Adopted by One Direction

By 1dloverkaye

Brooklyn and Bridget are two girls who are completely different but are the same in a weird way. They're ste... More

Adopted by One Direction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I Chapter 14
I Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 10

5.5K 222 69
By 1dloverkaye

" Brooklyn Madison Tomlinson ! ''  Oh crap.

'' Yes daddy ?'' If I'm gonna get in trouble might as well act cute.

'' Cut the cuteness. - ''   Well there's goes plan A.

'' You are grounded for two months.'' Dad said with no emotion what's so ever.

'' What why ?'' This is completely unfair.

'' 1) You left the house by yourself. 2) You pushed your sister and 3) You could have gotten hurt . '' He said with anger clear in his voice.

'' I know , but let me tell you why I did that.''

After the story.

'' Your still grounded.'' He said calmly. Yet you could see the anger in his eyes.

'' I hate you .  I've been here for one or two day's and I already hate you!" I yelled at him. I was beyond pissed.

I was on the fifth step of the staircase when I  was roughly dragged down. I looked up to see  HIM .

'' You are a sick bastard.'' I shouted at him .

Whack ! All I felt was heat on my right cheek.

Blood started rushing from my mouth.

I started feeling dizzy until I was taken over by darkness.

You'll never guess what happened next.

 --- Kaye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
155K 7K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
282K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
348K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...