a way to ask him without saying that I woke up next to him half-naked. All morning I was thinking the right way to ask but I can't think of any. We were begining to see a movie so I sat on the floor. Zayn said he was not feeling well so he would go to his room at the time he said that Niall stood up and followed him but not before giving me a look. Shit! Niall was gonna ask him, I'm sure. But Niall would tell me? Sure! Niall was my best friend of my best friends, we were like brother and sister. Of course he will tell me. Right?

All the movie I spent thinking about what they were doing, what could those two discuss? My head was spinning. Halfway through the second movie I got up and went to the stairs. Passing through Zayn's room, I heard the voices stopped, I assumed that was because they heard me. I sighed and walked to Niall's room. I lay in bed and stood under the quilt. I needed some sleep. I closed my eyes and forgot about the world until I felt someone rubbing my hair with her or his fingers. Slowly I opened my eyes to meet Zayn's.

"Hey ..." He whispered.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked a little sleep.

"Niall said you were here and I wanted to see if you were awake" I sat on the bed beside him.

"For what?" I asked yawning.

"We need to talk, but it's a bit embarrassing" I could see him blush a little.

"Zayn, you can tell me what you want, that's why we are friends," I said smiling and holding his hand to give him some kind of support. He took it and interlace our fingers. I must admit I felt the energy coursing through my arm.

"It's about last night," said ducking his eyes to our hands. It was then that I remembered everything. Well not everything about the night but I remembered what happened in the morning. I nodded letting him talk since probably my voice would sound weak. "I remember something" Those words instantly froze me, my heart raced. "But I'm not sure if it was true or a dream," I listened to his words. "Niall told me that maybe if we talked we could remember something" he said without even looking at me.

"You spoke to Niall?" I asked.

"He told me what happened in the morning" OH GOD WHY?! I Hated Niall right now.

I said nothing. We were silent for a few minutes.I looked at the bed before I felt his hand slowly lift my head up, our faces were millimetres apart and I wanted to know what was going trough his mind right now. We stare at each other for what it seemed hours, then he grabbed my face with both hands and connect our lips, I felt so many different things, you know the classic fireworks and the butterflies on the stomach. I instantly raised my hand to his hair and run my fingers through it. It felt like I'd done this before but it was impossible. He was making me shiver in delight. It was probably the best kiss I ever had. That was probably because I was madly in love with Zayn. Eventually we parted inadvertently to breathe. He brought our foreheads together.

"It's good to know that it wasn't a dream," He whispered and I froze and I was trying to go back to normal to analyze what just happened.

My heart pounded, my lips were screaming his, but I had already broken so many of my rules. For what he said apparently we kissed last night and now I let him kiss me again and now he knew we had the same feelings. This can only end in tragedy. I wanted to mourn like a little girl. The kiss was perfect and he was perfect. But I wasn't perfect, I was the opposite and I was returning to Portland tomorrow. What will happen now? I have to tell him right?

“Zayn...”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 901 40
With her workaholic parents, Ava's used to being alone. She doesn't have her parents around, and her 'friends' are the mouth, while she's the ear. Sh...
248K 7.1K 29
When 20 year old university student Lexi catches her boyfriend cheating she thinks she's done with love. But when she meets Harry Styles and Niall Ho...
157K 3.8K 40
Abigail is a 17 year old popular senior in high school in Bradford,England Shes not just popular because how beautiful she is but that shes related t...
4.3K 16 22
Skye is the girl everyone wishes to be. But, the only way to learn about how that wish could be a bad one is by reading into her life and finding out...