A.I Love (UtaPri Fanfic) 「Com...

By IcyGlacia

Status : Complete The Professor, Mikaze Ai's creator, was not satisfied with his creation which doesn't have... More

Prologue : Meeting Of The Two Androids
Preparations
Relax : The Android's Day-Off?
Family Love : The Android Apologizes
A/N
Jealousy : The Android's First Kiss
Worry : The Android's Soft Side
For You : The Android's New Song
Surprised : The Android's Check Up
Grateful : The Android's Answer
I Like Her : The Android's Response
I Like Him : The F!Android's Response
I Like You : The Android Smiled
Giving Up : The F!Android's Heart Broke
Desperate : The Android's Calculation
Chaotic : The Android's Fall (Part 1)
Chaotic : The Android's Fall (Part 2)
Kisaragi Aine
Kuromine Alice
A/N (Again)
The End of The Memories
Special Chappy ~ Happy Birthday Rei-chan!
The Original meets his Clone
Visit
Repeated Night
Duet Song
You Can Sing
A Little Quarrel With Myself
Picnic and 'Good News'
The Search For Inspiration
Amnesia
Recalling The Moments
That Precious Confession
Epilogue : A.I Love
End A/N

Fun : The Android Laughed!

3.2K 124 30
By IcyGlacia

Third POV

"Hah.. Hah.. Sorry I'm late! I was just- woah, both of you arrived already? Aww I thought La-La was going to be late too!" Ai glared at the late-Reiji while Lacie sweat dropped beside him.

"You're late by 17 minutes" Ai crossed his arms and tapped his foot continuously, obviously irritated.

"Ahahah as expected from Ai-Ai, always on time. Well then, let's go~" Reiji passed the two and skipped to search for an attraction.

♣ First ride : Bungee Jumping ♣

Reiji was the first to play, successfully making Ai promise to play too (Lacie hates Bungee Jumping so she kindly refused). After the equipments are ready, he started jumping from low, to a several disordered flips and screams.

"Waahhhh I can't stoppppp!!!! Get me dooowwwnnnn I can't go any higher!!" His eyes started spinning and his voice was not clear due to the height.

"Did he just said 'higher'?" Lacie said to Ai, totally misunderstood Reiji's sentence. And Ai, who clearly heard what exactly Reiji had just screamed, wanted revenge on his lateness.

"Yes. He definitely said higher." With that, they both ignored his screams and continued to watch him in amusement.

~

After a few minutes of shouting, spinning, and flipping, Reiji finally gave up and let himself hang on the equipment, his soul seen flying out of his open mouth.

Seeing him at this state, Ai chuckled and thought it was enough already. He helped Reiji stop and released him from the equipment. Lacie helped Reiji sit on one of the bench beside the Bungee Jump, as she watched Ai preparing to play.

Ai started of smoothly with small jumps, and then medium ones, and at last, he reched the top without trouble. Even if it was just a glimpse, Ai found out that the view from above was amazing. So beautiful he can't help continuing his high jumps just to see the sight. Of course, Reiji was too busy getting his soul back. But Lacie noticed. Not only she noticed Ai's rare expression, she also noticed his smile. A smile he rarely, no, never wears. At that time, Lacie knew, Reiji planned this all along. This was a plan set by the chocolate-haired idol, to help her teach Ai about 'fun'.

♣ Second ride : Haunted House ♣

After seeing the arts of the ghosts, Reiji started to have second thoughts of going into the Haunted House. Lacie even wondered how this might teach Ai about 'fun'. It's not that he likes ghosts, he doesn't even believe in them.

Ai started walking towards the entrance. But seeing the two stopped, he said, "What? I thought you wanted to go here"

"E-Eh?? I-I-I never said that. I w-was talking about.. Uh.. T-That!" Reiji randomly points to an attraction which was coincidentally a Merry-Go-Round. Lacie was like -_-" wut? And Ai sighed, this was expected from Reiji.

"So uh.. You guys go first! I'm gonna go.. There." Reiji was too scared, he even picked a Merry-Go-Round instead of a Haunted House. But Lacie had to admit, this is scary even from the front. But as a kouhai, she had no choice but to follow her unsensitive senpai.

"Let's just go and get this over with.."

They went to the queuing (is that how you spell it? O.o) line and waited for their turn as they watched Reiji played the Merry-Go-Round. As expected (again), the attraction is just to suitable for him. He had even made some friends a.k.a 5 year old children. Ai sometimes wonder how the hell had he befriended the childish chocolate haired boy.

But they too can't ignore the Haunted House, as screams were heard all over the place. Lacie too started to have doubts whether or not she will survive this without a heart attack. But according to her data, it won't happen. Probably. Maybe..

It was finally their turn. After checking the place, it was actually a ghost ride for 4 people. 2 in the front and 2 in the back. Ai took the front without asking his companion, so whether she like it or not, she just had to follow him as well. The person in charge had asked another two from the queuing line, but none of them wanted to join the two. They probably thought that they are a couple and wanted to help make some romantic time.

But heck, it turned out Ai never said a word and always put his 'bored' face until now, which is already half-way. On the other hand, Lacie was gripping the iron safety belts like she was stranggling someone. She knew this was scary, but not this intense. There had been creepy voices and screams and darkness all around them throughout the ride, Ghosts suddenly appear from above, worst of all, no one was there to comfort her and now the ride stopped midway! Lacie sat there like a stoned human, too scared to say or do anything. She really feel jealous towards Reiji now.

"Are you scared?" Ai suddenly spoke. Lacie looked at him with wide eyes, not expecting his voice. But somehow she managed to nod a little. Then Ai's hand slowly reaches hers. The sudden touch was surprising but at the same time, it was warm and had calmed her down.

"I read somewhere that when a person is scared, this will help. Your grip is too annoying"

'Oh, so it was according to his data. Then the feeling 'scary' is still not in him...' Lacie thought, ignoring his last part of the sentence. But to make sure..

"Are you scared, senpai?"

Ai silenced for a while. Then he spoke,

"I don't know"

'As expected.. He's still not aware of his own feelings.' But before Lacie could ask anymore, the ride jerked forward and her hard grip came back till the end of the ride, forgetting the warm companion on her hand.

♣ Third ride : Roller Coaster ♣

Feeling betrayed on the last ride, now it is Lacie's time to take revenge on Reiji. She managed to force him to sit alone on the first row, and she and Ai on the second row just behind him. Luckily for her, she likes Roller Coasters very much, and Reiji is litteraly shivering right now as he gripped the iron safety bar. While Ai is still himself.

The Roller Coaser started off with a slow, ascending ride, and stopped for a while when they reached the top. It was a moment of peace before it jerked down in high speed.

Reiji was screaming his lungs out, and Lacie was enjoying that. But her revenge has yet to come. Noticing the sudden-fall (where the ride suddenly goes down drastically) up front, Lacie grinned when she thought of an idea.

"Reiji-senpai! I think there's a snake on your feet!!" She shouted. And much to her expectation, Reiji yelled "What?!!" and raised both his hands and legs up. The sudden fall came and Reiji was unable to hold on the belt in time.

"GYAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" And his soul came out for the second time today.

Lacie victory laughed at her prank. Reiji's expression was priceless! Even Ai laughed! 'Eh?' Lacie turned to Ai immediately after she heard a laugh from her side.

Ai.

Was.

Laughing!

'He's having fun!'

♣ Last ride : Ferris Wheel ♣

"Ahahahah I'm so sorry Reiji-senpai! It was just a little prank for leaving me at the Haunted House" Lacie laughed.

They're currently on the topmost part of the Ferris Wheel. Lacie kept teasing Reiji while Ai kept looking at the setting sun. Lacie and Reiji looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"It's beautiful ne~" Reiji followed Ai's gaze to the beautiful colour. Ai nodded, and surprisingly, smiled a little.

"Are you having fun, senpai?" Lacie asked Ai, whose attention still not turning from the view.

"I.. guess so.."

Reiji smiled and winked at Lacie, proud at his success of making Ai feel 'fun'. Lacie gave him a thumbs up in return before she looked at Ai again. And something hit her hard when she saw him with the setting sun as the background.

'Wh-Why.. Is my heart beating so fast? W-Well senpai do look handsome and beautiful at the same time right now.. But...' Lacie gripped her chest and looked down. Reiji took a glance at her immediately knew what was wrong, but decided to keep it for later.

While the sky started to turn dark, Lacie remembered something the Professor had said.

"I may had said your heart is already complete, but I'm still missing something. Something important... I still haven't figured out how to make you notice 'love'" He smiled. "But I'm sure Ai will help you with that"

Lacie's face suddenly became hot and red as she held both her cheeks.

"N-no way..!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

Oh, I forgot to mention. The three of them already had their disguises on before they went to the amusement park.

And no, the story plot won't be progressing that fast. I'm just giving Lacie some signs of 'love' ;) XD. There's still many more feelings to go~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
24.9K 1.8K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
46.1K 115 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
97.3K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...