Life of a Blogger

By xXDeadlyEmeraldXx

If you ever wondered how it's like to be a blogger? Well, here is the answer! It's what I think about a Blogg... More

The First Morning
The Second Day
The Third Move
First Q&A with Friends and Family!
The Fifth Time
The Sixth Wheel
The Seventh Strike
The Eighth Straw
The Ninth Fight
The Tenth Day
The Eleventh Morning
The Twelve Of Them All
The Unlucky Thirteen
The Fourteenth Blog
The Fifteenth Wheel
..Right Now..
The Sixteenth Blog
The Seventeenth Day
The Eighteenth Strike
A Special Announcement
The Nineteenth Wheel
The 20th Blog
The First Day (S2)
The Second Wheel (S2)
Another Le Special
The Third Strike (S2)
The Fourth Wheel (S2)
The Fifth Straw (S2)
The Sixth Wheel (S2)
The Eighth Stand (S2)
The Seventh Wheel (S2)

The Fourth Blog

24 2 0
By xXDeadlyEmeraldXx

As soon as I finally got to lie down, close my eyes, and made myself comfy then.. "WAKE UP!WAKE UP! ITS MORNING!"

I suddenly forgot I slept at 6:00AM while my little cousins were sleeping at 8:00. Great.

"LETS GO TO MCDONALDS! LETS GO!!" Says the two kids who slept early since they don't know how to "Stay up Late"

As usual I went with them before they cry. And at the split moment.. you guessed it. I was wearing my pajamas. Oh great.

Thinking what will happen if they cry, I decided to set forth, to change my clothes and tell them I'm gonna order take-out.

I really wanted to jump to my bed behind me since the closet was no place to sleep, but the monster called little cousins are underneath it.

So like any other, I forced myself to deal with it. But as soon as I went downstairs I asked "Where's the food?" My cousins said "Your so forgetful! You said we will eat at McDonald's!"

Well crap, this is why my friends say don't make promises. Easy for you to say!! I got plenty!
Deal with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.8K 59
Ghar se thay chale Toh yeh baat ho gayi 🎢🎢 Nazarein aise jo takra gayiiiii Ke hume aashiqui aa gayi 🎢🎢 Collection of Short Stories......
63.2K 4.2K 30
A story of four brothers whose life revolves around each other. Fate wasn't kind to them, but they were in it together, always have been and always w...
857K 15.1K 25
its an village story mature story (18+) _________________________________________ Rashmi - ahhhmmmm ..ummm...sarkar Aditya - arrgg Jaan moan for me ...