Love and Swing (Xenovia X Rea...

By Relentlezz41

High School DXD is one of my favorite Anime series as far as ideas go. Most of these fan fiction writings are... More

Ch 1 - Reborn
Ch 2 - Noob
Ch 3 - Panic
Ch 4 - Dragon Dance
Ch 5 - Pool Date
Ch 6 - Date Night
Ch 7 - Together
Ch 8 - Manga
Ch 9 - Pictures
Ch 10 - Come to Bed
Ch 11 - Defensive Mode
Ch 12 - Bath Time
Ch 13 - Flower
Ch 14 - Shopping
Ch 15 - First Worn
Ch 16 - Model Adventure
Ch 17 - Flashing Quite Dashing
Ch 18 - Make Up Club
Ch 19 - Club Trouble
Ch 20 - Off!
Ch 21 - Caught In Action
Ch 22 - Moonlight
Ch 23 - Slippery Romance
Ch 24 - Rumors
Ch 25 - Fishing
Ch 26 - Sticks
Ch 28 - Don't Tell The Lady
Ch 29 - Changes
Ch 30 - Shiny
Ch 31 - Out The Gate
Ch 32 - Classey
Ch 33 - The Anti Dedressant
Ch 34 - Handwash
Ch 35 - Massage
Ch 36 - Cracking
Ch 37 - Nude and Lewd
Ch 38 - For Kendo
Ch 39 - Wedding (Finale)
Questions

Ch 27 - Hope Is A Plan

2.8K 60 65
By Relentlezz41

I would like to mention on advance the hope is in fact not a plan. Please don't kid yourself. But with a girlfriend who is lewd as much as straight forward you could see writing on the wall. So what is the next course of action? What does she have up her sleeve? And what is your game plan? And what else is going on will shock you.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You couldn't believe your ears. After all this time of her wanting to try have a family she got her wish. It was like a Christmas present that was going to last a lifetime. Hard to come up with the words to describe this. She was full of joy. Now just waiting for an answer.

"Hey Nova how do you think about us going out to dinner tomorrow night. I'll plan something special. Pick a place. I got to prep of course."

She nodded and gave you a hug.

"I'm... We're... WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS! My goodness. Come here." You give her a kiss. "This is a gift. A child that we will do our very best to take care of and love."

"I couldn't agree more. Though I'm looking forward to more chapters in our life. Our child is just one. Before I've never had the spark for certain activities. Look at me now. We're swimming, looking at great sights, and we can do so much more. It's ridiculous what we can do together." Nova clinged to your side and didn't want to let go. She wanted to spend the moment with you. Cherish this for the rest of your lives.

"When do we let Rias and the others? Akeno knows but she's one to keep quiet about these things." Otherwise she would have dirt on everyone. Especially the youngest couple.

"Tonight at dinner. We will all say what we got for news. Everyone will be thrilled I finally have my ball of sunshine. And wager for fun for the gender?" Xenovia lipped her lips. She knew what you wanted supposedly. Time to face the music.

"You pick first." You wink at her.

"I think we are having a boy who's wise and strong like his father."

"I think he might be a pervert like you. But since this is a wager I'll go a girl that will take from me, you, and a few of her aunts. What do you think?"

"You are so on Mr. Man. And we can see gender in a few weeks. What's the wager? I don't want to be mean that says you sleep on the couch. I need you to sleep. I want you to rest on my bosoms." She almost speared you into a hug.

"Can you not try to tackle me to the ground like a professional wrestler?" You sweatdropped.

She giggled. "You like wrestling. Foreplay or all kinds really. If we lose we fulfill the ultimate fantasy we want, bake a cake, and buys the next giant date."

"Seems reasonable. Let's see how this goes." Which could be a mixed reaction out of anyone. And with the girls fighting over Issei it would be hard to tell. Could be a fight between Rias, Akeno, and Asia. Bad news.

~~~~~

It was early evening as everyone as at the dinner table for the Gremory House was happily having dinner with everyone. Issei was behaving, no conflict with work or classes, and everyone seemed to be in a cheerful mood.

"Alright. How's everyone doing? Good news anyone?" Asked Rias.

"Well no Fallen Angel trouble. That's a start." Pondered Akeno.

Nova on you.

Thanks (FN). "I'm... well... We are expecting."

Forks fall to the table. "WHAT!?" Everyone gasped.

"Really? Well you made it easier." Koneko took a deep breath. "Gaspy and I are... also expecting."

"EHHHHHHHH!?" Everyone was surprised about Xenovia but she has wanted this for some time now. Koneko on the other end, was something else. How would the arrangement work? She had more schooling to do as well. Her and Gasper had the most years to finish out of everyone.

You shake your head. "I knew one I saw you walk into the shower it could happen. Well Gasper congrats. Now moving on we got so much work ahead of us. Correct me if I'm wrong of course."

Rias clinched her fists. "Kiba? Issei?"

"Yes Lady Rias?" They both flinched.

"Please tell me no more babies." She glarred at them.

Akeno decided to play with it. "Well..."

"Akeno!" Boomed Rias.

"Issei and I aren't there yet. But you can borrow him tonight. Careful he might be a bit sore." She slowly took a bite."

"Borrow? Excuse me? Are you his Master?"

"His potential something else maybe Rias."

"Define it."

"Toy?"

Issei was blushing the whole time as Asia was taking this very hard. She couldn't do anything with getting in between those two. She didn't have the magical power.

"Okay. Another time. We have other matters at hand. (FN)? Gasper?"

"I'm here."

"Yes?" Gasper hugged Koneko.

"How long have you two known?" Rias asked.

"I found out today."

"Kitty and I... knew for a week." Sighed Gasper.

"Oh dear. A vampire trying to better himself and a kitty leading a litter. And an orphan boy putting his sword in a good kind of crazy. This is interesting. Gasper after dinner I want you in my office. Afterwards you will get (FN) that way I can assist. I am your Master so it's only right." Rias looked around the table. Koneko nervous which was a rare occurrence, Issei starting to sweat thinking what would happen if he got someone pregnant, you happy but a little frightened on what was next, and Xenovia who was delighted that one of her new goals was happening. The more time went by the more she smiled because it was closer until she had her baby. "Now let's finish up. We are all worn put after tonight's news. And boys please keep yourselves in check. Otherwise half the manor will be a nursery. Imagine that. We'll be back in the baby boom."

(FN) how long until we have another?

You kidding? Can I have one first? Yeah. That'd be good.

What if we don't get a son?

Okay.

You're okay with it?

Of course I am. But our child isn't going to be crazy like us.

Define crazy Beloved.

I'm being Grandpa before I hit 30-35.

Well hey my breasts are yours until the baby is born.

"You have a few months before you transfer." Akeno giggled.

"Shut up and eat." Huffed Rias.

~~~~~

Gasper went to your room and grabbed you. Opening the door he seemed more relieved. Gasper was worried. To think. A boy who's still shy around people and has insecurities is becoming a father. You smile as you head into the office. Rias shook her head as you grabbed a seat.

"She call you Daddy?"

"No... This isn't Issei and Akeno here."

"Quitr true. Listen (FN) I gave Gasper some easy stuff. With you well it's going to be harder." Rias looked saddened.

"Define harder."

"You can't tell Xenovia this. She will only interfere. I won't allow her and Koneko to fight. Those children will mean so much to me as nieces or nephews. I have one and having two more. Aunty Rias wants healthy little cinnamon roll babies. That being said it's urgent for you not to say."

You nod. "Granted. What's next you have tasks like it's labeled on a wall at a guild?"

"Well not like that. But, I got a few for you. These are challenging. Tricky as well. Some I'll be giving you some assistance. Whether it's from me, Issei, Kiba, or Akeno. We cannot all go because of your girlfriend and Koneko."

"So Rias you mean the jobs right now are..."

"Lethal. Correct. But it will support the baby."

"I want to do more than support a baby Rias."

"I'm all ears."

"I want to get married too. I haven't discussed it with her."

"Goodness. A man who's ready. Tell you what. I have a job for you. A pact that I will have to personally go with you. This one is dangerous. But it involves something for you and the family you speak highly about. What do you say. Deal?"

"Done. When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. But tonight we will get some practice in since we have never had a pact us alone."

"Yeah. Noticed that. So these jobs are to help me get to my wedding?"

"And more (FN). Just be on guard. I told you things will get messy."

~~~~~

Gasper having kids? Who saw this coming? Now to get back and on the attack as you got a girlfriend and baby on the way. These missions sound life threatening. What will happen since Rias is coming with you?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 605 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
67.4K 2.6K 49
["What do you search for in life, issei? What gets you out of bed every morning? Well, I've found my answer, and I've decided to dedicate my whole li...
62.6K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
24.9K 326 8
After Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina, along with the people he considered his brothers like Kiba and Gasper, spoke harshly and unreser...