𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒚 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 |...

By SierraDuckland

❝𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞ ... More

ᏢᎡᎾᎬᎷ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Part 1
Chapter 29 - Part 2
Chapter 30 - Part 1
Chapter 30 - Part 2
Chapter 30 - Part 3
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Part 1
Chapter 33 - Part 2
Chapter 33 - Part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Part 1
Chapter 45 - Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note #1
Author's Note #2

Chapter 36

848 20 7
By SierraDuckland

Laura's POV

"...Oh my god, Claire watch out...!

...But Piers, where's Claire...? Where's my mother...?

  ...Laura watch out...!

...Dammit...!

  ...As long as we stick together, and we're more cautious and careful from here on out, we'll be fine. We have to stay strong—no matter what happens down here...

...They also discovered that Alpha team's very own leader—Albert Wesker—was actually a scientist and double agent who used to work for Umbrella...

  ...Hold on Laura! We're coming...!

...Shit...!

  ...Laura, Tyler, this way...!

...Mom...!

  ...Laura...I'm so sorry. I'm a horrible mother...

  ...Laura you gotta stay awake. You can't pass out on us now...

...Even if you were able to fool them, you won't be able to fool me. Daughter...

  ...You may be my father, but that doesn't mean I have to be anything like you...

...Even if we're not bound by blood Laura, I still love and care about you. Like any father would for his daughter...

  ...You we're my dream Laura. Both you and Alex...

...Mom!!! Dad!!! No..."

I gasped, instantly sitting upright in my bed. Tiny drops of sweat trickled down my face, as I awoke from my hellish nightmare. I sighed in relief, realizing that it was just a dream. 'Thank god it was just a dream. The weirdest dream I've had by far...'

"No more binge watching "Day of the Dead: Bloodline" before bedtime for me," I chuckled to myself, shaking my head for a moment.

'But that dream felt so... real.' I was practically convinced that it actually happened. I directed my gaze towards the partially covered window—seeing numerous rays of sunshine peer through it. Illuminating different parts of my bedroom with bright sunlight.

I rolled over in my bed and grabbed my phone off my end table—checking the date and time. Finding out that today September 28th, my birthday, and that it's currently 7:24 am. Dad should be already up and ready to head to work here soon, while Mom is taking the whole day off from work. To stay home with me and decorate the house for my sweet sixteen party tonight.

I threw back the covers, hopping out of bed. I quickly changed into a pair of black leggings and a navy blue and black plaid button up shirt, then put my hair up into a high ponytail. With my bangs combed neatly to the side, and tucked behind my ears. I walked toward my window—drawing the curtain back and briefly looking outside at our stunning neighborhood. Overlooking the busy streets of Raccoon City, before turning around and heading downstairs.

As I stepped out into the hallway, the first thing I noticed is the floor, how it's practically covered with numerous inflated balloons. Including the rest of the two story house. All of the balloons were blue, white, and teal colored.

'Jeez that's a shit ton of balloons... They must've inflated at least a hundred of them.' I thought to myself, as I proceeded downstairs. Occasionally kicking some balloons out of my way. As I reached the bottom of the staircase, my parents came out from their hiding place from behind the staircase. Surprising me straightaway.

"Happy Birthday!" Mom and Dad yelled in sync, before blowing their party horns. I flinched, before stumbling onto the balloon overlaid floor.

Mom was wearing a black tank top, overlapped by a red V-neck blouse, a pair of navy blue capri jeans, some red flats, along her wedding ring on her left ring finger, and had her hair up in a high ponytail like usual. Dad was already dressed in his work uniform. Consisting of a navy blue button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a black kevlar vest, a pair of black khakis, black combat boots, black combat gloves, his wedding ring his left ring finger, and his signature sunglasses. His short blonde hair was combed all the way back, covered in an apparent layer of hair gel.

"Holy fuck Mom! You guys scared the absolute shit out of me," I blurted out, placing a hand over my chest while catching my breath.

"Laura, that's not any way to speak to me or your mother. What have we told you about suppressing your swearing habit," Dad reminded me, as he ran one of his hands through his head. Smoothing out his short blonde hair.

"Sorry Dad," I chuckled, as I got back up off the ground. Dusting myself off.

"Don't be too hard on her Albert," My mother Claire said to him. "It's not her fault she gets it from my brother."

"And this is why I wasn't very fond of the idea of Christopher babysitting her during her early childhood," Dad pointed out in an annoyed tone of voice, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Mom and I chuckled lightly, before she changed the subject. "Anyway, I hope you have a great day at work and I'll see you when you get home." She leaned up and gently pecked his lips, before he left for the police station.

Chris's POV

After I explained everything in detail to Jill, there's long pause of silence between us, as I let my wife take in what I've just told her.

"Oh god, Chris..."

"Yeah, I know..."

"I gotta go, I just realized that Levi seriously needs a diaper change," Jill said, as my nephew gurgled mischievously over the phone.

"Alright then Jill, tell Nathan that I love and miss him.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too," I replied.

"Bye," I hung up.

As I was about to shove my phone into my pocket, it vibrated for a brief moment. I quickly checked it—noticing that I had a new text message from Leon. I unlocked my cellular device, reading the message,

———————————————
From: Leon (Agent Pretty Hair 💇🏼‍♂️)
To: Chris
7:56 am

I got ahold of Jake. I informed him about Laura and her current condition. Now he and Sherry are currently on their way here right now. But they won't be until around three in the afternoon.
———————————————

I sighed out in relief, after reading the message. I texted Leon back.

———————————————
From: Chris
To: Leon (Agent Pretty Hair 💇🏼‍♂️)
7:58 am

Good. How's Laura doing?
———————————————

It didn't take very long for Leon to reply back.

———————————————
From: Leon (Agent Pretty Hair 💇🏼‍♂️)
To: Chris
7:59 am

She's fine, still stable for now. What's your ETA?
———————————————

I texted him back.

———————————————
From: Chris
To: Leon (Agent Pretty Hair 💇🏼‍♂️)
8:01 am

About half an hour. See you later.
———————————————

I turned off my phone—sliding it into my jean pocket. As I grabbed my jacket off the floor, I heard the door open. I gazed over from my bed, seeing Piers, Tyler, and Emile walk into the hotel room.

Piers changed into a plain white t-shirt Overlapped by a thin green jacket, with the BSAA patch snitched onto the left sleeve of it. As well as a pair of light blue jeans, and brown thick-soles shoes.

Tyler was wearing a dark-green baseball shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, a pair of brown sneakers, and his brother's dog tags around his neck. Standing beside him, Emile had her hair fixed into a low ponytail. Wearing a black zip up hoodie over her grey and white striped t-shirt, black leggings, her glasses, and a pair of grey converses.

"All ready to go Chris?" Piers inquired, as he took a sip from his coffee.

"Yeah." I slip my jacket on. "Let's go."

Leon's POV

Soon after our rather brief conversation, Ada began to take a tiny sample of Laura's blood, while I was sitting in an empty chair next to the hospital bed. Watching the vixen woman very closely. Ada was using a miniature syringe to extract a small amount of blood. To prevent causing any further complications to my stepdaughter's health.

Once she had drawn enough blood, Ada withdrew the syringe from her forearm, then put a bandage over the area she extracted blood from. She took out a mini case about the size of her hand, along with a small vial from her pocket. Transferring the blood sample from the needle into the empty vial. Then, Ada placed it and the syringe inside the case, before tucking it into her pocket for safekeeping.

Right as she finished up, the both of us heard someone knock on the door. I sat up from my seat, treading towards the door. When I grabbed the handle and opened it, we saw Rebecca, Moira, and Lily waiting outside, with gifts in hand.

Rebecca was wearing a green baseball t-shirt, with a red tank top underneath, dark-green skinny khaki pants, and a pair of black combat boots. Moira had on a large dark purple overcoat, grey skinny jeans, and a pair of black stylish high heeled boots. Lily was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, overlapped a pair of light blue overalls with white butterflies in a front, light blue sneakers, a small butterfly pin in her hair.

"Hey Leon," Rebecca greeted me.

"Can we come in?" Lily asked, using a gleeful, childish tone of voice. She was holding a golden teddy bear with a purple bow tied around its neck, pink and purple balloons, and an enclosed purple envelope.

"Sure." I hold the door open for the girls, as they walked inside.

The moment Lily spotted her mother standing over by Laura, her eyes widened, as she dropped her backpack and the rest of her stuff onto the ground. "Mommy!"

Ada kneeled down on the ground—extending her arms out. Lily ran towards her mother, embracing the older woman, as Ada engulfed her little girl in a longing, compassionate hug. Out of all things I've seen Ada do, this was by far the most unconventional. Don't get me wrong, Ada's a better parent than I would ever expect her to be, but this. Seeing her like this, as a sweet, kind, and caring mother, to be honest it's kinda freaking me out a bit. Making me wonder how things got this way for her.

"I missed you so much," Lily murmured happily to her mother, as she pulled away from her.

"I know sweetheart. I know." Ada smiled, as she eyed the gifts her little girl brought with her.

"I see that you brought some presents with you," Ada noted. "Who are they for?"

"They're for Laura, Mommy." Lily went back, picking up all of the small gifts she recently dropped. Moira went over to help her, by grabbing the card and the teddy bear off the ground. "I wanted to thank her for saving me yesterday. By getting her some presents for her birthday." Lily placed the balloons beside the end table, while Moira set the vase of flowers and the card she brought with her as well.

"It was all Lily's idea," Rebecca clarified. She strolled over, placing the card she bought for Laura on the end table beside me. "It's the least we can do for her right now."

"Thanks, I really appreciate Rebecca," I thanked her.

"That's very kind of you sweetheart," Ada said, as she grabbed her mocha. Taking a small sip out of it.

"Will she get better Mister Leon?" I glanced up at Lily, as she stood by Laura's beside. Her eyes flickering with dismay and unease.

"I hope so Lily," I answered. "There's nothing we can do for Laura now, but all we can do is wait."

Lily gazed down at Laura and frowned. Staring at her, as Laura's chest slowly inflate then deflate in a continuous cycle. Lily turned around momentarily—grabbing the teddy off the end table. The little girl carefully lifted Laura's right arm, and placed the stuffed animal beside her. Wrapping Laura's arm around it before letting it go. Smiling contently to herself.

"Are you ready to go sweetheart?" Ada asked Lily, as she picked up her daughter's pink Hello Kitty backpack of the ground.

"Hold on Mommy." Lily skipped over to Moira and Rebecca first. Giving each of them a hug and saying goodbye to them. Then Lily she turned around, facing me.

"Goodbye Mister Leon." She waved to me, leaving the room with Ada.

Laura's POV

"Right here?" Mom asked me, as she was standing on the chair. Holding the end of the streamer against the wall.

"Yup. That's perfect Mom, right there," I told her, as I ripped a piece of tape from the tiny tape dispenser. Handing it to Mom.

"Thanks honey." She took it from me—using it to tape the end of the streamer to the wall.

"And there, all done." Mom hopped down from the chair, then put it back at the dinner table.

The both of us look around the living room—overlooking our handy work.

I glanced down at my watch—seeing that it's three o'clock in the afternoon. Two hours until the party starts.

"Now that the living room is all decorated, I'm gonna head to the store, to pick up the cake, some soda, and snacks before the party starts." Mom grabbed her purse and car keys off the marble kitchen counter, before walking toward the door. "Laura, I'll be back in about half an hour. Your father should be on his way home any minute now. All I ask, is that you don't burn the house down while I'm gone."

"Mom," I chuckled, before turning around and facing her. "You know I'm no longer a pyromaniac, I gave up that habit years ago. Also, please don't forget to get the Cherry Pepsi. That's all I ask."

"Alright sweetheart, bye." Mom opened up the front door, and closed it behind her as she left.

As I turned around, ready to head upstairs to get dressed for the party, I thought I heard the front door being opened for a moment. I halt momentarily, my breath hitched in my throat. I turn back around, slowly walking towards the front door.

When I arrived, I found the door all the way open, as leaves and the cool breeze blew into the hallway. I stepped outside bare foot, peering around the front porch. Finding nothing out of the ordinary. After I went back inside and locked the door behind me, I headed back inside, into the living room.

Only to find a girl, around my age, standing there with her back facing me. She was wearing a black blouse, with the sleeves partially rolled up, an old-fashioned silver locket around her neck, navy blue skinny jeans, and a pair of black heeled ankle boots.

I halted, right as she slowly turned around to look at me. When I got a good look at her, our eyes widened simultaneously at one another. Not only did she appear to be around my age, she looked exactly like me. Blonde hair, blue eyes, thin rose-colored lips, everything. Almost as if she's my twin...

"Laura! Thank god I finally found you!" She ran up to me—wrapping her arms around me. Engulfing in a hug.

I stood there, confused as hell about the situation. All while being hugged by a complete stranger, who happens to look like an exact fucking replica of me. I wiggled my way out of her grasp and pulled away from her—feeling unclear on how to proceed with the situation.

"Who the hell are you? Do I know you?" I questioned her.

The girl's eyes instantly went round, as they flashed with worry and concern. "Laura, it's me. Alex..." She walked up to me—placing her hand on my shoulder. "Your sister..."

"I don't have a sister." I pushed her hand off me, while backing away from her. "Look, I don't know you. Whoever you are. You can't break into people's homes, and claim to be their long lost relative. That's just fucked up." I dug my cellphone out of my pocket. "You less than a minute to get the hell out of my house before I end up calling the cops. My father and Uncle happen to be members of their most elite unit, S.T.A.R.S.," I warned her.

"Dammit Laura, this isn't real!" Alex walked to me, grasping my shoulders tightly and shaking them. "You need to wake up! None of this is real!"

I forcefully pushed Alex off of me, as she tumbled onto the polished floor. As I was about to dial 911, we hear the cocking of a sniper rifle far behind us. Alex and I concurrently turned around—spotting an agent all decked out in black tactical gear. Aiming his rifle right at me. My eyes went wide with fear, as I dropped my cell phone onto the wooden floor beneath us.

Before I could even take a single step, he fired his rifle at me. Multiple gun shots go off in the living room, as numerous bullets to pierce through my chest and stomach. Puncturing some of my vital organs, and causing blood to spill out of wounds. Staining and splattering all over the polished floor beneath us.

As I buckled under the familiar immense pain and collapsed, the operative vanished into thin air. Evaporating into a massive gust of smoke and disappearing into the wind, all while my body convulsed and spasmed uncontrollably in pain. Alex rushed over to my side, kneeling down and pressing her hands against my bleeding stomach, while I tossed and turned continuously in a small forming pool of my own blood.

"Laura, snap out of it!" I weakly peered up at Alex, as I began coughing up my own blood. "None of this is real! All of this is just an illusion! A hallucination recreated by your mind of what happened to you eight hours ago!"

Leon's POV

As Rebecca, Moira, and I were sitting silently in the room, the machines started to beep wildly and controllably. Resonating throughout the whole hospital room. All of us sat up at once—seeing that Laura's vitals were starting to drop at an immense speed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.4K 20
You're last wish was to see him down the road one more time. Its been years since you last saw him, wanted wants best for you--but are you really oka...
992 17 10
Hi! This is a Cleon oneshot's collection. Most oneshot's will be SFW while other's will be NSFW. This collection is also featured on my Ao3 under the...
203K 7.6K 30
What happens when pureness meets sinfulness? || Once Le...
3.3K 78 14
Since the day I was born, my life has been like a roller coaster. I was born to a mercenary and a unnamed man. We lived with little money to spare a...