Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come

1.8K 36 17
By TheSpectre21

Lightning: You think I'm scared? Please, your big dumb hair just makes you both look like an idiot.

Goku: Well, we're ready. Show us what you've got.

You both floated there as Lightning lightly growled at you. She readied her scythe as you both kept your positions.

Lightning: I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT TRUE POWER IS!!! HYAAAA!!!

*SLASH*

She swung her scythe down towards Goku, but he moved so fast, it was like he disappeared. Then you appeared, and grabbed her scythe.

Y/N: You won't be needing this.

You yanked her scythe away, and threw it towards the ground. It impaled the dirt, and you kicked her away. She flew back, and Goku appeared behind her. She turned in time, and clashed fist with him, and engulfed her hand in fire, and her other in lightning. She tried to strike Goku, but he was too fast, and grabbed her from behind.

Lightning: Agh! Let me go! *struggles*

Goku: Just hold on now.  Y/N!

Y/N: Got it!

You flew straight towards them, and Goku released her and flew away just before you kicked her in the stomach. She spat up saliva and held her stomach as you and Goku floated next to each other.

Y/N: Enough, let's end this.

Goku: Right.

You aimed your palms forward, as Goku reeled his arms back. You charged the Final Flash as he charged his kamehameha.

Lightning's Thoughts: Oh no!

She put a shield around her using her maiden's aura, after charging your attacks, both of you fired.

Y/N: FINAL FLASH!!!!!

Goku: HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

You both fired your beams, and they collided with her shield. She was being pushed back, and crashed into a mountain as you held your attack. She gritted her teeth as her barrier began to fail, and cracked under the pressure.

Lightning: HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She couldn't hold it anymore, and finally let her guard down. Your blast shredded through her shield, and the rock plateau she was pushed against was blown away. A massive explosion occurred as you both stood there. Finally, your energy was catching up to you, and you both began to breathe heavily.

Y/N: *reverts to super saiyan 2 & pant* *pant* I forget *pant* *pant* how much stamina that form *pant* uses.

Goku: *reverts back to super saiyan 2* Yeah, still haven't gotten used to it either.

Y/N: Anyways, did we get her?

Goku: I don't know.

You both stared at the smoke as it cleared, and once it did, it revealed she was still there, but breathing heavily. Scratches were present, but her aura was healing her.

Y/N: You're still standing, I'm impressed.

Lightning: Tch, you bastard...

Y/N: Listen, I don't want to fight anymore. What made you do this?

Lightning: Even if I told you, a person like you would never understand. I was left alone, abandoned, an outcast. It wasn't until Salem found me in her younger days. She treated my like her own flesh and blood sister. When I achieved my powers of chaos, I enacted my wrath on everyone that hurt me and betrayed me. Eventually, my power rose so high, I had been turned into a Goddess. I watched everyday as you pathetic humans and faunus lived your lives happy, and it disgusted me. Why did everyone get a happy life, while mine was destroyed!?

You saw she was tearing up, and approached her slowly.

Y/N: You're not the only one who's gone through a hard time. I've been down a dark road as well.

Lightning: *sniffle* What are you talking about?

Y/N: Back when I lived in Atlas, I was bullied, beaten, discriminated and more. One day, I lost it, and my semblance let loose. I killed everyone who hurt me, and even more who was in my path of destruction. I lost my father there as well. My hatred had consumed me, but if it weren't for my mother and father before he died, I would've walked down a road of solitude and vengeance. You can't let things like this ruin your life. Yes, there may be so many people in this world that wish you didn't exist, but eventually you'll find someone who's glad you were born, and want to be with you for the rest of your life. You can't let your hatred for what happened consume you. There's always another chance to get that happy ending you long desire for.

You reached your hand out to her, and she stared at it.

Y/N: All you have to do....is take the first step.

She teared up, and instead of bashing you in, she leaped onto you and hugged you while crying into your chest. You stroked her hair as you reverted back to normal.

Y/N: Shhh....Shhhh.....it's okay. It's okay...

Lightning: *sobs* I *sobs* was a fool. *sobs* I let myself get stuck in a cycle of endless suffering. I can never repent for my sins.

Y/N: Yes, you can. Come with me.

She looked up at you as you had a smile.

Y/N: You said you didn't have a pack to be a part of, why not join mine? I'm sure the others will be open to you.

She teared up again, and leaned into your chest, lightly sobbing. Goku floated over to you as he was back in his normal state and placed a hand on your shoulder.

Goku: You did good.

Y/N: Thanks.

???: Y/N!

You turned to Tanya flying towards you, Cole was with her as well, with everyone else following in a bullhead. She stopped next to you as you let go of Lightning, and hugged you.

Tanya: Are you okay?

Y/N: I'm fine. Where are Pan and Yang?

Tanya: They're with those reporters.

You turned your head and saw them in the news bullhead. They yelped and hid behind the camera man.

Y/N: I told them to go back home.

Tanya: You know those two. *giggles*

Y/N: *sighs and brings Tanya close* Yeah, I know.

Tanya noticed Lightning, and she hid behind you.

Tanya: *whispers* So ummm, what's with her?

Y/N: Right, well this is Lightning Bolt. Goddes of Chaos, and Summer Maiden.

Lightning: H-Here.

You turned to her, and she suddenly formed a ball of energy in her hands.

Lightning: I...don't deserve this power...you should give it to someone you trust...

Y/N: I'll do that, thank you.

She had the ball of energy float into you, and it surrounded your original aura. Lightning turned towards the bullhead and once she laid eyes on Qrow, she blushed and turned away when he stared at her before winking.

Lightning's Thoughts: Ohh my...He's cute.. *blushes*

Qrow's Thoughts: She may have destroyed a lot of stuff, but damn she's hot.

As you were about to head off though...

*BOOM*

A massive explosion erupted in central Vale. You were all shocked at the size of the explosion, as it decimated everything in its path.

Cole: Ohh my god!

Tanya: What the!?

Raven: But who!?

???: SON!!! GOOOKUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play Song Above

Another explosion happened, and it was towards the outskirts of Vale. The skies darkened, as lightning and thunder filled the skies. A bright light appeared in the sky, as a tornado of dark clouds funneled in front of all of you. From the light, a being descended down in front of you. He wore strange clothing, had green skin with white hair, and grey eyes. Then, the tornado disappeared, and out came a someone who looked exactly like Goku, but with black clothing.

Y/N: What the?...Who the hell are they? Why does one of them look like you? Goku? Huh?

You looked and saw that he was wide eyed with shock.

???: Son Goku, we have returned to enact our justice on the mortals of this world.

???: It is the perfect world to create the ideal, noble world of the Gods.

Tanya: Who the hell are you?!

???: We are the bringers of justice to your world...

???: And we shall cleanse the ugliness of this planet, which is you mere mortals.

Zamasu: I am Zamasu. *grins*

???: And I am Zamasu. *smirks*

Y/N: How the hell can that be when you've got Goku's face?

Goku: Because in a different time line, he stole my body and claimed it as his own.

Y/N: Timeline? You've time traveled?

Goku: Yeah, the one that looks like me, just call him Goku Black.

Y/N: Goku....*turns towards him* Black?

Black: We've watched you as well, Y/N L/N.

Y/N: What?

Zamasu: You have acquired the power similar to those of the saiyans, then you have pushed yourself to the level of a God, a sin that no mortal can do without being struck down by the hand of God.

Black: And as punishment...*smirks and chuckles*

Zamasu: We shall take away everything you know and love, starting with your beloved family.

They both smirked as you widened your eyes. Your shocked expression quickly turned to pure anger as you powered up.

Y/N: COLE! GET TO MY MOM'S HOUSE AND GET THEM OUT OF HERE!

Cole: O-On it!

He began to fly away, but suddenly Black appeared in front of him and kicked him into a mountain.

Raven: Cole!

Y/N: Tch! Damn you! *flies off towards Black*

Goku: Y/N! Wait!

You didn't listen, and flew straight towards Black. You threw volley's of heavy punches at him, as he merely covered himself. Goku was going to attack, but Zamasu appeared in front of him.

Zamasu: You won't be going anywhere, mortal. *smirks*

As you broke his defense, he began to taunt you as you pummeled him with punches.

Black: You sin against the Gods by claiming to be one yourself, for that, you will suffer a divine judgement.

Y/N: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! *power explodes and you turn super saiyan blue*

You punched him so hard, it sent a shock wave throughout the area. You reeled your arm back with pure anger fueling you.

Y/N: You won't get the chance to come near my family! *powers up* SHATTER INTO....PIECES!!!!!!!!

You threw your punch towards him, but as it came close, he smirked. Then....

*SLASH*

Play

Everyone went wide-eyed, and you stopped mid-way. Pain crept all over your body as your breathe hitched. You slowly looked and saw his hair had suddenly changed color, and it was pink. Then, as you looked down, you saw a glowing blade coming from his hand had pierced you right through the chest.

Tanya: Y/N!!!!!!!!

Raven: NOOO!!!!!!

Cole: Y/N!!

Pan&Yang: DADDY!!!

Y/N: Wh-What the...?!

Black: *chuckles* You're an "appetizer." Y/N, you were quite an exquisite "appetizer"!

Y/N: Y-You bastard...

You spat up blood as he pulled out the blade. You fell back to your base form, and fell towards the ground as Tanya flew down and caught you.

Y/N: P-....Protect...my family...*passes out*

Tanya: Y/N!!! Y/N!!!!! WAKE UP!!!

Black: Hahahaha! Thanks to the "appetizer," I have become even stronger! *looks at Goku* Now, I shall feast on the "main dish" and rise to even greater heights. *licks lips*

Tanya: DAMN IT! I'LL KILL YOU, BASTARD!-

Goku: Stand back!

Goku walked pass her as she stared at him.

Tanya: Goku...

Goku: HYAAAAA!!!! *turns super saiyan blue* Tanya, take care of Y/N.

Tanya: R-Right. 

Goku flew up and faced Black with a glare.

Goku: You'll pay for that. *glares*

Black: Here we are again, just like that dark future you had me erased in. I will make sure you suffer a life time of pain. *glares back*

They both powered up as they stared each other down. Tanya and the others tried to wake you, but you weren't coming to. Zamasu and Black have returned from their erasure, and plan to enact their plans out on Remnant. Judgement Day has fallen upon the world, and you and your friends are the only things standing in its way.

Quick A/N: Yeah, another chapter on the same day. Wow. I just got in the mood of writing, and decided to pump out another chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Spectre, OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 285 20
File Type: Student Student: Y/N L/N Y/N is a young wolf faunus who grew up in Vale. He was very clever and outgoing, though he kept his past and pers...
47.6K 1.4K 42
Ruby Rose wanted to go to Beacon Academy for three reasons. One,to follow her mother's foot step to be the best huntress and musician who spread joy...
88.8K 2.4K 34
Your power is untouched, chaotic and enough to end the world. At least, that's what you tell most when it comes to fighting. Taking the route of a pa...
131K 1.7K 11
(Y/N), a new transfer student to Beacon, has gained the attention of the school's youngest huntress-in-training, Ruby Rose. But what is it about him...