Until Death Do Us Part {KHR}

By randomcitizen_58

In a world where summons and humans make contracts with one another, not many humans had the gift. The gift w... More

Target 0: Warnings - Please Read!
Target 1 - Prologue
Target 2 - Raven
Target 3 - Chains
Target 4 - Questions
Target 5 - Tsunayoshi
Target 6 - First Impressions
Target 7 - Arena
Target 8 - Lal Mirch
Target 9 - The Immortal Skull
Target 10 - Breakfast
Target 11 - Unexpected
Target 12 - Are You Okay?
Target 13 - Confidential
Target 14 - Letters
Target 15 - Preparing
Target 16 - True Motives
Target 18 - Melbourn
Target 19 - What Happened?
Target 20 - Ready, Set...
Target 21 - The Airport
Target 22 - The Flight
Target 23 - Morning
Target 24 - The Ballroom
Target 25 - The Ties Which Hold Us
Target 26 - Day Two
Target 27 - A Day Out
Target 28 - The Dinner
Target 29 - Three's a Crowd
Target 30 - The Ceremony
Target 31 - He Knows
Target 32 - Storm
Target 33 - Sun
Target 34 - Gentle Rain
Target 35 - Cloud
Target 36 - Lightning
Not-So-New Year's Omake Special
Target 37 - Mist
Target 38 - Chaotic Rain
Target 39 - The Meet-Up
Target 40 - Kawahira Pt. 1
Target 41 - Kawahira Pt. 2
Target 42 - What to do, What to do...
Target 43 - Hot, Hot, Hot!
Target 44 - Encounter
!Message Wall!

Target 17 - Shopping

4.1K 182 70
By randomcitizen_58

Tsunayoshi Sawada was confused. He had woken up on the Monday morning, only to receive an anonymous text saying, "the tracking chip is gone" and that was about it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just that one, simple sentence was all he got. He could not even reply to the text (as evident by the lack of any sort of text box at the bottom of the screen).

He figured that he should probably tell Reborn about this alarming text, as no one knew about the tracking chip other than him and the Sawada family. The raven had dismissed the owner of the text and decided to see if what the text said was, in fact, true.

He decided to take the boy out into the city.

Although he was not as familiar with the city, he knew some small areas and hoped that Tsuna knew how to navigate around the said city somehow.

He wondered if the boy actually did know how to navigate his way around the city, but decided not to ponder it anyway and take the boy out of the hobbit hole which was his apartment-like dormitory.

With the ungodly amount of cash which had built up over the years of buying barely anything, they should be completely fine. Besides, Reborn thought that it was about time that Tsuna wore something other than the four shirts, two hoodies and three pairs of skinny jeans he owned.

Not to mention that the only pair of shoes the boy owned were beat-up converse in an unknown colour, as the dirt and muck which had accumulated on them from the years of use had began to change the colour.

It was probably darker and browner than it had been when they were bought. Those shoes, Reborn decided, were going to be thrown straight into the trashcan after Tsuna had bought some decent shoes.

The raven thought that he should probably buy some clothes for himself as well, seeing as he had no intention to leave the Sawada's side anytime soon and he did not think that wearing his formal attire everywhere was a wise choice.

He had to blend in with the humans as to look as inconspicuous as possible, and he did not see how wearing formal attire would aid in his goal.

Sure, he could be a businessman walking to a meeting or some other higher-up like a CEO or manager, but he would not manage to pull that scheme off while living on the academy's campus.

Who would believe him then? The teachers' attire is only supposed to be formal from the waist up, and although some teachers wore an entire outfit with blazers, ties, dress shirts, etc. he would not be able to pretend he was a teacher if he was not actually teaching the students.

Long story short, both the Masuta and the Nerilian had to buy clothes- one for comfort and one for a worthy disguise.

Thankfully, there was a national holiday going on in the Tartarus plane, meaning that the summons had returned to their homeland to celebrate. However, Reborn and his friends did not celebrate the holiday.

It was a holiday which mostly celebrated power and money, as ridiculous as it may sound, but the true roots of the said holiday were forgotten by most Nerilians which is why they still celebrated it so joyfully.

For the raven and his friends, it was a reminder of how one of their Masuta's had died- the second they went back to their plane to enjoy the holiday, everything went wrong for the human they were contracted to.

Because of this, many of the classes were not allowed to be carried out, therefore the academy had given all of the students a day off.

"Are you ready yet, Tsuna?" The ravenette asked, almost annoyed. How long would it take the brunette to mix and match a presentable outfit with the incredibly limited amount of clothing he currently owned?

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming!" The other responded quickly. The raven scowled momentarily before shaking his head. Sporting worn, black skinny jeans (which were honestly more dark gray at this point), a simple white T-shirt and a simple gray cardigan, the brunette bound down the hall.

After quickly tugging on his converse, he grabbed his wallet and keys before leaving the dormitory. His phone, as always, was slipped into his back pocket.

Reborn was carrying a simple canvas bag and a couple of reusable plastic bags he had found, now to be used to store articles of clothing instead of weekly groceries. "Ah, thank you," the brunette quickly said, taking the canvas bag and putting a couple of the empty bags inside of it.

The two made their way to the town, which was only a ten minute walk from the campus, while the more artistic of the two began to look around at the large trees which lined the roads and paths of the city.

The elder of the pair had settled for simply looking over his messages on his phone, and playing some of the downloadable games he had decided to install.

The silence was comfortable, with the two looking quite like a couple as Reborn insisted on holding hands while walking to the nearby shopping centre- he claimed that there was less of a chance that either of them will get lost this way.

Despite the excuse being grounded in logic, the raven had other motives he wished to proceed with during this day. Tsuna was, as usual, completely oblivious to said motives and thought nothing of it.

Many people would look at the pair in curiosity, jealousy, awe or all three. In this time, LGBT people and couples in general were quite a commonplace sight in public.

You saw them all the time; at the mall, at shops, in restaurants, and especially in public places like parks and just across the street.

This was quite different from the judging looks these people and couples would get years before. It was fascinating to see how society had developed and grown to accept many different people.

It was a good thing, too. In retrospect, people should look at what we have in common- the same sky, the same air, the same planet -because if they did, then maybe the Earth would become a better place.

Of course, in spite of this, there were still other crimes and such which had to be dealt with daily by the police and other such services.

Admittedly, the pair did look quite different from your usual couple. Tsunayoshi Sawada was both smart and attractive in appearance: smooth, porcelain skin, button nose, doe-like eyes, softer, more feminine features.

Along with this adorable specimen, was an opposite in scale: very masculine, sharp features, sleek eyes, slightly sunken face, lightly tanned skin. Indeed, the two of them were quite the pair.

Reborn was perceived as hot and sexy by the public eye, while Tsuna was seen as cute and adorable. In that aspect, they were opposites.

They do say opposites attract for a reason, after all.

It was not long before they were met with the bustling streets of xxxxxxx city, Japan. The various different smells, like coffee and baking, all mixed together which had made the raven feel slightly nauseous from the barrage of attacks his nose was undergoing.

Other such smells, like sweat, had also become apparent. A myriad of shops could be seen of different sizes, shapes and genres. Bakeries, salons, spas, gaming shops, general stores and such could all be seen with different colours and fonts for each.

Some preferred to be bold with bright hues, while others went darker with their palettes. Others toned down these eye-catching tones with medium shades of beige, brown and chestnut, and even more had chosen black, white and grays.

"Where to first?" The ravenette asked, eager to escape the clashing colour schemes of the vast varieties of shops they had encountered thus far. Thankfully, for their first shopping destination, the brunette had chosen quite a "tame" shop.

The sign plastered above the front double doors was a rich, dark denim colour with the name of the store in bright white.

The inside interior of the store was quite modern, decorated with the same dark denim and additional white accents to brighten up the store. There were also black accents spotted across the interior.

However, there were many splashes of natural oak in the smallest of places- the hangers, big back pieces to make the clothes pop, small sections of the floor around where the hanger poles pierced the ground and the base of the counters where you payed for your clothing.

The clothes came in many shapes, colours, styles, and of course, sizes. Tank tops, shirts, dress shirts, T-shirts, hoodies, jackets, blazers, trousers, jeans, baggy trousers, shorts, and many more were found on the countless racks.

"You can look around and find anything you like. I'll do the same too, and then we can pay at the end," Tsuna explained, though the information he gave seemed quite obvious to the raven.

Of course, the raven haired male did not mention this and merely nodded in agreement, already sauntering over to a particularly promising section of the store while his partner had already run off to look at an article of clothing.

A keen eye was something the brunette definitely had. The store also had changing rooms, which Reborn noticed almost immediately as he walked in, and decided that it was wise to try on the clothing before purchasing it.

Reborn was tall but thin, therefore he had to make sure that the clothes fit him right and that nothing was too short nor too long, too tight nor too baggy in places.

Article after article, the clothing piled up in his arms until he had finally decided that he would begin to try the clothes on instead of just looking and choosing ones in his size.

Each store had their own, different sizing system. In one store, you may be a medium but in another store with the same small-medium-large unit of size, you could be a small.

Number sizing is even worse in that aspect, because you could be a 12 in one store, a 16 in another and a 14 in yet another different store.

After a couple of minutes of trying on clothes, Reborn settled with a smaller selection that what he had began with. Being courteous, the raven put back all of the clothes he did not plan to purchase where he had taken them from.

Soon, he and Tsuna regrouped and payed for the clothes, and left. Store after store, they wandered the town before going inside a quaint cafe they had found to replenish their energy and quench their thirst.

Thus far, they had managed to fill three plastic bags with their clothes, and their next destination was a shoe shop they had spotted on the way to the cafe.

Reborn refused to go to any other store until they bought Tsuna some decent shoes to cover his poor feet.

Tsuna refused to enter any shop until they ate, so there was a silent agreement between them as the raven had begun to feel peckish as well.

Currently, the two were waiting for their drinks and food to arrive. Tsuna had ordered a hot chocolate and a vanilla muffin, while Reborn had chosen his beloved espresso and a croissant.

"I've had fun today," the brunette said enthusiastically, showing a beaming smile to the older male. The ravenette looked up from his phone and smirked cockily, lifting a dark brow at the younger of the two.

"Well, the day's not over yet."

--={&}=--

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

In his rage, he had curled his fists and pounded them into the desk he was working on. The stationary placed onto the smooth surface had been violently shaken by the forced quaking of their ground.

Some had spilled, rolling on the desk and falling off of the edge of the table one by one. "Why can't I figure you out!" The man yelled in frustration.

Incalculable amounts of equations and numbers flashed through the screen in quick flickers, sometimes switching to a binary code before flickering back into the more familiar language which the man had become accustomed to seeing: mathematics.

"This is beginning to become quite a troubling task. Just what kind of puzzle have you given me, Reborn?" The man huffed, before his ungodly scowl transformed into a smirk.

He pushed up his glasses quickly, the glass glinting in the light emanating from the computer screens. "Then again, I do love to solve puzzles."

The green haired man began to type away at the keyboard, his fingers furiously pressing the keys with unnecessary force; a sign of his annoyance and exhaustion from working on the task for such a lengthy amount of time.

It seemed as though the man had a slight light bulb moment, suggested by the slight widening of his eyes and the slightly ghostly expression he had marring his features.

Whatever it was, it was not good.

He contemplated a couple of different options, before huffing and typing out the appropriate code.

Scanning...

File type: skymelbourn.txt has been added to the system.

Proceed?

Yes || No

Quickly selecting his option, he sat back lazily in his chair, waiting for the file to process through the various systems.

Installing File...

2%

It was at that moment that Verde wondered what the others' reaction would be.

15%

Considering their past with hundreds, maybe even thousands, of other humans which all possessed the rare melbourn, it could very well be mixed.

36%

He suspected Reborn would be protective of the brunette until the very end.

53%

After all, the raven had already gotten quite attached to the young man in question.

62%

Skull, Fon and Colonnello may also be quite in favour of the young Sawada.

70%

They had gotten attached as well. Too attached.

82%

Do they not remember what happened last time?! How that woman had cared for them-

88%

-but then abandoned them when they needed her the most, for her own selfish desires no less?

96%

Verde was indifferent to the entire thing; he never felt a connection, but the others certainly did. Lal Mirch and Mammon will be furious if it turned out to be corr-

100%

The installment has been completed.

Would you like to proceed?

Yes || No

The green haired man never knew he could slam the enter button with such intensity, and he was disappointed to see another loading bar.

25%

He wondered if this was even a worthy discovery, if he was being brutally honest.

42%

Reborn would be at ease, but it would not change his perspectives on anything.

66%

Lal Mirch would burst at the seams, retreating immediately behind the walls she had built around herself to protect her heart from the hurt she felt from the betrayal they all faced from their past Masuta.

72%

They were all-powerful, yet they all ended up being contracted to the same human in the end.

93%

It was honestly quite miserable- they were all drawn to the same, deceiving warmth which bruised them time and time again until they were black and blue.

100%

Collecting results...

The entire thing seemed like it was a sickening scheme made by a godly being, designed to make them see the consequences of the strength they had gained.

Loading...

Never in his life, he realised, did he feel guilty about contracting a single one of them. They may have died and betrayed them, but he never felt guilty about the contracting part of things.

Loading...

Each time, he gained new experiences.

Loading...

With these experiences, came lessons which gave Verde the knowledge he craved.

Loading...

Although, he must admit...

Results:

...she was the worst of them all.

Glancing at the results he had been given, his eyes widened in shock. He had to stop his jaw from dropping, especially once he looked down at the strength and purity.

What is this... overwhelming feeling?! What is with these results? Is there an error?! The green haired man refused to believe it.

He refreshed the results, and then refreshed them again. Hell, he even waited another five minutes for another analysis to be made- the results were the same.

Suddenly, he shot up from his seat and took the sample forcefully, clutching it tightly before slamming the door to his room wide open and disappearing down the hall, leaving only a blinking computer screen in his wake.

Sawada Tsunayoshi

Melbourn: Sky (Main), Storm, Rain, Cloud, Mist, Sun, Lightning.

Strength: 15/10

Purity: 100%

eRror: SysteM OveRlOaD

ResTArT pRoGRaM++?++

Y+e==S || N_O+=

--={&}=--

Not many people asked questions and I'm kinda disappointed.

...

Just kidding lol its what I expected tbh xx
I'll just answer them here lol;

kevviona asked Tsuna: "What are your thoughts on BDSM?"

Tsuna: Ah... well... I don't exactly know what it is..? But Gokudera-kun mentioned it once or twice back when I was still attending college with him and the others! Gomen.

mistyclaire asked Reborn: "Hello Reborn-san I want to ask you his question if tsuna stay at your world or place will you make sure that you will stay at his side no matter happen even dawn it's painful and will you save him in his fear?" (Basically, if Tsuna was to stay at Nerilia, would Reborn stay by his side no matter what, even if it was painful. Would he save him from his fears?)

Reborn: *scoff* obviously. He's so clumsy he might just end up slipping on the floor and accidentally get a concussion or something... Also, he's been through so much already that I don't want him to be in more pain so yes, I would.

ELOCIN_ARDNASSAC asked Giotto: "Giotto, do you think that it is possible if the Bast*ard a.k.a. Iemitsu change? And if you are given a chance to get revenge at Iemitsu, what would you do?"

Giotto: It's impossible for him to change. Men who are greedy will always be greedy until they get what they want, and then they'll change their sights to something superior again. The plan I have does involve revenge... It's top secret for now, though.

verzuaint asked Tsuna: "Tsuna, do you still love Giotto? (family love)"

Tsuna: Of course I do! He is still my big brother after all! I have so many good memories of him and us when we were very little... I could never hate him!

Albaz789 asked me and Tsuna: "How strong is Tsuna?"

Tsuna: Eh, I don't think I'm strong at all...

Me: It depends on how you mean it. Mentally, Tsuna is a very strong character- he had been through years and years of bullying, neglect and abuse but still manages to see the good in people and trusts them whole-heartedly. It takes a considerable amount of character to do that; especially to me since I have trust issues.

Emotionally, he is quite average I guess? Tsuna is a naturally sensitive person, but still is able to hold his feelings in and keep them a secret for long periods of time.

Physically he's not strong at all! I guess what you really meant, was how strong is Tsuna's melbourn and how strong is he while using it. This was basically answered in this chapter, but his melbourn is stronger than the fraction it's involved in up above (15/10).

Also, the purity is 100% which is unheard of in this universe I've made. Usually, people have strong melbourn but weak purity or weak melbourn but high purity- having both makes him incredibly strong, and he exudes it without knowing.

Like that time in the arena- he didn't know that his melbourn was out of its "barrier" because he's so used to being around large amounts of melbourn already; in the academy, all of the strength and purity eventually evens out to 10/10 and 100% because of the large sample size.

I can't really directly answer the question because it's a spoiler, but just know for now know that he is definitely stronger than any of his ancestors have ever been with/without summons.

So, it's a little more than three but yeah, lol. mintgreyashes wanted to ask many questions and I said they could but I am still waiting lol where u at?

Anyway, thanks for reading~

-Bell

P.S. I deadass forgot it was Wednesday yesterday, so have this late update xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
16.5K 782 20
tsuna, reborn and his guardians was celebrating his birthday until His HI rung up and *boom!*unexpected things happen. a man In a blank mask with a...
1.2K 12 28
Chapter 0 of To Be A Normal Kid May 7th, 2023 to June 6th, 2023 (Can be read independently. Takes Place betwe...
58 3 1
UNIVERSITY SEMI-AU! When Sawada Tsunayoshi finally came to Italy to take over the position of Vongola Decimo, he was expecting the toll University wo...