Hollywood Undead and Deuce/Ni...

由 ghxstinthemirrxr

Pretty much discontinued. 更多

Requests
(TP°DM) Teenagers scare the living shit outta me
(G°JY) Drunk words are sober thoughts
(JD°TP) I Want You
(FM°TP) Guzzle Guzzle
(FM°TP) Save Me
(TP°JY) I love you daddy
(FM°?) Le Deux
(TP°JS) Let's Get It Crackin
(CS°J3T) Deep Waters
(FM°TP) Skin And Bones
(TP°DM) Together Again
Requests/Suggestions
RP?
(JD°TP) I've Missed You
(G°TP) Freakshow
Look at this precious bb
(JD°TP) Reverse This Curse
(J3T°TP) Circles
(JD°TP) Insomnia
(JD°TP) Heroin
(JD°TP) Caught
1k
(SJ°TP) This Love, This Hate
A/N
(JD°TP) Just Let Me Burn
(TP°JD) Black Dahlia
(TP°SJ) Love The Way You Lie
(TP°SJ) Love The Way You Lie pt.2
(JD°TP) Drunken Nights
(JD°TP) The Loss
(JD°TP) I'll Be Fine...Eventually
(JD°TP) Long Distance
(SJ°TP) Toxicity
(SJ°TP) It's Wrong But It Feels So Right
(JD°TP) Christmas in Hollywood
(G°TP) Let You Go
(AE°AC) Do You Think About Me?
(JD°TP) If It Means A Lot To You
(CS°TP) I Hope You're Happy
Happy Birthday Aron!
(TP°JY) Reputation
(J3T°TP) You And I Against The World
(DM°TP) Betrayal
(TP°J3T) Last Breathe
(SJ°TP) Relapse
(J3T°TP)The Memories Haunt Me
#11 in Ranking
The Yuminator
DANIEL MURILLO IS DIRTY MINDED
Aron In A Leather Jacket
Tagged thingie
Tagged A/N
New Story Idea?

(TP°SJ) Always Together

182 8 2
由 ghxstinthemirrxr

Tha Producer x Shady Jeff

Jeff's POV

I don't know what time it is but my head is fucking killing me.

I definitely drank too much last night.

I went to get up and head to the bathroom only to be met with a sleeping figure in my arms.

I rose a brow, my girlfriend wasn't supposed to be home for another week. Also...this was no girl.

Holy shit....

"Aron?!" I almost shouted.

I was only met with a whine, meaning he was probably just as hungover as me. I couldn't help but internally awe at him whining though.

I sighed, just laying there.

Eventually he started to stir.

I had managed to carefully get out of bed and go to the bathroom, taking some painkillers.

I slipped some comfortable clothes on and went out to the kitchen, getting a glass of water.

I had to make sure Aron kept whatever happened between us a secret. If someone found out I'd most likely lose my girlfriend and I don't want that at all.

I was sitting on my couch for awhile.

About an hour later Aron walked out of my room only half dressed.

" what the hell happened last night?" he groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.

" obviously we got shit faced drunk. " I replied.

" why did I wake up pretty much naked in your bed? Why am I even at your house?"

" Aron, I can't imagine you're that stupid and hungover not to realize what happened. "

He suddenly went kind of wide eyed but calmed down.

It never really came too much as a shock to either of us because we often did these things drunk or sober, at least before I started dating my current girlfriend anyways.

He just sat down at the counter, running a hand through his hair. We both kept quiet.

I let him stay a little longer after taking some pain meds so they could settle in before I took him home.

After dropping him off I just went back to my place, sighing quietly.

~

About a month later. Theyd had another one night stand during this time skip

~

We were all hanging out at a bar, I sat by my girlfriend. My arm was draped over her shoulder.

Aron was wandering around, just chatting with everyone as he drank.

About five minutes later he walked up to me, asking if we could talk outside. I said sure and got up.

Aron's POV

I walked outside, Jeff following me.

We walked to the side of the building, staying quiet for a minute or two.

I finally spoke.

" I don't get why you don't just break up with your girlfriend. " I said.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

" why would I do that?" he asked.

" because it's obvious you have feelings for me, not her. " I replied.

He just laughed. " you've got to be kidding. Where'd you get that idea from?"

My heart hurt a little at that. " We're always hooking up, always talking, basically inseperable when we're together. " I said, a crack in my voice slightly.

"None of those mean that I have feelings for you. " he spoke.

"Why the hell can't you just admit you love me?!" I shouted slightly.

" because I don't fucking love you, Aron!" he shouted back.

It felt like I'd just been ripped in two.

" so all those times together, they really do mean nothing to you? I was basically just a toy you kept around for your entertainment?"

" correct. "

" You know what, fuck you. I figured maybe you were different but I guess not. Watch your fucking girlfriend hate you just as much as I do. " I snapped, shoving him and going back into the bar.

I marched up to his girlfriend, telling her everything and showing her proof.

After that I just stormed out of the bar, tears falling down my cheeks as I walked home. 

I cried the entire walk home and I felt so weak because of that. I didn't care though...I was weak and stupid to even fall for him in the first place.

At least now I've learned not to give my heart to the first person that catches my eye.

Jeff's POV

I ran into the bar after Aron, watching as he told my girlfriend everything and then stormed out of the bar.

I looked at her with pleading expression but she just turned away, getting up and disappearing.

I sighed quietly. That little shit had just ruined everything for me...but I still felt bad about what I'd done to him.

He for sure hates me now and I doubt I can make it up to him.

A few days later I was approached by Jorel and Matty.

" what in the hell did you do to Aron?" Jorel asked.

" what do you mean?"

" he's a god damned mess and I know it's your fault. Have you still been sleeping with him this whole time you've been with your girlfriend?"

" we've only slept together twice since I got with her but he told her everything and now she's not my girlfriend. "

" well you deserved it. "

" why?"

" because you were too oblivious to realize the kid has feelings for you. He was always so bubbly and happy when you were around and let you use him like you did because he wanted to feel good enough for you. "

" he told me that. I told him the truth, that I didn't feel the same. "

" we'll you're a real ass for not telling him you didn't feel that way sooner and continuing to take advantage of his feelings for you. "

They shot me a small glare and walked off.

I sighed quietly. I never meant to hurt him like this...to yell at him like I did.

~

It was a Saturday night. I hadn't spoken with Aron in almost three weeks. I decided I should probably go do that.

I went to his apartment building, heading to his apartment. He wasn't there so I figured he was on the roof.

I climbed up there, spotting him staring off at the city.

"Aron?"

" Go. Away. "

" please...I'm sorry. "

" yeah right. Fuck off. "

" I'm serious. I never meant to hurt you like this and it was wrong of me to lead you on for so long. I should've told you I didn't feel that way. I do care about you though. A lot. "

" I. Don't. Care. Leave me alone. "

" Aron please..."

I took a seat next to him. He wouldn't look at me though. He was wearing a hoodie as well which was very unusual since it was summer.

I gently grabbed his arm, rolling his sleeve up. I sighed when I saw the marks, knowing it was my fault.

I looked at him. His gaze was avoiding me, looking across town. I could tell he had tears in his eyes though.

" Aron...I really am sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I didn't want things to continue like this after I got with my girlfriend. "

" Either way, you were still taking advantage of me because you knew I'd let it happen. Guess what? That's all fucking over! You can forget about me like you want to because I don't want to see you're face again!" he shouted, getting up.

" Aron, I'm fucking sorry, okay! I shouldn't have done that to you and I regret it. "

" I was still just a dumb toy to you that you didn't actually care about or love, just some one night stand. We'll news flash, one night stands usually don't last more than one night so obviously I was going to fucking think there was something between us but I guess I was wrong. "

" Aron, there is something between us. "

" and what's that? Being friends? I sure as hell don't want that. I fucking loved you and when I told you that you...You just threw me to the side like I was nothing to you....it hurt.... "

" I've already told you, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you like this at all, I shouldn't have let things continue after the first night. "

" Whatever. Just...just leave me alone, I don't want anything to do with you..."

I watched as started heading for the door back down into the building.

" Aron, we both know that's a lie. "

He turned to look at me.

" is it? Is it really? Do you actually think I want to be around you when I still have feelings for you but you completely disregarded them and just threw me to the side?"

" it was the heat of the moment...Aron, I never meant to say those things to you. "

" yeah but you still thought them. "

I sighed. " what can I do to make things up to you?"

" The only thing you could really do is tell me you love me and actually mean it but I know you won't do that because you don't love me. Just dont even bother anymore, jeff. "

The door opened and his skinny frame disappeared.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

Truth is, I did somewhat have feelings for him otherwise I wouldn't of let things continue like the way they did.

I just yelled at him that I didn't because I didn't want to lose my girlfriend. I didn't expect Aron to tell her anything though so I guess I lost her anyways.

I went back downstairs to his apartment.

I knocked on the door. " can't you take a hint? I don't want to talk to you anymore. " I heard Aron hiss through the door.

" Aron, I really am sorry. I only said those things because I didn't want to lose my girlfriend but I did either way so I don't really have a reason to lie to you about it anymore. "

I heard the door unlock and Aron appeared.

" I call bullshit. Now you're just making stuff up. "

" I'm not. When I said those things I was angry, I didn't mean them. I want you around Aron, I want you in my life. "

" I still find that very hard to believe. "

" I'm being serious. I never wanted to hurt you, I never wanted things to end up this way. "

He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

He opened the door more, letting me in.

He shut the door behind me and we sat on the couch.

" I'm telling the truth, Aron. I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't want to lose you as a friend at the least either but I did both those things and I truly am sorry. "

" I just...I want to believe you...but how do I know things won't start back up again to be the way they were and then you get with another girl and completely push me away. "

" I can assure you that won't happen. "

" and how would you know? You're not psychic. "

" cause I'm not gonna get with another girl. "

Aron scoffed. " yeah, that's real funny. "

" I'm serious, why would I need some girl?"

" okay, what kinda mind games are you playing right now?"

" No mind games. Ive already got someone who loves me so why should I waste my time trying to find some girl and get her to fall in love with me. "

Aron went quiet, looking at me with confusion in his eyes.

" Jeff, I'm serious. Stop fucking with me. Don't you think you've hurt me enough already?" he said, getting up from the couch.

" Exactly. That's why I want to make it up to you, make things better between us because I truly don't wanna lose you, Aron. " I got up as well.

He still looked at me with confusion and anger in his eyes.

" You do mean a lot to me and I'm sorry that I was taking advantage of you. I shouldn't have done that. "

I took a step toward him.

" We'll you did do that. I want to believe what you're saying but it's going to take a lot more convincing. "

" Then let me make it up to you. " I laced my hand with his.

He quickly pulled it away.

" if you're trying to make me fall under your spell and believe that what you're saying is true just so we can hook up again you better get the fuck out!"

" that's not what I want at all, Aron. I mean everything that I've said. I hate myself for how I yelled at you at the bar and for taking advantage of you so much. "

His expression finally seemed to soften a bit.

" I just....I want to believe you...so badly...but...."

" I know, Aron. You don't have to believe me. I just want you to know that I am sorry, for everything that I've done to you. If I could go back in time I would stop myself from hurting you so bad. I would stop things before they got so out of hand like this. "

I heard a small sigh escape his lips. " um..yeah...just stop things before they get bad like this....that would be nice... " he murmured.

" I'll uh...I'll leave you alone..." I said, heading for the door.

" oh um...a..alright....."

I looked back at him, seeing his gaze on the floor.

" I mean...I can stay if you want...I just figured you probably didn't want me around..."

" yeah...I..I'd like that..." he said quietly.

I walked back over to him.

He just sat down on the couch so I sat down too.

At first I figured I'd sat a little too close so I was going to move but just as I was going to do that Aron put his head on my shoulder.

I stayed put, gently putting and arm around him.

" I am sorry, Aron. For everything...I truly never wanted to hurt you, I just was blind sighted by stuff that I thought was more important in my life but I was wrong. I was trying hard to find someone who loved me and I didn't even realize I already had someone, I feel stupid for that. "

He looked at me, brow kind of raised.

" I'm talking about you, Mr. Clueless. " I said with a small chuckle. " I'm perfectly content, here with you. There's not a thing I would change...other than the circumstances kind of, but either way, I'd rather just be here with you. " I rubbed his shoulder.

He kept his head resting on my own shoulder as we just sat there together.  I held him with both arms, rubbing his back. I watched as he fell asleep, smiling softly.

I never want to hurt him again because I know this is where I want to be, where I need to be. Just being here with him, that's all I need.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.9K 127 25
DISCONTINUED.
69.5K 891 29
[DISCONTINUED AND OUTDATED]
17.9K 526 26
(DISCONTINUED ON 220301) A bunch of oneshots about Kageyama Ships and just Kageyama in general
4.9K 75 25
Hamilton one-shots I guess. Mostly angst Also mostly crack-ships Mostly Hamreynolds Discontinued