Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened

1.4K 31 16
By TheSpectre21

Cole: AHHHHHH!!!!!! *punches ground making it crack* GO AHEAD AND CALL IT A SIN! I WON'T STAND AND WATCH MY FRIENDS DIE!!! *eyes whiten and voice distorts* RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He unleashed a beam of power into the sky as his energy skyrocketed, blowing away everything around him. Christina heard his voice from afar as she helped civilians.

Christina: Cole...

She placed her hands on her belly, as she stared at Vale with worry. Cole turned as his body was bulging with incredible, and Zamasu and Black were shocked, along with Goku. Cole turned around as he shouted to the sky, increasing his power.

Cole: *distorted voice* KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue electricity surged all over his body as a blue aura surrounded his body. The raging power was enough to wake you up, as you stared while lying down as Cole continued to power up. The beam of light became smaller and disappeared as Cole emerged from the light in super saiyan form, with the aura of a God's around him. With each step he took, the earth underneath him cracked and gave way.

Cole: Black! Zamasu!

You stared as he gave into his wolf instincts, and he had canine teeth showing.

Cole: You...You...!

He charged a ball of energy in his hand as he shit his glare towards them.

Cole: YOU'RE MINE!!!! KYYAAAAAA!!!!!!

*BOOM*

Cole threw the ball of energy towards them, and it exploded mid-air, sending them flying. Suddenly, he appeared over Black and kicked him into a building. Zamasu tried to strike from his back, but he caught his arm, and threw him into the ground creating a big explosion. Zamasu stood up as he dusted himself off and looked at Cole.

Zamasu: Your anger has given you even more power than before. No matter, you cannot do anything against my immortal body.

Cole: WHO CARES IF YOU'RE IMMORTAL!!!! KYAAAA!!!!!

He began to repeatedly fire energy blast at Zamasu, and after throwing another one, he aimed his arms forward.

Cole: THIS IS FOR Y/N!! FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He fired a massive beam into the ground, and it pushed Zamasu deep into the crust of Remnant. He gritted his teeth still feeling the full force of the attack, and Black appeared above Cole, kicking him across the face before grabbing him from behind. He blasted him with a ki blast,sending him to the ground below. Zamasu flew from the rubble, and floated next to Black.

Black: Sinner who wold resist a God...Begone!

They both fired energy blast that merged and created a purple mass of energy. Cole got up quickly, and blasted a beam of energy into it just before it hit him, and began to push it back.

Black: What!?

Cole gritted his teeth and growled as he tried his best to push it back.

Cole: Who cares if I'm a sinner!? I'm going to protect this world, and the people I love! HYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He put in everything he could, and flipped his hands over his head, sending the mass of energy away, and exploding on a building. He shot back up towards them, and kicked Zamasu in the face, sending him flying. As he was going to turn to Black, Goku appeared and hit him across the face.

Goku: Gah! Cole! Hold off Zamasu! I'll take Black! *flies off with Black*

Cole turned his sights back on Zamasu, and saw he was getting up. He landed in front of him as Zamasu glared towards him.

Cole: Stop right there. You're still fighting me.

With Crystal

Crystal began to wake up, and her eyes fluttered open. She stared at the dark sky as she began to speak out loud.

Crystal: Wh-..Where am I?...

???: *in head*You're in Vale, try not to move...

Crystal: Wh-Who's there?

???: Sorry, I'm umm...well, I'm the voice in your head I guess.

Crystal: Ohh, well...what's your name?

Elise: I'm Elise. Say, Crystal, have you heard of the story of the four maidens?

Crystal: Big Brother would always tell me that story to help me sleep.

Elise: Well, I was the Summer Maiden.

Crystal: R-Really? Wow, but wait...why are you in my head?

Elise: Well, I guess you could say I'm no longer part of this world, but my power was passed onto you. Crystal, there's something going on, and I need your help. Can you get up for me sweetie?

Crystal: Y-Yeah.

She tried to get up, but yelped in pain. She looked down at her legs and saw they were scratched up. She winced when she tried to move them.

Elise: One sec sweetie.

An auburn aura irradiated around her, and her scratches and wounds all healed. She felt refreshed, and looked all over her body to see if there were any other wounds.

Crystal: How'd you do that?

Elise: It's your aura. It healed you.

Crystal: Wow.

Elise: Okay Crystal, your Big Brother needs you right now.

Crystal: Big Brother? *gasps* Where is he!?

She looked around everywhere, until she finally came upon a crater and found you lying in the ground, barely awake.

Crystal: BIG BROTHER!

She ran towards you, and dropped to her knees with tears in her eyes.

Y/N: H-Hey, you need to...run.

Crystal: No. *sobs* I-I-I w-w-won't leave y-y-you. *sniffle*

Y/N: Crystal, it's too dangerous...

Crystal: Wait. *sniffles and tries to talk to Elise* C-Can't you h-help me? *sobs* Help me h-h-help my Big Br-Brother. *sobs*

Elise: Place your hand on his arm, hurry.

Y/N: Who are you talking to?

She didn't answer you, and instead placed her hands on your arm.

Elise: Now, concentrate on trying to heal your brother.

Crystal: Okay.

Play Song At Top

She closed her eyes, and began to concentrate on healing you. She blocked out everything else in her mind, and you saw her aura irradiate around her and you. It began to get brighter and brighter, and you felt yourself being healed. Sparkles came off you as your wounds were disappearing. You were shocked, and looked back at Crystal as she continued her wok.

Elise: Good, just keep going.

She continued to concentrate, and you heard a voice coming closer.

???: Y/N?!...Crystal?!

Y/N: M-Mom?

You turned your head and saw her come into your view. She looked around before spotting you and sprinting in your direction.

Mom: Y/N! Crystal! Thank goodness!

You heard a familiar bark, and saw Kayla run up to you and she began to lick your face.

Y/N: Hehe, good to see you too girl.

She barked in joy, and the light and aura on your body disappeared. You turned to Crystal who opened her eyes and stared at her hands.

Crystal: Wow....*remembers you* Big Brother! Are you okay?!

Y/N: Yeah, I am.

You stood up, and stretched your body. You cracked your bones, and then picked up Crystal. She hugged you tightly, as you held her.

Y/N: Thank you Crystal. You saved me.

Crystal: I love you Big Brother.

Y/N: I love you too.

You walked over to your mom, and handed Crystal over. You looked down at Kayla, and almost as if she knew what you meant, she transformed into an alpha, and got on all fours.

Y/N: Get out here right now, it's not safe.

Mom: But what about-

She was cut off by the sounds of more explosions going off in the distance.

Y/N: There isn't much time, you need to leave now.

Mom: Be careful, I love you.

Y/N: I love you too Mom, stay safe.

You gave her a kiss on the cheek as she gave you one as well. She got on Kayla with Crystal, and turned back to you.

Mom: Be careful.

Y/N: I will, now go!

Kayla ran off at full speed, and you directed your attention back to the explosions.

Y/N: Tch, even with Goku, we're still not strong enough against them. We'll need something stronger. Fusion is out, the Portara's were in Beacon, and I'm sure me and Cole can't match our powers evenly. Dammit, what can we do?

You began to think of ways to fight back, and then one idea came to mind.

Y/N: Hmmm, anger is what makes us stronger huh? Well, time to overshadow all my other feelings with unyielding rage. Alright Y/N, dig deep...dig deep...

You began to remember everything in your life that caused you pain. The moments when you completely lost it, and turned to pure rage and emotion for power.

Flashback

The crowd of students began to clap and cheer for you, and as you looked among the crowd, you saw....her....Raven Brawnwen...the love of your life. She was smiling and clapping, and you walked to the front of the stage, but just when you were about to speak...

Tai: Come on babe, let's go.

You watched as your old friend Tai pulled her over to him, and planted a kiss on her cheek. Your smile turned to a look of shock as you tried to process what was happening. The hall grew quiet, staring at you.

Cole: Y/N?

When you heard his voice, you snapped, and yelled as you released your energy and transformed. Your aura swirled around you as you glared at your "love" and your former "friend." Raven saw this and felt terrible. You began to walk away, and just before you left, you stopped at the door.

Y/N: Yeah.......Welcome to Beacon Academy.

Flashback 2

Y/N: I know you're out there, father. You came back to save me, and I won't let you down! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *transforms super saiyan 3*

The area around you exploded, and electricity surged around you like crazy. You screamed as you powered up even higher than before.

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *blue aura surrounds you*

You turned towards them, feeling your energy sky rocket as it seemed endless. You gave them a glare that sent bolts of electricity towards them.

Y/N: You really should never underestimate your opponent, even when it seems they're at their limits. I am a super saiyan, and I will not go down so easily.

Qrow: GO GET EM, Y/N!!!!!

Tai: KNOCK EM OUT Y/N!!!!!!

???: GO Y/N!!!!

???: YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Yang&Pan: GO DADDY!!!!!!!!

The blue aura surrounded you, and your hair began to flash blue. Your tail was standing straight, as was your ears.

Y/N: You think you'll come through here, and win? You're wrong.

Victoria: Wh-What amazing power..*grunts*

Yashiro: Wh-Who are you? Who was that who gave you such incredible power.

Y/N: Hmph, you may not know him, but to me he's the one person who sacrificed everything for me. REMEMBER THIS WELL!!!!!!! I'M MY FATHER'S SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *explodes into super saiyan blue*

Flashback 3

Tanya: Y/N L/N....you and Pan are the best things that have happened in my life...I love you...

She leaned in and gave you one last kiss.Her body went limp, and fell to the floor. You stood up and stared at her.

Cooler: Do you wish to join her? Then so be it.

He blasted you with an energy beam, but you didn't feel anything. Once the beam disappeared, your clothes were torn, body heavily beaten up, and a furious look plastered on your face. Your (H/C) hair was blowing with the wind as your eyes were reddened and stained with tears....your fist clenched tightly to the point of bleeding, and behind you, lava could be seen bursting from the crater Cooler was thrown in. Thunder and lightning struck the area as he grit his teeth, for he has lost something that was ever so dear to him....

His wife....

Blonde: I think I can like you~

His best friend...

???: no matter what, I'll be here for you...team leader...

His........

???:*giggles* I'm Tanya...

Y/N: TAAAAAAAAAAANYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BOOM*

Flashback 4

*BANG*

You stooped in your tracks and went wide-eyed. Your father held his stomach as he collapsed to the ground on his knees.

*BANG*

Another round went through his skull, and he fell forward, void of any life. Your mother began to scream and cry as she knelt next to his body. Kayla was barking trying to get him to move. You slowly turned to see the teacher had a hold of a smoking gun.

Teacher: Damn muts.

You stared at him, and soon felt yourself disappear, and you body began to move on its own. Your eyes completely whitened, and lightning began to strike you, charging you up for an attack. You were screaming as the power inside of you was building up. You manipulated your aura to create a barrier behind you to shield your family. He shot at you, but the bullets disintegrated before they could reach you.

Teacher: Y/N! Wait!

Y/N: DIE!!!!!!...GRR!!....FINAALL FLAASSHH!!! GAHHHH!!! *fires Final Flash*

You fired a mountain sized beam of energy that blinded everyone in the area, and it engulfed the land for over 10 miles, and incinerated everything in its path, and went so far it shot out to space. The blast killed hundreds, almost thousands of humans. A large chunk of Remnant was destroyed, and buildings were no more. Once your energy blast finally disappeared, there was nothing left in front of you. Your body returned to it's normal state, and you released the barrier that protected your family. You picked up your father in your arms and began to walk away as your mother and Kayla followed.

Flashbacks Over

You began to remember everyone you love and want to protect. Their voices calling out to you in your mind.

Summer: Y/N!

Tai: Y/N!

Cole: Y/N!

Qrow: Y/N!

Ozpin: Mr.L/N.

Yashiro: Y/N!!

Raven: I love you.

Tanya: The wolf that stole my heart, you have brought happiness and joy in my life, and whenever I was with you, I've never felt so alive. Thank you Y/N L/N, the Warrior Elite who defeated Cell, the Super Saiyan who destroyed Cooler, the person who saved Remnant, and the love of my life. You have brought me peace, and I rest with happiness, knowing that you and Pan are still alive, and well. It will be hard, but you have to be there for Pan, she needs you now more than ever. I love you so much Y/N.  

Y/N: *gasps*

*BOOM*

With Goku and Cole, Few Minutes Ago

Goku floated next to Cole as they both stared at Black and Zamasu who had now fused together to become Zamasu.

Zamasu: It's over, you two are not strong enough to stand against the Gods. Repent for your sins as we erase you into nothingness.

Goku: Tch, I really wish I had a senzu bean right now....I'm so tired.

Cole: I gave it everything I had *groans* but it wasn't enough..

Zamasu: Pierce the unholy ones, Holy Wrat-

Play

He was cut off by a massive explosion of light. The light beamed into the sky as everything around it was being blown away. Massive amounts of heat began to flow throughout Vale, they saw a single figure floating in the light. Suddenly, the beam exploded,sending a massive heat wave towards them, making everyone cover themselves. Once they took a closer look, they saw you, but you were in a different state. Your hair was normal, but your aura had an ominous, blue glow to it that irradiated steam. Your eyes were silver and your ears and tails were glowing white.

Zamasu: Y/N L/N, sinner to the end. Ohh well, we shall dispatch of you all in a single-GAAAAAAHHHH!!

He was suddenly sent flying through a series of buildings, and Goku and Cole saw that you were now closer to them, holding your glare.

Cole: Wh-When did he move?...

Goku: So...that's what happened....

Cole: Huh?

They watched as you floated towards the area where Zamasu was, and stared down at him.

Goku: What's happening to Y/N is what happened to me during one of my fights in the tournament of power.

Cole: Tournament of what?

Goku: Skipping that, when I was pushed to my absolute limits, I managed to break trough my shell, and obtain a level of power not even true Gods can obtain easily.

Cole: What power was that?

Goku: *burrows eye brows* "Ultra Instinct."

Cole: Ultra...*turns to you* Instinct?

You glared down at Zamasu as he shot his glare up towards you.

Zamasu: You....You think you can stop a God? Justice?

Y/N: No. I'm just going to kill you. *tightens fist and glare intensifies*

Zamasu gritted his teeth as you floated there looking down at him. Your new power was giving off an immense heat, and everyone who could see you was watching to see what would happen next. You broke through your shell, and intend to crush Zamasu with your new awakened power.

Quick A/N: Hey, just wanted to wrap this chapter up. I had it done, I just needed to proofread it. Still there might be delays in works, so this is the only chapter that will come out for a while. I hope you guys enjoyed, and thank you for everything. 

Spectre, Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
32.9K 329 19
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who graduated from Atlas Academy. His team had gotten killed on a Search and Destroy mission and he was the only one who...
97.7K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
35.9K 567 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...