Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!

1.4K 32 12
By TheSpectre21

Goku: RRRRHYYAAAAAA!!!

*BOOM*

Goku: KYYAAA!!!!

*BOOM*

Goku: HAAAAA!!!!

*BOOM*

Black and Goku fought in the air, trading punches and kicks with one another. Their clash sent shockwaves throughout Vale and would blow away in its path. Meanwhile, Tanya was with you and everyone else came to your aid. They tried to wake you, but you wouldn't come to.

Raven: Y/N! Wake up! Please!

Yashiro: Ohh man, that's a serious wound. We gotta get him help now!

Goku: Tanya!

They all looked up to see Goku push away Black and take out a small brown bag from his Gi. He threw it towards them, and Cole caught it.

Goku: They're senzu beans! Feed him one!

Tanya: R-Right!

Cole tossed the bag and she grabbed the bean from the bag. With you being knocked out, she put the bean in her mouth, chewed it up, and mouth fed you. After pulling away, your aura appeared around you. Your eyes lit up and you shot up from your seated position.

Y/N: What!? What happened!? My rage blinded me.

Raven: Calm down, you're okay.

Tai: Guys we gotta go now, things are heating up.

They were about to head towards the bullhead, but it was blown up suddenly.

Zamasu: You're not going anywhere, mortals.

Y/N: Tch, Cole, get everyone out of here.

Cole: But Y/N-

Y/N: DO AS I SAY NOW DAMN IT! LISTEN TO YOUR LEADER!! THAT'S AN ORDER!!

Cole jumped at your outburst, and nodded nervously. You turned towards Zamasu with a glare.

Y/N: You're mine. *transforms to super saiyan blue* GYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

You flew off towards Zamasu, and kicked him miles away. You followed him as Black saw you and followed as well. The four of you continued your battle over Vale, as the others evacuated civilians. Your clashes and blast rained over Vale, blowing away entire blocks and buildings. People ran for their lives, as you fought just a few meters above them. Cole and the other made it back to Vale, and he was heading in an opposite direction.

Cole: You guys get somewhere safe! I gotta get Y/N's mom and sister!

Christina: Be careful!

Cole: Heh, don't worry. I gotta make it back, we've got one last month before our child is born. I love you.

Chirstina: I love you.

They shared a quick kiss as Cole looked to Tanya.

Cole: Quick, turn super saiyan. I can't use my semblance unless you use yours.

Tanya: Okay.

She transformed, and then Cole used his semblance and changed as well. He flew towards your home area, and saw everything was still okay.

Cole: Their blast haven't reached out here.

Cole landed in front of your house, and knocked repeatedly on the door until it opened to reveal your mother.

Mom: Cole?

Cole: No time to explain Mrs.L/N, we gotta get you and Crystal to safety. Now.

Mom: Crystal! Kayla!

Crystal came running to her mom as she carried Kayla with her.

Crystal: Mommy, I'm scared.

Mom: Don't worry. Cole, let's go.

Cole: Yeah.

He let her climb onto his back as he picked up Crystal and Kayla in his arms. As he flew in the air, he could see Goku and Black fighting. Vale was covered in a sea of fire, as debris filled the air with their battle.

Mom: My goodness...who would do this?....

Cole: Some angry Gods.

Crystal: Where's big brother!? I want big brother! I want Y/N!

Cole: I can't let you go to him, he's fighting right now.

???: Then let me bring him to you.

Suddenly, Cole heard something flying towards him, and when he turned he saw you flying towards him. You crashed into them, and all of you fell to the ground. Cole caught himself, and was able to land lightly, but all of them did roll on the floor. You groaned as you laid on the ground and your mother, sister and Kayla saw you and rushed to your side.

Mom: OHH MY GOD! Y/N!!

Crystal: BIG BROTHER! GET UP! GET UP!!! *shakes you as Kayla licks your face in comfort*

Zamasu: Hmmmm, huh? What is that monstrosity?

Zamasu looked off in the distance, and saw Beacon floating in the air. He flew to Black, and kicked Goku away.

Black: What? I was enjoying the "main dish."

Zamasu: They have created an ugly structure that taints this world. *points to Beacon*

Black: Hmph, what an ugly sight.

Play Song

They both raised their hands in the air and charged a special attack.

Zamasu&Black: Be gone.

They threw the giant ball of energy towards Beacon, and it surged with raging power.

Goku: No!

Raven: Beacon!

Tanya: NO!

The ball of energy fell towards the center of Beacon, and a massive explosion tore through the Academy. Beacon shattered as debris fell to the ground. Once Beacon impacted the ground, there was a massive explosion that blew away entire buildings within a 50 mile radius. Everyone stared in complete shock seeing Beacon get destroyed, as Zamasu and Black smirked at their work.

Cole: O-Our home...

Tai: No...

Black: Do you understand now, mortals? You have no chance...

Zamasu: Not against the Gods. Now then...

Zamasu turned his sights back to you, and smirked. He raised his hand towards you and your sister saw this and ran in front of you.

Y/N: CRYSTAL!! GET OUT THE WAY!!

Zamasu: *smirks* Perish for your sins.

He fired countless amounts of purple energy blast, and you grabbed Crystal and shielded her. You took the hits for her, and was blown away. You and Crystal landed hard, and she was unconscious. You crawled to her and laid on top of her to make she wouldn't get hit.

Y/N: N-No...please...shield her...

???: *in head* I will, don't worry...

The maidens aura that was on you had transferred and irradiated around her body. You smiled as you stood up and stumbled as you faved Zamasu.

Y/N: You'll...pay...for what you did...*takes weak fighting stance*

Cole: Y/N! No! You're too weak!

Black: Hmph, Y/N, your role as an "appetizer" is over. I guess we just have to put you down.

He dashed towards you and you blocked weakly, and he punched your arms. You were sent flying through buildings, and appeared behind you, kicking you in the back.

Y/N: AHHHH!!

Tanya: Y/N!

She dashed in tried to land a punch, but he blocked easily, and punched her straight to the ground. She was knocked out of super saiyan, and laid on the floor knocked out. A portal opened above him, and Raven dropped from the sky with her sword above her head.

Raven: DIE!!!!

Black: Hmph, how pathetic.

He grabbed her blade and snapped it in two. Then he grabbed her by the throat and he threw her towards you, and when you both landed, you created a crater under you.

Cole: Damn it...*looks to your mom* Get Crystal out of here, and run to the hills. Hurry!

She nodded as she strained herself to get up. She ran to Crystal as Cole powered up and flew towards Black.

Cole: You're mine!

Black: In your dreams.

He backhanded him away, and Cole was sent flying into a building. Cole fell to the ground as Zamasu and Black laid waste to Vale. Explosions covered the city, and huntsman and huntresses did their best to try and scratch them, but to no avail. Countless people died, and many more were hurt and injured.

Zamasu: I can see it now. The ideal world for Gods, by Gods.

Goku flew up from the rubble he was tossed in and stared them down.

Goku: How did you even come back? Zen-chan erased you, I remember.

Black: Ahhh, I remember as well, the dark void to which we were condemned to. But be that as it may...

Zamasu: We were suddenly brought up, and floated in the oblivion that was the future.

Goku's Thoughts: Damn, it must have been when Pilaf accidentally wished our enemies back to life.

Black: Our hatred and rage against you mortals grew even larger, and we used the time ring to come back to this time.

Black: We'll create our ideal world in this time.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning hit Zamasu, and created a huge explosion. Once the smoke cleared, Zamasu turned to be unscathed, and looked at Lightning.

Zamasu: The current Goddess of Chaos.

Black: How pitiful, for a God to fight with mortals, you are weak just as they are.

Zamasu: You do not deserve the title of Goddess.

Zamasu&Black: Witness our divine light.

They charged another attack, and sent it towards Lightning. She wasn't fast enough, and a massive explosion shined all over Vale. In the air, Goku appeared with Lightning next to him.

Goku: That was close.

Lightning: Thanks.

???: ZAMASU!!!! BLACK!!!!

Down below, you rose from the ground as your power exploded out of you.

Y/N: You will fall to by my hand! GET ERASED INTO OBLIVION!!!!

You charged your Final Flash, and blasted both of them away. As you continued the attack, two figures were seen coming closer to you in the beam. Suddenly, your beam was shattered, and Zamasu's body instantly healed. You gasoed as Black formed a ki blade, and slashed you across the chest. You yelled in agony as you kicked him into a building, but he bounced back and fired needles from his blade, impaling your body, and then exploding.

Y/N:GYYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

*BOOM*

You fell out of your super saiyan blue and landed on the ground. Cole watched as you laid there, unable to move.

Black: Haha, foolish mortal.

Hearing this, Cole suddenly snapped, and began to growl loudly, feeling his wolf instincts kick in. He began to grunt and pant as he felt the power inside him boiling.

Zamasu: Now, to erase the rest of these beings on this world.

Black: They still do not understand, to stand against us...

Zamasu: Is to sin against all Gods.

Cole: SHUT UP!!!

Zamasu: Huh?

Cole: JUST SHUT UP!!! YOU'RE THE ONES TRYING TO KILL US ALL!! YOU THINK WE'LL JUST LET YOU WIPE US OUT!??! OF COURSE NOT!! YOU'LL PAY FOR HURTING THEM!!!

Cole's eyes were whitening as his power was rising. Cole remembered all the instances you and your friends had gotten hurt, and how you almost died. Then, he remembered how Zamasu was going to blast away you and your sister. This fueled his rage even farther.

Cole: AHHHHHH!!!!!! *punches ground making it crack* GO AHEAD AND CALL IT A SIN! I WON'T STAND AND WATCH MY FRIENDS DIE!!! *eyes whiten and voice distorts* RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He unleashed a beam of power into the sky as his energy skyrocketed, blowing away everything around him. Christina heard his voice from afar as she helped civilians.

Christina: Cole...

She placed her hands on her belly, as she stared at Vale with worry. Cole turned as his body was bulging with incredible, and Zamasu and Black were shocked, along with Goku. Cole turned around as he shouted to the sky, increasing his power.

Cole: *distorted voice* KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue electricity surged all over his body as a blue aura surrounded his body. The raging power was enough to wake you up, as you stared while lying down as Cole continued to power up. The beam of light became smaller and disappeared as Cole emerged from the light in super saiyan form, with the aura of a God's around him. With each step he took, the earth underneath him cracked and gave way.

Cole: Black! Zamasu!

You stared as he gave into his wolf instincts, and he had canine teeth showing.

Cole: You...You...!

He charged a ball of energy in his hand as he shit his glare towards them.

Cole: YOU'RE MINE!!!! KYYAAAAAA!!!!!!

*BOOM*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 544 35
You are Y/N Branwen, the half brother to Ruby and cousin to Yang. After Y/N gets accepted into Beacon Academy with his cousin and half sister, Y/N me...
35.9K 567 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...
326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
272K 6.4K 40
(F/N) doesn't remember where he came from, he doesn't even know anything about the world. Events get set in motion after Ozpin, Glynda, and Qrow find...