Kiss Me If You Dare [VKOOK]

By bunnyLia16

Jeon Jungkook's family has a curse placed on them, of which they can only kiss one person their whole life. J... More

1 The beginning
2 Who are you?
3 Backyard make-out
4 Seal the curse
5 You've been marked
6 Lunch with me
7 Call me 'hyung'
8 Truth hurts
10 The rules
11 Stop staring
12 He's back
13 Broken trust
14 I'm slowly falling
15 Fated person
16 I own you
17 Fever
18 Catching Feelings
19 Phonecall
20 sending off

9 Let me kiss you

9.5K 561 266
By bunnyLia16

JJK POV

I have been locking my self inside my room for god-knows-how-long. Well, not that long but maybe just 6 hours at its most.

You see, by that time Taehyung confessed those words to me and probably took my second kiss, everything went all blurry. I didn't understand a single thing that was happening. All I could think of at that moment was to pry my body away from him and go home. But what really came out weird that day was when I checked my wrist and the mark suddenly came back to it's original shape. The heart-shaped bruise didn't sting my skin like before. It just reappeared right there after Taehyung detached his lips from mine.

Enough about that flashback stuff and let me get back to what's currently happening to me.

There I was, seated on the bed with my head leaning on the headboard, looking at the spherical light bulb that was hanging on the ceiling. I sighed and looked at my marked wrist. I touched the surface and mumbled, "Why do I have to experience this? Why should the cupid curse my ancestor's descendants just because of his ungodly doing? Well.... it really was unacceptable but- oh come on! I should be living my teenage life in the most normal way I can think of..." I sighed, "Can my life get any worse?" While slowly sliding my body down the soft mattress, I flipped my body downward and plopped my face on the pillow before gripping on the bed sheets and screamed to my heart's content. Good thing, my parents can't hear this.

💮

The following day didn't go quite as well as I planned it would be. When I reached the gates of the school, I was bombarded with questions like,

'are you and Taehyung dating?' , 'how long have you been together?' , 'did you guys have sex already?'

...and some more. Sure, it was tough trying to ignore them since they've been drowning me in questions that seemed too lewd for my ears. I could barely make my way to my locker because of this huge crowd suffocating me and most probably paving the hallways like the darkness of the night, leaving no space for me to walk on.

Well, that was until someone blew a whistle, making the students groan out of irritation. Some were startled by the loud sound that most of the girls gasped and some shrieked exaggeratedly. The majority of the crowd went running away from the scene and some still stayed near my precious personal bubble that might have already popped a while ago.

A loud voice echoed through the hallways, "How can you, imbeciles, not hear the bell ring for first period? Everyone, get inside your classrooms now!"

I looked over to who that voice belonged to and by the time my eyes fell on that certain savior of mine, I was surprised to see that jet black haired guy with matching round glasses- Jimin seonbae.

His eyebrows were knitted together into a frown as he motioned everyone, except me to go to class. It was rather strange how he's probably roaring at the students for walking like slugs and how untidy their uniforms have been worn, while he simply ignored my presence that is basically 2 meters away from his position.

Since the said male is pretty much busy with the whole scolding ceremony in the hallway, might as well ran off to my class now, right?

My feet didn't even had the chance to take one step away from the scene when he suddenly called me,

"Jeon,"

Footsteps were heard nearing my place. Actually, for once I think it's a good thing to look down onto the floor and find interest in smashed pebbles covered with marble tiles.

"this doesn't mean you're excused as well. Get to class."

Dude, I was just about to go!

After that being said, he passed by my side and walked off to wherever the hell he's going.

Wow, for a student council president, he sure is one heck of a guy- and a strict one with his job.

Though I don't blame him, this school isn't really that much strict when it comes to school rules and regulations. Maybe it was a good idea to make a change - a bit.

Oh, just to let you know, my mask made a comeback and I couldn't be happier to wear this again after all those humiliating things that happened to me.

But hey, this is better than being kis-

"Taehyung, I made this for you last night a-and I hope you... uh read it."

On the other side of lockers, another girl was confessing to the one and only -Kim Taehyung.

As much as I don't like to eavesdrop on other people's business, I can't help myself to take a peek at the situation. Hurriedly, I hid once again at the side of a locker and watched as the two girls struggled to push another girl towards a bored Taehyung while holding an envelope with pink hearts glued to each edge with her shaking hands.

"I LIKE YOU, SEONBAE-NIM! Will you be my boyfriend?" the girl shouted louder than expected. It sent a shrilling tone onto my ears- and not only me but I also saw Taehyung covering one of his own and scrunched up his nose.

Tsk... so rude.

Since I got no part in this unimportant confession, I turned to go, ready to leave the premises when suddenly,

"Jungkook,"

I'll be damned.

Footsteps are quickly nearing my place and it would definitely be a freaking mistake if I turn around to look at him.

"Good morning, kitten."

A hand coiled around my unsuspecting waist and was immediately pulled into a warm side hug. Taehyung's hot breath fanned ever so elegantly across my reddening earlobe as he grazed his lips on it.

"I've been looking for you since a while ago. Why didn't you go to me?" his voice was rasped and I plead to the heavens above to please paint my face back to my original skintone because this growing blush plastered on my cheeks is definitely not helping my situation.

"Oh... And for that confession of yours, " Taehyung turned to face the shocked girl and said, "sorry I already got my eyes set on someone else." A sudden tug on my side pulled closer to the warmth of his touch as a sign that it was me he meant.

And with that, that girl along with her friends ran away while crying her eyes out.

"That shooed her away. Thank God." he said, still not bothering to let go of my waist. And when I thought his grip would now loosen, he pulled me back and turned me around so I could face him. His hands grabbed my shoulders and started to bore holes into my face.
"What the hell are you wearing? Jeez! I thought you got rid of that thing already." I squirmed under Taehyung's stare as he kept going on and on about the mask I'm wearing again.

He sighed and the grip on my shoulders softened. "Never mind about this", While now rubbinGM the side if his neck, he said, "Actually, a-about yesterday-"

"Stop. Don't talk about that anymore."

"I just wanted to ap-"

"Leave me alone, Taehyung-seonbae."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Just leave me alone already. You've had what you wanted from me, right?"

Where's all this confidence coming from? Oh god please help!

Taehyung scoffed and backed away from me a bit and leaned on the metal lockers while ruffling his newly dyed dark brown hair.

"I know where this is going," he then looked at me with an expression as cold as ice "you plan on wearing that mask now after what happened yesterday so you could avoid kissing me."

"I-"

"Does that mean that you really hate me kissing you? Do you really not like me that much?"

"I -I don't know"

To be honest, what happened yesterday wasn't really some surprise but at some point, there's just a huge feeling in me that didn't want to avoid it. Yet, I couldn't let Taehyung know about that now, could I?

"What the hell?! You don't know? What kind of person wouldn't even know what's what?! Anyway, take that off!" Quickly, Taehyung snatched my mask and threw it somewhere in the hallway. He held my wrists and frowned at me. I immediately, out of instinct, covered my lips and shut my eyes close.

"Am I really that disgusting?" His voice swelled with sadness and at that moment I had the courage to look him directly in the eye. "You really don't see me as a love target as much as I do to you?" slowly, his hands fell on his sides.

"I'm sorry. I don't really know about those feelings"

I did what the same thing he did which was to look at the floor. I could almost feel my eyes brimming with tears until,

"Alright. I understand."

What?

"I won't ever kiss you again... if that's what you really want." With those last words, I watched him grip his bag walked down the hallway with wide shocked eyes.

Will he really be leaving me from of on? Am I ready to face the misfortune coming way?

💮

After he said that he'd never kiss me from this day forward, he's doing this now?

From the view I'm getting up in the rooftop, I could see Taehyung playing with five girls by the soccer field. And by playing, I meant touching here and there but never once have I seen him accept a kiss offer for anyone of them. I retreated from my current position and slid back down to my lunch perfectly placed on the cold floor.

I remembered the time I had my lunch with Taehyung and it only made me lose my appetite thinking that at this moment, he's with someone else. I know I don't have the right to be unhappy about his whereabouts but I just can't help but feel lonely even if I've only been with him once.

I sigh, "I guess I'll just have to eat this at home later"

💮

For hours, he's done the same thing. Never has he ever made eye contact with me and that only made my heart swell. It hurt and I mentally hit myself for feeling that.

Even at the library, during my free time which was also the time where the seniors were supposed to have Practical Research, he noticed my presence but didn't even bother to look at me.

Also, when he and his classmates sat across the table I was at, he completely ignored me. And when I thought he was calling out to me when he wanted to borrow a mechanical pencil but he was actually pointing to the guy behind me, it hurt. It felt like someone just shot me straight on my poor heart.

He really did mean it when he said he'll leave me alone.

💮

It's now time for dismissal and probably minutes away from the awaiting misfortune to greet me on the starting line.

As I went out of the classroom, after Mingyu bid me his goodbye because he said he'll be going somewhere with his seonbae, I was then bombarded with hundreds of loud rumors. Some where about me being a jerk for ejecting Taehyung and some were happy ones that he has already gotten rid of a filthy shit like me.

After emptying my locker, I passed by an unfamiliar classriim where I heard a familiar voice spoke,

"Teahyung~ let's go to the mall. It's been a while since you've been hanging out with me ever since that time you have become interested with that boy."

"Sorry, I'm not really in the mood for shopping. Maybe some other time."

I peeked through through the window and saw Taehyung sitting on his chair at the very back with a girl leaning down on his desk.

"Fine then. At least just give me a kiss."

Wait, no! Stop!

Mommy said that if the one that first kissed my ancestor's descendants kisses another person, the misfortune won't only go to me but also that person as well and it's doubled the consequence! I can't let Taehyung suffer twice as much as I did!

I was so ready to barge into that classroom when what I heard made me stop at my track.

"That's right.. But I've already stopped doing that thing,"

He said that while carrying his bag and finally went out of the classroom, pausing for a but when he saw me standing in front of him with wide eyes. He sent me a soft smile then turned around to face that girl again and said,

"I will never do that ever again. I will only kiss someone whom I truly love and will also love me back."

He calmly walked away from the scene, leaving me shocked and amazed at some point.

I have always looked on the bad side of people whom are flirty. But what happened yesterday was far from what I had in mind. It was different. I finally realised that all this time, he was only trying to make me feel alright; make feel as if I was being cared for. He was showing me the good side of things. He made me feel what it felt to be alone.

That made me happy. He was thinking for my sake. I didn't somewhat avoid that kiss because deep in Taehyung's eyes, I could see that he was dead serious and honest.

His feelings were not light after all. They were all true.

I ran towards his direction and pushed through the crowd of students tailing behind him. I got a lot of threats but I could only care less because what I'm feeling now is something I want Taehyung to know, right now.

He turned around, only to feel me push my whole body onto him which made him lose his balance and fall to ground. He looked at me straight in the eyes — shocked from what I did.

"Jungko—"

And there, I finally kissed him.

Jk- black ; Th- grey

(just imagine that it's taekook doing that kissing position while at the middle of the hallway)

I pull away and watched Taehyung widen his eyes while looking at me.

"I can never dislike you, Taehyung! I can't and I never will"

With all the students' gasps being heard around us, we only stared at one another until I felt the same lips touch my own to kiss me once again.

And I just don't know what could be more relaxing than this.

You don't hate me, right?

Truly, I am very sorry for not updating for such a long period of time.

But anyway, thank you for all the support. I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
14.9K 1.9K 43
Cursed because of his broken heart, but love was the only answer. Except there was no one that loves him, no one ever did. Namjoon embarks on an adve...
31.8K 1.5K 19
Timid college student Jungkook pines after Taehyung, who he's been in love with since high school. All of a sudden, notorious playboy Taehyung seems...
81 0 22
When a chance encounter sparks a fierce rivalry between Taehyung and Jungkook, neither expects the journey it will take them on. As their initial ani...