Daseki of the Red Sand [Narut...

De XxMeWxX4444

[Discontinued] Desert has been hopping between orphanges her entire life. The reason? No body can handle her... Mai multe

Chapter 1: We're Fixing To Die
Chapter 3: How The Fuck Did You Know That?!
Chapter 4: Go Die
Chapter 5: Fuck You
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: I'm Gonna Make Some Good Fish Sticks Today
Chapter 8: Explosions
Chapter 9: Got The Ring
Chapter 10: Ice Cream
Chapter 11: Sleep....bombing?
Chapter 12: Cheap Ass
Chapter 13: Hand Mouths
Chapter 14: Your Wooden Heart
Chapter 15: Thanks Deidara
Chapter 16: It Just Bit Me
Chapter 17: Hickey
Chapter 18: I'll Kill You
Chapter 19: Punishment
Chapter 20: Glomp
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Kasai Satsujin
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Let It Rain
Chapter 25: The Worst Thing
Chapter 26: Blackmail
Chapter 27: Mission With A Dumbass
Chapter 28: Big Brothers For Dummies
Chapter 29: Anniversary
Chapter 30: Mission With A Plant
Chapter 31: New Mission
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Perving
Chapter 34: Sketch Book
Chapter 35: Sake
Chapter 36: Remedy
Chapter 37: Lake
Chapter 38: That's A Waste Of Sake
Chapter 39: Don't Fucking Question Me
Chapter 40: Are You On Your Man Period?
Chapter 41: You Just Miss Getting Kakuzu's-- Shut Up!!
Chapter 42: Present
Chapter 43: Arrogant Little Puppet Men

Chapter 2: Fireworks Are Fun

3.7K 176 21
De XxMeWxX4444

~Chapter 2~

~Fireworks Are Fun~

When she got back to her house in a mere five minutes she swerved into her parking stop, squealing the tires. My grip on the 'oh shit' handle lessened and I sighed in relief, getting out of the Audi.

"Desert, I'll leave you to do whatever you want. We're fixing to die, so who cares?" She laughed, wringing her hands together. I looked at Heather, narrowing my eyes.

"Goodbye Heather. It was nice knowing you." She nodded as I saluted her before rushing into her house.

"Hey, can I burrow your car?!" I yelled. She paused, her eyes glancing back and forth between me and her keys before nodding and throwing me them.

I caught them, grinning wickedly. I was a twelve year old today, might as well have some fun.

I got in, cranking up the car and shot out of the parking space, heading towards the closest firework stand. They had set them up already seeing as it was close to December 31st.

When I found one in front of CVS I heading inside where no one was. I guess the dude supposed to be watching it had left.

I smirked happily, starting to rip off the plastic wrap on everything. When I came across the huge fireworks I instantly grabbed all of them and took out the lighter in my pocket. Why it was there? Simple: I'm a fucking Pyro.

I grinned excitedly when they launched and exploded up in the sky before lighting more.

As I lit the last one, I could start to see the meteor in the sky.

My expression immediately dropped and I headed to the gas station beside CVS, grabbing a gas can and filled it up before heading over to the fireworks stand, soaking everything. I made a trail of it across the parking lot to a few feet away from the Audi.

I pulled out a pack of matches, striking one and dropped it on the gas trail. I quickly got back into the Audi driving away just as it got to the firework stand. A grin lit up my features as it exploded, fireworks being sent of in random places. I snickered, turning up the radio.

"We have five minutes until the meteor impacts." A frown instantly went onto my features and I sighed. I was too young to die!

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

And here's chapter two! Idk how long this'll be ._. Random fact: I'm watching Ridiculousness.

How did you guys like this chapter? Its short, I know. At least we got something to blow up ^^

Peace!

~Mew

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.8K 158 11
Toma. Who knew behind his usual cheery self, he was suffering so much. The loneliness he feels. The overwhelming desperation he feels when Ari almost...
379K 10.3K 31
Y/N is a young talented Kunoichi. She is adored by all of her friends and she is very friendly. One day, she meets a red haired boy whom she know as...
20.9K 499 44
I do not own Naruto or any of it's characters When a group of Grave robbers, bandits and murderers come across a temple in the land of fire they kil...
12K 459 11
She was parentless, penniless, and powerless, but that didn't stop her from becoming the greatest kunoichi the world had ever seen. (Y/n) (L/n) had n...