Overdose

By Xannny

After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given but the Remedy failed causing an Overdose. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six

Twenty Four

4.7K 309 367
By Xannny

"Wendell, I wanna break up." India told him as he woke up.

"With who?" He grumbled clearing his throat.

"You, duh." 

"Why?" He asked closing his eyes preparing to go back to sleep. 

"Because I feel like this relationship haven't been the same since the beginning." 

"Mhm."

"See you don't even pay attention to me."

"I'm paying attention Indi." 

"What I just say?" 

"I don't pay attention."

"Okay, I still wanna break up."

"Get off me then." 

"You're on me idiot." 

"Mhm."

"So you want me to break up with you?"

"You not breaking up with me even if I wanted to end this relationship." Dell sat up looking at blankly now mad cause she woke him up. 

"Why would you want to be in a relationship you don't want?" 

"Because I love you so we gon stay together until I want it again." He answered yawning.

"You know that was a good ass answer. A normal female would of smiled and shit."

"You never been normal." He laid back down pushing her so he could lay back on her chest. "Best thing about you."

"Gimme kiss cause you just coming through with these answers right now." India smiled as she felt the vibration on her chest indicating he was laughing. 

"Can I please go back to sleep Indi?" He asked as he kissed her three times.

"Yes." She chuckled getting her phone so she would leave him alone.

~

"Why don't we argue?" Lay asked KC who was playing the game. 

"What am I arguing with you for?" 

"I don't know but if we not arguing that mean somebody hiding shit and it's not me."

"It obviously is if you just now saying something about not arguing when we been together for almost five months now."

"Exactly, five months and no arguments."

"I'm not understanding the problem." KC paused the game to look at her. "Who wants to argue? If you have a problem, just tell me it so we can talk it out."

"I am telling you the problem." 

"The problem is you think I'm hiding something?" He asked for confirmation. "I mean we live together, we be together everyday, we have sex whenever you want it. I don't understand what I could be possibly be hiding."

"Okay Kelsie."

"I really just don't understand." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's nothing, we're good." She told him as he kept looking at her.

"But are we?"

"Yes Kelsie." She smiled kissing his cheek. 

She was annoyed he wasn't the type to argue, he didn't even get mad. He'll say sorry before he feed into her, sometimes she wanted him to get mad just so they can have angry sex or some makeup sex but it never happens.

"I'm retarded." She mumbled.

"Huh?" He asked going back to the game.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

~

"How she late? The fuck?" Jamie asked annoyed shaking his leg.

"Can you not act like that? She's pregnant with your baby."

"Allegedly." He corrected making her look at him blankly.

"Jamie stop, it's nothing you can do now. She's the mother of your child so you shouldn't disrespect her."

"She's the mother of my child by force Aspen." He glared at her. "I didn't want this, she did."

"Well it's nothing you can do now." She shrugged.

"Aight stop talking to me now." He stated making her raise a eyebrow.

"I can leave."

"You can but I don't want you to, I just want you to stop talking to me. We all can't be the bigger person, you act like I can't be mad."

"I'm not telling you that you can't but what's being mad going to do Jamie? Is it going to change the results? No, you're being ignorant but I will stop talking." She got out her seat leaving a seat between them. 

"You so petty." He chuckled pinching her arm as she moved it. "I'm sorry baby."

Aspen rolled her eyes ignoring him, he was so bipolar and so annoying. She pulled out her phone while he kept messing with her, while doing so he didn't see Yazy and her mom walk in. Her mom rolled her eyes at them but sat down getting their attention.

"You didn't tell me ya mother was coming." Jamie stated.

"And I didn't know she would be here." Her mother stated.

"I'll sit in the car." Aspen grabbed her wallet. 

"No you not." Jamie pulled her down on his lap holding her waist.

"She's not staying, she just came to make sure I was okay. Thank you." Yazy looked at her mom. 

"I think I'll stay, I'll be across there." She pointed to a table across the restaurant. 

"Okay." Yazy shook her head. "Can I order something or?" 

"I'm not paying for shit." Jamie looked at her. "You gon get enough money from me for the next 18 years." 

"I have enough money to pay for my own meal." She rolled her eyes calling over a waiter. 

"Can I have the garlic lemon pepper wings with rice?" Aspen asked after Yazy making Jamie look at her blankly. "What? I'm hungry."

"We wasn't staying here that long for that."

"Can you make it a 8 piece? He's going to want some and a sprite." Aspen smiled as the waiter nodded taking their menus. 

"So what do you wanna talk about?" Yazy asked folding her hands on the table. 

"I just wanna know how you pregnant by me." 

"We had sex-"

"But we didn't so how?"

"Jamie, I want to have a civil conversation. It's not good for the baby for me to stressing."

"Fuck that- ooh." He stopped his self balling and unballing his fist. "How?" 

"We had sex."

"When we have sex Yazy?" He asked getting annoyed.

"Five months ago."

"You know the day?" 

"It was the day after I gave you head, you came to my house around 2 in the morning. You was so high you was tripping and yelling, I was grateful my mother and father wasn't home." 

"I don't get that damn high."

"I asked you what you were high off of and you said you had something to drink along with some xannies." She said making him furrow his eyebrows.

"When do you drink or take pills?" Aspen asked looking at him knowing if was true because he had on his guilty face.

"If you knew I was on allat, why even have sex with me?" He ignored her.

"Because the day before you left me after I gave you head and I haven't had sex so I can admit I took advantage of the opportunity." 

"Is this really my baby Yazminah?" He asked looking into her eyes so he can see if she was lying. "If this not just tell me now because if sumn ever happen in the future and I find out it's not mine, you dying, your mother dying and more."

"This is your baby Jamie." She stated honestly making Aspen frown a little but she played it off pulling out her phone. 

"Thank you." Jamie stated to the waiter as he gave them their food. "Here baby."

"I'm not hungry anymore." Aspen mumbled pushing her plate.

"Why?" Jamie looked at her.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Finish talking." She said getting off his lap to sit in a chair, she left a chair in between them. Jamie noticed but didn't say anything.

"How many months are you now?" Jamie asked.

"Just turned five." She smiled touching her stomach. "My sisters are planning a gender reveal when I get bigger, I would like if you came. Y'all."

"Yeah, we'll be there." Jamie nodded looking at Aspen who was all into her phone. "It's healthy and everything?"

"Yes, it's healthy. I mean when India fought me, it possibly messed up the baby nerve structure."

"So what that mean?" 

"He or she could be blind."

"Hold up." Jamie sat up. "How they could just determine that without it being here? That could be wrong."

"That's why I said she or he can be blind, it's not a definite. They won't know for sure until I give birth."

"Damn Indi." Jamie shook his head.

"That's why I was going to press charges but I dropped them because that's your cousin, besides your mom and Aspen obviously, she's the one you depend on so I didn't want to cause anymore drama or trouble."

"When you become smart?" He chuckled.

"Ha ha." She tilted her head giving him a sarcastic smile. "We're going to be in each other life for the rest of our lives so I don't want any trouble any more as I said, stress isn't good for the baby so I'm not going to."

"I feel you." He nodded eating.

"I'm glad you want to come around, I didn't want the baby at first but I went to the doctor and they said this may be the last chance I have at having kids because- well you know."

"You had too many abortions." Aspen spoke still on her phone, she didn't even know she said anything until Jamie nudged her. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Yazy smiled. "I had too many abortions so I wanted to have this one because I do want kids in the future."

"You gon put me on child support?" 

"No, I am not." She shook her head. "I know you're making a name so as long as you do what you can and spend as much time as you can with our baby then I'll be okay." 

"Aight, bet." Jamie nodded. "Excuse me? Can we get some plates to go and the check?"

"Coming right up." The man nodded going to get them.

"Boy deserve a tip." He chuckled pulling out his wallet to pay for their food since it went better than expected. The man gave him the check and the plates. 

He paid the bill then put the wings and rice into a platter closing it, Yazy and him exchanged a few more words then he stood up along with her. He gave her a hug and gave her his new number, he grabbed their food while Aspen hopped up.

"Aspen?" Yazy called out just before she could go out the door.

"Yes?" Aspen questioned turning around to look at her. 

"I really apologize for smacking you, I mean it this time." Yazy gave a weak smile. "I should of smacked CiCi instead of you but you really didn't deserve that. You're such a genuine person and I admire that about you, I'm glad you're with Jamie because I know my baby wouldn't be in harms way."

"Thank you." Aspen fake smiled. Yazy tried to hug her but Aspen leaned back not wanting to hug her boyfriend babymother. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. We not there yet, I understand. See y'all later." Yazy smiled as Aspen walked out the door grabbing her car keys.

Jamie looked at Yazy one last time then walked out following Aspen, he saw that Aspen was in the driver seat making him furrow his eyebrows. He didn't say anything getting in the passenger seat before he could even put on his seatbelt she pulled off. 

"Aight Paul Walker." He side eyed her pulling out his phone to text India back. 

"Can you text my mom that we're on our way?" Aspen asked.

"Oh, we still going?" 

"Why wouldn't we?" 

"Just thought we wasn't but aight." 

She didn't say because she didn't want to talk, she didn't understand what she was feeling but she was feeling something and for once she didn't wanna talk.

"Say Aspen?" Jamie called out not getting a response. "What's wrong?" 

"I'm fine." 

"You said that-"

"Did my mom text back?"

"She said okay."

"Alright." She heard him bout to say something else so she turned on some music turning up the volume. 

Jamie felt his self about to get mad because she was being annoying, he didn't say nothing getting on his phone while she mumbled along to the radio. He was mad because she was mad but it was whatever, he wasn't bout to kiss anyone ass. 

"We're not staying for long so don't get comfortable." Aspen stated unbluckling her seatbelt. 

"Aspen, you getting me mad."

"I didn't even do anything to you." 

"Because I'm trying to talk to you and you keep blowing me off."

"I'm allowed to not want to talk." Aspen looked at him. "You have your days when you don't want to talk, let me have my day."

"You was just fine until we-"

"We done?" 

"With what?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"This conversation."

"Whatever Aspen." He gave up getting out the car.

They walked in the house feeling the bass of the speaker meaning Allure was in her dance studio practicing, Harlem was playing 2k in the living room and Kash was pressing buttons on the controller but it wasn't even plugged in.

"Hey baby brothers." Aspen smiled making Harlem glance at her but Kash dropped the controller running towards her. "Hey baby, you miss me?" 

"Yes." She grabbed her face kissing her. 

"I miss you too." She chuckled wiping her face as he gripped her shirt making sure he didn't fall. 

"Wassup Siah and Memo?" Jamie asked he walked in the kitchen sitting at the counter.

"Wassup boy?" Siah asked eating strawberries. 

"Hi daddy and mommy." Aspen smiled going to hug both of her parents. 

"We miss you." Memo pouted wishing she come back home. 

"I miss y'all too." Aspen honestly stated. "We have to have a family night again."

"Just us and ya siblings, Jamie can't come." Siah stated making him stick up his middle finger.

"What did you wanna tell us?" Memo asked as Kash played with her face.

"I don't keep anything from y'all although I don't want to tell y'all this, I always told y'all I will. Jamie and I are having sex." She stated making them look at her, including Jamie.

"Brah." Jamie looked at her blankly, he didn't know they were there for that.

"Sex as in more than y'all already do?" Memo asked.

"Fuck you mean more than they already do?" Siah asked looking directly at Jamie as Jamie looked at the t.v avoiding his stare.

"Yes, sex as in everything." Aspen mumbled.

"I appreciate for telling us, please use protection." Memo stated.

"Jamie I promise me if you get my daughter pregnant Imma kill you." Siah looked at him and Jamie knew he was serious because Siah never was serious.

"JC should of said that to you so I wouldn't be pregnant now." Memo rolled her eyes.

"JC can't tell me shit no more, you my wife the fuck?" Siah tapped her in her forehead.

"I'm not playing with you." Memo smacked him in his neck. 

"Aight Ivy cause I ain't even hit you that hard." Siah hit her back in her head making Aspen roll her eyes, they were so childish.

"You should of never hit me in the first place." Memo rolled her eyes as Kash got down to kick his father and punch him, he always had his mother back. 

"Lil nigga a rider." Jamie chuckled as Memo picked him up. 

"He gon get put out just like his mother."

"Aspen, you're hungry?" 

"No." She stated. "I just came to talk to y'all." 

~

"We're back!" Jamie yelled walking in the house. 

"Back!" Kash mocked him making him laugh. 

"Is that my Kash daddy?" Nay smiled making him hide his face in Aspen shoulder laughing. 

"Hey handsome." India smiled touching his stomach. 

"This nigga got on a versace sweatsuit?" Dell asked.

"Aspen had on a balenciaga sweatsuit when I met her." Jamie chuckled.

"You remember what she had on when you met her? That's was like 13 years ago, you a sprung ass bitch." Gee said making him stick his middle finger up. 

"What's wrong?" Ky asked sensing her mood was off. 

"Nothing." She stated placing her food in the refrigerator.

"Let's talk." Lay grabbed her hand as they walked away.

"What we supposed to do with it?" Gee asked as they all looked down at Kash.

"Don't call him no damn it." Jamie laughed picking him up. "This my lil nigga, he ain't no average baby. This a grown man in a baby body, right Kash?"

"Righ."

"You wanna play the game?" KC asked.

"You gon play him cause he the only one you could beat?" Dell laughed. 

"Sad." Gee laughed as KC handed him a controller. 

"Suck my dick." KC chuckled.

"So what's wrong?" Ky asked as Aspen sat on the bed.

"He had sex with her." Aspen mumbled pulling the strings on her blanket. "I knew it was his baby but I don't know, I'm not used to this. Maybe I'm being selfish but I don't know I just feel a way."

"Who the hell wouldn't feel a type of way about their boyfriend having a baby?" Nay asked.

"I mean he wouldn't be my boyfriend anymore." India stated making Ky hit her. "But you have a right to feel how you feel.

"It's not selfish, being selfish would be telling him to pick you over the baby or something like that." Ky added.

"I'll never do that." Aspen shook her head.

"We know." Lay stated. "You just have to talk to Jamie Aspen, we're not the one's you're in a relationship with. You have to communicate with him even if you don't want to, a relationship won't last based off hidden feelings."

"I say we break up with all our boyfriends and have a hoelotta fun this summer." India said making them laugh. 

"Ready to act whoreable." Nay added.

"Heard juuu." Ky agreed making them laugh.

"Y'all think I just been through everything with Jamie just to break up with him? Okay." Aspen scoffed.

"Girl Jamie ain't going no where." India waved her off. "That boy will wait a lifetime."

"That boy will also drop his whole tour just to go beat Aspen up so I don't encourage this." Ky said making them roll their eyes laughing knowing it was true.

"Thank you guys for real." Aspen smiled. "I was just going to read some articles and go to bed but y'all made me feel a bit better thank y'all." 

"You'll feel better once you talk to him but you're welcome." Lay smiled. 

"Let's go mess with them." Nay chuckled as they all stood up. 

"Everything's going to be okay." Ky told her best friend not even sure she meant it. 

Aspen nodded hoping it would, she couldn't handle losing Jamie for the third time now. 
_______________________

Soo I disappeared for some days because I've been too focused on my boyfriend🤗 I'm sorry lol buuutt y'all he 6'6, darkskin, a hood nigga and smart🤤🤤 boy is amazing. Only thing that annoy me is he don't argue stooopid tall ass🙄

Yo y'all saw Blac Chyna sex videos???! HER SHIT GAWBAGEE!!! She not accepted into the hoe community nomo, we don't want her nomo🤢🤢 She was really my bitch but she disappointed me man, I'm so hurt😂😂

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 16.6K 31
bulimia - a story with an unexpectedly expected ending.
3.3K 160 10
"It's not your fault. It's life. A bumpy road. Not just for her." she says looking at him over the cold stone grave covered in white shimmering snow...
Entity By syke

Short Story

56 13 15
what if the reason why you are healing also became the reason why you are in pain again?
279 3 1
Was given a poison by mistake...will he find the antidote in time? The journey to find it is fraught with suspense.