Danganronpa V3 The Case Of Th...

Par SheMyCrabQueen

Danganronpa FanFic After being trapped inside a school for almost 3 days and being forced to play a killing... Plus

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

8.8K 172 68
Par SheMyCrabQueen

Shuichi's P.O.V
I was Exhausted, for the last 3 nights i had been Researching Things in the library that could maybe help us escape, but each night i found nothing that could help however many of My Thoughts were still spinning around in my head. Trapped, Murder, Game, Trapped, Murder, Game. These thoughts kept cycling like a loop in my mind, but seconds later they were interrupted by the sound of laughter coming from around the corner of the hall. I quietly peaked around to see Ouma and Kiibo there, it looked like the Supreme Leader was making Fun of the Robot once again. I let out a sighed as i knew i would half to walk past them to reach my destination. I quietly started walking toward them, hoping to get past them with out a problem, however the closer i got, the more their voices started to make my head pound, i tried to hide my pain with a smile as i walked by them "Good Morning Ouma, Good Morning Kiibo" i said wincing at the sound of my voice, it felt rough, and scratchy and it seemed to Crack a bit. Almost Instantly the Two stopped Arguing with each others and turned to look at me. "Saihara? Are You alright?" Kiibo asked a concerned tone in his voice, another voice followed after "Yeah Saihara~Chan, You Don't Look So Well" it surprised me a bit that the Supreme Leader actually was concerned for my well being, but i had to keep looking for a way out or elese we would be stuck here forever. "Im fine, thanks. But i got to get back to work now so ill see you all later for dinner, ok?" I said as i turned to walk off only to be stopped by a strong hand grabbing my wrist, it had to be Kiibo. I turned to look at the Grabber but was suddenly taken over by a Dizzy spell, i stumbled a bit trying to regain my balence, causing me to fall foward onto him. My vision blacking out.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...