Twins (5sos Fanfic) *Disconti...

By Jess_Amberger

Emma, is a 17 year old girl, a tomboy-ish, punk rocker. Not your typical girly-girl, considering she lives wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

66 4 0
By Jess_Amberger

*Monday*

Emma's P.O.V:

This weekend was interesting, Friday I went on a date with Thomas, Saturday I went on a date with Luke, and Sunday I decided to re-dye my hair , the old colors were fading and my hair was turning into a light brown is some place cause of the bleach.

I walked through the school hallways to my locker were Luke was waiting for me. A smile made its way to my face as I got closer. "Hey, Lu-"

He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. "I like your hair" He said, slightly pulling away from my lips.

"Thanks" I smiled up at him. I pulled away from him and opened my locker. "So, how do you want to tell the other guys that we are now dating?" I asked, grabbing my books and closing the locker. Luke reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I say we just tell them. And if they don't like the idea of us dating then that's their problem" He stopped in front of our first class. "Cause I don't care what my brother or any of the other boys think"

"Alright, lets tell them at lunch" and went into the classroom.

*Lunch*

We walked hand in hand into the cafeteria.

Robert stud up. "What is this?" gesturing to us holding hands.

"Hmm-uh my hand was cold" He spit out and quickly let go and sat down. I stood there in shock at what just happened.

"Luke" I whispered, as I sat down next to him. "What happen to this morning about not caring about what the others think?"

"I got scared" He whispered back.

"If you won't do it I will. It's better to tell them now, then them finding out later." And I stood up. "Guys I have something important I need to tell you and I don't care what you guys think" I put my hand on Luke's shoulder, feeling him tense up. "Luke and I are dating. I'm going to get some food cause I'm hungry" and walked away before they could say anything. I came back with a tray of food and they looked at like me like they have seen a ghost or something. "What?"

"Why do you have 3 things of fries?" Luke asked.

"I said I was hungry and these are for you" I said, handing him one of my many fries. "The rest are mine"

The rest of lunch was filled of awkward silent and chewing. The bell rang, signaling lunch was over. I throw away my remaining food that I didn't eat. Luke walked me to my next class. "I'll see you after school" I nodded and went over to my seat.

"What do you think you are doing?!" I jumped in my seat and looked up at him as Robert continued to yell. Also, ignoring that fact that the teacher had just walked into the room. "How could you pick my lame brother over me?!"

"Mr. Hemmings! Sit down"

Robert was fuming and just walked out of class, slamming the door behind him make a loud noise and classroom fell silent.

-----------------------------------------------

School had got let out and I was heading to my car, while looking for my keys in my bag. Looked up to see.....Calum? leaning against it. "Calum?"

He looked up. "Emma" He started to make his way through me. "Thomas asked me to give this to you" He handed it to me and walked away, but not before turning around. "Oh, I'm happy for you and Luke, honest"

"Thanks" I give him a small smile in return. I looked down at my hand to see what he had given me, it was a small red box with a black bow on top. I put it in my bag and drove home.

-----------------------------------------------

I got home and not even a second of coming through the front door. I hear my one of my brothers calling for me. "Emma! Emma!" Brandon came running over to me and started tugging my arm. "Guess who's here?! Guess who's here?! Nana and pop pop are here!" My eyes widen, What are they doing here. Let me tell you a story first.

Back when my parents were in high school. My mom was known as a good girl in school, she came from a wealth family, in other words my grandparents were loaded, anyway she got good grades and all that other goody-two shoe stuff. That was all until she met my dad. They had a typical love story, bad boy meets good girl, love at first sight. Anyway, they had high expectations for her, even for who she was going to marry. The one thing my mom knew that they couldn't control was who she fell in love with. My grandparents hated my dad since the moment she brought him home to meet them. Multiple times they try to pay him to leave her, they even tried to break them up but, obviously it didn't work. Apparently, their daughter's happiness wasn't important to them.

They were very disappointed in her, especially when they found out she was pregnant with his child aka my older brother. They completely disowned for that. She wasn't their daughter anymore. She went to live with my dad and his family after that. Unlike my mom's parents, yeah they were upset with them, they weren't going to let them live on the street. They loved my mom, they were the complete opposite to my mom's. They knew about their son behavior, they were so happy that he had found someone like her.

My parents didn't live there for that long, only through high school. That got lucky that my grandma was a stay at home mom, so they had a babysitter 24/7 when they were at school and work. They moved out after graduating high school and into an apartment building near the college my mother was going to. My mom had classes in the morning and my dad worked at night. It was hard for them only being able to see each other for a few hours each day. But then my second oldest brother was born, my dad was working full time, my mom was taking online classes, and my grandma and grandpa would watch my brothers on the weekends to give my parents a break.

Skip a few years, my parents moved out of their small apartment into the house they are living in now. With their family growing they needed more space. My parents still weren't married at this time. Both had jobs now and things still weren't easy for them. My parents had to ask our neighbors, which you all know are the Hood's and Hemming's, to watch my brothers after school for an hour or two. Which they accepted one cause they are the nicest people I've ever met and two Calum, Thomas, Luke, and Robert have older siblings. After a 4 months of living in their new house my mom became pregnant with me, their favorite child. But seriously my mom was excited she was having a girl, that's when my dad finally decided to ask my mom to marry him.

Skip another few years, and now on to the reason why I hate my grandparents. When my younger brother was born it was the first time they showed up at the hospital. To this day none of us know how they found out cause no one told them. Like I said, my mom hasn't spoken to her parent they kicked her out. Apparently, something when wrong the night my mom gave birth that doctors didn't see until it was too late. She started getting sick two weeks later, she then passed away a week later. My dad had taken us out of school for a while and my grandparent came to take care of us and the baby. My dad was a wreak and her parents got word of her passing and blame her death on my dad and Brandon for killing her which didn't help at all. My brothers and I had to stay at the boy's house for a month or until my dad calmed down, my grandma didn't want us near him is this state. My mother was-is the love of his life and she life just was things were getting better for them. My mom's parent hated and I mean hated Brandon for what they think he did to their daughter and he was just a new born baby at the time. To this day we still haven't told him about our grandparent hatred for him.

*Back to the Present*

"Come on, come on" Brandon tugged me into the kitchen where my dad and grandparents were sitting around the kitchen table.

"Emma, Sweetheart it's so great to see you again" my nana said, I can hear the judgment in her voice has her eyed me up and down.

"It's good to see you too" I said eyeing her and turn to my brother. "Brandon, why don't you go upstairs. I need to talk to nana and pop pop alone"

"But-but...dad" my brother stuttered.

"Listen to your sister and go upstairs" My dad said quickly.

I watched as my brother ran up the stairs and waited until I heard his door slammed shut. "Okay, why are you really here?" I said facing them again.

"We can't come and visit our grandchild-"

"Cut the crap and answer me!" I yelled, I don't have time for their stalling.

"Zachary, are you going to let her talk to us like that" my nana said, trying to play the victim here.

"Why don't you answer her question?" was all he said.

"See this is why we should take Emma with us. See how she acts, she shouldn't be surrounded by all these boys" She cringed, while saying that word. "She needs to come live with us, so we can turn her into a proper lady" She stated, like it was the best idea in the world. They just want to turn me into the daughter they never had.

"You have no right to tell me how I rise my child. And if Katrina was still her she'd agree with me. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" My dad yelled.

They stud up. "You're going to regret now coming with us" They said and headed for the door.

"The only thing I regret is being related to you!" I yelled back and slammed the door shut behind them leaning against it. My dad and I share the same annoyed expression. Now even two seconds later, the doorbell rang. What do they want now?! I aggressively opened the door. "What?!" I screamed. "Oh, Luke" He looked kind of scared, but it went away after a few seconds.

"We were supposed to study together today" showing me his books. "But if this is a bad time I can come back later or tomorrow?"

"No now is fine, come in" I said, moving aside. I turned to my dad. "We are going to go upstairs and study"

"Alright just keep that door open" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Comment and Vote*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 10.2K 49
In which Luke is in a relationship with Victoria's older sister, Claire, but Victoria and everyone else knows Luke deserves someone better.
1.7K 5 100
A 17 year old girl moves from her home country, New Zealand, and tries to start a new life. But memories from her past start coming back when she mee...
4.9K 241 41
Norah Clifford is great at not getting noticed - she's the average wallflower. Not too pretty, but not too ugly. Not too popular, and not too lame. C...
22.3K 816 66
"what happened to us?" "well, we hated each other." she hates him, he hates her. petty rivalry, rumours, comments tore their friendship apart. they...