UNIVERSE / BTS.

By transwillgraham

you have my world, you're my small universe. [bts oneshots / © 2017] More

INTRO: universe
01: skate or die / sope
02: queer / sope
03: queer / sope
04: let me love you / sope
05: pretty girl / sope
06: pretty girl / sope
07: stargazing and elvis / vhope
08: angel / taejoon
09: teen, age / vminkook
10: english boys / namgi
11: english boys / namgi
12: clumsy / jikook
13: late night / minjoon
14: bach vs the rolling stones / vmin
15: 21st century boys / jihope
16: i'm in love now / 2seok
17: dawn / namgi
18: petals & paragraphs / taegguk
19: incomplete / vmin
20: misfits / jikook
21: we need to talk / namseok
22: we need to talk / namseok
24: honey / sope
25: californian baby / taegi
26: rewrite the stars / minjoon
27: rewrite the stars / minjoon
28: rewrite the stars / minjoon
29: the sea and the moon / namgguk
30: the sea and the moon / namgguk
31: nap / jinmin
32: thunderstorms / yoongguk
33: the sea and the moon / namgguk
34: hanahaki byou / yoonjin
35: swimming pools / namgiseok
36: ghost / jihope
39: ghost / jihope
40: stay with me / yoonmin
41: there for you / jikook
42: lost boy / taegiseok
43: lost boy / taegiseok
44: heard it on the radio / namgguk
45: heard it on the radio / namgguk
46: sick / taegijoon
47: my dream still remains / 2seok
48: show me your love / jingguk [!]
49: my dream still remains / 2seok
50: please / taegguk [!]
make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon
52: shooting stars all break up / taegi
53: self confident / 2seokgguk
54: if we hit on troubled water / namgi
55: comfort / namgi
56: GCF PRESENTS: jjk & pjm in busan / jikook
57: punch-drunken youngbloods / hopegguk
58: flower blossoms / taejin
59: you're a peach / taejoon
60: love maze / taegi [!]
61: cinnamon & lemon drops / namseok
62: let the river run / jikook
63: let the river run / jikook
64: growing pains / 2seok
65: scared / taegi
66: growing pains / 2seok
67: 134340/pluto / jinmin
68: escaped cub / namgguk
69: i'm in utopia / sope
70: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
a/n / 15K Q&A
15K Q&A ANSWERS + FACE REVEAL!
MORE questions, fanfic ideas and some stuff
71: 2ND THOTS / jinmin [!]
72: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
73: all the bad men, cop out! / vmin
74: boys of the apocalypse / yoonjin
75: bad day / taeminguk
76: you're a tough one, mr min! / namgi [🎄]
77: fake it till you make it / taeguk [🎄]
78: meet the parents / jinmin [🎄]
79: "secret" boyfriend / taegi
80: under (knuckle) wraps / vmin
81: promise / namguk
82: promise / namguk
83: be my valentine / namguk
84: cataclysmic / yoonmin
85: autumn boys / taeseok
86: crush culture / taegikook
87: back to ninety four / jingguk
88: cupid / taeseokgguk [!]
89: come be my teacher / taegi
90: so you're a tough guy / namgi

23: varsity jacket / namgi [!]

876 43 16
By transwillgraham

VARSITY JACKET

WORD COUNT 2.4K
OVERVIEW smut
KINKS um this is p vanilla tbh, there's dirty talk n teasing ??

MOST GIRLS IN YOONGI'S college class had that annoying, stereotypical habit of wearing their boyfriend's varsity jacket. literally every girl had a boyfriend on the basketball, football or american football team, it seemed, and it made yoongi cringe until he though he'd see his brain if he rolled his eyes one more time. he hated them, with their lover's names printed across the back and the school's colour clashing with their outfit, the sleeves far too long.

he often lamented this to his best friend, jeonghan, although it was rather ineffective, as jeonghan's boyfriend jisoo played on the football team, and jeonghan went around with 'HONG 14' - yoongi was tempted to write 'kong' underneath in sharpie - emblazoned across his back like a medal. yoongi couldn't judge his friend as badly as he judged the girls, but that didn't mean he didn't roast jeonghan and jisoo every time he saw them, as they were "the ultimate cliché beauty-queen-meets-jock" couple.

"i want to fucking die."

jeonghan raised an impeccably plucked eyebrow, looking up from his korean literature homework to see what yoongi was doing. the older boy was lying on the floor of the empty common room, arms and legs stretched out, a bit of his pale stomach on display and his blue hair rumpled. he was wearing a cute kumamon hat - insisting it was ironic - and a hoodie with 'DAMN.' emblazoned across the chest, and basically looked like the goth to jeonghan's beauty queen.

"what's up, yoongle-yoon?" jeonghan knew he hated that nickname, which was why he used it. yoongi shot him a death glare.

"if i see another cheerleader bitch walking around in her ass flashing skirt and her goddamn boyfriend's varsity jacket, i will proceed to projectile vomit all over myself and said cheerleader, before jumping off the school roof in a manner akin to that of im jaebum in the stop it stop it mv," the mint boy monologued, jeonghan suppressing a laugh by pressing his lips together, emitting a little squeak.

"seriously, i have it all planned," yoongi continued, ignoring his best friend. "i want ed sheeran to have a rap battle with kendrick lamar at my funeral, and i want big shaq to rap mans not hot as i'm lowered into the grave. the ting go skkkrah pap, pap, ka-ka-ka! aaaand min yoongi is dead, i killed him."

jeonghan couldn't hold in his laughter - he was literally going red - and exploded into a fit of giggles, almost throwing his korean lit notebook at yoongi as he wept with laughter. the way yoongi had deadpanned the big shaq lyrics with such a serious look had got him, and he wheezed, trying to speak. "isn't- ha! - isn't your b-boyfrie- eeeeheheh!" he couldn't even get a sentence out, laughing too hard, letting out a strange scream. yoongi grinned, watching as the supposed angel boy snorted and slapped at his knee, now emitting squeaky high-pitched noises, as if he was a seal.

"what the diddly dang did i just walk in on?"

yoongi's attention changed from his currently dying friend to said currently dying friend's boyfriend, jisoo "joshua" hong, the american-korean transfer student that everyone adored. jisoo regarded his boyfriend with an odd look; jeonghan had fallen off of the bench where he'd been sat, and was rolling on the floor like he'd been shot, crying and wheezing so hard yoongi thought he might cough up a lung. jisoo looked at jeonghan for a moment, before looking back at yoongi, who was absentmindedly twirling jeonghan's pencil between his fingers.

"what kind of screwed up fish sticks did you give my boyfriend?" jisoo asked with a sigh, his poor substitutes for swear words making yoongi grin and jeonghan laugh even more. a year or so ago, when jisoo had first arrived at the highschool, yoongi and jeonghan had gotten him involved in a game of truth or dare with jung hoseok and kim namjoon. namjoon had dared jisoo to not swear until he left highschool, and so far he had kept it up, surprisingly - and ridiculously - well.

"i didn't give your boyfriend any kind of fucked up shit, jisoos." yoongi drawled. "ask him."

jeonghan looked at jisoo, tears in his eyes, trying to stop laughing by breathing heavily. evidently it didn't work, and he ended up screaming "THE TING GO SKKRAH PAP PAP KA-KA-KA!" at a very confused jisoo, who blinked three times. yoongi stood up, patting jisoo's shoulder sympathetically.

"see you 'round, hong kong boy. good luck with big shaq over there." he said, walking out of the common room. as he left, he could hear jisoo whisper to himself in english.

"who the heck is big shaq?"

THE UNMISTAKABLE TUNE of g-dragon's that xx rang out from yoongi's speakers as he sat on namjoon's lap, the two in the middle of an intense make out session. the younger's varsity jacket was draped on yoongi's shoulders as he grinded down teasingly on namjoon, making him moan into yoongi's mouth.

yes, min yoongi, hater of jocks and girls who wore their boyfriend's varsity jackets, was dating kim namjoon, the school's basketball star. it was a secret to the whole school, of course; namjoon's reputation meant he couldn't be gay - he was bisexual, but he couldn't pull off dating a guy - and yoongi's jock-hating reputation meant he couldn't be dating namjoon, because everyone would tease the fuck out of him. to everyone that knew them, namjoon and yoongi were just dormmates.

"babe," yoongi breathed out through spit slicked lips, eyes dark. the dorm room was dark, namjoon's rainbow fairylights casting shadows and pretty lights across the younger boy's face, and yoongi wanted to kiss the life out of him. "god, you're beautiful."

a lazy smile drifted across namjoon's features, his eyes lit up like stars. "t-thanks," only yoongi could reduce the school's basketball star to a stuttering and blushing mess, and he was incredibly proud of that. "you look poetic."

namjoon was a master of words, speaking poetry and sweet words that made yoongi's cheeks dust with a weak pink colour. yoongi grinned and pressed their lips together again, tongues dancing to the tune of yoongi's slow rap playlist, namjoon's fingers dipping under the waistband of yoongi's boxers, rubbing circles into his skin. yoongi loved making out with namjoon; his lips were soft, he tasted of caramel lip balm, his fingers fit perfectly to yoongi's body, and he way he groaned softly when yoongi ground down teasingly onto his lap, noises stifled by yoongi's lips.

yoongi's long, bony fingers intertwined around namjoon's neck, his thighs either side of namjoon, straddling him on top of the couch in their dorm. namjoon's hand moved to yoongi's crotch, rubbing him gently through his boxers, making the blueberry haired boy moan a little, lazily pulling away from the kiss and beginning to pepper kisses down namjoon's jawline to his collarbone, which was exposed in the oversized white shirt he wore. namjoon's collarbones always ended up covered in hickies thanks to yoongi, which meant keeping his shirts buttoned all the way up so his teammates couldn't see them; they were all under the impression namjoon was single. plus, girls didn't tend to leave as many hickies as yoongi did, but the blueberry boy loved marking his lover.

"hyung," namjoon said breathlessly, humming sharply as yoongi bit down on his collarbone, rolling his hips up a little. "s-stop teasing."

"hmm?" yoongi hummed, looking at namjoon through his eyelashes, seeing how fucked out namjoon looked, a smirk adorning his features. "what are you going to about it, babe?"

namjoon gripped hard at yoongi's hips, stopping the older boy from teasing him further, but yoongi just continued sucking a deep hickey into namjoon's shoulder, the pink haired boy's hands going limp.

"baby, please," he pleaded, voice a soft whimpering whisper. "don't tease."

yoongi pressed their lips together again, effectively shutting namjoon up, biting hard at his bottom lip and making him whimper. yoongi's ringed fingers trailed up underneath namjoon's t-shirt, fingers cold and making namjoon's stomach tense up. "god, yoongi," namjoon groaned, eyes fluttering shut as yoongi fiddled with his belt buckle. "pl-please."

"patience," yoongi chastised, pulling namjoon's trousers half down his legs and griding their bulges together, namjoon's breath turning shaky. although he topped in the relationship, yoongi had full control of any sexual situation; he could tease namjoon into a mess very easily, and although namjoon would say he hated it, he easily loved the way yoongi could reduce him to whimpers and begging.

"f-fuck," namjoon groaned as yoongi palmed at his cock, eyes rolling back, golden thighs trembling. "god, yoongi, please just let me-"

yoongi placed a finger on namjoon's lips, kissing him gently, before pulling off both their underwear and rubbing their unclothed cocks together. namjoon let out a breathless moan, mouth hanging open and his head lolling back. yoongi sloppily clashed their lips together, all tongue and teeth, namjoon's hands going to his shoulders and helping him grind down.

"you look so pretty like this, joon," yoongi breathed out. "all pretty and fucked out."

"y-yoongi," namjoon whimpered, yoongi pressing a hand to his chest to push him back into the sofa cushion, gently thumbing the head of namjoon's cock and making the candy-haired boy choke on a moan. "god, yoongi, please, make me feel good."

"you want me to make you feel good, joonie?" yoongi breathed hotly, adjusting his position so namjoon's hard-on was tucked under his ass. "want me to ride you wearing your varsity jacket? want all the jocks to know that min yoongi rides you nearly every night?"

namjoon nodded weakly, a gasp leaving both his and yoongi's lips as the tip of his dick pressed against yoongi's hole, the blueberry haired boy grinding teasingly. "please, yoongi."

yoongi smirked devilishly, getting up from namjoon's lap, leaving namjoon keening and whining for him. "no touching," yoongi said quietly, watching as namjoon clenched his fists in an attempt not to pleasure himself. "i know you want me, babe, but 'lube is... important'." he quoted jeonghan from a few months ago, chuckling as he grabbed lube from the bedside table.

namjoon's eyes followed yoongi's bare ass as the boy bent over to grab the bottle of - for some reason - vanilla flavoured lube, before walking back over to namjoon and grabbing him by the shirt. he pulled his boyfriend up, crashing his lips to namjoon's before pushing him down on yoongi's bed, kneeling between his spread legs. he played with namjoon's cock a little, making him bite down hard on his lip and buck his hips, but yoongi knew they both needed more.

without further hesitation, yoongi lubed up two of his fingers and gently pushed them inside himself, eyes fluttering shut as a shot of pain and pleasure coursed through him, rocking back onto his own fingers and letting out little whimpers. namjoon was subject to this little display, wanting so badly to touch himself, but listening to yoongi; it would be hell if he didn't.

"god, namjoon," yoongi groaned, chest heaving as he slipped another finger in, moaning lewdly. "god, you look so sexy, babe." namjoon blushed at the comment, cheeks red.

yoongi decided it was enough for him to continue, knowing that both he and namjoon wanted to cut to the chase. pulling his fingers out, yoongi positioned himself, whining a little at the emptiness he felt. but it was soon gone as he sunk down on namjoon's cock, back arching and fingers gripping at namjoon's shoulders.

"oh goddd," yoongi groaned. "oh my god, you feel so good, babe. so good."

"yoongi," namjoon half groaned, the feeling of yoongi around him so amazing he couldn't even begin to describe it. "s-shit, please move."

yoongi complied, lifting his hips up and gently sinking back down onto namjoon, his head thrown back as he gasped deeply, his voice sounding a little girlish as he moaned, continuing to move. namjoon filled yoongi so well he thought he'd burst, the pleasure coursing through him feeling like too much as he rotated his hips, eliciting groans from both of them. namjoon's mouth hung open, his fingers lazily gripping at yoongi's hips, the elder still wearing his varsity jacket.

"you feel so good, baby," namjoon breathed out, lifting his hips to meet yoongi's thrusts and making the older boy choke on air. "s-so good."

yoongi lay down on namjoon's chest, letting namjoon thrust up into him. the candy-haired boy hit yoongi's prostrate and made him let out a loud moan, bucking his hips down to get more of namjoon, which, in turn, made namjoon buck his hips upward to get more pleasure from yoongi. the two worked in tandem, giving and receiving pleasure in sync.

yoongi looked at namjoon with dilated pupils, breath hot and heavy, mewling as namjoon hit a sweetspot again. "j-joon," he gasped out. "o-oh god, i'm c-close."

namjoon gulped as yoongi began sucking on his collarbone, leaving a deep pink mark. "y-yoongs, c-can i?"

yoongi knew what namjoon meant, and he nodded feverishly, grinding his hips down again. namjoon took hold of his hips and flipped the two around, yoongi lying on his back as namjoon pushed his knees up, thrusting into him and making yoongi moans become high-pitched. namjoon's thrusts were sloppy, fast, getting them both where they needed to be, yoongi jerking himself off in time to namjoon's pace.

"fuck," yoongi breathed out wantonly, legs trembling. "s-shit, c-close."

"me too, baby." namjoon groaned, speeding up a little and moaning airily as he came inside of yoongi, the boy choking on his moans as namjoon continued to thrust, the overstimulation so much that he came quickly, his chest heaving.

namjoon pulled out, yoongi whining softly as he continued to roll his hips, in the pits of pleasure. namjoon pressed a kiss to his forehead, calming him down, before grabbing a box of tissues to clean the two up.

"god," yoongi breathed, voice hoarse. "i love you, joonie."

namjoon grinned, mind hazy with love and lust. "i love you too."

and it was a great surprise to everyone when min yoongi showed up to his 9 a.m. mathematics class with 'KIM 25' printed across the back of the varsity jacket he wore, with namjoon's a$ap rocky t-shirt on underneath it. and yoongi couldn't give less of a fuck about what people thought.

yoooo this is a thank you for 800 reads !!!! i got my wings album this weekend and it's!! so!! pretty!!!

i love you all so so much, thank you for 800, i can't believe so many people read this 💗💞💓💕💟❤💘💟💖💓💓💗❤💘💟💘💟💖💗💘💘💟💗💝💟💝💟💖✨💝

love you!!

- jace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 1.3K 15
BTS one-shots that are super adorable. Smut free, pure fluff. There may be sexual themes, but there won't be explicit and descriptive scenes. Grab y...
322K 3.2K 20
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐱 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. ©ᴘʏʀʀʜɪᴄᴛᴀᴇ
299K 4.5K 46
BTS Smut and Fluff oneshots. © 2018 Bangtanficts, All Rights Reserved.
1.8K 68 25
Just me, enjoying my time, ignoring my responsibilities while writing some fun sope oneshots :) This book contains fun and short oneshots, long and a...