One Direction Preferences

By tangledash

Just a bunch of prefs Request to have a chapter dedicated to you Maybe even ask for an imagine More

One Direction Prefs
Your song that he sings
Where you met
Your name in his phone
His name in your phone
Arugments
After the Break Up
Arguments
Your strange obsession
Proposal Gone Wrong
Proposal Gone Wrong
He's drunk
Lyrics
Snow
Wearing his Clothes
FlappyBird
Jealous
Break up Song
The Future
Leaving after a Fight
Tired
How you know he is mad
Taylor Swift song
He breaks down and only talks to you
Your kid want to sleep with you
Valentines Day
First Valentines Day Together
Your Kid misses Him
He gives you the silent treatment
You have a Nightmare
You leave your phone at his place
He makes you cry
You give him the silent treatment
Ed Sheeran Song
Were done
The Brand of Shoes he buys you
The year you first met
Favorite TV show
School
anmument park
Shopping Trip
Where you Met
He hits you
Touring
Favorite Movie
Text the wrong person
First Time You Meet
1989 - t.s.
Group convo (louis)
Group Chats (niall)
Group convo (harry)
Group Convo (liam)
Drama
Disney Movie
Netflix Show
Song he write about You
Your kid doesn't recongize him
Secret Account
Stress
Salute - Little Mix
Taylor Swift
Concert he Takes You too
5 Seconds Of Summer
Concerts
Schooling
Your a high school couple
You surprise him
My Everything- Ariana Grande
Pranks
Sorry I'm Late - Cher Lloyd
Your celebrity Crush
Suggesting Marriage
Break Up
Make Up
Hospital
Fights
'It hit home'
You lie about your relationship
How you know he is the one
You met his parents
Favorite cartoon
Favorite reality tv
New home
You tell him your pregnant
Storms
You live in the country
Pets
Favorite book
What the fans think of you
Your wedding theme
You get sick on the tour bus
He is jealous of another band member
Texting
Who does that
Your lockscreen
Your wedding song
His best man
Handwritten - Shawn Mendes
Group Chat (Louis)
Group Chat (niall)
Group Chat (Harry)
Group Chat (Liam)
Group Chats (Louis)
Group Chats (Niall)
Group Chats (Harry)
The End

You leave your phone at his place

1.2K 4 0
By tangledash

Louis: [ his P.O.V. ]

(Your Name) stands up quickly and looks around the room.

"What time is it? I can not my find so I ahve like no idea what time it is." she syas and continues to look around the room. I pull my phone out of my pocket in my old basketball shiorts.

"It is 7 why?" I say to her and she looks at me with a worried look on her face.

"I have school tomorrow and I forgot I had homework, I have to go sorry babe" she says to me asnd kisses my cheek before running out the door, waving one last time ebfore closing the door. I nod, looking around teh apartment.

"That was a quick leave" I say to myself, walking in the kitchen with our empty glasses and put them in the sink for later when I actually feel like cleaning up around here. I sit down at the table, facing the window so I can look out it and see her phone sitting there.

"Found it" I mumble to myself and pick it up. It lights up in front of me.

I didnt do that.

'New Message from Josh the Bae'

Where are you, I thought we had plans tonight at 7?'

"WHAT THE HELL!" I shout and run out the door and into my car, heading towards (your name)'s

Niall:

I suddenly wake up and look around the room. This is not my house, and there is no way that that is my arm on my bare back. Why dont I have a shirt on?I do this first thing that comes to my mind, the first thing that anyone would do, really.

I scream.

"(your name) I am trying to sleep" someone says and I look over and see Niall laying there, his eyes are closed but he is not alseep since he just spoke to me.

"Niall! I have to go to schoola dn I am here with you!" I shout and he slowly opens his eyes and nods before closing his eyes again.

"Niall I have to go to school and I am here without clean clothes and my own car and I am lucky I have my books but I do not have a ride and I need you to give me a ride." I say and he slowly sits up, looking at me.,

"Okay, just take one my old shirts and then I will get ready" he syas and slowly sits up. I nod and race around his room looking for the rest opf my clothing and then something that he owns I can fit into.

"Niall!" I shout as I walk out the door and towards his car, I just grabbed my abckpacka dn went, I know that he is going to have to pick me back up.

He comes down the stairs half awake and stares at me before starting the car.

"You and I would be happier if you stayed at home" he says and I look over at him glaring.

"Well I have to work to get money things don't just happen" I say and he looks at me.

"I didn't-"

"I have to go" I say and he watches me as I grab my book bag and left the car door shut before storming off.

Harry:

I smiled as I left Harry's, even though it hurt to leave cause it was always so fun at his house even if I was just sitting around or actually moving around and doing something just being with him made it fun, but I knew I had to get going, school.

I have school tomorrow and this huge project is due but you wing you had it done weeks ago and you just need to make sure everything was spelled correctly and everything like that.

Once I got home I unlocked the door and headed toward my office, containing my laptop and printer and stuff like that. I very rarely used this room since it was easier to go in the living room but I needed to print a few things out.

Before I say down I felt my pocket for my phone that way I don't sit on it and I didn't feel anything. I walked down the stairs again and headed toward my car. I might have plugged it in the charger and never unplugged it. I opened the car door and didn't see it. I checked the floors and then my back pack.

Nothing.

That's when I started to freak. Everything I needed for this project, as far as what I was getting graded on, was on that phone. In my camera roll and it wasn't here. I have no idea where it is.

Where could I have left it?

Liam: I smiled looking back at my weekend. I spent the whole time with Liam and we just hung out. We didn't go out, Niall stopped by once because he got sick if being home alone but then quickly left when Ashton said he was bored.

I actually wouldn't mind doing it again.

I pulled into the parking lot at the local grocery store, it was small and not a lot of people shop here which makes it easier and less of a chance for fans to stop me from shopping. It was also very nice because everyone was always smiling. But who wouldn't when your boss is a old man, respectful, with no kids and doesn't want the money to go back to his dick heads of brothers?

I grabbed a cart and started looking for small snacks before going to the aisle with diary, pretty much what I live on.

I hear screaming and I instantly look back and see a teenage girl with one head phone in and her phone in her hand screaming and pointing at me. I smile and nod, before she runs toward me and gives me this huge hug.

"Your (your name), Liam's girlfriend" she says and I smile.

"Yeah, do you mind keeping it down, I don't really want to be mobbed when I really need food" I say and she starts to laugh before nodding and I turn around and face the door, opening them as she rambles on and on about Liam and the rest of them, how perfect they are. I nod a couple times, confirming I am listening.

"Well I have to go back I can't believe I actually met you, do you mind if we get a photo?" she says and I shake my head no, getting ready to smile, as she screams and everyone looks at us, then a few more people scream.

I sigh, not saying anything to the girl, smiling for the photo and pushing the cart towards the front of the store, checking out with a few mothers screaming at their daughters telling them that I deserve my privacy and she is just shopping, as though I am not capable of telling that myself.

I get in my car and head back home, maybe Liam can come over again and we can hang out like we did this weekend.

I get home and unload everything before grabbing my phone from my back pocket that isn't there.

I run down to my car.

No

Bedroom.

No.

"Damn it" I say to myself before grabbing the home phone and dialing Liam's number but I hang up before it connects.

There is no password on my phone and I have all the boys in there and then all of 5 Seconds of Summer and Little Mix and how many other people in there. And what if a fan got it, they would probably tweet about it or something to get the word around that she has them.

Great.

I am dead.

I dial my own number, maybe I can convince who ever has it that it is not a good idea, they will me hunt down.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Zayn:

I have been freaking out.

Today is the day that I need my phone. I need to know if I got the rule in the movie and I can't find my phone. My bedroom has been torn apart, literally, my mattress is in the hall way and I can't find.

And if they do call and I don't answer then they will go to the next person and I won't get the part and all I have ever wanted was to get this rule.

I run down stairs and move the couch, looking underneath it, then throwing the pillow and looking underneath everything. Double checking before screaming, breaking down to tears, not knowing what to do.

I tried to call it an hour ago and it was off.

I slowly stand up and head towards the kitchen, grabbing the land line and dialing Zayn.

"Zayn" I say into the phone, my voice cracking and a tear runs down my face.

"(Your Name), what's wrong" he says and I look around.

"I can't find my phone and that call Zayn" I say and cry even harder. 5 minutes, that's when they are suppose to call and I still haven't found it.

This is just part one but I want 810 reads on this book so when I get that I will post part two. I know that sounds kinda rude but I want goals no matter how bad that sounds. - K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 145 54
Hey(: I decided to write a book dedicated to one direction since Zayn has officially left One Direction. Zayn will be in here cause to me he is still...
2.2M 22K 120
One Direction Imagines and Preferences. This is my first book<3
119K 1.5K 143
A book filled with 1D preferences. Enjoy✖️ Don't expect much from Zayn tho lol If there is no name on the title then it is all the boys with your POV...
86.6K 687 22
All preferences from tumblr.