The Plasma Paradox |The Anak...

By AnaklusmosX

|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in... More

The Plasma Paradox
Unkown Power
Well That Went Well
Wisdom's Voice
Death of a True Hero
Death Ain't So Bad
The Guardian of Atlantis
A Visit to Typhon's Prison, and New Toys
Olympian Trouble
The Hunt Knows Now
Olympus Knows
Difference to the Plot(Very Important you read, A/N)
Infinite Strength Technique
"I don't work for Gaea..."
Cold Memories
His New Anchor
Tartarus And The War Part 1
Death's Identity And The War Part 2
Apoth's Symbol (AN)
A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3
Universal Power Battle and The War Part 4
Apoth's Symbol 2 (AN)
The White Glow and The War Part 5
"Don't Worry My Moon, I'll See You Soon."
The Dimensional Tournament
The End

"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"

7.7K 161 52
By AnaklusmosX

Recap: The easiest one was probably to get a drop of blood from some demigods but actually catching demigods at this time was a challenge.

She decided to use it as a last resort if she couldn't gather enough strength to pull through.

Gaea's presence sighed, she went back to gathering strength after her little thinking session.

She would need all the strength she could get.

And she didn't need any problems with a certain very strong mortal to mess it all up.

Apoth appeared in the monsters' lair of sorts. He grabbed the hood of his cloak and pulled it over his head.

At first, the monster's didn't notice him as they were in a tight circle, cheering for some reason.

This intrigued his attention. He decided he wanted to get closer to see what the fuss was all about.

As he tried to get closer to the center he bumped into a massive cyclops. The force of his bump didn't even seem to affect the cyclops.

The cyclops growled, gaining attention from some of the other monsters. The cyclops turned around already winding up a massive blow.

The cyclops growled, "How dare you bump into me!" It screamed. Apoth was actually quite amused by the reaction, he kept staring off into the circle, pretending he didn't hear.

The cyclops noticed that Apoth ignored him and roared again, "You puny little monster! Turn and fight me! How dare you ignore me!"

Apoth chuckled, this not going unnoticed by the cyclops. The cyclops roared again and put a hand on Apoth's shoulder, ready to break it upon touching.

Now almost half of the monsters seemed to stop their attention to the middle and began looking to the cyclops.

As Apoth felt the contact on his shoulder his head instantly snapped towards the cyclops. His eyes began to glow dark red, a sign of who he was.

As the cyclops looked into the dark red eyes of who it was he instantly hit his knees. "My lord, I didn't know it was you," the cyclops pleaded.

Apoth growled, increasing his aura. As he unsheathed his dual scythes he saw the horrified look on the cyclops face.

He chuckled as he saw it before sheathing his weapons. He started to laugh a little and when he saw the still terrified expression on the monster's face he full out laughed his ass off.

It took him a little time to calm down, "I felt the fire you brought when you turned on me, I love it. Keep it up, my friend."

The cyclops sighed, "Thank you, my lord." Apoth smirked, "No problem, just don't ever do that again to me otherwise a few lucky hounds will be eating cyclops stew."

The cyclops nodded before resuming watching whatever was happening in the middle. Apoth's eyebrows scrunched up, 'what was going on in there?'.

The monsters who saw him immediately let him threw as he tried to get to the middle. They made a little path, small enough for him to get all the way to the middle.

He couldn't even hear what was going on in the center as the cheering of the monsters was too loud.

As he took his first step into the middle he could feel the aura increase, like a sudden humidity.

He squinted his eyes, the light of a crosslight getting into his eyes. He turned to where he saw the monster's looking, expecting something he wanted to see.

And by the Primordials, what he saw he would never forgive. It was probably one of the few things he would protect.

His revenge.

In the middle tied up, sat a nude Moon Goddess. Artemis. And above her was the giant he despised the most, Gration.

Gration walked around Artemis, touching places that are considered disrespectful to women. This pushed Apoth's buttons.

He was the one to decide the god's fates. Not the giants. Not Gaea. Not Fate. Not even Chaos. Him. He was the one that would be deciding what would happen to the gods.

Apoth growled, his aura started to increase to where he could be defined into the low Primordial category. He was furious.

His eyes glowed dark red, illuminating the lair in a blood red lighting. The atmosphere became thick, enough to the point where a couple monsters started gasping for breath.

Gration noticed the intense increase of aura surrounding him and stopped playing with the Goddess.

The Giant turned around, ready to kill anyone who was interfering with what he had wanted for millennia.

His eyes darted to every corner of the lair, looking for the source that was creating such a tense environment.

What he saw almost made him piss himself. He hadn't expected the person in front of him to have returned yet.

"I had one term, and yet, you still manage to break it," Apoth growled.

Gration whimpered, "M-my l-lord, I-I hadn't expected your re-return to be so soon."

Apoth's glowing eyes rose to look deep into Gration's soul.

Apoth growled again, a slow but noticeable red glow started to define his features.

The air started to circle around Apoth and the earth began to shake as Apoth's rage was fueled.

A sudden explosion startled all the monsters. For once in their lives, they had seen the most unexpecting thing.

A being who's aura turned into a physical form.

Usually, you could only feel it but now there was a being that's aura became a physical form.

And that being was pissed.

The air blasted around Apoth, as it did the blasts took on Apoth's red glow, creating a slight color to the winds.

Think of it like a, umm, I guess it would kinda look like a Dragon Ball Z sorta thing, when they power up, except Red.

Apoth slowly walked toward the Giant, "Gration, I think you know that I hate you most of all Giants."

Gration took a step back. "And I know that you know that I just hate it when people get in my way."

Gration took another step back. "And now you are preventing my revenge, the one thing that drives me."

Gration whimpered as he backed up to the wall of monsters behind him.

Apoth smirked, "So take this as a little parting gift, a compensation if you will."

Gration gulped, "My Lord I am sorry."

Apoth's smirk never faded, "Sorry doesn't mean jack shit to me."

With that Apoth burst into a sprint too fast for any being lower of a Primordial to see.

Apoth faded into mist as he landed his first strike on Gration's stomach.

He teleported to every spot of the Giant's body at full speeds, landing a hit every time he solidified.

In a matter of seconds, the Giant was on the ground, only waiting for a hit from a god to finish the Giant off.

Apoth walked up to Gration's ear, "Night, night," he whispered before smashing Gration's temple on the side of his head.

The monsters stood horrified as a Giant was taken down so easily. Apoth turned towards the monsters.

"Get your asses out of here otherwise you'll end up like him," Apoth said, jerking his thumb in the direction of Gration behind him.

The monsters scattered, not even waning a single punch from their Lord.

Apoth's aura faded as he calmed down after his little warm up with the Giant.

Apoth walked up to where Artemis was still unconscious on the ground.

Her hair was matted with dried mud. Her pale skin was paler than usual.

Apoth focused on the life force of the goddess, checking to see if she was defiled.

Lucky for her she hadn't been. Although deep down he felt she deserved it he grew up to be more respectful to women.

He growled, "You're lucky I don't want to kill you. . . Yet."

He picked up Artemis, making sure to hold her in a respectful manner.

He sighed, he looked at the fallen giant one more time before he teleported away, back to his room.

He laid the limp goddess on his bed as he went over to the bathroom and started the bath.

Apoth walked out of the room and went over to Gaea's throne room.

When he reached the throne room he found multiple beings gathered for some sort of meeting.

Apoth could feel Gaea's presence but paid it no mind. "I'm in assistance of a helper, preferably a female to help me with cleaning something up."

Apoth looked around, looking to see if anyone was up for the task the set-out.

With his enhanced sense he could hear the shuffling of feet and a couple, "pardon me."

A couple seconds later a small nymph stepped out from the gathered monsters.

She rose her hand before making her way up to Apoth. "I would be honored to serve you, my lord."

Apoth nodded and directed his sight to the other monsters, "back to what you were doing."

He instantly turned around and started walking out the throne room, he motioned the nymph to follow him after he noticed she was standing still.

The nymph seemed startled before she sprinted to catch up with Apoth.

There was little conversation, mostly Apoth asking what the nymph did.

When Apoth reached his room he opened the door and signaled the nymph to follow him in.

The goddess still laid on the bed. Apoth closed his eyes. There is a dirty goddess in my bed and I need you to heal and clean her up, please.

The nymph's eyes widened, "Umm, alright my lord." She slowly walked over to the bed, not that Apoth was watching. He could just sense it.

The nymph grabbed Artemis and carried her into the bathroom. Apoth heard a small movement of water and decided it was the nymph putting the goddess in the tub.

Apoth walked over to the bathroom door and closed it. He opened his eyes and focused on his bed.

His poor, poor bed. It was now messed up and was covered in dirt.

Apoth focused on the dirt and levitated it into the air. Perks of Earth manipulation.

He opened his door and moved the dirt out of his room. He then made his bed before he climbed in and rested for a little.

Man his life was weird.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

The Argo ll made a soft landing at the Roman Camp. A long rope ladder was thrown off the side and a couple demigods started climbing down.

The whole Roman Legion saw the ship a mile away and had gathered to meet a possible enemy.

As the demigods reached the bottom they were immediately surrounded by spears and blades.

But as the whole battalion got a better look they recognized one of the demigods.

It was Jason Grace, their former praetor. Many of the soldiers were confused and lowered their weapons.

One of the Greek demigods cleared their throat, "We umm, have come to, umm, make peace and umm, create an alliance."

The soldiers shuffled around, a couple seconds later two pairs of combat boots stepped into the circle.

Both were cloaked in a purple banner, a sign of authority.

One of the female demigods immediately ran to the male of the two supremes.

The male praetor smiled and chuckled as his girlfriend ran into his arms.

The girl sobbed into his arms, her red curls getting into the young leader's mouth.

Her name was Gretchen, a daughter of Demeter. She carried a knife and was good at using one.

She had even been taught by Annabeth Chase herself. Sadly she believed that Percy was a traitor and all that though.

Jackson patted her back, he started whispering comforting words as the other demigods sorted out alliances.

A Roman member brought up the fact of three praetors and it was decided that Jason would become Praetor again.

Leo, Piper, Jason, Jackson, Gretchen, Hazel and Frank.

The Seven were together now. All seven members united ready to take on the challenges Gaea had.

Everything was going great, no disturbances and no Sons of Hephaestus shooting Rome.

"Oh Jackie, I'm so happy you're alive," Gretchen said as she clung to his arm, her head leaning on his shoulder.

Jackson chuckled at the nickname, "As am I rose."

Gretchen smiled, "So are you going to take me on a tour of this magnificent city?"

Jackson smiled, "You know it, we'll see all the most beautiful places, and I will be right by your side the whole time."

Gretchen moved her head so she could look at Jackson, she smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes, you will."

And they walked off in the direction of the city.

Not having a care in the world.

But a dark evil stirred and he wanted something that the demigods were preventing.

His revenge.

I was on a 6 hour car ride so that's why this part is up so early. 

Hopefully it's good, 

btw i feel this story is close to ending so I'm hoping you guys will like the end. 

So yeah, thanks for all the reads, votes, comments, they mean a lot. 

Bye-ah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 3.8K 46
Percy Jackson was supposed to have a happy ending. Right? Nope. 'Cuz his life isn't the fairytales his mom used to tell him at night. Percy Jackson w...
272K 5.8K 49
When Perseus "Percy" Jackson loses everything in the Giant War, he ends all contact with the Gods and Camp Halfblood. He is a broken man in the big w...
227K 2.6K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
7.3K 94 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...