Lone Wolf / Jenlisa (OITNBP S...

By Kim-Chichu

*Warning violent themes* (I don't endorse or condone violence, this is just a crime fic) This is the second... More

Tracks
Enter the Wolf
Undercover
High School Reunion
Full Moon
Love, Sex and Mind Games
Howl
CL
Psycho: Part One
Psycho: Part Two
Lisa
Allies and Enemies
The Flower of Carnage
Readers I need your feedback (Not an update)
Forgiveness For the Sinner
Sympathy For the Devil
Coup d'รฉtat
Her Mother's Daughter
Run (Alternate ending 2)
Daddy's Girl (Alternate ending 3)

Seulgi

7.2K 366 326
By Kim-Chichu

"Chu? Babe, can you hear me?" Lisa said softly at the bedside of Jisoo, still wearing Bobby's shirt while Jisoo was now wearing just her underwear, her long black t-shirt now soaked in her own blood. The purple haired girl's fingers began to twitch at the sound of the Thai's voice, after she had been drifting in and out of consciousness for the past 20 minutes. Slowly, her eyes started to open, greeted with the relieved yet tearful expression on her best friend's face, "what did I do to deserve this" Jisoo just about forced out with a weak voice, obviously still in a lot of pain. Lisa's heart dropped a little, hearing her friend's suffering. "I thought I died, when I woke I thought maybe I had gone to heaven but then I saw your ugly face so I know it's hell" the older girl continued as she grabbed Lisa's hand. The red headed girl groaned as she very lightly slapped Jisoo's leg, "you are such an asshole" she laughed through watery eyes. Jisoo smirked as her eyes closed and she fell back to sleep, her mind now at ease because she had been reunited with her best friend. 

Jennie sat uncomfortably in Bobby's dark living room, trying not to eaves drop on Lisa and Sunmi's conversation but despite the Thai's tears, the doctor was smiling so Jennie took that to be a good sign.

( Namjoon is calling...) 

Jennie: "Is everything ok?" Jennie asked, her friend and lawyer's calls never being about anything good these days, especially not at this time.

Namjoon: "Where the fuck are you? Tiffany and I came to your apartment and you aren't here. What the hell Jen"

Jennie: "Look it's ok, I'm fine. I'm at Bobby's apartment, a friend of Lisa's, she's here too. Jisoo was stabbed"

Namjoon: "Jen, it's really not cool to run off in the middle of the night and not tell either me or Stephanie, if anything happened to you we'd never know and couldn't help"

Jennie: "I know, I'm sorry"

Namjoon: "You're lucky we have more important things to discuss right now. You say Jisoo was stabbed, is she alive? Who attacked her?"

Jennie: "She's alive but it was a close one and guys in masks apparently, I told Lisa that I didn't think it was the assassin Hyuna mentioned but I don't know, could it be?"

Namjoon: "Guys in masks? No, that's definitely not Lone Wolf"

Jennie: "How can you be so sure?"

Namjoon: "Because Rosé saw Lone Wolf tonight, she's here at your apartment with us. You need to get back here now, bring Lisa"

~Holy shit~ 

"Is everything ok?" Lisa asked, slowly approaching a rather stressed looking Jennie, who had just finished a call on her phone. Jennie stood up, running her fingers through her hair nervously as she shortened the distance between them, "I need you to come back to my place with me, now". Lisa shook her head, "I can't leave Chu, Sunmi needs to sleep and someone needs to stay up with Jisoo". "I understand that Lis, really, but Namjoon just told me that Rosie is at my place and she saw the assassin today, he needs us both there" the older girl pleaded. The Thai's eyes widened, "Oh fuck! Is that the dog assassin you were talking about? Is Skippy ok?...what am I saying...look Jen, I can't leave Jisoo I'm sorry, you'll have to go back alone, I'll get Bobby to drive you home". The brunette sighed "Lis, get Bobby to watch Jisoo, or Irene...you two seem pretty close now after all huh" she mumbled the last part, though Lisa understood it clearly enough. "Wait" the older girl suddenly said loudly, interrupting her own jealous grumblings, "Sunmi unnie, can Jisoo be transferred to my apartment? It's bigger than this place and dare I say...cleaner". Doctor Lee joined the two girls, trying not to wake the other sleeping people, "honestly it would be preferable, Bobby's apartment isn't suitable for Jisoo's treatment and clearly you're still in good wealth Jennie, Jisoo still needs a lot of medical equipment that isn't cheap". Jennie smiled, "then it's settled, we get Jisoo into the car and back to mine". Doctor Lee nodded, "It's best to move her now while she's still asleep, we don't want to cause her any more pain". 

Jennie stood outside on the street, leaned up against Sunmi's car while the doctor was supporting Jisoo in the backseat, making sure the injured girl was stable. They were both waiting for Lisa, who was still inside Bobby's apartment, telling him, Jihyo and Irene what was going on, they wouldn't be coming with her.

"Finally, you took your time. Not like an assassin is after us or anything" Jennie said sarcastically as Lisa emerged from the apartment block and walked over towards the car. The red head rolled her eyes, "my god you're impatient aren't you? I had to settle Bobby down, he's really freaked about all this and wasn't exactly comfortable with me going off with you and taking Chu". Jennie raised her eyebrow and nodded, still very sarcastically, "right, Bobby. I imagine you probably had to kiss Irene goodbye too?" the brunette uttered as she opened the door of Sunmi's driver's seat. Lisa pushed the door closed before Jennie could enter the car, "Jen...there's nothing going on between me and Irene, we just fooled around once that's it. So I slept with one person after months, big deal". The older girl sighed and laughed ironically, "One person? What about Tiffany?". Lisa's eyebrows raised and her eyes widened, she'd been caught out, "uh...yeah ok but in my defence I didn't actually sleep with Tiffany, I didn't even know who she was, so like that doesn't even count...and-". Jennie cut her off, "Lisa, please don't lie to me. You'd slept with half the girls in prison when I met you, remember. I know what you're like". The Thai huffed, "Ok, so I sleep around but Jen I never thought I'd see you again. We aren't supposed to be seeing each other again, you can't get mad at me for this. I've never forgotten you", Lisa gently placed her hand on Jennie's waist and turned the older girl's body around so they were facing each other, staring into each other's eyes, "I promise, I never forgot about you".

The two girls stood in silence, their bodies gradually getting closer together. Jennie's breathing began to deepen as Lisa closed her eyes and leaned in, the older girl gulped and also leaned in to finally kiss the love of her life again after all this time. Sadly for both exes, they'd have to wait a little longer as their attention was taken before their lips could connect. Sunmi had opened the door in the backseat and cleared her throat, "sorry to interrupt but we need to get going girls, Jisoo needs rest". Jennie groaned under her breath, "I'm going to strangle that doctor with her own stethoscope" she grumbled quietly, making Lisa laugh as the younger girl pulled away. 

Jennie drove on behalf of Doctor Lee who was still in the backseat looking after Jisoo, Lisa sat quietly in the passengers seat. "Sunmi unnie, can we put some songs on? Way too quiet in here" the youngest of the girls said as she turned the car radio on, some pop song of a new girl group played, which both Jennie and Sunmi were familiar with, but not Lisa. The Thai settled back into her seat, staring at the radio "I used to know all the songs by Korean artists once, went to prison for a few years and now there's hundreds of groups debuting every week, I can't keep up. Has Skippy debuted yet?". Jennie shook her head, still keeping her eyes on the road "no, she's still a trainee I think. I've been watching a lot of idol shows to see if she shows up but nothing yet. We can ask her soon". Lisa tapped her fingers against the dashboard of the car, in beat with the song, "probably for the best she never debuts to be honest, in case Joy turns into one of those weird sasaeng stalkers you read about online". Jennie laughed, "what like throwing herself in front of Rosé's car after a performance, so she can't leave?...yeah I can see that". The girls continued to make jokes at Joy's expense for a while as Jennie eventually reached her apartment complex, the older girl could practically see the dollar signs in Lisa's eyes as the two got out of the car. "You really are a Little Princess aren't you? Holy hell!" the red head enthused while looking up at the tall, high end building. The brunette laughed, "you realise I don't own the whole building right? Just one of the apartments". Lisa's eyes just got wider and wider as she looked around at all the fancy cars, that she was frankly desperate to steal, "Jen, I could sell all of my organs to science and still not be able to afford one day in one of these apartments".

"Lis, you wouldn't be able to sell any of your organs...nobody is that hungry" Jisoo's hoarse voice called from the back of the car as Sunmi tried to help her outside. Lisa smirked and turned around to look at her feeble best friend, "hey! I bet I taste really good, thanks very much" the Thai protested. Jisoo giggled lightly before wincing in pain, "you should ask Jennie, she would know". Both Jennie and Lisa blushed furiously, neither able to respond due to the pretty extreme embarrassment they were feeling. The now flustered Doctor Lee tried very hard to pretend she hadn't heard what the grinning Jisoo had said and gestured for Lisa to come and help her carry the purple haired patient. 

Sunmi and Lisa carefully carried Jisoo into Jennie's apartment. "I'll go get Jisoo some clean clothes, we're about the same size" the brunette said as she observed the blood soaked shirt Jisoo had been forced to wear again. The purple haired girl looked around the lavish apartment, her injuries no longer being as interesting to her as how much money Jennie Kim must have, "Jen wait", she called, causing the former business woman to stop her journey for clothes and turn back around. "Yes?" Jennie asked. Jisoo glanced at the enormous TV, fantasising about playing video games on it, "marry me?". Lisa used her free arm to slap Jisoo on the head, "aren't you supposed to be dying?" she quipped, rolling her eyes. 

"Ahem", Tiffany cleared her throat, nervously playing with some object in the pocket of her pale pink buttoned up sweater, which loosely hung over a white tank top and white skirt. Namjoon stood next to her, in a simple black t-shirt and cream slacks. "Jen?" a familiar voice stepped out from behind the tall Namjoon, orange hair and the same tight athletic clothes she had from training. "Rosie!" Jennie yelled enthusiastically as she ran over towards her friend, the two girls embracing each other tightly. 

"Oh well that's just fucking charming isn't it?" Lisa huffed in an annoyed tone, "Jennie gives me a death threat but the Australian gets a hug". Jisoo laughed, her arms still draped over the shoulders of Lisa and Sunmi, "your affect on women never ceases to amaze, Lis". The Thai sighed before turning her head towards Doctor Lee, "Sunmi? Is there any chance you can stitch Chu's mouth up?". Jisoo tried to disguise her own smirk, she was secretly loving the back and forth jibes between her and her best friend, more happy than she'd ever admit to be with her again. She didn't need to admit it, Lisa knew. 

The group sat in Jennie's living room, Jisoo now in fresh clothes, resting in Jennie's bed. Namjoon rested his wine glass on the table "Ok Rosé, now we've got the catching up out of the way I really think you should tell everyone what you told me. About Lone Wolf". Rosé nodded nervously as everyone turned to face her, she didn't care for a lot of attention which was pretty ironic considering she was training to be an idol. Regardless of the unwanted attention, she proceeded to tell everyone what had happened, about the murdered security guards, and the dark figure who appeared to yell at her English, obviously being aware that the orange haired girl was a native English speaker. 

Lisa puffed her cheeks out, sighing heavily, "damn Skippy, you survived an encounter with this infamous killer everyone's been jabbering about. That's pretty heavy". Jennie cleared her throat, "that makes two infamous killers she's survived encounters with" she said winking flirtatiously at Lisa, her former girlfriend and cellmate. The red haired girl shook her head and smiled, quietly enjoying the lustful glances Jennie had been giving her during the conversation. "So who is this Wolf guy?" Doctor Lee enquired, her mind still trying to process all the information. "Actually it was a woman" Rosé responded, "she was all in black I didn't get to see her, she spoke Korean like a native but her accent was a little off, and she spoke on the phone to someone she called 'B'. Other than that, I really can't say anything more about her, I'm sorry". Namjoon patted the Australian's back, "no Rosie, this is good. We know now not to trust strange women with foreign accents, well excluding Lisa...maybe". The Thai stuck her middle finger up at the older man, who responded with a playful smile. 

"Detective Agent Kang?" a young police officer called as they entered the YG building, to attend to the crime scene. Seulgi who had now changed from her blood stained dress into a dark blue suit, smiled at the officer as she approached, "no need for the formalities Mina, there's no public around". Mina returned the smile, removing her police hat and carrying it under her arm, "I heard you were involved in an assassination? How come you're here dealing with this" the young woman asked while gesturing over towards the bodies of the two dead security guards. Seulgi sighed in frustration, "I was. The guy that got killed was a government agent for the secret services, taken down by a known assassin. The NIS took over the investigation from us, like they did with the Taeyang case. Looks like they're going to cover it all up so the media don't find out. My boss told me that forensics believe the same assassin murdered these security guards too, so I'm finding out what I can before the NIS get involved again". Mina nodded, though she was alarmed, usually she just dealt with petty crimes and the occasional drunken fight, never anything this dramatic.  ~I better call the Sergeant~ the detective thought to herself as she pulled her phone out of her pocket.

Sergeant Cho: "What have you got for me Kang, anything useful?"

Seulgi: "Two dead. Eliminated because they were in the way seems like. Definitely Lone Wolf, but whatever the assassin came here to do, I doubt they finished it. Probably heard Hoseok was around and abandoned their mission. Well, that's assuming they came here to kill someone and not for a singing lesson".

Sergeant Cho: "That's it? Are you sure it's Lone Wolf? Why would they go to a music agency. I know the pop industry can get a little competitive but I highly doubt a rival agency has ordered a hit on some group"

Seulgi: "That's what I called you about sir, I checked the profiles of those signed to YG. The name Park Chaeyoung came up, goes by the stage name Rosé. A trainee from Australia, only signed recently despite already being in her 20s, turns out she'd been in prison for a few years, was released with the help of Kim Namjoon, Jennie's personal lawyer and close friend"

Sergeant Cho: "You're good Kang, I trust you know that. So Kim is having this trainee killed. Perhaps she shared information with her while in prison, that she's now worried about becoming public"

Seulgi: "I'm not so sure sir, I made some calls to the prison staff. It seems Park Chaeyoung was a close friend of Jennie's, Kim was probably responsible for her friend's release. Besides, she's hardly a threat while she's spending her days singing and dancing, she wouldn't want to do anything that would jeopardise her career any further. And with Hoseok earlier...things don't add up. I'm not sure Jennie is the one who hired Lone Wolf. I can't prove it, but I'm heading to her place now. I'll stay undercover and see what I can find out".

Jennie leaned against her kitchen counter, picking at the label on a bottle of wine, a short distance away from the group still in deep conversation, not even noticing Tiffany get up and walk across the room towards the door. Lisa placed her hand on Jennie's shoulder, pulling the older girl out of her thoughts. The brunette smiled softly, "how is Jisoo?". "Enjoying your giant bed a little too much, you'll have a hard time getting her out of it" the Thai responded. Jennie laughed as she snaked her arms around Lisa's tiny waist, staring deep into the younger girl's eyes, "seen as my bed is occupied, I guess I'll have to find something else to do tonight" she whispered seductively, giving Lisa butterflies. The red head bit her bottom lip, unable to control all the dirty thoughts she was having right now, "maybe I could help you with that" she responded, leaning in a little closer to Jennie. 

"Um, Jihee.." Tiffany interrupted, causing Jennie to quickly pull away from Lisa. "Yeah?" ~wait, she's using my code name...why?~. "Hey babe" Seulgi said cheerfully as she walked into the kitchen from behind Tiffany, wrapping her arm around the stunned Jennie Kim's shoulder. "Seulgz...hi, w-what are you doing here?" the brunette stuttered. Seulgi smiled and kissed Jennie's cheek, "never mind that, who is your friend here? I don't believe we've met" the undercover detective said convincingly, pretending not to know who Lisa was. Yet another Oscar worthy performance from Agent Kang. Jennie gulped hard, "right..um this is Li-...".

"TURTLES!" Tiffany yelled, interrupting Jennie before the brunette accidently gave Lisa away, even though most members of public knew her as Pranpriya. 

Jennie frowned, a little confused before she realised what Tiffany was doing, "yeah this is...Turtles, an old acquaintance". The brunette looked back at Lisa, her stomach already swimming with guilt, "Turtles this is Seulgi, my girlfriend". 

"Girlfriend?" Lisa replied, feeling betrayed before forcing a smile and bowing politely to Seulgi, "my apologies Seulgi unnie, Jihee never mentioned that she had a girlfriend". The Thai glared at her ex, who was looking at the floor nervously, unable to even make eye contact, which just irritated Lisa even more. "Excuse me" she continued, before walking away from the kitchen. 

"Wait" Jennie whispered after Lisa while Tiffany did her best friend duty and distracted Seulgi. The brunette grabbed the younger girl's wrist and pulled her around, "Lisa I can explain". The Thai laughed, "you don't need to explain anything Jen, now go back to your girlfriend, after all, you said you needed something to do tonight, no?". Jennie sighed, though she knew she deserved that, "please don't be angry at me Lis. I love you so much". "Really?" the red head scoffed in disbelief, "sure, I drink and sleep around to help numb me from my problems but I never tried to replace you Jen. Nobody could. But obviously I was never that important to you, and you had the nerve to lecture me about Irene? I don't even know why I'm surprised, you have hidden things from since the day we met after all". 

"Lis, please, Seulgi is-" Jennie's sentence was interrupted again, by an increasingly annoyed Lisa.

"Seulgi is hot, congratulations. Go be with her, I have to check on Jisoo" the Thai snapped before walking away.

"Seulgi isn't you...I'm still in love with you" the older girl whimpered, but Lisa had already entered the bedroom, and did not hear her exes plea.

~Fuck~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 2.6K 200
Jennie was kidnapped and sold by a human trafficker to the countryside at the age of three. The Kim family found her back half a year ago, but becau...
136K 4.5K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
194K 8.2K 51
Captured by humans at such a young age, Lisa was locked in a cage, shackled and tortured. Forced into "human slavery" where captives like her were up...
543K 15.1K 62
Lisa is a poor girl who had an unfortunate life. She needs to pay a lot of debits if she doesn't want her family to end in disgrace. But she doesn't...