Unexplainable Love | Greece

By greeceftrichardson

When George Smith, the "straight" high school kid, falls for the new boy in town, Reece Bibby, he soon figure... More

Cast
Wake Up
I Would
Rude
Personal
A Little Too Much
Bad Reputation
Issues
Never Be Alone
Risk It All
Ease
Truly Madly Deeply
Kid In Love
Understand
This Is What It Takes
Havana
Lose My Mind
Little Do You Know
This Town
Back For You
I Should've Kissed You
Change My Mind
All Night
End Of The Day
Count On Me
Same To You
Kiss The Boy
Too Good
Last Night
Anchor
One Call Away
For Him
Me And My Broken Heart
Jump
Half Way There
My My My
Hands To Myself
All Falls Down
Imagination
Treat You Better
Loved You First
Stand By You
I Like Me Better
Fall
Girls Talk Boys
Too Good To Be True
Mockingbird
Sinners
Fallin' All In You
There For You
Taking You
For You
I Want To Write You A Song
Heaven
Grenade
Secret Love Song
Just To See You Smile
Up
Memories
Life Of The Party
They Don't Know About Us
Pillowtalk
It's A Lie
Because I Had You
Perfect
Want You Back (Part One)
Want You Back (Part Two)
IMPORTANT A/N
Like To Be You
Unsteady
If I Could Fly
Youth
Talk Me Down
Happier
Held By Me
Endlessly
Symphony
For You
Make You Feel My Love
You Are The Reason
There You Are
Shadows
When You're Ready
Something About You
Stand By You
Through The Dark
Don't Leave Me Alone
Lucky Strike
Animal
A/N - Unexplainable Love Prompts

Let You Down

871 42 22
By greeceftrichardson

Chapter 29

A/N - Sorry it took so long to update, I was about to pass out last night😁 Enjoy!

Let You Down - NF
"All these voices in my head get loud,
I wish that I could shut them out,
I'm sorry that I let you down,
let you down"

(George POV)

"Stay away from Hailey!" Brent yelled at Blake.

"She's not your girlfriend anymore, get that through your head. You don't own her." Blake yelled back.

"I'm only going to give you one warning. Stay away from Hailey." Brent said through gritted teeth.

"Or what hm? I'm not staying away from my girl, because you said so." Blake said, almost whispering.

If Brent wasn't already pissed, he was now. Brent lifted his hand in the shape of a fist and hit Blake. His fist connected with Blake's eye, knocking him back slightly.

"Leave him alone!" Reece yelled, pushing Brent back.

"Reece." I said softly, but firm.

"Or what?" Brent said as he grabbed Blake's shoulder and punched him in the stomach a few times.

I took a step forward, hands turning to fist. Before I could do anything Reece lunged at Brent, hitting him hard in the nose. Reece grabbed Brent's shirt and pushed him back into the lockers.

"Get off me!" Brent yelled.

Brent pushed him back and hit Reece in the mouth. Reece staggered back and put his hand to his lip. Brent started towards Reece again. I walked in between them and put my arms out.

"Stop it!" I said, then turned to Brent. "Go before I get the principal."

"He-" Brent started.

"Just shut up and go." I interrupted.

Brent stormed off. The halls were empty, class had started. I went over to Blake, he was on the floor holding his stomach.

"Are you okay?" I asked squating down.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Blake answered, putting his hand out.

I grabbed Blake's hand and pulled him to his feet. He winced as I helped him up. I turned to Reece.

"What about you?" I asked softly.

"I'm fine." He said as he started to walk off.

I could see the tears in his eyes. I looked at Blake and told him to go to the nurses office before I went after Reece.

"Reece, wait." I said softly.

"No. Just leave me alone, George." Reece said crying.

I took Reece's hand and led him into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry." Reece said sliding down the wall. "I know I let you down."

"Don't apologise. I was about to do same thing."

I put my hand on Reece's cheek. I hated seeing him like this. He didn't deserve it. I stood up and got some toilet paper and started dabbing away the blood.

"Ah." Reece cried out.

Reece put his hand on my arm and tried pulling my arm away.

"Reece, I need to clean it." I said softly.

"It hurts." Reece said quietly.

"I know," I said kissing him on the forehead. "Just try think about something else."

The wound was just below his lip on the left side. I cleaned all the blood off it. I had a closer look and saw his tooth had gone completely through his lip.

"You need to go to the hospital." I said, wiping away his tear.

"I'll be fine."

"Reece your tooth went through your lip, you need stitches." I said, helping him stand up.

We started walking to the nurses office. I took Reece's hand again, this time intertwining our fingers.

"Don't." Reece said pulling his hand away.

"Reece stop this." I said turning around to face him. "You didn't start the fight, Brent did. You were protecting Blake."

"If I hadn't said anything he wouldn't've hit Blake again. I just made things worse." Reece said.

He tried to walk around me but I stopped him.

"You don't know Brent like I do. He was going to hit Blake again no matter what you said. He knew Blake wouldn't hit back, so he would've kept hitting him. But you hit him back and scared him. That's why he left us alone. You're the reason Blake's not in hospital."

Reece put his forehead on my shoulder. I pulled him into a hug and stayed there for awhile, letting Reece calm down. He pulled back and gave me a small smile. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'll buy you a new shirt." Reece said apologetically.

I looked down at my shoulder and saw blood on it.

"It's fine. You don't seem to understand Reece, I don't care if you ruin my clothes, or if I'm walking alone in the dark to make sure you're alright, I don't care what happens to me. As long as you're safe I don't care."

Reece lent in and kissed me on the cheek. He reached his hand up and wiped away the blood he had accidentally left on my cheek. I laughed. I intertwined our hands again and started walking to the nurses office again. When we reached the door Reece went to let go of my hand, but I held on tighter. Reece needed me, I wasn't going to let go of his hand just because someone might see. I saw nurse Bella with Blake.

"How are you, Blake?" I asked.

"I'll be alright, just bruised." Blake replied with a small smile.

"Just take it easy for the rest of today. You don't need to finish today, you can go home, just hand this to the principal." Nurse Bella said.

"Thanks." Blake said taking the note.

His eye and stomach was already bruised. He pulled his shirt down as he stood up.

"Thank you Reece." Blake said hugging Reece. "You didn't need to take the hit for me. I really appreciate it."

Reece just smiled.

"What happened here? Brent as well?" Nurse Bella asked.

Reece nodded.

"His tooth has gone through his lip." I said.

"Let me have a look." She said to Reece.

Reece sat down on the chair while Nurse Bella looked at his lip.

"Yeah, you're definitely going to need stitches." She said turning around and writing a note.

She turned back around and saw the blood on my shirt.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt too?" She asked.

"No, it's Reece's blood." I said. "Can I go with him to the hospital?"

"Of course. I won't send him by himself. You can both have the rest of the day off school." She smiled sweetly and handed me the note. "Give this to the principal before you go."

"Thank you, miss." I said taking the note.

I reached out my hand for Reece's hand, intertwining our fingers again. Nurse Bella noticed and smiled. We walked out and headed for the principals office.

"Why didn't you let go of my hand? And why did you hold it again before we left?" Reece asked confused.

"You needed me. Like I said earlier, you're more important than anything else." I said looking in his eyes.

Reece kissed my cheek again. I went into the principals office and handed him the note and then went back out.

"Do you want to call your mum to take us? Or do you want me to call mine?" I asked as we walked outside.

"I'm not calling mum, not yet."

"Alright. Sit here." I said pointing to the seat out the front of school.

I walked a few steps away as I called mum.

"Hello George, aren't you supposed to be in class?" Mum asked as she answered.

"Yeah, we got in a fight- I'm okay- Blake got hit in the stomach but he's alright, and Reece got hit in the lip, he needs to go to the hospital to get stitches. Would you be able to take us?" I asked.

"Yes of course. Are you sure you're all alright?" She asked.

"Yeah. We're good."

"Alright, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Thanks mum." I said before hanging up.

I walked back over to Reece and sat down next to him, holding his hand again. I lent against him and put my head on his shoulder. Reece rested his head on mine. We stayed like this for awhile before sitting back up.

"She should almost be here." I said.

My hand was trembling slightly.

"I'll be okay George, you can let go." Reece said sweetly.

"No it's okay." I said, my hand still trembling.

"George, I can feel your hand shaking."

I still didn't let go.

Reece turned to face me. "Look, I know what it's like. It's different if a teacher knows, but it's your mum. You're not ready. Please let go. I don't want you to regret it."

I let go of Reece's hand.

"You're right. I'm sorry." I said looking down.

I couldn't even hold Reece's hand when he needed me. What kind of a friend am I?

"Don't shy away. What you said to me earlier helped. I'm okay, George. You don't have to feel bad about it."

I smiled at him. What did I do to deserve him?

"Does it still hurt?" I asked.

"Yeah. Mainly when I talk." Reece answered as my mum pulled up.

"I'm sorry." I said, feeling incredibly bad.

"Don't be." Reece laughed. "Ow."

I laughed.

"C'mon, let's get you fixed up."
__________________________

A/N - Poor Reecey😖 I hope y'all don't hate me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...
112K 5.3K 33
After George accidentally outs himself in front of the popular and homophobic guys of the school everything seems fine at first. However, that soon c...
2.1K 149 12
A few weeks after Finley Bowers and Harlyn Evans get together while Finley is studying in England, Finley has to go home to the States. How will they...
8.4K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...