The K2 | Jensoo & Chaelisa

By Adeptarmy11

Loosely based off of the drama called the K2, like really loosely. Kim Jisoo. Agent and action body guard se... More

Prolouge
MI6 Agent Profiles
Ch 2. Gone.
Ch 3. Where You Go, I Go.
Ch 4. I'm Sorry.
Ch 5. Wake up.
Ch 6. Are They Kissing?
Ch 7. Do you want to sleep with me?
Ch 8. You Look Pretty.
Ch 9. Welcome Back.
Ch 10. In Your Arms.
Ch 11. Baby Don't Stop.
Ch 12. Confessions.
Ch 13. I'll take care of you.
Ch 14. Taken.
Ch 15. I Will Get To Her.
Ch 16. ?
Ch 17. Heaven.
Ch 18. Engaged?
Ch 19. You got this.
Ch 20. A son?
Ch 21. Change up.
Ch 22. Bobby.
Ch 23. Stirring up Trouble.
Ch 24. Sorry.
Ch 25. Control Yourself.
Ch 26. She's My Girlfriend.
Ch 27. Don't Leave Me.
Ch 28. Nice Words.
Ch 29. MIA.
Ch 30. What Do You Want.
Ch 31. You'll Be Okay.
Ch 32. Close to You.
Ch 33. New Home.
Ch 34. The Good life.
Ch 35. Gala.
Ch 36. The Ex's.
Ch 37. New Business Partner?
Ch 38. Make up or Break up.
Ch 39. Dream of Me.
Ch 40. Reunion.
Epilouge.

Ch 1. Please Protect Me.

11K 405 204
By Adeptarmy11

1 Month Later.

Jisoo rubbed her face in attempted to keep her eyes open as she sat at her desk. Files among files, along with pictures were scattered across it as she worked to make connections.

They still haven't found Jennie Kim, and Kwon Jiyong was getting desperate.

Jisoo's brows furrowed as she stared at a photo of Jennie Kim, that was recently taken by their research team.  She didn't know what it was, but she captivated Jisoo. She had never wanted to find a victim more than now.

A knock on her door brought her out of her thoughts. She looked up and saw her sister leaning on the door frame.

"It's 2 am you know," Joohyun says before walking over and taking a seat.

"Is it?" Jisoo asks looking back at her work.

"Did you even eat Jisoo?" Joohyun sighs.

"Yes. Chicken. 1900." Jisoo answers.

"Well you need sleep, what are you looking at anyways?"

"Jennie Kim. I'm close, I can feel it."

Jisoo looks up to see her sister looking at her with her eyes narrowed.

"What?" Jisoo asks.

"Nothing, I've just never seen you this invested in a mission before." Joohyun shrugs.

"Yeah well, this is Yang Hyun Suk. I hate that fucker..." she sighs.

"Language Jisoo." Joohyun scolds.

"Don't you have a wife to get home to?" Jisoo asks.

"I do." Joohyun says standing up, but not before taking Jisoo's folder away. "But, you also need to go to bed."

"You're not my mom." Jisoo grumbles.

"Would you rather I call her?"

"No!" Jisoo shouts.

Jisoo lets out a deep sigh and closes her laptop. "Fine, I'll go home."

"Good." Joohyun smiles in satisfaction. "Goodnight Chu!" She says before leaving her office.

"Night Unnie," Jisoo sighs.

•••

"I got it!" Jisoo shouts bursting into the office.

"Wae?" Namjoon asks as he plays with the stuffed animal on his desk.

"The location!" Jisoo says holding a photo up.

"Jinjja!" Jungkook says rushing over.

"Yes! Book me a plane ticket to Auckland, New Zealand hyung. I have a location." Jisoo says happily, before going up to her dads office.

"Jisoo?" He asks as she walks in.

"I found her," she says slamming the photo onto his desk.

"Um...good morning sweetheart," Seung-hyun says. "Found who?"

"Jennie Kim." Jisoo says.

Jisoo watches as her dad turns serious, and goes into business mode as he stands up to shut the door before taking his seat again.

"How? Where is she?"

"Auckland. If you look on the reflection of the car window, there's a logo of a coffee shop that they only have in that city. All we need to do is track them down within the area, while they're still there." Jisoo says.

"We don't have much time Jisoo. Yang doesn't stay in one place for long." Seung hyun says typing onto his laptop. "Bangtan unit will go with you, along with Lalisa. Red Velvet will stay here, and act as your intel and back up unit. Pack your things."

•••

Once the team landed in New Zealand, they all spilt up onto small units to cover more ground. They wore their vests underneath regular clothes to blend in, ear pieces were in place, pistols were strapped, and special watches equipped.

Yoongi stayed in the look out van, centre city, to control everyone's technology and to be able to hack into the city cameras.

Namjoon, and Jimin went to the east of the city. Jungkook, and Seokjin went to the West, Hoseok and Bam Bam to the south, while Lisa and Jisoo went to the north.

•••

Jisoo walked through the underground subway alone, while Lisa searched and asked local businesses.

She stopped to look at her compass on her watch as someone smashed into hard, and falls onto the floor.

"Ow! Ow!" The girl cries out in pain.

Jisoo looks over at her, and can't help but notice how rough she looked. Her hair was a mess, she was in a night dress, her feet were dirty and there was a mix of blood, dirt and tears on her face.

She leaned down to help the girl up, "Are you okay?" She asks looking her over.

"Y-your Korean! Please help me! P-please!" She cries holding tightly onto Jisoo's arm.

Just as Jisoo opened her mouth she heard two police officers telling her to freeze.

"Please protect me," the girl cries and Jisoo finally gets a clear view of her face. She swallows thickly and brings her hand up to her watch.

"New Zealand Recovered. North Underground. Over and out." She says quickly.

"Hey! You there!" The police say again and Jisoo lifts her arms up.

"Go." Jisoo says recognizing that it's Jennie. "Help will be at the exit." She says.

Jennie just stares at her in disbelief.

"Go." Jisoo whispers as she stands up. "Hurry up."

"You! We need to ask you some questions!"

Jennie starts to run away as best she can in her worn down state.

"Why?" Jisoo asks turning around slowly as they aim their guns at her. She eyes up the guy with the baton, before looking over at the one with the gun.

Jisoo quickly grabs the guy with the gun, punching him in the stomach with one hand as the other releases the clip of the gun, with the other, causing the magazine to fall to the ground. She punches him in the face before turning to elbow the other.

She blocks all of their punches and manages to dodge a baton, before grabbing one officers arm and breaking it with a snap.

He shouts loudly as he falls to the ground in pain and Jisoo turns to kick the other in the face.

She catches her breath as he lays knocked on the ground, while the other cries his eyes out in pain.

Jisoo pulls out a disposable phone and tosses it onto his chest. "Call 911." She says breathing heavily before walking away to find Jennie.

•••

Jennie holds her breath as she hides behind one of the pillars by the subway. One of the guys that had kidnaped her was searching for her, and he only stood a few feet away.

She shuffled slightly to one side as he walked to the other. She heard his footsteps get fainter and she let out a breath. Jennie leaned her head back onto the pillar and let out deep breaths.

"MISS!" She hears and she almost wants to cry.

"Our game of hide and seek is over now. Lets get you back home now." He says as he walks towards her.

"No!" Jennie shouts.

"You're starting to irritate me." He says as he shakes his head.

Jennie breathes heavily and decides to make a run for it. He grabs onto her roughly.

"Get over here!" He shouts grabbing onto her arm. "Stay still!"

Jennie struggles to break her arm free before she hears another voice.

"Stop it." Jisoo says grabbing his shoulder. "Hurry up and go." She says to Jennie. "Go!"

The guy reaches for Jennie as she breaks free and Jisoo pulls him back. He spins, twisting her arm and shoving her onto the ground.

She grabs his arm in return and pulls him towards her, before she's smashing her hand into his throat.

Jennie stops to hide one of the pillars as she watches from a distance.

Jisoo jumps up to kick him, but he dodges it in time. They throw and dodge punches equally matched, before he punches her hard in the face causing her to stumble.

He catches sight of Jennie and starts to run after her. Jennie's eyes widen and she starts to run towards the exit.

Jisoo looks up and sprints as hard as she can to catch up with him, as he runs on the opposite side. She jumps onto a bench and uses it as leverage as she launches herself to knock him onto the ground.

He blocks her kicks and locks her leg in his hold, so she flips her body to kick him with the other. He grabs a hold onto her torso and flips her over his shoulder, she lands on her feet and pulls him onto the ground instead.

The guy gets back up and surges forward at her as he attempts to tackle her. Jisoo tried to push back as he pushes her backwards, but it was no use, he was bigger and stronger.

Instead she pushes off of him as she jumps into the air and knees him strait into the chin. It weakens him and Jisoo uses the opportunity to pin him to the ground and wrap her arm around his neck. She holds him there as he struggles to breath, until she feels his body go limp.

Jisoo sighs as she lets go of him and she stands up. She brings her wrist up to her mouth.

"Did you find her?" Jisoo asks.

"Negative. Over." Lisa answers back. "South West has been cleared."

Jisoo lets out a deep breath before over and picking up the guys wallet. She looks through his ID's and quickly realizes that he's just another one of Yang's Lackeys.

Jisoo drops his wallet back down onto the ground before going to find Jennie again.

•••

"Hey you." Jisoo says as she finds Jennie hiding in the subways bathroom stall.

Jennie jumps in fear, and Jisoo simply stands there.

"Come with me." Jisoo says and Jennie looks at her reluctantly. "I just saved your life." She says and that seems enough for Jennie.

"K2, Sending confirmation." Jisoo says into her watch.

"Over." She hears Yoongi reply. "Jet activated. Emergency services on stand by."

"10/27 over." Jisoo replies. "Come with me." She says turning to Jennie as she grabs her hand and pulls her out towards the streets.

She waves down a cab and tells Jennie to get in.

"Downtown sir." Jisoo says and he nods.

Once they arrive downtown, Yoongi already has a town car ready for them to head to the air field.

"Where are you taking me?" Jennie asks quietly.

"South Korea." Jisoo answers, closing the door. She reaches into the front seat and pulls a blanket over. Handing it over to Jennie. "Here."

"Who are you?" Jennie asks as she wraps herself in it.

"It's not important information." Jisoo answers. "Tell me your name and birthday."

"So you can know my name, but I can't know yours?" Jennie scowls.

"Fine then." Jisoo says. "Jennie Kim. Age 22. Born January 1996. Lived in Seoul, South Korea until moving to New Zealand for a student exchange program. Daughter of Kwon Jiyong, and Lee Chaelin, one sibling, Kim Taehyung. Abducted February 22 2018. Found March 24 2018."

"H-how do you know all of that?" Jennie stutters quietly.

The town car pulls up to the private air field and parks. Jisoo ignores Jennie's question and gets out of the car. She goes to Jennie's side and opens the door for her.

"Get out." Jisoo says when Jennie just looks at her.

Jisoo leads Jennie up the steps of a private jet and tells her to sit and wait. She leaves Jennie alone as she steps back out to see that her team has arrived.

"K2." Namjoon calls as he gets out of his car. He was back into his uniform, a fitted black suit with his vest strapped underneath.

"RM." Jisoo nods in return.

"Is there a Med Team in there?" He asks.

"No. I'll treat it myself first." Jisoo says.

Jisoo sees the rest of them get out of cars, dressed back in their normal uniforms.

"Yah Lalisa," Jisoo says calling her by her fake name, which she often did, rather than Pranpriya. "What happened?"

"She exited through the south, I was on the north like you told me to be." Lisa says raising her arms in innocence.

"I ran into one of the Lackeys. It seems Jennie Kim was on the run, and he was after her." Jisoo says.

"Now that we have the daughter Yang is going to work harder for launch codes." Seokjin says.

"That means he'll go after Kwon Jiyong even more." Hoseok adds. "Without the money, he can't operate."

"Lets get back to head quarters. Report this to TOP hyung." Namjoon says and everyone nods before boarding the Jet.

•••

Everyone else was in the front cabin of the plane, getting rest, while Jisoo was in the back cabin watching Jennie, who had passed out from exhaustion.

Jisoo felt hot so she stood up and started to take of the clothes she used to stay under cover.

Jennie opened her eyes to see Jisoo's back turned to her as she removes her shirt. Her defined muscles flexing with every movement.

Jisoo sighed as she rolled out her sore neck, gaining some relief from the heat as she stood in her tank top and vest.

She turned around to see Jennie staring at her.

"Can I help you?" Jisoo raises her brow, and Jennie silently shakes her head.

Jisoo made her way to the back of the jet and pulled out a med kit, before bringing it back over to Jennie.

She set it down and sat across from her. "Give me your leg."

Jennie looks at her reluctantly and Jisoo rolls her eyes before moving Jennie's leg onto her lap.

"Don't move." Jisoo says.

She puts peroxide onto a cotton ball and cleans around the cut on Jennie's ankle.

Jennie shouts and pulls her leg away in pain.

"I said don't move." Jisoo says moving it back into her lap.

"It hurts." Jennie pouts.

Jisoo looks up at her and raises her brows. "You think I don't know that?"

She herself had a split brow and and a bruise forming on her jaw.

"Sorry." Jennie mumbles looking down.

Jisoo silently cleans her cut, before bandaging it. "You'll need to go to see Rosé after we land. If she says you need to go to the hospital. You go."

"Who's Rosé?" Jennie asks.

"She's a Doctor." Jisoo says standing up.

"K2." Seokjin calls her, and motions her into the other cabin.

Jisoo nods and he leaves. She grabs a water bottle and sets it in front of Jennie. "Drink water. You're dehydrated." She says before leaving.

•••

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asks as their team gathers.

"TOP hyung is on the line." Yoongi motions to the laptop in front of all of them.

"Black Bangtan, we've run into a problem. Yang Hyun Suk had broken into Kwon Jiyong's hide away home." TOP says, before clearing his throat. "His wife was found dead early this afternoon."

"Wait, does that mean..." Lisa trails off.

"Jennie's mother is dead." TOP confirms. "But, Jiyong is being ordered to keep it under wraps by Yang. If this gets out, he dies too."

"Then what do we tell her?" Seokjin asks.

"It was an act of suicide." TOP answers.

"But-"

"K2." TOP warns.

"We can't just lie to her." Jisoo says anyways.

"We don't have a choice." TOP says. "You will do as I say. If you don't, I won't hesitate to remove you from the mission."

"Fine." Jisoo grits, before angrily leaving the cabin.

Seokjin sighs, as she leaves. "I'll handle it." He says following Jisoo.

"RM. Once the unit lands, admit the victim into recovery and order a meeting. Red Velvet, and Black Bangtan only. This case is now officially Classified." TOP orders.

"Yes sajangnim." Namjoon nods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 966 18
Y/N is a cold girl live with her abusive father who is ceo of park corporation and secret Mafia
14.5K 304 48
"Do you know why we're taking you?" one guy said "No. why would I? you literally just popped up out of nowhere!" I snarled "Oh is the little girl up...
284K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
3.8K 229 22
Five years later, after Taehyung saved Jennie from the Solomon Fin Mansion. He now goes back to the lives lost, Jin and Jimin, to try and save them. ...