Unfaithful.

Від softpoetry_

❝ people say your mistakes do not define you , but where her beautiful mistake gonna lead her to ? ❞ all rig... Більше

1| Girl friend?
2| Eye contact.
3| We?
4| Jealousy wake up feelings.
5| Coward.
6| Rainy night.
7 | Pranking Niall.
8 | little black dress.
9| Sex and cheating.
10 | Secret revealed.
11| drunk.
12| Back to the ex.
13| She fired me.
14| confusing.
15| doubt.
16 | secret revealed.
17 | A mistake.
18 | Justin bieber?
19|Rude.
20| D for Drama.
Chapter 21 .
Chapter 22 .
Chapter 23 .
Chapter 24 .
Chapter 25 .
Chapter 26 .
chapter 27
chapter 28 . '
chapter 30 .
chapter 31 .
chapter 32
chapter 33 .
chapter 34 .
chapter 35 .
chapter 36 .
chapter 37.
Chapter 38 .
《 Epilogue 》

chapter 29 .

183 37 13
Від softpoetry_

Ria's P.O.V :

Since the day of last night was eventhful . I stayed at home with zayn who didn't talk to me for ages but forced me to stay with him  and only him because he was worried , for god's sake im sick and tired of this drama .

I even tried to check on harry so i called him hundred times but he didn't pick up , not even once . I just hope he's okay . for right now , the only positive thing in my life is the baby inside me. he saved me by giving me a reason to keep my life or else  my life would be over  by now i'm not that strong but  he or she is making me stronger and giving me a reason to keep going .

__

I woke up the next day after trying so hard to sleep at the night . I woke up tired of life

I got out from the room and  walked downstairs towards the kitchen as i saw zayn was chilling there .

" morning " i said avoiding the eye contacting .

" morning " he replied after he sipped his cofee .

Silence was fulling the place it's s like we're dead or something but he finally decided to talk about something and broke the silence .

" so are you gonna tell me what happened yesterday ? " he wondedred looking straight at me.

I was expecting that question from him  but i'll deny what happened anyways , i don't want more troubles.

" nothing happened zayn " i answered as i faced him trying not to make him sucpect or doubt anything .

" yeah right " he sarcastically mouthed .

" zayn..you get it wrong , we were just .. " i started a lie but i couldn' t find the right words as i hesistated too much.

" so how you explain your both shirts on the ground and you crying and him sitting on the floor and  burrying his face , ah ? " he yelled while threwing his hands everywhere .

" stop yelling , ugh .  he's my bestfriend " i added to make things clear .

He stood up to put his empty cup on the table then started to talk : " you're going with me today " he suddenly changed the subject .

" okay " i agreed at first not knowing where or when and having no clue about what he just said .

" wait ,where ? " i wondered before he left the room .

" a party at the house tonight " he said as he kept walking towards his room .

At the house ? Party ? That means that it will be there drinks ,  Liam , harry and all ? I'm done now .

I putted my coffe on the table then picked my phone and called harry for the last time but his  phone is off once again . This one is driving me crazzy also  , what should i do right now ?

__

" Ready ? " zayn yelled from downstairs and that accidentally remind me of the day when i was home alone and he came to pick me on a rainy day but not the time for memories .

" coming anyways " i yelled back , picked my phone and walked downstairs .

We both hopped in the car and made our way to the house .

" 8 pm . That's early ? " i mouthed after i checked the time .

" it's just a small reonion " zayn replied and i nodded " oh ".

" cute little black dress " Zayn let out a little flirt words from his mouth as he stared at me and i smiled as i looked at my phone again while waiting for Harry to call me back or leave a message or anything ugh .

" Black again ? " zayn continued which made me lift my eyes from the screen in front of me and look at him .

" black outside because black inside "

i think what i said made him shut but i added " black is my favorite color anyways "

" black isn't a color " he replied trying to raise his clever but not gonna beat mine .

" it is and it's very beautiful color " i respond back as i looked at my phone screen again .

" are we gonna talk about that right now ? " he wondered as he noticed me busy watching my phone .

" nope "

" thank god , we arrived " he sarcastically again spoke .

__

Liam's P.O.V

Our closest friends are coming today but Ria isn't here . I don't know  what to say or to tell , i didn't fix things yet , how can i tell that she cheated on me ? And with zayn ?

By mentionig his name on my mind  zayn came from the door hand to hand with a girl . This playboy ah ..  but what got my atention is the girl , she was Ria . Is this real ? Or it just me , i already took few shots.

Nope that's real and hand to hand with zayn .

" here's your girl " zayn said from behind , i turned away to face him with Ria and now i could say that he wanna save the situation , he want me to forgive him and make up with Ria .

he grabbed her hands and helped them travel to mine , i felt great as our hands thouched . it felt like a wind that thouched my heart and i'm thankful that managments aren't here to see that , they made me do that shit .

Ria didn't pay attention at me at all she was looking all around the room and looking straight at zayn's eyes , she 's kidding with me right now . is she really that into him ?

" oh my beauty your beast is out there " i leaned a little bit then said pointing at zayn who walked back towards us and made the biggest mistake of my life which is letting go of Ria's hands .

" stop it Liam " Ria whispered with sadness , afraid at zayn who might be get hurt ? what about my feelings ? my heart ? my love for her ? .

" you just shut the fuck up " i stated firmly and  quitely making sure that no one else will hear me , as i came back to my sense after i watched Ria's eyes turned to tears , maybe i get her wrong and now i hurted her one more time .

" you're just .. unbelievable " Ria pleaded as she gave up on me by walking away from me .

__

Ria's P.O.V :

Liam being a jerk again , he's hurting me again he don't feel just a little bit of guilty or regret, that's insane , mentionning guilt . I have to find harry i feel guilty either for hurting him even when i didn't mean it .

I started to look first on  the balcony but instead of founding harry i find zayn who was alone out there with a cup on his hands , he was drinking and i didnt want to bother him so i just decided to leave but he trendly grabbed my arms   and handed me a red cup .

" just drink and forget about what that idiot said , he don't know what he's losing " zayn spoke while standing next to me on the balcony , his words surprised me

Unfortunattely ,  i can't drink  but zayn don't know about this yet  and he'll lose his mind if he knew , i just stood there and grabbed the red cup without taking a sip .

" umm yeah " i replied while starring at the brightest stars that was swimming on the sky .

" do you know where's harry ? " i asked puting away the cup .

" On the studio as always . I bet he's writting a song right now " zayn responded as he draw a little grin on his face .

" yeah , i should've known " the last thing i mouthed then walked towards the studio .

I slightly opened the door to find harry sitting on the floor and with his notebook on the hands . He looked up at me then i smiled . I'm trying so hard to be positive and to make him feel better because i know the feelings i know it sucks but those things are out of my hands .

" hiii " i started to speak as i trendly sat next to him .

" hey " he slowly with a low volume replied.

" cheer up love " i said while trying to tease him , he finally smiled .

" love , that's my word " he whisperd then glared away to the lyrics writting on the paper which was in front of him .

I chuckled then asked him " writing new songs ?" . He nodded .

" about ? " i added a question .

" love , heartbreak , being in the friendzone ? " the way he said it while looking at me in that special look he used to give me made me feel much worse then i've ever felt .

" harry .. i'm sorry " i hardly lifted my eyes to him as i let go an apology while taking his hands and looking down at them . even that was from my heart i know it won't make him feel any better .

but he surprised me by moving his hands from mine .

" i promise you , i wont destroy anything anymore " i confessed while holding back the tears in my eyes , he didnt look back at me or replied me .

" i'm leaving -.. this city and i won't disturb anyone's life -.. anymore " i stated in between cries  but he inturepted me by threwing the book away while drawning a mad look at his face then swiftly stood up

" what ? " he exclaimed .

" i know i made mistakes -..i'm only a human after all " i declared while trying so bad to fight the tears from coming out and to be strong but i failed again .

" What are you talking about ? " he exclaimed again and i just kept looking at him while my heart was aching and frowning . I wanna be quite i dont wanna talk anymore , i can't talk anymore . Life's getting harder.

" dont you ever dare to leave , no " harry yelled and i rushed to lock the door so nobody can hear this .

" i have to " i admitted while laying my back on the door then walked closer towards him but He walked away from me a litte bit .

" i can't .. " he said while hitting his wall with his fist .

" harry stop ..listen, listen please ? " i begged him to listen and to try to understand me and why i'm doing this but he don't seem to get any of what iam saying .

He walked towards me as he faced me and looked straight to my eyes and started to say while running his fingers through my hair .

" we'll go to another world ? We'll go away from all these people , just don't leave me , don't ! "

" harry -.. " i wanted to continue but i just couldn't , i'm out of words i just   putted my head on his chest and start to cry even more .

_
_

Emotional chapter right ? Idk but i cried at the last part .

Anyways guys please vote and comment for me.? And if you make covers pls pm me ily all xo

See you next chapter -->

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.3K 96 18
True love isn't found, it's built. Too bad we didn't build ours strong enough
4.3K 78 15
When someone you loves cheats on you you already feel shit, and it certainly dosen't help when that person you loved was Niall Horan...
534 56 17
things don't always go the way you planned
117 12 10
Sometimes you should know the person you love might just be the wrong person.........